Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Wolf

Leon Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Leon Wolf   Leon Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Leon Wolf

Visual Age: 19

Division: Squad 1

Appearance: Leon Wolf 39a1395

Personality: If its too far to reach, find something longer to reach it, or get some one else, quiet, observational, with the observational skill he finds mental weak points against his opponent so that a physical weak point may be shown.

Background/RP Sample Woke up one day in the mountain region with no memory and was attacked by a hollow, but luckily there was a shinigami there to save him, but as soon as that happened he tried to run away scared of what the shinigami may do, then realising that they helped spirits decided to find his way to the a city and enlist to become a shinigami.
After the 6 year training at the academy getting average grades, gained a place in the gotei 13, he was moved around from squad to squad because of the over flow eventually left to squad 11 because of the mass amount of members they would keep losing each mission.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Haringu Ookami

Release Phrase: Howl

Element/Family: Fire

Manifestation: A fire wolf

Sealed Zanpakuto: A normal zanpakuto

Shikai: A knights long sword with a split down the middle

Shikai Ability: From the split in the middle of the sword a ball of fire can be shot out at an opponent. Sticking the sword in the ground will allow me to create a fire orb around myself and who ever I wish it to.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: Sword stays the same but gains the armour of a knight that is coloured red.

Bankai Ability: Gaining extra stamina, speed, strength for use of the armour, when the armour is removed the extra stamina, speed, strength are kept and still in bankai even when the armour is removed.

Techniques

Name: Fire Orb
State: Shikai
Description: A fire orb is shot from the split in the middle of the sword it can only go in one direction
Duration and/or cool down: can be used as many times in succession

Name: Fire Orb Shield
State: Shikai
Description: creates a shield in the shape of an orb around the user and stops anything or anyone from getting through if someone does try then they will be burnt
Duration and/or cool down: When ever needed

Name: Solar flare
State: Bankai
Description: solar flare followed by the name of part of the armour will make the piece of armour shine bright and then send a blast of blinding energy as strong as a solar flare from the sun at the opponent
Duration and/or cool down: As long as there is armour the skill can be used but can not be used in succession with a 3 minutes cool down.

Name: Ultimate Flare
Description: When using this technique the entire armour shines a blinding light and then fires all the pieces of armour off at the opponent in a focused blast
Duration and/or cool down: the attack lasts for 1 minute and can only be used once because it uses up all the armour.

Name: Revert
Description: Sticking the sword into the ground again will for the armour to be regained.
Duration and/or cool down: Can only be used once to regain the armour.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Leon Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Wolf   Leon Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Seems fine for a VC or normal Shinigami, if you're going for Capt you'd need the RP Sample
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Leon Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Wolf   Leon Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

You need written appearance.

Give more detail in personality.

Make your history a bit longer.

And apply for an other division, since the 1st Division will be given to the one selected as the Captain Commander.

Besides those, everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Wolf   Leon Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: