Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

The New King Empty
PostSubject: The New King   The New King I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 pm

A FEW DAYS AGO

"WHAT!!!?" The Arrancar shouted in anger "P-Please calm down..R-Ryosen-sama" One of Ryosen's fraccion said, obviously trying to calm him down "Shut up!!!" A Bala blast was shooted at the arrancar, blasting him with ease and killing him in the process. "How can I be calm at a moment like this! That Exodus...he was supposed to be the best, yet that bastard goes and dies like this...Being dragged to hell from the shinigami...THAT'S A DAMN DISGRACE EVEN FOR THAT DAMNED PIECE OF SHIT !!! I wanted to kill that damned scum with my own hands! " After a few minutes of letting his anger get the better of him, which also caused the death of some arrancar bystanders, Ryosen put himself together again. "But now that this idiot is dead, I'm the king, even so it would be much more easier if he took out that pain-in-the-ass Soul Society...that would save me from a lot of trouble"

"My my, that's not like you at all, distracted hearing a bunch of ants died, the stronger survives that all there is to it, that's what you are saying always isn't it?" A man appeared leading back against the wall, with his arms and legs crossed, his face not shown, hidden in the shadows. "You..!!! What are you doing here..."

(NOT DONE.)
Back to top Go down

The New King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Castle Oblivion :: Espada's War Room-
Jump to: