Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] Empty
PostSubject: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 pm

In the material world, Toshiyuki Hiroki was inside his encampment on a mountain. The place he resided was unknown, but looked somewhat similar to the mountains of the Japan Alps. There was a forest of bamboo, and a waterfall, crisp and natural. It was the center of where he had trained when he was 521 years old. This was where he learned, and trained his bankai. He had also unveiled the philosopher's stone here. It was inside a cave of gold. There was more than one of the stones, but they all had special markings of which they turned an item into. The forest was huge, and blocked out winds. He wasn't high off the ground, but enough to not here the bustle of the city. It was a bit chilly, but Toshiyuki was wearing his outfit, but with a coat on.
Inside the encampment, there was a furnace for melting steel, and everything a blacksmith would have. There was also a sack of the Philosophers' Stones inside a sack of leather. There was also a koi pond in the middle, one black fish and the other white.
He was finishing a new weapon for his Vice- Captain to train on, and master. It was a technique he often used to master his own Bankai, to train with other weapons before using the Zanpaktuo. It was efficient, but required you to empty all kido inside.
The weapon was finished, and it was a sword of pure reiatsu. When not charged with reiatsu, it will be only a hilt.

He now waited on a rock, waiting for his vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Tzuchi flash stepped behind his captain his zanpakuto on his back looking around at the area. The bamboo forest as the first thing that caught his attention as he actually liked bamboo mostly as a decoration for some reason being attracted to the smell which made him much more calm then usual. The next object in the area that caught his attention was the waterfall which he walked towards getting close enough that the mist from the crashing falls would lightly caress his face making him even more relaxed then the bamboo. Walking to the center of the area he looked into the pond seeing the two koi fishing swimming around making a symbol like ying and yang. Tzuchi smiled at the two fish and looked around at all the smithing materials and the fernace trying to think of a reason why they would be there when he was rudely intterupted by his zanpakuto which rested on his back in cloth wrapping. Kentanka began to shake and moan the sound of the feint voice was muffled but tzuchi knew exactally what he wanted. For a moment tzuchi thought that he was only hungry for more reiatsu being the glutton he never seemed to get enough but as he began to move his began to become more and more antsy signaling to him that he wasen't hungry but something else was different about him. Tzuchi pulled kentanka from his back and unraveled him trying to figure out what he wanted. The zanpakuto stopped its shaking and just began to moan letting out a short sentence before he began completely motionless and quiet just sitting in tzuchi's hand the sentence

"Train me!"

The sentence actually shocked tzuchi he had never heard kentanka actually request training he actually had to force him to train. Tzuchi knew that this place had to be the reason that he wanted to train so much. It must have been giving him the the strength he needed to reach the next level which must have been the reason why his captain had brought him here. Tzuchi walked over to his captain toshiyuki smiling as he spoke to him.

"I guess we are here to begin my bankai training yes?"

Tzuchi had waited for this time to come since he had obtained kentankas shikai which was many years ago. Working under a captain made him seem more like a burden not being up to par with the other shinigami but if he obtained his bankai he knew he would be much mroe helpful maybe even being able to conquer his captain and take his rank.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 pm

"Okay, then. We will begin. Throw your zanpaktuo on the ground. Take this hilt. The blade will form depending on how much reiatsu you have." Toshiyuki then picked up the hilt and demonstrated. The hilt was a piece of iron wrapped in green thread. It had holes inside the thread and blade that would be filled by reiatsu. A blade blasted straight up, about 46 inches. It was razor sharp, and resembled his own zanpaktuo.

"I will need to see what your amount of reiatsu currently is, and I will then train you according to it. We will go through various exams and practices." He then held out the hilt to give to the man, and took off hat, haori, and put his zanpaktuo on the ground. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Tzuchi was very confused about the way toshi was trying to teach him but decided he must know what he was doing being that he has a bankai. Tzuchi rewrapped kentanka in its cloth wrappings setting him lightly on the ground. Upon doing so tzuchi expected his blade to actually have a reaction to it but he just sat in his place quiet and contempt. Tzuchi then grabbed the hilt that toshi held in his hand that could create a blade of pure reiatsu and began to look at it throughly. The hilt looked like the hilt of an average katana not having any special physical features at all. Tzuchi slowly wrapped his hand around the hilt until both his hands were touching as he began to focus he could feel his reiatsu moving through his body and out of his hand into the hilt he held in his hand. The hilt suddenly sprouted a green reiatsu blade with a slightly blue tint to it that extended to about 41 inches tall. Tzuchi moved his focus from the weapon to his captain.

"I guess i'm ready now was that the first test?"
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

"Yes. You meet expectations, now you will be tested. Use that same blade to cut through this piece of brittle iron. This will measure how sharp and smart you are with and without a blade. Slice through the metal, if you fail, then you will need even more tests to strengthen yourself. If you pass, then you will be able to go on." Toshiyuki then pulled out a piece of non- hardened iron that was was fairly brittle. He then pulled out another piece, used his own hilt, and sliced through the iron.

"If you do not even break it, there was no point in coming, other than to try."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Tzuchi looked and listened as the man pulled out a piece of brittle metal. Tzuchi put all his focus on his task lifting up the blade and attempting to slash the birttle piece of metal in half. The cutting of the metal was very easy for tzuchi being that he had to use a lot of channel of reiatsu in his shikai he had practically mastered the ability to manipulate reiatsu. After cutting the metal he smiled and looked to the captain for his next order now holding the reiatsu blade as he holds kentanka being used to the blade.

"That was easy what's next?"
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"It was easy, it was just a practice for this test. This test will determine how much endurance you have. Stand under the water fall until you feel as if you cannot stay anymore. I will watch and prepare for your next test. Also, take off your all your clothes." Toshiyuki instructed him to where the waterfall was and told him to have a warrior stance with his real zanpaktuo. "You will feel a pain on your back and legs if you are doing it properly."
The waterfall seemed to roar louder than before when Toshiyuki pulled a lever.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Tzuchi's smile quickly turned to a puzzled look as he was told he had to stand underneath a waterfall naked. Tzuchi let out a deep sigh as he began to remove his clothing layer by layer but couldn't seem to think of a reason why but after finally stripping down he decided he didn't need to think of a reason his captain had to have one. Tzuchi slowly walked over to the waterfall trying to get his focus on something else and try to think of ways to stay distracted from the heavy pouring water. As tzuchi walked under the waterfall is was much louder then actually standing next to it and the water was could not the mention that the crashing water felt like a tremendous weight. As he stayed under the water it began to lighten up allowing him to stand under it but it was beginning to put a strain on his legs and his shoulders. Tzuchi began to think of others things and hum songs to keep him distracted from the pain. After standing under it for what felt like hours but was actually minutes he decided to talk to the captain to keep him distracted.

"So Toshi-sama how am i doing?"

Tzuchi yelled out so loud that it echoed through the caves. Being under the watefall made everything seem so much louder and even made him speak louder. Tzuchi hoped that his master would tell him he had passed te test because he knew he couldn't hold this for much longer but he would just have to wish as he waited for his masters reply.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"Excellent, in my view. But, it depends on how long you stay up. It is not timed, so stay under as long as you can." He then took a bamboo stick and began to whittle out the inside of it. It was then hollow and went into the room that contained a furnace. He made several needles out of bronze, then set up a target board. He then sat back on the rock and watched Tzuchi.
"There are 6 more tests to go. It will progressively get harder a it continues. You can quit now, and leave to come back later. Or you can thrive to succeed and achieve Bankai in 2 days. Which one?"
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Tzuchi was very exicted about the news he was given. Tzuchi couldn't help but smile as he was offered a chance to obtain bankai in a matter of only two days. As he began to think about it he noticed he legs beginning to shake and his body growing tired. Tzuchi couldn't help but walk out of the crashing waterfall and fall to his knees panting heavily. Tzuchi crawled near his captain trying to catch his breath as he look at the man and smiled.

"Well i tried my best what is next?"

As he said that he noticed the target board and bronze needles signaling to him that he would have to pratice accruacy which wasen't one of his strong suites. Finally after catching his breath tzuchi got to his feet and began to stretch his arms to make sure he would be able to throw with force and be able to throw without pulling anything in his arms which would make him seem weak.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Toshiyuki watched as the man began to crawl near him. "Excellent! The next test is to use this piece of bamboo and these needles. Your job is to hit the target as close as you can to the bull's eye. It will see what your level of accuracy is currently on. If you hit the bull's eye and manage to do it farther away, then you will have a night to rest." Toshiyuki handed the piece of bamboo and the needles to him. He then inserted the needles inside. There was a mesh at the end of the bamboo stick so the needles would not fall.

"The next test is intelligence, but concentrate on this one first."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Tzuchi began to put his clothes back on as toshi told him about his next test. After he finished dressing tzuchi took the hollowed out bamboo stick and ten needles sanding five feet away from the target. Tzuchi put one of the needles into the hollowed bamboo stick and took a deep breath exhaling into the stick shooting the needle at the target but actually hit the wall it was resting on. Tzuchi had almost never practiced his acrruacy before and really felt that he didn't need it but knew he would be able to grasp the technique easily. Tzuchi smiled at his captain in emberracement and put another needle into the bamboo stick taking a deep breath but held it this time trying to center his eyes on one spot so that he oculd actually hit it this time. As he exhaled the needle flew straight for the target but hit only the edge of the target. Tzuchi knew he would get a decent shot this time putting another needle into the bamboo stick and shooting it the needle flying to the far left but farther to the right then the last time. Tzuchi smirked as he put another needle into the bamboo stick targeting the bull's eye and firing at the target it hitting just the edge of the bull's eye but still hitting hit. Tzuchi pulled out two needles this time and fired them at the target one hitting the left the other hitting the right side. Tzuchi had managed to learn how to control projectile weapons and had no use for the rest of the needles and figured he would be able to work on his accuracy later. To finish off the other needles he poured them into the hollowed bamboo stick firing them as they scattered in random places on the target. After shooting the last needle tzuchi threw the bamboo stick back to him walking over to kentanka picking him up and holding him in his hand as he looked at his captain.

"So what's next?"
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"You can now get a night's rest if you want to. The next test is very gruesome. It requires you to watch the death of thousands of people You can either watch or fight. Which one?"

"If you want to fight, then meet me here http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/the-americas-f17/the-black-death-open-to-anyone-t317.htm. There is a hollow there that has immense power. I will rescue you if you are in danger so do not worry. The hollow you are going to fight is the king, Exodus."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:08 pm

As he heard his options tzuchi smirked and placed kentanka on his back making sure he was secure he waved at toshi.

"Meet you at north america."

Tzuchi suddenly flash stepped away heading towards north america to attack the king of hollows iwth the help of the 2nd captain

(short i know/exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]   Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training His Bankai. [Only Tzuchi]
Page 1 of 1