Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

The invisible gate opened over the tip of The Sokyoku Hill, out of it i came, tumbling forwards across the ground silently. 'thank god i have this reaitsu cloak.. the Vaizards have Quite a few perks' i thought to my self as i looked out ward into the night-time Seireitei, the moon over head cast a majestic light over the hill and down below i dear say i saw not one but two familiar figures, one seemingly drunk, the other pissed off. "heh, figures" i said as i disappeared, my after image lingering almost transparent in the bushes. i reappeared before the two men, sliding across the ground in a posture that resembles a surfer. "Ryusaki!" i called, his obvious demeanor helped to no avail as he lunged forward with his Zanpakuto drawn, threatening to cleave my head off. "ahh" i called out as i dipped under it only to see Gin's wobbly blade making its way to my neck, quickly i pushed my sheathe up and parried the attack. "what. the. hell? is. that. how. you. guys. say. hi. now?" i said, each pause matched with a dodge or a parry, "Kenshin?" Ryusaki called out, his tone still highly irritated and my dodging just provoking it more. "Yeah! its me!" I called out, assuming it was safe to take a breath -well you know what they say about people who assume- my breath was met with a hard crack over the head with the sheathe of both Ryusaki and Gin's blades, sending me tumbling to the ground and the duo laughing, "Oh.. you guys can suck a dick.. well.. what are you guys doing out here? and can you let me pass? i have business.. unless you want to come along and help?" i spoke, looking up at the two from my seat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Gin sat there for a brief moment, wondering if he really should let Kenshin roam Soul Society alone. Even though Kenshin knows the vast layout all too well, accompanying him on said business would definitely be a better plan, as it will provide more options for escape should something go wrong. "Kenshin..." Gin slurred, "I'll accompany you. This business most likely concerns us too, you know". Gin took a moment to gather himself, and also to help Kenshin to his feet.

Even though the three know each other quite well, the atmosphere was tense. After all, Viazard were not allowed within Soul Society at all. Any indication of Ryusaki and Gin cooperating with Kenshin would definitely put the two Division Captains in a terrible bind. Still, neither would turn their back on their friend. After a brief moment, Gin slightly stumbled, smiled and said "Ryu-kun, you gonna be a lookout, or you comin' too?" Even though Gin wasn't facing Ryusaki, he knew the exact look on his face. "Ken-chan, I'd say we're all down for the ride. Care to let us know exactly what this is about?"

As they awaited an answer from Kenshin, a breeze of uneasiness befell the three of them. By the somewhat tense look on their faces, they knew they had little time to decide their next actions, as roaming patrol is scheduled to walk through in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 pm

I stood and dusted my self off as Gin talked "Ken-chan, I'd say we're all down for the ride. Care to let us know exactly what this is about?" i took a deep breath, hoping i didn't have to divulge on the topic too far, Elder Jyunkatsu would strike me for sure. I thought with a grimace, "well gen-san, its rather simple, the elders gave me a promotion, yes yes, bask in it!" i said striking a gloating pose before returning to subject, "so they gave me a promotion and a mission, we believe that a member of The Thirteen Court Guards is doing illegal trading and trafficking of plus souls to hollows based in the real world." i paused to take a breath and make sure they were still with me, "they asked me to kill the suspect responsible for such acts of treason since we believe a increase in power on the hollow side can ultimately lead to wide spread destruction.. its bad enough that the current Primero is a spazz." by this time we were approaching the base of the hill, my reaitsu still masked and my companions both a bit more serious.

"so who is it?" Ryusaki spoke, some how walking while balancing his zanpakuto between his hand and his chin, 'must be bored.' i thought before shaking my head slowly and answering him back, "its a fella named.. Hao Rikutosen.." i figured if they didn't know it was a vice captain things would run more smoothly, how ever that wasn't the case. "Hao? i know the kid. Hes a vice captain.. twelfth i think it was?" Ryusaki asked yet answered, only confirming what i already knew. "U-Uh.. Yeah thats the one. So do you know where to find him at guys? or some one who can help us? you know i can just tail you.. i Was the head of the secret mobile corps after all." As i spoke memories of my time in the corp flooded my mind, curious i asked the men, "how is the corps? did they replace me yet? ..i know its been over a 100 years but.. you know how slow that bastard of a Captain Commander is.." i looked to the two people for an answer.. obviously unsure of what fate my beloved squad could have been in
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 am

Ryusaki gave the Kenshin a dirty look, somewhat suprised that the intruder could acutally believe that they were obligated to answer. If anything he had questions to answer, but more pressingly where did he come from and how did he get here. Due to the ever going thread of the arrancar making another attack Soul Society had to be on gaurd again. He thought about blaming the 12th squad since they were supposed to monitering senkai activity. Though it was very possible that he hadnt used one to get here. He began to contemplate attacking, tighting the grip on his zanpaktou. Though he in the end decided against it, thinking that if they answered maybe so would they. "The second squad still has no captain, it will probably stay like that for not too long though. Now maybe you could answer some of my questions.

How did you get here."
Unknown if they had begun to work with the arrancar or not. Why come here after all this time, and was he trying to start a wat..or make one worse. He would be careful about what he said and how he acted. He just hoped that the squad three captain would do the same. They didnt want to give away sensetive information to somebody just because they came back. To be honest he was an outlaw, slated to death for doing the greatest taboo a shinigami can do.

Gaining, hollow powers, after being discovered he ran, facing execution. He wasnt the only one either, there was a few more. So much as being seen talking to Humura and not killing him on site would get them both in trouble. He wa contemplating and leaniing towards attacking. Ryusaki drew his zanpaktou from its hilt, pointing it downwards as he thought through the process a little more. From a military stand point, it would send a message to other races being hunted, other running viazard and most importantly the arrancar. That Soul Society wasn't playing around anymore. That they intended to put down any new threats quickly, in the face of the ever reescalatting war. On the flip side this could draw the vaizards into working for the arrancar, which in turn would prove horrible.

Possibly splitting the faction in two which would to a point be bitter sweet. On the other hand if he managed to convince the other captains or forced to keep it a secret they could prove powerful allies. Well either way he needed answers, and with Kenshin having the option to come and go as he wanted it seemd that wasnt going to happen. He needed to be restrained, at least for now. Hisagi began to mutter under his breath. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" It wasnt the prefered choice and he was still weighing the options on what to do but he couldnt have him leaving until he was done. He watched as the light rocketted towads soul, intent on locking him in place.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 pm

First the crackling came, fizzing wildly as it snaked its way towards the image of me; fazing through my afterimage as it snagged my sleeve barely, causing it to redirect with me, struggling to keep up as I appeared behind Gin, “Did you lose your fucking mind?!” I called out as Gin chanted something inaudible, dispelling the Kido. “Yo, if you had a question that’s all you had to say. Lets see from the top.. im not working for Arrancars, im NOT an Arrancar.. I don’t know if I will ally us with the Shinigami or the Arrancars, obviously the Shinigami have a temper problem and I still despise the Arrancars.. Further more, if I wanted to I could have went and killed the poor man by now, but did i? No. Yet you attacked me as if it were some parallel universe and you could stop me.” I laughed to further the mockery of him having a chance of stopping me. “ANY OTHER QUESTIONS SKITZO??” I spoke in a loud yet slow voice “oh yeah.. I came from the sky, how the fuck else do you get into Seireitei? A Sekiamon of course.. just consider it the equivalent of a prepaid cell phone.. no paper trail either.” Satisfied with every smart assed answer, I Looked to Gin once more, patting him on the shoulder “thanks buddy.”

I looked around at the surreal scenery, the three of us, maybe the three oddest figures in Seireitei, three African American’s each with a bright hair color, mine Orange, gin-chan’s green and the skitzo’s mess of a hair do would be considered as red. I relaxed my posture as if Ryusaki’s out burst was a mere annoyance and jammed my hands into my pockets, “Yo gin.. can you take me to Squad 12 now.. quietly?” I looked back at Ryusaki, “Ayye, Skizo, you can choose whether you wanna come.. and thank the gods you only had a brief moment of insanity.” With a Chuckle I began walking up to Gin, who was a few feet ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Gin stood a few feet from both Ryu and Ken, shaking his head and chuckling. What had just taken place didn't come as "out of the ordinary" to him. Even with the somewhat serious intent on Ryu's part, it seemed more like a quarrel between brothers. As Kenshin approached, Gin held his hand out as to signal Ken to stop moving. Gin's face tensed, and to the others, it looked as if he thought someone may have been coming. After a brief period of silence, he let out a alcohol induced burp, then began to laugh as he stumbled backwards just a bit. "My bad fellas" he said as he gathered himself "Now, since we're done with our re-introductions, I really think we should get going. Ryu-kun, you okay with this, or will I be going it alone? Also, Ken-chan, how good are your sources on this Vice Captain? This is seriousl business here."

Gin could feel himself steadying as time went on. While talking to Ken and Ryu, he was steadily trying to devise a way to cover up the death of a Vice Captain, if that was what "needed" to happen. This seemed like a very delicate operation, and would require a very tedious and well thought out approach. There wasn't much time to work out a well planned strategy, but it helps that this wouldn't be the first time the three had worked together. Gin turned, tipped his hat, and awaited answers from both friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Ryusaki, scowled at both his kidou missing its mark and Kenshin's insults. He had grown accustomed to just ignoring them anyway so it doesnt matter. He saw Gin's slight disapproval of what just happened and to a point agreed. What he had done had a hint of seriousness to it but not as much as needed. He was a much better skilled person to actually do that bad. Though he turned back to the situation at had, working with the viazards would be good against the regrowing threat of the arrancar. Though more than likley non of the other captains would be "acceptant" of this revalation. Which means that everything had to stay within this triangle they had formed. When Kenshin asked to be taken to squad twelve all seriousness was once again brought back. What was his point, but acting like he just did wouldnt get them far either. Hisagi turned around too his three squad members, both with puzzled faces on what was going on. He sighed as he played out the grizzly seen that was about to unfold in his mind. "Ah well, nobody lives forever". Ryusaki retightned the grip on his zanpaktou, twisting while slashing upwards towads his squad member. A look of true suprise fell over his face, sad and pathetic as he saw his life slip away. A long gash was formed along his body, blood running from it like a fountain. He dropped to the ground, holding his wound looking at his captain that had no emotion in his face. Almost asking why, before Ryusaki moved on. By now the the message had been to the other two and they began to try and run. As they ran Ryusaki knew it would only be horrible if he let them ever get away. He shunpoed in front of the one closest to escaping, kicking him in the knee cap began slashing through his shoulder and dragging it down. As he fell to the groun, Ryu saw that life still remained in his eyes. "Hadow #4 bakurai" The kidou blowed through his head like a bullet, even suprising Ryusaki as blood splattertered. "Why, captain, why are you doing this. There is nothing to gain. there is nothing to-" He was cut short by Ryusaki looking into his eyes with true annoyance. Without a word he slashed up but the unnamed squad member tried to block with all of his strength. Ryu's, blade went through like a hot knife through butter, slashing his neck. He dropped to the floor trying to stop the bleeding, a nartural reaction in his situation. Life was stiolen within seconds. Ryusaki slashed towards the ground, the blooding flying off his zanpaktou before resheathing it. "Well you wanted to go to squad twelve didnt you. Lets go but keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Without changing his smiling expression, Gin chanted "Bakudo 26: Kyakko (Bending Light)". He did this so that his reitsu and presence would be hidden during this covert mission. He then lifted his right arm and pointed at Ryusaki and cast the same bakudo on him. With Kenshin already cloaking his reitsu and presence, the three were ready to go. "Now that we're all set, follow me gentlemen. I know my way around Squad 12 pretty well." Ryu and Ken both gave sideways looks to Gin knowing that he most likely knew his way around because of a woman he messed with. Gin sheepishly shrugged his shoulders, and as usual, tipped his straw hat and smiled. Just as the three squad members bodies began to turn into spirit particles, Gin shunpo'd off with Ryu and Ken following. The three made their way through Seireitei as quietly as one could, as if they built every structure themselves. With being able to easily sense the roaming watchmen's reitsu, this was going to be a piece of cake.

(continued in the Seireitei)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 1