Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:19 am

Sanga stepped onto the battlefield from his Garganta and looked around for anyone to fight. He hadn't fought in decades and was eager to get something started. He turned to some buildings in the distance for some fun. He Leaned over and picked up a huge chunk of earth from the ground and threw it above the group of buildings Then he raised his hand toward it.

"Cero" He said in a booming voice.A dark light blue cero fired from his hand and hit the chuck of earth flying overhead of the buildings breaking it into huge pieces. The pieces hit many more buildings than the originally huge chuck of earth would have, forfilling Sanga's idea. He chuckled in excitement but it slowly went away. He wanted to use his blade for once. He could tell it wanted to taste blood as bad as he did.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm

maneki arrived at the battle ground.He was there just in time too see what he suspected was an Arrancar blow up a chunk of ground.He was not sure how powerful this guy was so he decided to test him.He said out loud "rejitsu all shinigami's have give me your power in the form of an attack hado #15 freeze flash".he saw the cloud form over the arrancars head he wondered what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Sanga just stood there and let the iceiles hit him, causing vertually no damage to him. The only thing it did was draw attention to maneki.

"Nice snowflakes you got there kid." He said with a chuckle. The quickly punched toward mankei and a small condenced green shot came from his hand, quickly followed by another from his other hand. "Bala" escaped from Sanga's mouth as he did so.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 pm

maneki was really surprised too see his attack ignored like it was just rain.As he was thinking he saw the arrancar move.He fired 2 blasts at maneki.He knew they were too fast too dodge so he used kido too block.He said "bakudo #73. Tozanshō.As the attack was about to hit him maneki was protected by a pyramid like barrier.He let his barrier down after he knew the attacks had stopped.He decided to use something stronger then a #15 hado this time.He said " hado #63. Raikōhō".This time he was sure the arrancar would feel the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:30 am

Not even a moment before maneki finished his incantation did Sanga sonido a feet feet away from him to his left to avoid the kido.He had his sword in his hands and over his head, coming down on manekil ike a giant hammer saying "You think I wasn't expecting another hado, kido-user!" as it came down with the power to crush souls to dust. Sanga had fought people like this before, infact he looked for them in battle just so he could build up a resistance to thier attacks. So far he was pretty much uneffected by anything up to 45 and was pretty damn good at breaking through a kido.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:39 am

Maneki decided it was time to use his sword.He drew it from its sheath and charged at him.He made it look like he was gonna slash him but that wasn't the plan.Before his sword was close enough to connect he shunpoed behind the arrancar and said "to bad i couldn't find out your name before i finished this" with that said he fired his zan gun at the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:44 am

Sanga smiled and let go of his sword with one hand and pointed his handat maneki. "Bala" was all he had to say and a green blast was aiming right for maneki's chest when he arrived at his current location after his shunpo. If the man had asked him his name he would have found that he was in fact a high ranking member of the espada and shunpo was visible to him, even if it was to fast to counter wit hthe first strike, however a counter attack like his bala was another story.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 am

Just at Maneki was about to fire he noticed that the arrancar hand was the same color as the projectiles fired at him when he first arrived.He knew that wouldn't be able to move in time to dodge so he was just gonna have to take the hit.As the arrancar fired a bullet aimed at the arrancars chest.As he was sent flying by the arrancars attack he yelled out "what is your name arrancar?"He was wondering if his bullet had hit its mark.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:04 am

Sanga sonidoed to the right but still got hit from the gun in his side. He pulled out the Zan blade that the gun used as ammo and tossed it on the ground.

"You have many tricks kid. Sanga is my name,The trecera espada, and you just stepped into a fight out of your league." Sanga said as he gripped his blade tight. and slowly walked toward him. In a second he was gone and reappeared with the blade coming across his chest in such a manner as if maneki didn't dodge he would be cut in half.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

maneki landed with a thump.His shirt was singed from sangas attack.As he was about to get up sanga was about to slash him in half.he raised up his sword and blocked.He shupoed away from sanga.He decided that it was time too get serious.He said "freeze my enemy's chinmurui Aisu".His sword was now in shikai so he shunpoed to the left of sanga and aimed a slash at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Sanga side stepped to avoid the attack and with his hand now red touched maneki in the right arm pushing him back some feet just incase he swung his sword his way. Sanga then sonidoed back several feet and stood wit hhis red hand raised toward maneki to see.

"Do you wanta know what my aspect of death is shinigami?" He said almost laughing. Then he nodded to the red hand mark on maneki's right arm. He loved this part.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Manekiss right arm was glowing red.He dident think much of it at the time.He decided to launch another attack at sanga.He hoped this attack worked he said "bakudo #75. Gochūtekkan".hoping the kido would hit sanga or at least distract him he shunpoed behind sanga making sure to be out of the range of his kido he thrusted his sword at sangas back.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:29 am

Sanga smiled as he saw the man dissapearand the rods came down on him. He still stood in place with the rods slaming into his shoulders forcing him to make a crater in the earher but still not pinned to the ground, however he was unable to move. When maneki appeared behind him Sanga didn't care because he knew that the next step would be so painful for the shinigami that even is he couldn't move he would dodge the attack . He managed to close his fist as the kido didn't restrain him in that part of his body and the red mark on maneki's arm exploded, tearing muscle from bone, burning his skin, creating holes from the impact of the explosion, a truely devastating attack.

"Thats is why they call me destruction, I destroy the flesh of beings with something as small as my touch." he said as he turned to face the shinigami who had to be in severe pain, if not he was more of a man than he expected but Sanga didn't think so. He relied to heavily on kido and hado to be one to take injury lightly.

Last edited by Sanga on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am

ooc (so were you hit by the kido?)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:47 am

(ugh i forgot about the kido, i hate looking them all up)
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 am

ooc (ok its the one that drops 5 steel pilliars on the target.)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 am

( i can't find the lsiting for this kido, would u mind putting what the kido does so im not looking back and forth all the time and not being able to find some?)
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 am

occ (sure)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 am

(edited my post to include the kido)
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am

Maneki was blown away from the explosion.His arm was in immense pain.He wouldn't be able to slash properly.so instead of trying to slash he decided to attempted a hado again.he said "hado #63. Raikōhō"He was sure sanga would be hit with this since he is currently pinned by the bakudo.

occ (that hado is the one that drops a bolt of lighting on the target)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 am

Sanga was hit by the atack in his chest, luckly some of it was shot out his hollow hole but he still recieved magority of the attack. Sure it was painful but it was nowhere near deadly, infact it weakedened the seal on the bakudo. Sanga broke free with ease after it was done and slowly started to walk toward maneki.

"to bad that didn't kill me huh?" he said with a evil grin. His sword then seperated to from the T shape of his primary weapon and his reiatsu started to rise.

"rip apart thier flesh! el beserker!" Sanga said as he raised his newly created axe in battle stance, releasing his resserection. his muscles grew to an inhuman size as well as his height. His mask completed the gladiator like helm oer his face with glowing red eyes staring at maneki as reiatsu started to gather in the bladed portion of the axe. He quickly released a wave of reiatsu straight at maneki at incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 am

Maneki was unhappy that his attack dident work.He noticed that sanga had grown twice as big and an attack was coming right at him.He knew he only had one chance to block this he activated his bankai.Before the last could hit him he put his hands together and blocked it.He then activated his bankais technique ice ball barrage and aimed it at sanga.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Sanga dodged the attacks with ease, he was much faster now that he was in his res. somewhat of removing an extra layer of clothing.he sonidoed a few feet in front of maneki swinging the axe down hand with one hand as he charged a cero to be ready to fire when he make contact with maneki.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Maneki saw what sanga was trying to do.To stop the cero he punched sangas arm and sangas cero fired harmlessly into the air.He stopped the ax by grabbing it with his gloves.He then aimed a well aimed punch at sangas stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm

He figured this kid was a pretty bright guy, so Sanga got serious. the grabed the kid by the arm with the hand he was punching with and threw him in the air. His reiatsu in the axe started getting brighter as he held it releasted one of his more powerful strikes. "Grito de los Titanes!" He shouted as the wave was released from the axe. He then quickly sonidoed to the kids back and kicked him into the strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next