Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Basic Character Info
Name: Himura Kenshin
Visual Age: 18
Ex-Division: 2

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kenshin is a loyal person, he often keeps his composure. Although his easy going mannor Kenshin has a darker side, ruled with hate for the Captain Commander yet not the captains. He takes his job seriously but usually jokes around and can be viewed as a womanizer. Unlike the other Commander he doesnt blame the entire Shinigami raise or the Arrancars leading him to temp. side with who ever is better for the Vaizard nation. This is because he doesnt believe in right and wrong, simply power and the code. Kenshin believes strongly in the code of the vaizards and will kill anyone who disrespects it. In times of battle or in life or death situations, Kenshin becomes highly irrational towards battle, allowing his reaitsu and powers to be set free, he only recognizes a few people as comrades in this state. Overall Kenshin is a natural leader and expert at stealth killing, he is also extremely skilled in hand to hand combat.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Kenshin has no memory of being alive, the only life he has ever given any thought to is his one as a Shinigami. Kenshin was taken care of by Captain Raikou Hitokari for quite some time before being forced to flee when some squad mates died and from what Kenshin could remember, he was the one who killed them although everyone who knew of him thought he had been killed by a hollow along with the others. from there Kenshin enrolled hismelf in the Shinigami Academy where he spent 2 years and graduated early through hazy circumstances. Kenshin was enlisted into the 2nd division squad under the command of Captain Ryuusunke and vice Captain menali, at the ripe soul age of 19. But almost immediately Kenshin met a kind man named who took him under his wing, making him his pupil in the arts of Kenjutsu. Upon returning to squad Soul Society after Ryuusunke training camp Kenshin underwent a seating test aptitude test, at age 40. During this routine test, the results were as he expected, he made Vice Captain of his squad. To celebrate he and his squad mates left to the real world to party. Whilst in the real world he stumbled across a troop of Bounts, the Shinigami, feeling confident with their new management attacked the bounts and inevitably were killed, leaving Kenshin there, hollow, to reflect on his last moments of life. He slipped into darkness, but not death, his face hardened and his body changed, shifted. There stood no longer Kenshin, no longer a Shinigami but a ravaging Hollow named Kurohyou. Thanks to the location of their little fight, he was being monitored by the Vaizards and they jumped in accordingly, eradicating the Bounts and subduing the Hollowfied Kenshin. I awoke hours later with countless people above me, each of them bearing a grin, some annoyed and some happy all equally strange. Foreign. As if they were Cannibals I skidded back, unsure of their intentions. Suddenly a extremely old man came out, pulling off that ‘im 200 years old’ look with ease. “you are no longer a shinigami.. you are a ..” the mans voice trailed on four hours on end as he explained exactly what I now was and what I could now do.. And what he planned for me to do, being the first Shinigami to achieve the Viazard rank in over 400 years, appearntly I was supposed to be the leader, just not yet. I was trained in the dark side of power for the next 60- 80 years, losing count after about 65, my powers quickly matured, my Zanpakuto even recognized it. This period of peace allowed for the older Vaizards to train me in their ancient arts and refine them, I used this to secure my place at the top of the Vaizard Faction. With the passing of the previous leader, the old elder, he chose two successors to keep peace and help The Vaizards grow. I gained the Millitary branches and he gained the judiciary branches, the remainder of the elders forming the high council. The new system worked greatly as we relocated from our once small troupe of villages to our now thriving mountain range, with me at the head, holding my shining swords, swearing to get back at the Captain Commander for leaving my father to die, a feat which I learned of about half way through my training.

RP Sample: (((my sample is simply a story about Raikou [Kenshin's “dad”] and his death))) As the small group shunpo'd trough the downtown district of Kurakara town, Shenshi began to slow down, clearly searching for the reaitsu of the Arrancars they were tailing, with a surprised gasp Shenshi and Aioka came to a halt before them lay a huge building made of seki stone. Looking over in the direction of the giant structure that was their destination, Raitou unsheathed Pantera, a sudden spark erupting when the top made its way free. Placing his left hand over his right hand, which held the Zanpakuto, Raitou began to flare his reaitsu a bit, not much but just enough to create a black swirling entity seep from under his cloak, slowly the swirling shadow crept its way into the base of his sword. As the slit in the middle began to shine with Raitou's reaitsu he began to slide his hand up to the blade. His fingers touching the cold steel before reciting softly, "Ryuuze" almost instantly a small black line of reaitsu shot forward, breaking into the wall with ease, immediately after contact the blast expanded, creating a human sized crater in the wall, The stone that once made it completely disintegrating in the darkness, in its place you could see the bleak White interior of the building, contrasting to the hues of red, gold and purples that lay behind them. Stepping through the makeshift door Raikou looked back at his team which looked somewhat surprised at their leader's strength, "uh.. yeah.. been training, couldnt let you guys pass me, ya' know?" Raikou said scratching his head sort of haphazardly before his face became serious, "The arrancar are stationed about 20 to 30 meters in this direction." Kenshin pointed North eastern before raising his finger to his lips, " Shenshi, Aioka, you two take the rear, make sure nothing notices us from behind. Me and Tstsumaki will secure the front, remember our objective is simply to take this outlet off line. thats the primary objective, if you run into trouble quickly dispatch of the arracar, we can not afford to be seen, i dont need to remind you that we can not afford to fail this mission." taking a deep breath Raikou silently crept off into the the building followed closely by his squad. to his surprise they were directly next to their objective withing four to five minutes, before him stood a gigantic steel door, behind it lay a cache of food and equipment for the arrancar, "a cache of this size could easily feed hundreds of arrancar with ease, why is it so unguarded.. something is not right.. Aioka open this door we need to hurry." Aioka moved into place, instantly releasing His Shikai with out even a command, the steel blade began tinted blue with the flames of his 'Kaenuna' with ease he sunk his blade into the steel door, slicing it in a 'X' pattern. "Tatsu, your up!" Aioka yelled out as he forced open a 'door' and Tatsumaki moved in, snapping back at Kenshin "i told you dont call me by a nickname like that!" without looking for a response she began to set the bombs that were supplied by the second division earlier, once they were all in place she stepped back, "Shenshi.. come on your turn" almost like the gears in a clock the people shifted, this time Shenshi stood inside of the door, "Ryubi no Jomon! Koko no Jomon! Kigai no Jomon! Hoyoku no Jomon, Shiju No Saimon!!" as his flurries of spells were released a form of a house was constructed from kido, glowing a yellowish color. Breathing heavily Shenshi spoke up, "that should hold. When the timer for the bombs runs down the kido will be instantly released, untill then no one can step foot in there." Raikou had a slight smile, "come on lets get out of here." As Raikou turned to leave the kido suddenly dispelled, "what the hell shenshi?!" although all shenshi could utter was "run!" before the blast swept him away, it seemed the bombs exploded early, with no time to think Raikou and his remaining squad members turned quickly and disappeared into a range of motion and speed, their Shunpo's mixed with adrenaline, exceeding any speed they once known. that was all Raikou could remember before his vision faded to white, and he lost his consciousness, along with his life.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Kurohyou
Release Phrase: suscitatio, Kurohyou

Last edited by Himura Kenshin on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Let me space things out for you.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:49 pm

lol my bad.. i just was doing that, i typed it up in MS word so all the break lines were deleted
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Okay, this app is more than enough for you to be ranked as a Vaizard General, and surely a candidate for the V.L Rank.

Just a few things.

Explain a bit more your zanpakuto ability to control darkness.

Time manipulation is not allowed, this is my fault though, for not adding that rule, I will do it now.

Limit your mask's ability to absorb your opponent's reiatsu, otherwise it will be OP.

Your mask's cooldown will be 2 more posts of the mask's duration, (i.e: if the mask lasts for 3 posts then it will be a 5 posts cool down, if it lasts for 7 posts then 9 posts cool down and so on..)

Edit those and you will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:44 pm

we can go ahead and give u the rank. Do you want the angel or demon rank?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm

ill go w/ demon? seph can have angel & okay.. ill take out and change what u guys mentioned.

finally, kurohyou can only manipulate the darkness in the stated stated attacks, basically using shadows as a sub. for reaitsu
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Alright, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE   Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Himura Kenshin- PRIVATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: