Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

purus bankai training (frau an one other.) Empty
PostSubject: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:32 am

puru sits in side a large domed room wondering where frau is. but she should know better he never listen to other other then the espada kissing up to them like they where kings. but she didnt care shes liked bad mouthing the jerck none of them really had any true healing powers. puru pics up her ring blades an shes trows it hard like a firizbe an its comes back to her like a boomarang. shes catches it in her handjust grabing the blade.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:31 am

Frau slowly walks into the room covered in blood that was not his own. He has an irritated expression on his face. He sees Puru and wonders what she had wanted. "So why had you wanted me to come here? Was it just to aid you in your never ending pursuit to achieve bankai?" asks Frau knowing that she had been completely obsessed with that as of late. There's enough blood on Frau that it is dripping off from him. Frau attempts to clean it off but there is too much of it.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 pm

puru looks at him. "yes an what happend to you.... let me guress a anoying lower rank arrancar tryed to eat you?" puru sits up an looks at all the blood. shes yawns an looks up at the top of the dome. she stands up an rips the bottom half of her odd skirt an walks up to him an hands it to him. "this might help. >.>"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:27 pm

"Uh thank you.", says frau as he starts to clean himself off. "No, nothing tried to eat me. The thing was round and floated and kept on making faces and rude gestures at me. So I stabbed it and it popped like a balloon spraying blood everywhere.", Frau finishes wiping himself off and holds onto the piece of skirt. He chuckles a little bit. "Wow...... this could look wrong." says Frau holding it up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:35 pm

puru gets a sweat drop an thinks. "but i am not bleeding... yet..." she looks at him she being short compaired to him shes looks up. "its anoying always looking up to you. now tell me how to reach bankai..... i want to learn so i might be a little bit more useful. dont say it." she knew frau would stay a smart remark. or maybe two.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well, bankai will often involve meeting your spirit and them putting you through some type of test. Though some people can't reach bankai because they lack the ability." says Frau with a grin. "I wonder if you're one of them." says Frau trying to aggrivate Puru intentionally. "Also though. Sometimes it helps to battle against someone with bankai to force yourself to need bankai. That is when the spirit may put you through the test."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm

puru holds her ring blade over her. "i can talk to my spirit we get along fine thank you very much! you little snotwrinkel!" shes looks at him an shes looks at him. she knew most blades for shingami where sharper if they stayed calm. but it was hard for her. "your a prick you know that... so you want to go shikai an battle you??"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

"I won't fight in shikai. I want to use bankai so that I can mock your lack of bankai!", says Frau, "So what you think!?..... well then again I suppose, I can start in shikai if you really want." says Frau getting serious for a brief second. Frau stretches his legs and goes halfway into a split and then easily gets back up to a standing position. The only reason he did that was because it would get his legs loose. He unsheaths his foot long dagger and gets into a defensive stance. "Let me know when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

"ok but let me get fully charged then i will be ready." shes says her saying an shes gos shikai. shes sitses down an just eats away at ther ground around them then the building walls. "i hat how long it takes me to charge up. frau you mine as well go banaki an wait for me to charge up." she sighs an she scratches at the ground here the spike on her vambraces.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Frau holds up his dagger "Illuminate Lumiere!", an aura of light surrounds his arm and the dagger seems to disolve into it. Suddenly there is a flash of light and then when his arm is visible again you see a weird shark like weapon attached. "BANKAI!" There is another flash of light and then there is a simple yet large knife in his hand. "All right. Again, just let me know when you are ready and we can begin.", says Frau. Instead of getting into a fighting stance he just stands up straight and waits.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 pm

puru gatheres engerys an there are 5 spots on her body witch amit a glow of green. two on her head, one at her chest an on in each gantlet on her hands. thise glow more the more energy she grathers she flaps the flimzy wings on her back. they make a little brease but not much of one. "this takes to long...." the glow at her chest stops. there is a suddle glow that looks like the color of the reistu she just absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Frau yawns and stands completely still while waiting for her. He may not be completely new with his bankai, but no matter who it is, if they stay in bankai long enough it will wear them down. Frau knew this and didn't want it to be an issue later into the training where it would be vital that he did not get worn down. Frau then crosses his arms and starts tapping his feet. "Oi!, I should have waited to go bankai until you were ready. I forgot it took you this long."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm

"well fine want me to fight at 1/5th my full power??" shes stands up an aims her gauntlets at him a fires 3 rapid fire shots they go right at him but two cruve off an go to the sides a bit. the other one lands at his feet an the blast was fast as a bala an as strong as one. "that always happens!" shes jumps in to the air sit absorbing energy.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 pm

"Faiiiiiiiiil", says Frau with a silly grin. "You need to do better than that if you want to hurt me." Frau then forms an aura of light in front of his empty arm. I think that would probably be a decent attack if you could make it not miss like that. Especially if you could get it to split up and come back at them to make a three pronged attack. Frau continues standing still and waits to see what Puru will do next.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 pm

puru both gauntlets stop charging an it gos back to the chest an two head parts. "theres a reason its fails so much....is not a 3 prong attack...." shes aims both gauntlets at him an each fires 5 an the speed at him some explode on the way at him but some stay on corse an are about to hit him. "its a muti attack. the spirit energy in them isunstable an hard to control."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Frau side steps and barely manages to dodge them. "O.k., not to self..... they are a little bit faster than expected." The aura around Frau's open hand solidifies and forms into a sword that Frau is holding onto. Is that all you can do offensively?", ask Frau. Though it might sound like he is being a smartass again he is not. He is being purely serious.... for once.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 pm

puru nods an shes shunpos around an shes a tad faster then her normal speed. but the amazing part is while shes going this shes still gathing energy it seems shes able to multi task at the same time. then shes shunpos and she appears below frau pushsing off the ground with her hand going in for a kick at his gut. "the there you have to remember.. me hand to hand skills."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:51 pm

This time Frau can't help but be a smartass. She had set herself up for it. "Yeah, but you have to remember, weapons are typically stronger than ones body.", says Frau as he quickly moves his knife to where Puru is kicking from so that if she continues she will undoubtedly get stabbed. It would not amaze him if she actually just took the attack though, seeing as she can heal and all. Plus you have to consider that she seems to actually LIKE pain.

((You do know you don't get bankai piece by piece... right?))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

(i know shes gets a small speed boost in shikai she was just geting back in to the action of using it. also when it comes to the time will you rp as purus spirit?? as like for the test.)

puru smiles as shes opens her legs to grab his arm between her legs this might giver her the at vantage she needs to throw him off blace an the chance to hit in with a few reitsu blasts. she could most likly blose the knife with here armored feet but shes would olny be over powered be his swing.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm

((Um I suppose.... just pm me how she would act.....and Imma start typing dialogue in bold))

Frau is laughing, but the laughing isn't coming from in front of her like it should. Frau is behind her about 30 yards away. He had used his ability to make an after image by causing there to be less light around him which takes longer to show the movements of something ((Kinda like how you can look up and see a star that blew up thousands of years ago, but the light hasn't yet made it to earth so you still see it.)) " That looks like a pretty awkward position that you're in." Suddenly an aura of light starts forming around Puru.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 pm

puru growls at his sarcasm an shes really wants to put a hurting on him. "i going to get you for that coment you perverted blonde haired taintloaf!" she notices the arua of light around her shes wondes what it is not know all of fraus bankai moves shes moves out of it hoping to have dodged most of it as shes pulls her body am her right hand out.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Suddenly the aura of light forms into over a thousand senbon of light that all fire at her simultaneously. Deep down he didn't want to harm Puru. However he knew that the more danger someone was in the better chance they would have of achieving bankai. "Watch it.... that could get a little... messy." says Frau from a lack of better words. He cringes as they shoot towards her at a very high speed.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 pm

her left gauntalet is he an puntued an shes stands ther holding her left hand as it bleeds both her blood an the stored reitsu. its begins to leak from all the storage units. "looks like you get to see why i dont fight. you seen my weakness now." she pants from the pain but its felt so intresting. both it was phyical use not metal an it disappeated leaving just wounds. "thats a very nice ablitly....i might need to learn to avoid it next time.." she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"I'm sorry about that.", says Frau, "Once it starts I can't stop it." He then thinks about how obsessed she is with gaining bankai. "You do wish to continue though don't you?", asks Frau with a little bit of concern, though he quells most of his concerns with the knowledge that she is as good of a healer as she is. Frau stays where he is though. He knows that if she still wants to fight, walking over to see if she's o.k. could lead to being hurt.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:49 pm

"well frau now i am at a disavantage i could uses so healing kido but that be the point... my healing to slow againest you..... i hate always being the one every one has to wait for i want to show the arrancar that i am worth some thing." puru shows shes is mad about being called worthless by the prima espada. shes shupo at frau an appears a few feet in front of him and swinds her broken gauntle trying to splash the reitsu goo an blood on to his sunglasses in order to make him loose sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Bankai Training-
Jump to: