Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 am

the is a sound of space riping apart as a hole apears above sokyoku hill. the sound could be heard though out SS. a hand come out of the hole first then the head of a person. the being seems to be heavly armored. she falls out of the sky an on to the ground of the hill panting and sweating. she feels like shes going to puke as she gets to her knees. her massive wing lay there on the ground limp like a bird whos wings where tired an worn. then it happens she pukes from the turning energy she had just come out of had made her sick. the black hole fads a little. but it can still be seen in the sky. she looks up at the sun of her old home...... would any one she knew still be here. had her kidnaping so many years ago not been recored? there was so many questions she had in her head. but what worryed her was who would be the first to arive where she was. her spirit energy was just under that of a captains.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 am

Saito had been walking around Sokyoku Hill aiming to find something for lunch but then he heard a loud and reasonably annoying screeching noise over the Hill, which in no context can be considered a Good thing, so he went over to check it out.It wasn't an excessively long walk over to the top where he saw a Girl next to a pile of vomit and a fading hole in the sky.It was undoubtedly a very weird sight and he looked at the Girl curiously, she didn't seem to be much power wise but he did have some questions.His own reiatsu was above that of a Captain's and to most it was stifling if not completely claustrophobic, so he began releasing it as he started to inquire about the Girl's presence.

"Oi, you, what's with your weird get up? You don't look like a normal Shinigami. What's your division and seat?" he wasn't planning on being courteous and he wanted to know, quite simply, who the hell this person was and why they were here.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 pm

puru looks at the captain an is panting. she is in her bankai an it slowly starts to go away. shes wipes her mouth of whats on it. "i.... cant remember... its been so long.. 4th squad is all i can remember." she looks around an she squints her eyes cuase of the sun. shes gos in to her sealed form an she pushs her self up with her ring blade of a sword. her short raggy hair an tatured shingami robe move in the wind a little.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Saito looks at her inquisitively, she didn't look like she was lying but he wasn't known for having great analysis skills.He walked closer to her and only had more questions as she clearly hasn't been in the Seireitei for a long time.He did have a slight feeling that he should kill her right here and now but he couldn't bring himself to do it just out of his random instinct."Well get up, you look like you need some medical attention." he held out his hand since she seems to weak to move around herself.It was a rather rare scene when the Kenpachi showed some compassion toward other Humans.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 pm

puru stands up gently an she looks at him. "i was 76 when i was kidnaped...... i am 300 now... an i am fine just a little sick from my Salida....." she takes his hand though. she stands at 5 feet tall. shes feels his hand a little. "its soft and fleshy...." she looks at his captain robe and she just looks up at him. the worm hole gos away from the sky. an she sslings her ring blade over her shoulder. "i am puru chocolate mint."
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Saito looked at her a fair bit skeptic, not at her story but her name."Well then Kid you really do have a erm...unique, name to say the least. I am Saito Ryuhako, Kenpachi and Captain of Division 11 of the Gotei 13." he said helping her up.After he helped her to her feet he turned around and started heading down to his respective Division barracks.He didn't really care what she was going to do, she didn't seem like she could even be considered a possible threat in her current condition and even if she was, he could always enjoy a nice beating in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 pm

she holds his hand tightly. "i killed.... a captain... not to long ago.... she was the captain of squad 2..... i didnt mean to.... i didnt want to fight i was just looking for any one who was alive..." puru had never really killed another shingami. it in some way changed her personality she was more like her bankais personality. she actuly felt some emotions but could not express them. she was sad cut she wast crying eather. "in the end i dont think i killed her...... i think she killed her self she could have dogded the attack with ease..... take me to where your prison is..." her staling in her speech was cuase she was thinking about so much.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Saito turns around and looks at her interested in her story and at the same time not really caring whether she went to prison or not."Well, I don't see why not. Follow me to the prison I suppose." he said leading her over to the place where prisoners are held until they are transferred to a proper facility depending on their actual power.This was turning out to be a rather strange day and that's when it occurred to him that she said the Second Squad Captain, which reminded him that Kuroda had died earlier.He chuckled to himself that this little girl might have killed the 'spiteful hag'.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:52 pm

puru looks at him an ponders she cants help but to move a hair behide his ear. "sorry.... bbut is it ok if i keep my zan with me??" she holds the ring blade in her hands it seems to be odd in shape. "i feel lonly with out her..... shes one of my few friends i have now." puru already knew this was notsome thing to ask of a kenpachi. as it was she was probbily a silly girl full of word in his eyes. she looks at the prison wonding how she would be treated for now.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Saito turned around as he kept walking looking at her sword then her."You may not, chances are you will be beaten, possibly raped, and beaten some more.We can't have such a dangerous person who can kill a Captain with a weapon in our jail now could we? You could let out the prisoners with that kind of power." he bluntly stated as the Jail Keepers came out to come and take Puru into the Prison.Saito himself looked at her apathetically not really caring what happens to her from this point on.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 pm

