Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming to America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishimaru Tatsuya
Kuro Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Vice Leader
Ishimaru Tatsuya

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm

A bright light flashed before the pop of electricity could be heard. Soon a ripping sound soon followed as the dimensional fabric was being torn in half, causing the portal to open. Ishimaru slowly appeared from the darkness, electricity crackling off of his clothes and hastily being dispersed into the air. Ishimaru quickly looked around himself, trying to make sense of his new surroundings. It seemed that he was now standing in an alley, a foul smell from the trash receptacles ensuring him that he was right.

Ishimaru soon began to walk to his left, out onto what seemed like a paved walkway. Looking around this place was completely foreign. So many people, conversations, and events going on, it was like nothing he had ever seen before. Ishimaru decided since he was in a foreign place he'd at least act like he belonged. He walked near a building and leaned up against it, trying to look as "normal" as possible.
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"It took a while to get me in, and I'm gonna my tiiiiime. Don't fight that good shit in your ear, now let me blow you miind.." Stepping from the Senkaimon in the middle of time square Macho paused for second to take in the sites. He's purposely set up his arrival for the evening just to see the bright lights of Broadway. Now matter how many times he saw them it always felt like he was viewing it for the first time. As he walked down the street he found himself dodging pedestrians even though she shouldn't have to, in theory anyway. After all they couldn't see him since he was a spirit, but even still he never went through one. Some how dodging them made him feel like he was still alive. He even went as far as to wait at the stop light in the crowds of people before crossing the street. "The hustle n bustle of NY," he said pleasantly. "ain't nothin' like it."

Just coming up on FYE(record store) Macho felt a abnormally strong reiatsu. In Time Square there wasn't any -easy- way to tell who it was coming from. One thing was for certain, he couldn't just overlook the reiatsu regardless of how troublesome the search for the holder might be. Taking position against a nearby building he scoped the crowd while nodding his head to beat of "Get Your Freak On." Looking to his left he noticed another guy who also seemed to be chilling and waiting for nothing inpaticular, though he did look a bit nervous and out of place. "Hey have you seen any strong spirits around here?" he asked jokingly, knowing full well the human couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Ishimaru Tatsuya
Ishimaru Tatsuya

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Ishimaru looked to his right, seeing a man sporting a white and orange cloak. The man was also carrying a sword and comparing him to everyone else he had seen walking around the city this was something very unique. This kinda made Ishimaru feel more at ease about his appearance, at least now he wasn't the only one who didn't fit in. The man soon looked over to him and asked about strong spirits. Ishimaru shook his head in response, "No Sir, I haven't seen anything like that....Are their usually a lot of spirits in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Hearing the strangers answer Macho's eyes widened. This certainly called for his full attention. Sliding his headphones down to his neck and turning down his boombox he focused his attention. "It really depends on da season..." he replied still trying to figure out if this guy was the owner of the unusual reiatsu he felt earlier. Cocking his head to the side he noticed that the guy was carrying two blades. "If he's not the one I sensed he's definitely a fighter, those blades and the fact that he can see me are a dead give away." he said to himself. "So whatchu out here waiting for?" Macho asked hoping to gain some insight to who the stranger was affiliated with. "Oh and before I forget I'm Macho Manny, Captain Squad 8 of Seireitei's 13 Court Guard Squads." His etiquette coach would be proud of him, introducing himself first AND remembering to say he was a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Ishimaru Tatsuya
Ishimaru Tatsuya

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Ishimaru looked questioningly at the man. What was a season? Ishimaru was pressured into asking, but asking about something the man obviously thought he should know would probably make him stand out even more. "Yeah...those seasons are really something...." Ishimaru felt like a complete idiot in the way he responded, but it was much better than sitting there and staring blankly at the guy.

As time went on the man asked him about who it was he was waiting for, and introduced himself as Macho Manny, a captain of the 13 court guards of Sereitei. Ishimaru began to grow quite nervous. The information that Manny had just given to him about himself matched what Miki talked about before he escaped from the facility. The captains were the elite shinigami of Soul Society, the best of the best. If Manny was indeed who he said he was that meant he was also a shinigami.

Ishimaru quickly folded his arms, trying to mask his nervousness. "Umm yea...I'm not really waiting for anyone...I actually don't even know where I am..." As Ishimaru continued to speak to Manny, passerby's began to point and whisper as they saw him. "What did I do?" Ishimaru soon remembered that shinigami were only capable of being seen by either dead or spiritually aware humans, hence the name calling from the regular humans.

Ishimaru shrugged, trying to ignore his feelings of being out of place. "My name is Ishimaru Tatsuya by the way, so...what brought you to the human world, Manny?" Ishimaru hoped his directness wouldn't be deemed disrespectful, but it felt awkward to continue talking to him in such a roundabout way. It was obvious that Manny already knew there was something weird about him, no doubt in trying to act as if he didn't
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 pm

After a long day at the hospital Xane was finally out on his way home. Doctor Legend was still garbed in his work garb as he walked down the street to his home halfway across town. "Well there's something you don't sense every day . . " He thought to himself as the strong reiatsu of several unknown sources smacked him in the face immediately upon shutting the special reiatsu blocking doors of the hospital. Xane shot his arm into the air, catching a red ribbon of the new source of interest. "Seems this shinigami might be a Captain . . .perhaps I should pay him a visit." He thought as his feet moved instinctively after the path the red ribbon now presented him.

After walking for a few minutes the power source split into two discernible entities. "Well I was not expecting that . ." As the doc was nearing the location of the energy. He soon spotted the white haiori of a captain with number 8 engraved on it as well as a man leaning against a wall who appeared to be talking to the Captain. "Seems my sensory skills are as good as ever . . . for one of them at least." He then took in a deep breath before walking up to meet the two men in their conversation. "Good Evening Gentlemen, what brings you to the fine city of New York?" He smiled casually as he broke the ice with this light conversational piece.
Back to top Go down
Ishimaru Tatsuya
Ishimaru Tatsuya

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

While Ishimaru waited on Manny's reply he heard the voice of another man. "Good Evening Gentlemen, what brings you to the fine city of New York?" Ishimaru turned his head and looked to the man. The man had a weird feeling about him, even though his demeanor seemed to be that of a calm, peaceful individual. The fact that Ishimaru thought that this man was also addressing Manny when he was obviously addressing two people further added to this notion. Ishimaru decided to ignore his suspicion and act as if he had never referred to Macho, "New York? Is that what this place is called? You must know a lot about this place, being that you live here, correct?" Ishimaru hoped to start some small talk with the man, in order to find out what his intents were.
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 pm

"Another person can see me?" Manny asked himself as he saw Xane approaching. It sounded by the wording his question as if he could see them both, but there was no way to be sure. Even though he and Ishimaru had been talking all night there were still plenty of people on the street and he could be referring to anyone. The only different was that vibe that Manny was getting from this guy. Unlike Ishimaru, Xane knew how to control his reiatsu. Had he not been in their immediate vicinity he wouldn't have been able to sense them man at all. Still he didn't want to jump to conclusions or even address the stranger. He'd leave that up to Ishimaru in hopes of learning a bit more about their new guest before dealing with him personally.
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:43 am

Xane noticed both men seemed to be a bit uneasy with his arrival. He decided it was best to attempt to create a more calm atmosphere for the conversation. While answering Ichimaru's question he decided to direct the men to a less populated area of the city. "Why yes, this is indeed the name of this grand bustling city and while I do live here I must say that in my short two years I still have not quite cracked every facet of this jewel but in due time." Xane took a few steps past the two men, stopping a few feet away from Manny. He turned around eying the captain directly, "Perhaps you two would like to move this conversation to a less popluated area. I'm sure as a shinigami you have no problems with the humans of this world but I would like to maintain my semblance of sanity for as long as I am still among them. If you would like my home is not to far from here and well stocked with beverages and foods, if that is a possibility? "
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Macho intended to get a CD, but a detour wouldn't result in the store closing down. "Sure, sounds good." he said putting aside his apprehension of earlier. Turning up his music he plugged his head phones in as to not disturb the two people who could see him. Motioning almost as if to say 'shoo' he directed Xane to lead the way. He doubted that Ishimaru would have any objection since he seemed to be pretty aloof as it were. Once they got to the friendly strangers house they could talk a little more in depth. Macho certainly wanted to learn more about Xane, because unlike Ishimaru his reiatsu was well controlled, and he also didn't seem too shocked by his appearance. A simple trip to the real world had taken a most interesting turn.
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 pm

"Alright then right this way, surprisingly it is not far from here." Xane said as he turned his back to continue walking down the street towards his home. He only gets a few feet away before he stops dead in his tracks. Spinning around to face his two guests Xane notices a dark reiatsu far off in the distance. Facing Manny, Xane hoped that the captain had noticed the same thing he had. It wasn't every day an energy this powerful emerged even at this great distance and was still clearly noticeable. "Well .. perhaps we should take a detour to deal with that first?" he says as he turns to face northwestward.
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Closing his eyes he nodded rhythmically to the tunes his in headphones. Briefly he would open his eyes just to make sure he was still following Xane who was now walking in front of him down the street. Walking wasn't the right word, it was more like stepping, as in he took a few steps before stopping on a dime. Not missing a beat Macho stepped to the left ever so slightly to avoid the colission his haori fluttering in the breeze. On his hip his soul phone vibrated whilst playing the instrumental from Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back." Momentarily ignoring Xane's gaze Macho removed his headphones and answered his phone. "What up?" he said, his Captainly manners escaping him at the moment. "Oh word?.....Nah I'm in the area.....Nah I got it....Aight one." Hanging up the phone he turned to Xane to let him know that he needed to run, but it looked as if his new friend had already become aware of the situation. "You call it a detour.." Macho said with a cocky smile. "Yeah a detour sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"Be back soon" Xane says as he rushes off full speed, seeming to vanish from sight in an instant. Damn why the hell would an espada show up in the human world, especially so close. Seems like something bad is going down. Thankfully I don't need to go it alone. He picks up his pace, arriving at the humongous parking garage next to a even larger building which contained, among others, Xane's home. As he slowed his pace down in the back alley near the parking garage, he walked normally inside, nodding at the parking attendant as he walked slowly towards the back to a large reserved parking spot with a brand new 2010 Porsche Panamera parked on a diagonal so as to avoid being damaged by other parkers. Xane pulls a set of keys out of his pocket, clicking the unlock button as well as the automatic starter to ready his ride. Slipping into the driver's seat he rockets the car into motion, it's graphite grey exterior seeming to blur for a moment as he arrives at the gate to exit. Nodding again at he attendant he rockets off towards his previous position to pick up his guests.

Within minutes Xane is back on the scene to pick up his guests, "Sorry it took so long," he says as the passenger's side doors pop open to accept his guests in.
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"Daaaaaaamn," Macho thought to himself as he watched Xane roll up. This guy had to have been loaded. Either that or a theif. Momentarily he thought about referring to Xane as Nico before deciding against it. Turning back he looked at Ishimaru who was still posted up against the wall. It was clear if he was died or just stopped moving, but Macho decided to go with the later and began to approach his other new friend. Grabbing him by the wrist Macho hoisted Ishimaru on his shoulder and carried him over to the car. Carefully placing his boombox in the passenger seat he then flung Ishimaru's stiff body in the back. "My bad," he said noticing that Ishimaru landed upside down. Sliding into the passenger seat Macho put his boombox on his lap and shut the door. Rolling down the window he pull his headphones out of his boombox letting the whole world hear what he was listening to. "MORTAL KOMBAAAAT!" blared out of the speakers as Xane put the peddle to the metal while weaving in and out of the dense New York traffic.
Back to top Go down
Ishimaru Tatsuya
Ishimaru Tatsuya

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Ishimaru was thrown head first into a magical transportation device by Manny. The device quickly sped away, rushing off to the tune of a man screaming "MORTAL KOMBAAAAT!!!". Ishimaru was visibly shaken from the events that had just unfolded, or maybe it was just from the blood that was rushing to his head from his upside down sitting position. Ishimaru quickly adjusted himself in the seat while looking at both Manny and Xane. They were heading towards the dark reiatsu Ishimaru felt earlier. Ishimaru could tell it was related to that of a hollow's reiatsu, but this reiatsu felt different, as if this came from another form of a hollow. It was obvious that whatever this reiatsu emanated from, Xane and Manny meant to go check it out, and the fact that he was thrown into the car as well meant that he would be expected to help. "My first day in the outside world and I'm already being dragged into a dangerous situation." Ishimaru sighed, but soon cracked a smile. The "Mortal Kombat" song that Manny blasted had begun to pump Ishimaru up for what would happen when they finally caught up to that reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to America   Coming to America I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to America
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: The Americas-
Jump to: