Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)   Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:36 am

Shiroi just got out of a fight with Null Abarada and he was walking to his rrom. When Shiroi reached his room he layed down for a bit regaining his energy. As he layed down he feel asleep. Shiroi had an amazing dream. It showed him and i guy unknown fighting, they was going toe to toe they force was unbelivable. Shiroi had a huge grin on his face, this was to thing either he was rly insane and was happy, because of the outrages fight, or he was just having fun fightin with this dude. Shiroi then striked the man with fearful force throwing the man back into a wall. This man then fired a cero after chargeing it, but before it hit Shiroi he woke up.

When Shiroi awaked he smiled at the fun he had but wondered who was that mysterious man he was fighting with. Shiroi then got u and notice he never changed his closed from the last fight he had. Shiroi walk towards he closet and ripped of his pants. Grabed a freshly new Suit and then threw it on. Shiroi then walked ou the room and went down the hall way with his hands in his pocket messing with a viel he had in there. Shiroi then walked outside, to a desert like part of Los Nachos. It was a sunny place with lots of red pillars going in about every direction. The pillars was all red. Shiroi stood there for a econd enjoying the breaze of the hot desert sand Then he jumped up on one of the pillars.

Shiroi sat down and begin to meditate with his sword i his lap. He wasn't realy doing nothing. Then out of no where A lost memory came into Shiiroi head, it was his wife. They was playing and making out, like a normal couple would do. Shiroi didn't like this image so he stoped meditating then stood up. The wind blew once more this time blowing his long beautiful hai with it. Shiroi didn't moved he just watched.

Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Shiroi had his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Shiroi had a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suits is generally connsitit of the colors, grays and whites. Shiroi's eyes is a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Shiroi's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He also woar white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Shiroi finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone.

Shiroi then noticed a pressure coming from somewhere it was faint so he couldn't tell. once he felt this Shiroi started to move his eyeballs around scoping the area for ny presence. At the same time he was ready to dodge if the foe decided to strike from Behind. Shiroi waited passionatly waiting for an attack and watched infront of him trying to see who was coming trying not to give off a look like if he noticed the person coming. Almost a look like if he doesn't care your around.

(I have a dfeeling its lame)
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)   Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 am

A mild fit of coughing could be heard echoing throughout the hundred pillar room as the dust particles from Pakato's famed Harrura Cero fumed throughout the vicinity. Afterward a patter of uniformly timed footsteps could be heard as a figure would become apparent through the shroud of debris. With his hand over his mouth Pakato would emerge in full focus from his dark silhouette, the debris seeming to get the best of him." That point blank attack left me right in the epicenter of all that damn dust. But who am I to be complaining, not like I was on the receiving end of my cero." Pakato thought to himself as he chuckled softly, still making his way toward the exit. It was a shame really, Pakato had no intentions of even fighting that gung-ho privaron Mezuki, but the lack of respect that was exhibited by that privarons would only have led to this result anyway. It was drag really, all Pakato wanted was to take a nice quiet walk, it was all too bad." I suppose I could get some fraccion members to come and clean up this mess." Pakato thought as he finally reached the exit of the room. As he walked out Pakato turned and softly closed the door behind him as if to cover up the mess he had made.

" I don't sense Shiroi and Nulls reiatsu any more, perhaps the primera took care of his opponent sooner than I did." Pakato uttered in thought as he stroked his chin, nodding to himself as he validated the possibility. After brushing off his curiosity about Shiroi's battle Pakato took it upon himself to pick up where he had left off on his walk. As Pakato began to walk he noticed he was close to one of the exits that led to the white sanded dunes outside the castle. Walking rather slowly, taking his time to bask in the silence, Pakato made it out into the desert where numerous red pillars could be found. As he arrived outside a feint yet familiar reiatsu caught his attention. Pakato's curiosity led him against his better judgement and soon he began to follow the reiatsu signature. As he approached he saw a Shiroi in his suit with his blade lying in his lap as he sat in the middle of the desert." Well this is the last place I would have expected to find you Shiroi, I'm sure the primera quarters would be much more accommodating than the harsh desert. And speaking of harsh, you must have done away with that Privaron Null rather brutally. I thought I ended my match fast but by the time I got done you were no where to be found. And look you even had time to change your clothes , I'm rather embarrassed actually." Pakato said with a feint smile, his ability for small talk had a modest theme to it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)   Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am

Shiroi stood up and placed his sword on his back when he noticed Pakato walking up. " Hello. Pakato right." Shiroi said in a deep voice not realy careing what hi name was or who he was. Shiroi was calm stage where he doesn't like to be bother or, anything. Shiroi mostly came out side to this desert place to hang ot when he was in this stage because then he doesn't have to lisen to any one eles at all. Shroi then lisened to Pakato seak. When he said those words Shiroi just looked at him with a emotionless face. " I come out here to relax and get away from you Espadas, You Espada's get annoying at times, mostly when you bug the crap out of me when I trying to relax or sleep." Shiroi said talking in a low but deep voice. Shiroi, started to think. " Great hopefull this Espada not like this rest as long as his personality is as calm as it sounds i won't be bothered byhim as much. " Shiroi said in his head.

Shiroi then lisen to the rest the Espada had to say.When he was done Shiroi replied. " Null, he Vanished after my Cero Attack. Where I don't know I was to lazy to chase him down so i walk to my room, sleep for a while then decieded to take a walk. This is where i always walk to when the others get annoying. " Shiroi then thought again. " Pakato, Why have you come here after your fight. I see you killed your Fallen Espada what was his name, Mezuki, or something. I can tell you got his scent of bloodon you, also when i woke up I felt your presure and his but then his vansihed. " Shiroi said as he looked at Pakato emotionless not knowing what eles to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)   Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Strength (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: