Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) Empty
PostSubject: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Sephiroth was making his way to the place knowen as las noches. He has never been there. He always knew that it was a place that was grate to see. Sephiroth jumped out of a hole in the air and landed in a desert by the looks of it. the hole he used was the same thing that the arrancars use. He was here to see the Espada and hopfully,the king of Hollows. Sephiroth smiled. hmmmm...Riuku, what do you think he looks like? Sephiroth asked. him. Do you think i care? Riuku said. Sephiroth rolled his eyes and looked all around. He did not see a hollow. This was weird. The home of the hollows and arrancars but none of them were in site. Sephiroth can tell that things were a little too quiet. This made him look around alot but also he did not care. He saw somthing. Somthing big. "What is that?" Sephiroth asked himself. His eye's widend. "Is that...las noches?" Sephiroth said. "Well,it's big." He poped his neck. "Lets get to it." He said and started runing to the place knowen as Las Noches.

(I'll wait a day or two and if no one posts then im going to las noches.)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 pm

(im bored so i will reply at once,lol)

Exodus felt a foreign pressence outside of Los Noches, being king had given him a unique range to his ability to sence others. The man was here for buisness, he was running after all. There are only a few things others come to hueco Mundo to do, kill or talk. Exodus as ready for both and sitting down waiting for his Espada was wasting his time so he took matters into his own hands, something every king should do. He stood up and sonidoed away.

He was at the base of Los Noches in a flash, he had gotten much better at sonido than when he was first shown how to do it by his father many years ago. He saw a man running toward Los Noches at a decent speed.Exodus chuckled. The man must not have known how far away Los Noches really was.He took a moment to look and observe the man, he had a unique reiatsu about him. something very similiar to his own. Exodus had never met a Vaizard, but had read plenty of them in the scrolls recorded by his father and his fathers father. He also read how they ruinied Aizens plans. Exodus took this into consideration as he advanced. He sonidoed again. This time a few twenty feeet from the man.He didn't rise his reiatsu, for he didn't know the mans intentions just yet, simply he was here and about out of breath.

"Welcome to Hueco Mundo, Viazard, I assume?" Exodus said in a calm soothing voice that he always used when greeting anyone, even enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Sephiroth was runing and was close to Las noches. He was stoped. by a man. Sephiroth looked at him and poped his neck. as the man told him what race he is he spoke. "Yes, my name is Sephiroth. Member of the Supreme Court. Rank black demon. I'm looking for the hollow king. Are you him or is it somone elss?" He asked. He looked at him. He did not look like a hollow. But the Espada looked like a human. Is he and Espada? His Reiatsu is strong. He mite pass off as the 2nd 1st of even the zero espada. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He looked at the man. "I don't wish to fight. I just need to talk to him." Sephiroth said. He still had his hand next to his sword so that way if the man dose not take his peace offering he can still stop an attack that he mite do. Sephiroth took a deep breath and breathed out. He looked him in the eye and poped his wrists. Sephiroth waits for him to talk.

(Sorry it's short. i fucked up my finger so it herts when i use it. it should stop latter on today lol)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Exodus noted the mans hands on his sword, and he had that right after all. Exodus thought of a ranking system the Vaizards must have come up with and judged by the mans reiatsu that he must be one of the higher ranks.He gave a smile and nodded his head.

"Yes I am The King of Hollows.My name is Exodus, 10th King of Los Noches.I see you come here to speak, and not fight. To what merit does the rank "black demon" hold amounst the Vaizard?" Exodus asked curiously.

This was better than he expected, He was planning on looking for the Vaizards as soon as he gave his orders to Ryosen. Now they had come to him. He closely watched the man while he spoke, analysising his every feature and quikcly determined his fighting style based on his weapons approximate weight and size.He determined he was a great warrior. This came to question what he was doing here in Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and when he nodded his head Sephiroth took his hand off of his sword. "Well, black demon is one of the two highest ranks in the vizards. The other one is white angel. We have the same power but i would have to say that im the strongest out of them all." Sephiroth said. He dose not like to glote about his power he was just telling him that he was strong. Sephiroth bowed his head to him. "I wish to help you on your fight with the Shinigami. They have hated my race and insted of useing us, they hated us. They feared my power so they tryed to kill me. It's time to go back to them and show them what they let slip through there fingers." Sephiroth said with his hand on a fist. He looked back at the man named Exodus. "Let me help you with your fight with the shinigami." Sephiroth said. "I want to feel there bones crack by my hands. There flesh rip open by my blade." He said with a insane smile. He looked at him with that smile still on his face. He thinks that the Vizards and the Arrancar can take them down. it's about time that we take out the shinigamis. Riuku said. Sephiroth closed his eyes. yes it is. They will die by our hands. Sephiroth said and Riuku laughed. Sephiroth opened his eyes back up and moved some hair out of the way of his face and eyes. "So, what do you say Exodus?" Sephiroth waits for him to speek.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Exodus laughed. He loved this guy! He had waited for this moment for a long time.

"I say I was a few minutes away from asking you the same question.Our races have always been the disgrace of the Shinigami.All they see is the mask on our face and call us hollows. I hate being called a hollow and im sure you feel the same way when people look upon your fantastic ability like a monster.Our two races were ment to be allies, we both carry mask and we are both logical thinkers aprat from my hollow counter parts.We also want to see them being crushed under our feet as we burn their so called perfect city to the ground.Please come with my Master Sephiroth, for we have much to discuss." Exodus said with a smile and opening a garganta he waited for the man to come. thinking the shinigami had just lost the war before it even began.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the man. He can tell that these two will be good friends. "Ok." Sephiroth said and jumped in the garganta.

(Sorry it's short. im not good with exits)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:21 pm

(continue in Los noches)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)   TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO LAS NOCHES!!!! (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: