Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules [Obey.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Site Rules [Obey.] Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules [Obey.]   Site Rules [Obey.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 am

Rules

Posting Rules

1. No Double Posting

2. Deaths will be looked over by Admins. If the character that's being killed looks like they'll be killed. Then the decision will be made.

3. No canon characters.

4. No emoticons or faces in the role play

5. No ignoring someone if they've joined your thread.

6. Always post in Third Person.

8. No Auto Hitting or Godmodding. Auto Hitting and Gming will not be tolerated.

9. You may not dodge forever, you must get hit sometime

10. No double posting.

11. No Time manipulation and gravity Zanapkuto/Resurreccion/Powers in general

12. We have a 5 sentences minimum on this site. Make sure to post at least that much.

13. Play Logically

14. You may only have one of your characters in a thread that has fights involved.

15.Stay true to your character at all times! If your character is shy, they are not going to suddenly strip naked in front of a crowd and do the hula. If you find being shy or other quite limiting, then try putting emphasis on it. If she/he/it is shy, keep them SHY. No acceptions! I have seen this as an issue quite a lot over my time role playing. It is where a person does not stay in character or was never in character to begin with. I will not allow this.

16.You cannot do 100 action at the same time in one post. Understand....

17.Shunpo and sonido ARE NOT TELEPORTATION. They are defined as being faster than the eye can travel. Ie. If a building sized attack is coming right at you, u cannot simple shunpo out of the way, u must use other means of dodging or take the attack like a man.

18.You can kill another character if they were in a situation where they could not possibly defend themselves or avoid the attack. There may very well be auto-hits involved in the process, this is when the admin or moderator is called in to review the killing, and make sure that it is legit.

19.Vaizards must be made in character now, so no more Vaizard Applications.

20. You have 72 hours in a topic to post. Otherwise your next actions are dealt by the opponent or higher ranking official (such things include death, demotion, ect.)

Character Rules

1. One is allowed 2 characters

3. Each character must have their own account

4.You may not have more than one character in the same topic.

5.Do not exit a fighting topic without the premission of the person your fighting.

===============================================

(More rules to come.)

Last edited by Ryosen on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Site Rules [Obey.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules [Obey.]   Site Rules [Obey.] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Updated by Exodus
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Site Rules [Obey.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules [Obey.]   Site Rules [Obey.] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 am

Updated by Ryosen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Rules [Obey.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules [Obey.]   Site Rules [Obey.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Rules [Obey.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to: