Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Bastion

Go down 
+3
Kenya
Tsurai Kansui
Saito Ryuhako
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 am

After the Primero Espada's assault on Europe, the final living collections of humans, who were all made spiritually aware from such exposure to souls and more specifically Menos, had gathered together in one last encampment somewhere in the snowy hills of northern Europe.They began to make small defenses, which were considerably useful against normal hollows and were making plans to repopulate the world, as they had no way to communicate with the outside world, they called their encampment 'The Final Bastion' refering to the last large settlement of human life in Europe.Saito exitted the nearby Senkaimon and looked around, not bothered by the cold temperatures.A single Menos had made it's way over to the Camp and the Humans were fighting it with their weapons, they couldn't kill it but they did manage to slow it down.Saito chuckled and took out his zanpakuto, with one quick slice, the Menos was split in half and the humans were in awe. "W-w-who are you?" one of the human elders asked Saito afraid of such a display of power.

Saito simply walked into the village and non-chalantly answered the question "I'm your Guardian Angel." which he essentially was to these humans, who accepted him as their Guardian and Savior.While Men wanted him to train then and Women tried to woo him, to both he simply said 'It wouldn't work out.'.For the majority of his stay he simply sat on the roof of the Elder's meeting hall, awaiting until he saw or felt a threat to these humans.
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

A few days would pass before a Senkaimon opened in the sky above the encampment. If anyone was looking up to see it, they would notice a single figure fall from the portal and crash into the land outside of the encampment. Smoke rose from the crash site and at first there was no movement, but then a tall, slender man stood up from his crater. The man began to dust himself off and curse under his breath at how the people working in the 12th Division needed to work on a way to prevent crash landings when transporting people through the Senkaimon gates. After the man dusted most of the dirt and snow from his clothing, he then began to look around at where he had landed. At first he saw nothing, but then he saw a fairly large fortress which he assumed to be the encampment where the humans took safety in. Letting a smile cover his face, he began to walk to the encampment hoping that he could surprise his Captain with his arrival.

When the man finally appeared at the encampment, his appearance could be seen more clearly. He had lightly tanned skin, long, black dreads, and wore a black cloak over his clothing, a silver chain around his neck, and a pair of sunglasses on his face. As he was confronted at the front gates by some guards, he removed his glasses and looked at them with a somewhat tired look. He then began to speak; "Aye my dear friends, a few days ago my Captain came here and I was wondering if I could surprise him with my presence." The men didn't believe him, and this kinda made him upset as he let his hand graze the sword at his side that was his Zanpakutou. He then went on to speak; "Ok if we are doing background checks then my name is Tsurai Kansui, Vice Captain of the 11th Division so let me in so I can help you guys."

As Tsurai finished speaking, the guards working the gate closed them in his face. This really ticked him off, but he knew he was too lazy to actually do anything back, so he began to think. He truely dreaded thinking, but he was determined to get inside the encampment. Looking around, he saw the wall that looked as if he could climb it. Sighing heavily, he knew that would be his way in. So he began to climb and within a matter of minutes, he reached the top of the gate where he was confronted by a group of men. They pointed their weapons at him and put him in chains. In Tsurai's mind, he couldn't believe what was happening. He knew he could break free and go chill with his Captain but instead decided to follow along with the humans' requests. After a few minutes of walking through the twon, they arrived at a prison where Tsurai got a cell all to himself. After the humans left him to himself, he began to let his reiatsu flow about him to draw the attention of his Captain. In the meantime however, he planned to nap on the slab of metal they called a bed.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 pm

A Senkai gate opened above Saito. The doors now fully open a white light poured out. A small figure exited the light with a hell butterfly following close behind it. As the gate closed the figure took shape as the vice captain of the First squad. If the Espada were watching this place then with two high value targets in one area they would surly attack. She started to walk to the captain as she felt the reaitsu of the Vice captain of said captain. She wondered why she didn't see him but ignored the reason as she had bigger fish to fry. She reached a comfortable distance between the captain and herself. She started to speak in a commanding voice yet it had a hint of kindness buried in it.

"Captain Ryuhako, The captain Commander has deemed that you and one other person go to Hueco Mundo. Your sole purposes is to stir up some action and gather as much information as possible. While there your Seal will be disengaged but do not attempt to attack or kill any Espada you encounter. If you run in to one than retreat Immediately. These orders are Absolute. And are totally Optional."

She stared at the captain hoping he would accept but in all this war totally pissed her off. She wished in the back of her mind, behind the blood lust and general randomness that they could come to a peaceful resolution.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Saito had been asleep on the Elder's meeting hall.The villagers made a small hut for him to keep him covered from the snow, so he slept peacefully.When his Vice Captain released his reiatsu to get his attention, it simply made itself to him as a bad dream about being swung around by a thin rope.It didn't wake him up but it did definitely make his sleep more uneasy.As the Vice Captain of the First Division came to personally deliver a message her speaking had startled him as he awoke and reflexively grabbed his blade and sliced in front of him, not seeing an opponent dead, he looked around and saw Kenya.Regaining his composure he listened to her speak.

As Kenya delivered her message Saito listened carefully and considered some of the pros and cons of going along with the new Captain Commander's plan.He got up and tied his zanpakuto on his waist then looked at Kenya decidedly."Well Miss Pants, I accept your request. I suppose my new Vice Captain can handle this place until I get back.Well, I assume you are the one who will take me to the person capable of bringing me to Hueco Mundo?" his voice was cold, serious and reasonably rejecting, but not hostile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Before she had left she picked something up of great importance to this mission. It wasn't anything that was dangerous but it WAS old. It was also hard to find, She searched all of the squad 12 lab till she finally got to the one of the secret rooms which had this item in it. she took it out of the top part of her robe. As she did this her ring clacked on the metal surface. she set it down in mid air. she pressed a button and stepped back so she was now next to Saito. her tone was the same as before.

"I will open the way for you. Remember you can bring someone with you. And before you go you can release the seal but it will automatically release after you leave this dimension."

The device shuttered cracked and spouted small embers. Then dead silence. She stared at it for a moment and spoke up again.

"Give it a second."

just after she spoke the device jumped up a couple inches as a Rip tore in the sky in front of them and above the devise. She handed the cptain a sall button on a remote like devise.

"Pres this and you can come back to living. Use the Senkai gate from there."

She noted that several humans saw her interaction with their 'Guardian Angel' She also noted that since the captain accepted her so did the humans.
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Tsurai was napping in his cold jail cell until he felt the presence of another Vice Captain. When he felt the new presence, he rolled over on the slab and then slowly sat up and stared out his window. As he scanned the area outside, he saw a hut that he assumed his Captain was in seeing that he could feel his presence emitting from it along with the other Vice Captain's. He then got a feeling that him being locked up in a human jail cell wasn't going to look too good on his resume. Turning away from the window, Tsurai made his way to his cell door where he saw three men on guard. They each held a weapon, but he knew that they would show no comparison to his own combat skills. However he knew that he shouldn't draw too much attention to himself and so he turned back to his window that had bars on it. It was then he got an idea, something he rarely had these days.

Unsheathing his Zanpakutou from his side, he held it to the window and sliced at it. To his surprise, the bars sliced like butter on a hot knife. It was actually quite funny seeing that even though these humans were aware of other spiritual beings, they showed no advancements in keeping them down. Without a second thought, Tsurai hopped through the window and landed on the snowy ground. Quickly sheathing his Zanpakutou, Tsurai then began to run to the hut where he felt his Captain's reiatsu. As he ran, he heard yells coming from the window he jumped through and, soon after, a numerous amount of guards were chasing after him. In Tsurai's mind this wasn't how he planned his escape to go. he could only hope that when he did get to the hut, his Captain could clear some things up.

After running, avoiding, and even striking a few people, Tsurai came within eyesight of the hut. With all his might, Tsurai managed to roll in through the door and lay on the ground staring up at his Captain and the Vice Captain of the 1st Division. Slowly scrambling to his feet, he looked at them both and said; "Can someone do something with these angry...." Without even being able to finish his sentence, a group of men tackled Tsurai to the floor before the others. This wasn't tsurai's best day in the World of the Living.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Saito listened the First Division Vice Captain speak and took the device she gave him.He put it in his pocket to keep it safe, after all he didn't want to get stuck in Hueco Mundo forever.He heard the voice of his Vice Captain and quickly addressed the Townspeople "Oi, stop chasing him, he does my paperwork." the townspeople stopped chasing Tsurai, not wanting to anger their Guardian Angel as he was now dubbed.Turning his attention to Kenya again he looked at the garganta in front of him.He began walking up into it and as he entered he looked back to address Tsurai "Make sure that you keep this place safe." as the portal closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm

{Fail beyond explanation.}

Kenya looked at the vice captain and then turned to the door of the hut. She opened a Senkai gate and started to walk through it. She stopped and turned to the vice captain.

"Good luck, and don't forget to use the com. to ask for a release of your seal if needed."

She left with out another word and the gate closed.
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Tsurai stood to his feet as he watched his Captain leave via a Garganta to Hueco Mundo and the Vice Captain leaving back to Soul Society via a Senkaimon. As the two reiatsus faded and left no trace as to them even being there, Tsurai turned around to the people that were still in the hut. They eyed him down and he eyed them back. Oh how he despised them for the fact he offered help and they tried to keep him imprisioned. Now, he was appointed to watch over these humans for his life. However, it was clear that they had their doubts about him seeing that they had never seen him in a fight. Sighing heavily, Tsurai gave the impression that he needed to be alone and the people left him in the hut to himself. As the hut was completely empty, Tsurai left out of the hut himself and climbed above it and laid down.

As he laid down on the roof, he watched the skies above and stared at the skies. He knew that there shouldn't be anything he couldn't handle on his own during the time of his Captain's absence. With this in mind, Tsurai began to let his mind drift away and his eyes began to slowly close as well. He was now napping lightly on top of the roof waiting for something to keep him interested in this boring Living World.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Letony

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

Falling from the sky like a bird shot with a .50 caliber rifle, Raiga unsheathes his zanpakuto wrapped around his side, taking hold of its lavish soft crimson red hilt, and swinging it down vertically at a man who appeared to be sleeping on a hut with ample force. As he swings, the guard of the zanpakuto being a ‘Z’ shape, it catches the man’s hand as it slips up the Katana’s hilt. ‘Wake up and fight me.’
Back to top Go down
Kabel
Rogue Vaizard
Kabel

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:05 am

A flash was heard several feet away from the man who had come down from what seemed to be the sky. the flash was followed by an image that took the shape of a man dressed in full black. His face held black tribal tattoos on it while his black hood covered his bright red hair. He stepped forward and started clapping for Mr. Letony.

"Wow It seems we have a live one here." Kabel said with a chuckle. " I come here expecting to find the Kenpatchi of all people and instead I find another shinigami not wearing those rather uncomfortable robes."

Kabel had a rather demonic demeanor to him. This was the only thing that hinted that he was a Vaizard of all things. He had disregarded joining the pathetic excuses for order known as the 'vaizard courts' and did as he pleased in the world of the living, as well as in hueco mundo. He was notorious amongst the other Vaizards, being the only one to refuse their ranks. He was a loose cannon in their minds and was treated as such. He had numerous bounties on his head for the killings he had done. He hoped today he would add to the list.
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Tsurai looked up into the skies and saw a man falling at him. Squinting his eyes, he saw something glistening in the man's hands. A weapon. As he saw this, Tsurai rolled over and performed a well coordinated flip to get to his feet. In a swift motion following it, his right hand managed to unsheath and grab hold of his Zanpakutou that was at his side. He wielded it tightly in his grasp as he then noticed a second figure not too far behind the first. A somewhat confused look came across his face as he saw the two men before him. One that had fallen and that already had his Zanpakutou gripped and another that gave a dark presence that was of both Shinigami and Hollow. To Tsurai and what he heard, the man was probably a Vizard.

Letting his eyes dart to both of the men, he could only think of what to do. He was half asleep and was attacked by a somewhat deranged man that was followed by a dangerous Vizard. This would also be the time his Captain had left for Hueco Mundo and the 1st Division's Vice Captain headed back to Soul Society. He was left behind by himself to fight these two. Then he began to wonder and began to wonder if they just wanted to talk it out over a nice glass of sake or something seeing he wasn't in the mood to fight. Lowering his Zanpkutou just slightly, Tsurai said aloud;

"Do ya'll really want to fight or do ya'll just wanna go sit around and have some sake and play some cards?"

As tempting as what he believed his offer to be, something kept telling him his bribe wasn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
Kabel
Rogue Vaizard
Kabel

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Kabel's faced turned from a dark grin to an angered expression. Then in a flash he was gone, using his shunpo to advance towards Tsurai.Instead of hitting the man however he kicked the other man off of him (ooc: call it an auto hit if you want but it will have no standing on your character if we do fight. think of it as a 'nonviolent hit'). He gripped the Lieutenant by his robes at the base of his neck and pulled him toward Kabel.

"Where is the Kenpatchi, I can still smell the reiatsu!" He said yelling into the mans voice. His other hand was on one of his Zanpaktou, ready for the man he kicked off to retaliate. Kabel cared little for these two men here, all he wanted was to fight the kenpatchi, kill him, and take his title. The truth was though that he wasn't bored enough NOT to fight them if the opportunity arised (sp?).He quickly calculated the other two men's abilities just in case. The shinigami in front of him clearly knew he was over his head and probably fight that way but the other guy was hell bend on fighting, something Kabel admired. He hoped the other man would care to fight and die like he thought he would. Then the evil smile reappeared on his face after the thought of fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Kaemasu

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Tadashii's eyes have been turned toward the village for quite a while, from several miles away. A good deal of reiatsu has been there for a good deal of time. One was quite obviously that of Saito, Captain of the eleventh division, Two others were with him before too long. A weaker one, though possibly strong enough to be a lieutenant, And one that was certainly a lieutenant.

Mikazuki stirs beside him. The proud wol- He only manages to get halfway through that thought before he starts laughing. Proud wolf, his ass. The lazy lupine had been napping next to him this entire time. How sad. Anywho, Now two more Reiatsu join this fray, After Saito and the for sure lieutenant leave.

He'd been in earth for a while now, longer than that blasted captains meeting...He'd told his lieutenant to go in his stead, but of course he has no clue if it actually happened. Because of this he has no seal..And will quite possibly face repercussions when he returns to the seireitei.

Something itches in his head. The reason he had to leave. A taint, spreading through his mind, seeding his thoughts with insanity...How dastardedly a thing. Anywho, The taint had receeded for now, but this is turning interesting! The two more reiatsu...Both were as strong as lieutenants, maybe even captains, But.. They were tainted somehow. Investigation must be enacted! Immediantly!

A Quick shunpo, the rush of air filling the spot where previously his body was rousing his wolf, causing Mikazuki to follow after him. A quick growl, A prolonged breath. This is all the communication needed between the two to tell Mikazuki to stay in the treeline, At least until Tadashii might need her.

He arrives within the midst of the three men, rather quickly, His White Haori, The emblem of the 13th division emblazoned upon his black, fluttering about his legs as he comes to a stop, in the midst of these three men. One is quite obviously a Shinigami. The other two, While having the feel of Shinigami, Are not dressed as such, And so can only be assumed to be Rouges.

Hai, Shinigami. I am Captain Kaemasu of the thirteenth division. You take the one in the jeans...I'll handle mister black cloak over here, Neh?

Using neh as a substitute for the word agree, He adresses this Shinigami, Before drawing his blade, Pointing it at the one in the black cloak, Who's name is Kabel, Though this is unknown to Tadashii.

Before i capture you, or possibly kill you, you should tell me your name. It's dishonourable to fight a man without an introduction first.
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Tsurai could only wonder what had happened within the few seconds of him askin his question and then the man that was Kabel had disappeared, reappeared, kicked the guy that had wanted to attack Tsurai, and then grab Tsurai by his throat. Yep this was definately his wrost trip to the World of the Living. The man that grabbed him then began to ask questions about the Captain that was there, Saito. Tsurai let his face take on a puzzled look saying he had no idea until the grip around his throat was tightened. He then began to mumble that he left for somewhere, but he was interrupted by another person. This one being a shinigami and more noticeably, Tadashii Captain of the 13th Division. A small smirk came onto Tsurai's face once Tadashii said the plan, but his response which could barely be made out was;

"Could you make him let go of me first?"
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Small and gentle chimes flowed over the field as a Senkai gate appeared. The gate opened to show a white background so bright nothing could be seen. The sounds of footsteps echoed as a small red light started to get brighter. As it did the footsteps made were loud and almost clank in nature. An image became visible along with a small Hell butterfly that showed up just above the images left shoulder. As it stepped out the image was now completely visible. It was a man about five foot ten wearing an all black ninja outfit. His mask was pulled down to his neck and the red light was now seen in his mouth. As he turned to eye the gate as it closed one could see it was a human cigarette i his mouth. He turned back just as a captain finished talking. He turned just perfectly for his Haori to flutter gracefully. He eyed a Vice captain, a Captain and two shinigami that he had never seen before. Yet they looked familiar. He couldn't pt his finger on it but he knew them from somewhere. He noticed the tension and decided to alleviate it.

"Anyone for a smoke or some tea?"

His voice was somewhat gentle with a hint of curiosity. As he stood there he noticed he had stumbled in to not only a pre-fight setting but a small village that was settled here. The bad thing was he noticed every last human here was spiritually aware. This bothered him as they would become targets of hollow. Then it clicked in his mind, he remembered who thee guys are. He gave no time for an answer of his first question and shot off two more.

"Ah....I know who you two are, Kabel Versi and Mr. Letony I presume. Oh yes defiantly a lucky day for me ot only do I get my cigs but I also meet a rouge Vaizard and well we have no clue of who you are Mr. Letony. Oh and you must be Captain Kaemasu and Vice captain Kansui. Nie to meet everyone, and by what is happening I assume that you Mr. Versi want Captain Saito. I know where he is and can get to him..or rather know some one who can."

He smirked a little and started walking down to the ground. After he reached the snow littered groud he politely asked a random human for some tea. He kept his eyes on the two men as Yakura thought that trouble might start.
Back to top Go down
Kabel
Rogue Vaizard
Kabel

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Kabel grinned as he held the mans throat in his hand. He felt the presence of a Captain level shinigami and shifted his eyes towards the opposing force. The man spoke high and mighty mentioning that he would capture, and possibly kill Kabel. He laughed in his mind at this. If only the man knew more about Kabel and his nature. This was quickly ruined by the man who resembled a ninja. however this guy was actually what made him release the grip of the lieutenant that he was surely choking by now.He completely ignored the Captain and focused on the ninja with the reiatsu of a captain. He knew about Kabel, which was a feat in itself, and knew he was a rogue Vaizard. This is what sparked his interest. Being a vaizard he was kicked out of seireitei which means the captain with the big words was ignorant of the fact that they would just send him right back to the world of the living if he was somehow caught. Now he started walking toward the ninja captain and stopped halfway to him.

"Where?" was all Kabel needed to know as well as all he asked. He knew how to get into the other worlds, he had done it several times before; either follow hollows through garganta or follow fleeing shinigami through senkaimons. Now he waited for the man to speak.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 am

{{sory..pressed for time}}

Receiving his tea, he sipped it as he smocked. Yakura soon found that this was the worst combination of things to be doing. He gave the tea back to the man, took the cigarette from his mouth and flicked the Cherri from it in a tactful twisting in his hands. After this display of randomness he put the cigarette back in his mouth and spoke in a voice not unlike his last.

"Well I can't very well tell some one where the captain is, ESPECIALLY when that person wants to kill him, or is a Vaizard. So for now lets get to know each other over tea...no?"

As he finished he asked a human to fetch some tea for the group. Yakura knew that most would probably decline and start fighting but he asked anyway. By this time Kabel sparked his interest as he wanted to know why this man apparently powerful left the Vaizard court, though he didn't ask and was waiting for the tea to ask such questions. He looked at the vie captain and spoke in a kind but apperant commanding tone.

"Vice captain Kansui, I suggest you leave and tell the captain commander, or rather any captain we have some company."

He turned to Kabel and asked a simple question in his kind yet courious voice.

"I assume you will let him go?"

As he awaited an answer from any question he continued to puff, flick, and puff in that order.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Kaemasu

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 pm

((ALRIGHT! I have a few problems with this, Just speaking OOC

First of all, RESPECT THE FACKING POSTING ORDER!

Sorry for the harsh language but that is just pissing me off. There is a posting order, And you will respect it.

Second of all, Yakura. How In the world do you know who Mr letony is, Yet have no clue who he is?

Quote :
Ah....I know who you two are, Kabel Versi and Mr. Letony I presume. Oh yes defiantly a lucky day for me ot only do I get my cigs but I also meet a rouge Vaizard and well we have no clue of who you are Mr. Letony. Oh and you must be Captain Kaemasu and Vice captain Kansui. Nie to meet everyone, and by what is happening I assume that you Mr. Versi want Captain Saito. I know where he is and can get to him..or rather know some one who can

How exactly does that work?

Now i am not a moderator, But merely a concerned citizen. But seriously. >_>))

Last edited by Tadashii Kaemasu on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm

{{OOC: Easy I have information but not enough to call a definite statement on him. And you do not have to swear, it is very unkind to the people around you. just throwing that out there. and last but not least...I respond if there a question directed towards me. I will leave in my next post so problem solved.}}
Back to top Go down
Kabel
Rogue Vaizard
Kabel

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Tadashii Kaemasu wrote:

First of all, RESPECT THE FACKING POSTING ORDER!

ooc: I've always thought posting order referred to fights but that's just me. If you wish to consider this topic a 'post order' topic then i will do so since you are a part of this topic kaemasu. BUT if the appropriate person doesn't post within one full day then I will post. I'm not going to waste my damn time waiting on someone to get off their ass and post when I can. That's all i have to say about that and I'm fairly sure its a reasonable statement.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Letony

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:12 am

OOC: o.o I'm out, this shit was bullshit.. horrible posting order and what not i'm out..

Rising from the straw of the hut Raiga could see that several other combatants had made their way to the area. Taking a few leaps into the air before disappearing in a shunpo signaled Raiga's exit.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Tsurai Kansui
Division 11
Tsurai Kansui

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 pm

(OOC: I guess I'll make this my exiting post since i was basically politely told to scram which I have no problem doing right about now lol)

After being dropped by the strong gripped Vizard, Tsurai quickly scrambled to his feet and got some distance between himself and the man. Seeing that this was an act of cowardism, he was glad that his Captain wasn't there to see it. Looking around, Tsurai watched as the Vizard began to make his way to the newly arrived Captain and the other Captain that had arrived only moments before stand where he was in awe of the new Captain's appearance. Tsurai quickly caught the fact that the man that had started all this drama and escaped in the excitement. This made Tsurai a bit uncomfortable in a way, but seeing he wasn't all that willing to fight today, he would let it go. He then remembered he was supposed to go back to Soul Society and hang out there until his presence was needed once more.

Turning around, Tsurai watched a new Senkaimon gate open before him which he quickly enetered and went home.

[left]
Back to top Go down
Kabel
Rogue Vaizard
Kabel

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm

(sorry its so short, pressed on time ya know lol)

Kabels eyes slanted at the mans question then turned to the man he was referring too.

"Fuck if I care about him." Kabel said in a hateful tone. He then turned to tadashii.

"This guys more interesting than you anyway." He said to yakura. Kabel was gone half a second later. He had used shunpo like he did the first time, this time towards tadashii, Both his blades were drawn and coming down on the man, one was in a slashing motion with his body while the other ready for a horizontal attack across the chest. He hoped the man would dodge somehow, Kabel waned a good fight. He considered this a spar and wouldn't release his Zanpaktou until the man did.He had a grin on his face the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Kaemasu

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Tadashii steps backwards, Dodging the slow blows effortlessy. This man dares to assault a captain of the Gotei Thirteen? How cocky. Keamasu draws his blade, The long nodachi, his trusthworthy friend. This blade had never let him down, And it certainly wouldn't start now. Shunpoing to the left side of the man his right arm crashes down, The force of many men behind it, Aimed towards the exposed shoulder of the visored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Bastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bastion   The Final Bastion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Bastion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Europe-
Jump to: