Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macho "Radio" Manny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Macho "Radio" Manny Empty
PostSubject: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Name: Macho "Radio" Manny

Visual Age: 20

Division: 8 - Capo

Appearance: Macho "Radio" Manny F985195

Personality: Complex an enigmatic, with a sarcastic sense of humor. Doesn't see situations as white or black, and tends to stay in the gray area drawing his own conclusion then react accordingly.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Macho is a laid back guy, who really can't be bothered with confrontation. As long as he has his music everything if fine. With his boombox in hand he can often been seen relaxing by a tree, with his note book writing down a few rhymes. He still hasn't come to grips with being dead, and some even say that he often talks about heading back to the real world and getting a record deal. But despite his pipe dreams Macho has been able to carve out a nice niche for himself in Seireitei even rising to the rank of Captain of Squad 8. When ask how he felt about his meteoric rise through the ranks he simply replied "It ain't nothin.." and walked out of the meeting with his Haori over his shoulder. With the impending war on the horizon and Macho with out a care in the world it'll be interesting to see how he and his squad play into things.
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Zanpakutō Information

Name: Onpa (Sound Wave)

Release Phrase: "Cars ride by with a boomin' system"

Element/Family: Sound

Manifestation: RUN DMC

Sealed Zanpakuto: A normal katana with a round hilt resembling a speaker.

Shikai: The blade of the sword disappears so basically the shika looks like I'm just holding a hilt.

Shikai Ability: With a wave of the hilt he can release a series of sound waves into the air deafening his opponent causing temporary disorientation.

The intial contact with his blade resonates through his opponents body cause mild muscle spasms only for 1 post.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: The bankai is much like Byakuya's release with the blade sinking into the ground, but instead of swords jutting up from the ground, thousands of 15inch speakers materialize in the air. Their initial position surround Macho.

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)

Techniques

Name: Surround Sound
State: Bankai
Description: The speakers surround my opponent and close in onee them blasting "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astlely at 500 decibels. Causing hearing and internal damage.
Duration and/or cooldown: 3turn effect .....once per fight

Name: Can You Hear Me Now(Say What?!?)
State: Shikai and Bankai
Description: Alters sound waves to make the opponent hear things that weren't said.

Name: illmatic
State: Shikai
Description: Uses sound waves to block or nullify the effects of an attack.

Name: Stillmatic
Description: Is sheilded by his speakers the both block and repel a persons attack back at the at 2wice the strength

Name: Good Vibrations
State: Bankai and Shikai
Description: The ability to cause mini quakes and alter the landscape using sound waves.

Last edited by Radio Manny on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:52 pm

You can cut down the RP Sample ALOT makes it difficult to read or at least put it in spoilers. You do need to put some history if you want Capt as well. RUN DMC is? If you can get rid of the "Cars" in the release phrase that would good too and Techs aren't a problem but

Name: illmatic
State: Shikai
Description: Uses sound waves to block or nullify the effects of an attack.]

and

Description: Is sheilded by his speakers the both block and repel a persons attack back at the at 2wice the strength

seem to stong
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok, so I've put the RP sample in a spoiler like you asked/suggested.

Also is it really needed for me to put a history as Captain? I mean you can clearly see that I have the ability to write, be creative, write a lot and do it well. Couldn't you take that for what it is and just give me the position, like seriously will my past play that much into the story if I don't make it play into the story? I could build a damn good present without having a detailed past.

Also RUN DMC = Macho "Radio" Manny Rundmc

In shikai I lose my blade and Illmatic is basically doing what anybodies blade would do. It blocks attacks and lessens the damage you take by blocking the attack with something other than your face. The only difference is I gave it a name.

Cool down: 2 post...3 times a fight
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Alright it all seems fine to me just reword Illmatic to say that because currently it looks like it cancels out ANYTHING entirely
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm

iLLmatice Revised

Name: Illmatic
State: Shikai/Bankai
Description: Using extremely concentrated sound wave Manny is able to form a blade made of said waves to block and defend against on coming attacks(within reason) Naturally a huge blast couldn't be blocked by a mere blade..
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

So does that mean I get the Capo stop too and I can head on over to the introduction area?
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 am

Your personalitly is pretty much your background at the moment, switch the two and write a decent personality for it. Also I have a issue with the release phrase, its sounds like a joke to bleach in my eyes, please change it.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 am

"Cars ride by with the boomin system.." is a line from a classic song by LL Cool J. In the song he basically talks about his cars sound system and how nice it is and how it effects people. Seeing as Radio is convinced that some day he'll get a record deal and constantly walks around with head phones on and his zanpaktou's spirits are the rap Legends Run DMC I think the release is fitting. It's not meant to poke fun @ bleach. If I wanted to do that I'd make my zanpaktou Clorox with the release command "Make their whites brighter!" ....That's IF I wanted to poke fun at Bleach.

I'll switch up the personality and background but I'm curious, aside from helping somebody to get a better idea of their character if they don't have concrete idea what is the purpose of putting a personality? If you read through a RP somebody was doing and you catch them being optimistic when in their Character Creation Sheet they said they had a generally pessimistic outlook on life would you then penalize them? Basically what I'm asking is if what you say in the personality section what we'll be forced to hold our character to? I know that my characters tend to react differently to different people. I'm not tryna get boxed in to a specific personality.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 am

i understand, but when a person is just glancing at your character sheet they need some reference to what u are like. Since its not such a big deal to you then it will be easy for you to follow this small request.
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm

I gave "the reader" said "reference" point. So is everything ok now?
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:32 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macho "Radio" Manny   Macho "Radio" Manny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macho "Radio" Manny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: