Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tousou Shooter (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Tousou Shooter

Visual Age: 16-17

Division: Vica captain of Division 2

Appearance: Tousou Shooter (Done) Black_Rock_Shooter_by_ramen_tan

Due to a strange mistake during her Soul Burial, whenever she gets serious, or mad, a blue soul like transparent flame can appear in front of her left eye. She also wears a long black cloak around her shoulders, hiding her body.

Personality: Tousou is a serious, yet fun girl to be around. She can sometimes be clumsy, and can easily screw something up, but her skill in battle highly makes up for her mistakes. When her Shikai is used, or her Bankai has been used, she becomes a very powerful, and to the point Vizard. Tousou is not the kind of girl to let others fall behind, even if a mission is failed because of it.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Tousou was born with a Japanese mother, and Chinese father, though she takes the looks of a regular Japanese girl, besides a few slim features. Growing up, she was close to her relatives, a good, every day girl. Every day, she would go to school, and come back hapily in the peaceful city of Karakura. Tousou was sometimes picked on, because of her boyish name, and her last name being an american word, rather then a japanese word.

Human Arc

Tousou was a young girl, living in the peaceful city of Karakura. Many strange things happened around the town, like paranormal activities, such as strange craters occuring, and other events, which were actually hollows. Tousou was walking home from school, just after getting an A on a project. She was very happy, and was walking home peacefully, and very happy of what she had accomplished, though due to it, she wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. Upon reaching a large intersection, and accidentally walking a little farther then she thought she did, causing her to be hit by a car, at the age of 12. The car accident badly injured her, causing her to pass away, a few days after the accident, in the hospital.

Soul Arc

After the soul burial, from a man in black robes, holding a strange sword, Tousou was transported to the soul society, where she was told she can live in peace forever. Living in the soul society, Tousou met a lot of kind people, and even learned of an academy where you could train to become a Soul Reaper. Tousou joined the academy, and progressed well, for her young age. By the time Tousou became a full fledged soul reaper, she was assigned to the main branch of the Kuchiki family, though by the time she was suppose to be placed there, her spot had already been filled by someone more skilled then her. Tousou was later put into squad 2, due to her great speed.

RP Sample:

One who once led the Rain village, who once led the Akatsuki, and who once Led the demonic village, which had disappeared within the shadows, Named Revy, was standing behind one of the few trees in the area, leaning against it, with her arms crossed, and one foot up on the tree. With a quick few hand seals, she peaked out, looking at the man, that seemed as if he was performing some sort of attack. The hand seals activated a Jutsu, and almost immediately, a circular, tall wall of hundreds of fat, but short needles of lightning circled him, blocking all directions, but above. As the rain thickened, to the point where each raindrop would sting bare skin a bit, Revy walked out from behind the tree, and walked towards the man.

As the rain fell, each raindrop hit the needles made of lightning, which were floating in one place around the man, stationary. Each raindrop made a static like sound as they hit the needles. Revy walked closer to the man, right outside of the circular, stationary wall of lightning needles that had been surrounding the man. "What are you trying to accomplish here?" She said to the surrounded man. Revy wore no headband, or any sign of any village, but a black rain village headband, that had looked to be millions of years old, and was all roughed up, and damaged, which was wrapped around her left arm. Across the top of her forehead, and her right eye, was white bandaging, hiding her right eye.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Izanagi

Release Phrase: Resurrect Izanagi!

Element/Family: Reiryoku

Manifestation: Tousou Shooter (Done) LargeAnimePaperscans_D-GrayMan_Y-1

Sealed Zanpakuto: Tousou Shooter (Done) Tachi

Shikai: Tousou Shooter (Done) Sword-1

Shikai Ability: Capable of manipulating large amounts of Raietsou, such as large beams and blasts of Raietsu, or manipulating it around themselves for defense.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: (What your Zanpakuto looks like while in Bankai)

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)

Last edited by Tousou Shooter on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Your tech is a little too vague.
Also, Red Reiatsu isn't a family. I'd reccomend "Reiryoku" or "Kido"
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm

There?
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Hrm...If Xun approves then,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Mmkay. How does that relate to shadow/dark though?
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm

There?
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Pick either the buff or manipulating reiryoku.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm

With the understanding that you manipulate your own Rei and not your opponent's..

Tousou Shooter (Done) 15n6dcx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tousou Shooter (Done)   Tousou Shooter (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tousou Shooter (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: