Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

!Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING! Empty
PostSubject: !Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING!   !Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 pm

I myself until I coordinate with other captains will be controlling the Seals(with the supervision of the Admins of course):

The following seals are used when a person from soul of Vice rank or higher goes to living. These seals reduce power up to 80% people can still use bankai and things but the power of it is reduced. i.e. Toshiro was fighting an Arrancar, the Arrancar outclassed him until the seal was released. (for now pm me the request and I'll look at the battle, If I see fit to give it I will post a communication allowing you to use it. if you are not familiar with it then there will be further at the bottom as well as what you 'should' say after getting accepted. )In the image there is on top lines or pluses, these are the insignia of that squad...The picture oat the bottom i.e. squad 10 a flower is the seal its self. The Kido Core and the Stealth force are excluded from this seal until further notice.

first:
Spoiler:

Second:
Spoiler:

Third:
Spoiler:

Forth:
Spoiler:

Fith:
Spoiler:

sixth:
Spoiler:

Seventh:
Spoiler:

Eigth:
Spoiler:

Ninth:
Spoiler:

Tenth:
Spoiler:

Elevinth:
Spoiler:

Twelth:
Spoiler:

Thirteenth:
Spoiler:

(I will answer any questions that you have please post them ^.^)
When you get approval you should say something along the lines of..

"Power seal, RELEASE!"

((A soul stasis in a circle around there position will also be granted. This will protect the Humans with no reaitsu, most of the time it has been seen that a 360 degree stasis is used and will come with the permission to break the seal.))

Then your full power will come back in one post.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

!Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING!   !Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 am

UPDATED ON 12/2/09 at (11:44)EST
Back to top Go down

!Important! THIS IS FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND HIGHER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING TO LIVING!
Page 1 of 1