"rape... i been raped before by the 1st espada... i was in bankai an he still had his way with me... its not enjoyable as i would have liked it.. but here i want you to hold on to Sougetsu...." she hands him her ring blade and gos with the jailers. she mubbles a little a tad quite. "hmmm from one cell to another....." she lets the jailers do what ever they need to before locking her up.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Saito took her blade surprised at her story and how agreeable she was to go along with everything.The Jailers handcuffed her and cuffed her legs together using seki seki cuffs to prevent her from being able to break them so easily.They walked her into a cell full of large men who licked their lips as she was let into the cell.Saito in the meanwhile started to spin around and chucked away Sougetsu not caring in the slightest where it went, "Well that was certainly entertaining." while who knows what would occur in the Prison.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 pm

puru sits there an then she looks at the men. to her they seemed like hollows witch made her grin. in her raged closes hid a scaple witch shes just waited for the right time to use it. sougetsu fly for a bit an it comes around like a boomarang. it head strait for the one who threw it. the blade spins rather fast the two grips would be hard to catch but catching the inside rim would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Saito looks up at the blade that flew back toward him in the sky.He held his hand out and as the blade flew back into it, he caught it by the blade since his reiatsu created a sort of pseudo-hierro.Meanwhile the prisoners took out their genitals and charged at Puru all at once aiming to sow their wild oats.Back outside of the prison Saito kept walking with Sougetsu and gave it to another shinigami, ordering him to bring it to the 99th district of the Rukongai.The Shinigami nodded and went off to do as the Captain requested.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

puru being small an fast. she jumps beetween the legs of one of the men. shes pulls out the scaple from her raged cloths an brings it to the mans hamstring slicing it. she knew alot about the body an she laughs hard. "i going to eat you all.... HHAHAHAHA." she didnt notice but her peronaitly chanded when she was around thouse with alot of evil or hate in them. she was much stonger then she looks. out of all the men in the cell she had the highest spirtual energy. shes holds the scaple made of a hallows mask for a handle an the blade of a arrancars sword. shes bites int to the mans legs she had just cut an rips off a hunk of flesh an she begins eating it.

(i think the jailers would move her now XD)
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

The men all backed away and the Jailers came in, not because she attacked the men but because she was clearly insane.They opened the door and took Puru, holding the hand holding the blade.They brought her to a room filled with around twenty Jailers and one Head Guard."Remove all of your clothes ma'am." the Head Guard said holding the Prisoner uniform next to him for her to put on after she took off her clothes.Saito meanwhile was simply relaxing in a quiet courtyard.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:32 pm

puru looks at them an shes blushes an shes turns her back. as she un dos her cloths they can tell her cloths are made of old shinigami robes. she slides the arm sleaves firs an shes puts the m on the floor. shes dros the scaples on the ground an it very sharp. it stabs her foot shes leans down an takes it out. she dos some healing kido on her foot as she begins undoing the raggity skirt. once she was done removing her cloths she grabs the prioners gown an puts it on. "may i ask for a cell where i am the only one in it... i dont care how many jailers watch me in the cell i rather bealone an think over thing that have happened..." she was no longer crazy at all but who knows if she would snap again.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Ryu walked upwards towards the jail, a clipboard loosely held in his hands. As he entered the white cell where most of the dangerous criminals were kept the wonderful view of light and happiness was gone. He was met with a dark outlook, all by guards, some armed others barehanded. He looked around at the different prisons, each housing something new. He stopped at a double door guarded by two guards, he was still annoyed about the captains meeting so something like this wasn't on his agenda. Possibly not even the best thing to have him deal with right now. The guards both wearing all black, which covered their faces and was perfect for stealthy movement moved away from him. The ivory doors began to slide open a ominous creek echoing throughout the room as he walked. He slowly took the straw hat covering his face and threw it off to side before walking out onto the bridge. The sun shone threw and nearly blinding him as he made the trek into the second part of the prison. Both guards had left their post to follow him, something he took note as both the other doors began to open. "Security isn't as lax today..." He walked into a new set of cells, mostly for holding where there was a set of guards guarding one in particular. Ryu continued to move forward before stopping right in front of the cell. He noticed the girl inside had her hands and feet handcuffed with reaitsu suppressing cuffs to restrict movement and power. Ryu was about to enter the cell before stopping, a slight red stain, the crimson color of blood pooled in a part of the room. He shot the guards a confused look, silently asking for an answer. "Just be careful sir...she's a cannibal." Ryu sighed, now more than ever happy they had decided to chain her down. "If she was violent, and was apparently biting people, how did you subdue her." "We uh..we didn't..she kinda just calmed down and began listening out of nowhere. We simply took advantage." "You didn't think something was up, like she is still armed" "Its your head if anything happens...remember that" Ryu walked to the other side of the room, bringing a chair to sit on with him. Ryu took a seat, a fair distance away from the girl ready to move if the need came. "Alright, I don't know about you but I'm pretty damn busy. Lets get this over with." Ryu took a pen from his pocket and put the clipboard to his face. "Based on your zanpaktou, sitting on the other side of the room it's obvious your a shinigami. So where have you been since you left soul society and how long have you been there." Ryu asked, in a lazy tone, while he looked at the clipboard. Seeing as he showed almost no attention to the girl ahead of him than needed.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

puru looks upon the captain and signs. "sougetsu is not here... some one took her out of this place... you would know if you saw her. how do i explain....." puru trys to figure out how to explain sougetsu was a ring blade. then he gos an ask where sees been. "i am 300 an i was kidnaped at the age of 76 you do the math. for your info i was in las noches... an for the grauds who pay little attiontion that guy tryed to rape me. i had enough of that in las noches though it was only once." puru sighs out of breath from speaking so fast. "if they didnt plan on moving me i would have killed that next guy who tryed it... an can i take a shower.... i really need a nice shower..." puru looks at her dirty self in the clean robes. "also i need to pee >.>" puru starts to do the peedle dance.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Ryu listened to everything that was said. Just when he thought things were going smoothly he heard that attempted rape had been performed. He shot another annoyed look at the group of guards. Assuming "that guy" meant one of them, something he would deal with later. Then he much like himself, he heard "do the math" Something he somewhat classified of a smartass comment. He was fond of giving them, and knew how much they annoyed people, hell he often did it just to annoy people. Ryu put down the clipboard, "I really would prefer not to guess or interpret anything so please keep your answers straigh forward and give me the answers I'm looking for. Try not to make this difficult for either of us more than it already is."

20 minutes later

Ryu watched the girl sit back down, who's name he didn't know nor was it too important at the moment anyway. Sighing one more time Ryu decided to get back to work. "You said you lived in las noches for a large number of years. What did you do there, where you a prisoner or an ally. Did you partake in battles against the shinigami with the Hollow's? Bombarding her with questions, Ryu saw an intelligence gold mind. If she truly lived in las noches and was trust worthy, despite initial appearance and actions this one person could tip the war in their favor.

(I'm in a hurry, hence the short post)
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Kenya knew that she was supposed to meet Captain Toketsu but wasn't sure of wen. So she heded to the place he asked him to work for a bit.just before Captain Toketsu could ask his bombardment of questions and image appeared with out a sound next to the door. She waited until he had finished his long winded question brigade and simply stood there. Aiming not to be noticed but rather just make sure everything was going as planned. her thoughts running wiled she could think of only one thing, 'Where is this girls Zanpaktou and why was she kidnapped?' Before she entered the building she stifled her reaitsu to next to nothing so it blended in with the guards' reaitsu.

{{Sorry}}
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm

purus looked at the girl who just came in. "my zan is with another captain i think.... but i cant sence sougetsu any where in ss..." she then looks at the male captain. "no but i was feed shingami bodys along with arrancar bodys to keep me alive. also i have an arm of the hollow king." she dos not know he is dead.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 pm

{{I exited to another thread if you wanna read the exit it is here, sorry for the inconvience

http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/division-1-headquarters-and-barracks-f42/taking-the-fight-to-them-t431.htm#3804}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salida   Salida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: