Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6th division Captains Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

6th division Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

After being basically carried to his office, he was sat on the couch. Kyaksu didnt like not being busy, he was a hands on kind of person. so he had one of his squad members help with the rearranging of his office.

He look at the member and said "Thanks for your help, You are dismissed"

He looked at the small stack of papers that he had to go through and he began working on them.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 am

Noticing the reiatsu of a captain in the barracks she automatically assumed that it was her captain. She began to make her way to the captians office. Along the way she got lost in a daze, but the talking of the squad members brought her back to reality.

She knocked on the door of the captains office and said "Vice Captian Katsu reporting in, Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Kyaksu had heard the womans voice and thought that she sounded really weak, but at the same time he couldnt underestimate her.

"Ahhh, Come in... As you can see I am a little immobile at the moment. And i am up to my elbows in paperwork. You mind helping me with a few of the stacks of these papers.?"
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am

See looked up after the captain addressed her. She looked at him with a strange look upon her face, The man didnt look any older than 27 or 28... This had to be a joke.... To katsu a captain should look about 35 to 40, a little more scruffy looking, not like this guy who looked like he hadnt had a fight in his life.. But she ignored her thoughts and said,

" Yes sir, If you dont mind me asking what happened to you?"

She sat at a nearby table after grabbing some papers awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 am

Kyaksu looked up at katsu and noticed the look on her face.

" I see you noticed i am rather lacking in the looks of a true captain, that is to be expected. One thing you will come to learn working with me is not to underestimate anyone, just because they look like a well kept pretty boy or girl doesnt mean that they are weak. In fact they could be the most powerful opponent you have ever faced."

As he said the last sentence he let of a decent amount of reiatsu that rattled the windows a bit.

"Now to the matter of my wounds, The 7th division captain decided to spring an attack behind my back. But the good thing is that they have about a day or 2 to fully heal to normal again... Now if you dont mind can we get back to these papers?"
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 am

2 Days after finishing the paperwork, kyaksu recieved a hell butterfly stating tht all able body shinigami are to report and get ready to leave for the world of the living.

He thought to himself, "Damn, i am just getting to be able to walk again and i have to go to battle.... you got to love being a captain..."

He gathered what he needed and grab his zanpaktou, the he sat back down at his desk and prepared a hell butterfly, "Katsu, report to my barracks asap."
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Having left the barracks 2 days earlier katsu was out and about just taking in some fresh air and for once not worry about the duties she had to perform. then out of nowhere she saw a hell butterfly heading toward her.

"Katsu, report to my barracks asap."

She recognized the voice of her captain immediately and started heading back to his barracks at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th division Captains Office   6th division Captains Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th division Captains Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division 6 Headquarters and Barracks-
Jump to: