Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakura's kido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Yakura's kido Empty
PostSubject: Yakura's kido   Yakura's kido I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Here are my 10 kido:

75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
"Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga and "Six Bars of Light" in some of the games.
"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

26. Kyakko (曲光, Curving Light) — Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) — Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.

73. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) — Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) — Fires a column of blue fire at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) — Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) — Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact

11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本雷, Bound Lightning) — Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Yakura's kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakura's kido   Yakura's kido I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Yakura's kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakura's kido   Yakura's kido I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 pm

63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain.

my little present..ty lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakura's kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakura's kido   Yakura's kido I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakura's kido
Page 1 of 1