Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Normal Day at the Barracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
10th Division Captain
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

A Normal Day at the Barracks Empty
PostSubject: A Normal Day at the Barracks   A Normal Day at the Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Nitoryuu sat quietly in a wooden chair looking out across the wide training yard the wind blewing round brushing leaves, tossing them fro side-to-side. The cool wind soothed his nerves and his tension level was almost at zero. Nito left his zanpoktou lying on the ground so he didn't have to carry the weight on his side, it would keep him from meditating. The creeked a bit as it stretch nito's body was leaning slightly his posture far from perfect. His eyes shifted to the cieling many burn marks laid their from practicing kidou, he chuckled softly by the shere thought of watching people mess up the feeling was quite nostolgic bringing him back to those old times. "Man What a nice day." "I wish it was a bit warmer though I do prefer overcast!" He smirked closely his eyelids slipping them shut. His eyes opened suddenly and he peered up to the barracks symbol and a smudge was down the front, "Someone spilled paint down the front of it!?" A small black smudge cross through the tenth division symbol, "Ah I'll get one of the lackies to do it later..."
Back to top Go down

A Normal Day at the Barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division 10 Headquarters and Barracks-
Jump to: