Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

ya.. that should up my shunpo againest him.... alright i be it." puru stands up the burns hurting but she looks at sougetsu she holds her ring blade over her. "is it ok if i go shikai... i am going to need every thing i have to get you... an it will also cool down my burns." she waits for what sougetsu will say. "well what ever the answer i am ready."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"You can use shikai, sure. But I don't think you quite understand what I mean by "Play Tag"." Says Sougetsu smiling. "I don't mean tag where you're it, or where I'm it." says Sougetsu smirking. "I assume you want to know who would be it then?" Asks Sougetsu bringing suspense.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 pm

"so i get it...i am the target an i going to have to run an dogde?? sounds like what i have been doing alot.. but alright sougetsu i am ready when you are." puru looks around for whos it. she knows shes going to have to run alot. with so many places to hide. "tell me sougetsu how do i win this game??" puru smiles a smile you dont see offen. a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 pm

"You have to find an exit to safety." says Sougetsu being very vague on what she needs to do. Suddenly most of the machine parts rise into the air and they start to shoot towards Puru at a rather fast speed. One of the parts raises up in front of Sougetsu. Sougetsu tags the piece of machine. "I'll be waiting for you in the place that you need to find. Bye!" She says to Puru, "Oh, and tag. Your it!" she says to the piece as she disappears and it joins the rest of the pieces of machinary shooting towards Puru.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

puru see the parts flying at her an she shunpos away in to a building an hides behide a piller. ~so this is what she ment... but where would there be an exit?? this city has no end to it then where..... maybe its in a building some where.. but theres so many. well i better get looking...~ puru shunpos dogding some pieces that fly at her.. shes checks a few buildings.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:36 pm

The pieces that miss her come back towards her just as fast as they had before. Some of them bunch into a group to her side. They form into a giant hand that attempt to swat at Puru. As the hand formed though all other activity stopped. This would allow Puru to focus solely on the hand.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

puru sees the hands an shunpos behide hit at it swats a building she was close to. puru sees the other pices stop. puru shunpos around an she still can find the exit. "wait maybe its some where when i would least expect to be....." she looks around an she sees the tallest building shes shunpos as fast as she can up to the top an looks down at the suround area. she sees the most destroyed building ever. an its just beond the parts flying at her. "i bet thats where it is.." she had benn looking in strong study old buildings.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:14 pm

All of the pieces go flying towards her faster than the speed she is moving. They somehow form into a large cannon. The cannon fires out a large round hunk of metal as a cannonball. It moves even faster than the pieces were moving earlier. It quickly closes in on Puru.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:23 pm

puru sees this. her eyes widen an shes barly dogdes an her arm is nicked shes feel the bones just shater in her left arm. " what the hell that thing has power... but with all that power the cannon its self must move slowly..." she shunpos to the building as fast she can holding her arm she injoyed the pain it made her happy as she gets to the destroyed building. she trys moving some peices that lead to a door. "that must be it!....."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

The canon indeed is slow. It fires another shot. This one is as fast as the last one was and has just as much power. It is aimed so that if she dodges it then it will hit the entrance to the building. Also the cannon disassembles and all of the pieces fly towards Puru however these are much slower than the cannon fire.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 pm

puru turns to see the cannon ball come at here an shes thinks its the end an then shes falls down a shft of an elovator that had been covered up by some sheet rock wall. she falls down an the cannon ball blows up the entrance an blocks the shaft. puru falls an lands hard on the ground.... some rocks an debre come down out moves an almost gets crushed. "whew.... that was close...." puru chakes her pantys to see is she soiled her self from that but she didnt. "dam it i stuck down here an the exits gone.... well i better start looking for a way out...." puru walks down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 pm

As Puru continues on there is a light at the end of the path she is travelling. It leads to an open well lit room with rocky terrain in it and several pieces of armor lying around. Sougetsu is standing in the distance. She smiles. "Good, you made it through."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 pm

puru grouns an mubbles under her breath. "what a dirty trick! you said an exit... not a hole!...." puru uses some healing kido on her arm.. "dam it hurts it feels good but dam it sougetsu you an your games can get bloody... not that i dont mind that but a little warning that it can make cannons!" puru looks at some of the armor. "let me guess another test...?"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 pm

"Yes, it's another test. This however will lead to you achieving bankai. However it could take forever or you could die." Says Sougetsu. "You must find your armor and match it approprietly to match your shikai. If this sounds to easy then don't worry. I will be battling you the whole time. Also, the false armor is much weaker than your actual."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 pm

"alright... lets try this one...." puru pics up a armor set that makes her look simmler to an angel. but its not her bankai. shes takes out a sword it has. shes holds it looking around. the place is like a scrap yard. the armor set hooks it self to her. there is one armor set that has an android like skeloten in it that half baired in to a wall. puru cant see what the armor looks like but she just thinks its junk armor. "alright sougetsu lets start.." puru ignors her broken arm though it will be a dead weight though most of the bone is healed but hardly.

(the armors looks.)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/13/53/36/56/3ff0f410.jpg
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Sougetsy just nods. She realizes that Puru is not looking for her shikai but does not say anything. She just sighs to herself. She then unsheaths both of her swords. Sugetsu charges towards Puru and slashes diagonally from the upper left to the lower right with both blades. This is done at a rather quick pace making it hard to avoid.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:40 pm

puru is about to be sliced but shunposs out of the armor making it pretty much fall on sougetsu. puru runs off looking around looking. "look for an armor that looks like my shikai why do that. hmmmm i know this one dos not look like it could be some thing i could use.." puru grabs a new set of armor. this armor was wrong again an puru feels heavy.... this armor was the wrong choise. this armor repusented the rudeness she has swone others an the wieght of its consuquinces. puru struggles to stand. once shes ups she waits for sougetsu to attack. in her right hand between her pointer middle an thumb she charges a blast of energy simmler to a cero.

(armor look.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 am

Sougetsu sighs as she again makes a horrible choice. She charges at Puru. She sees her prepare to fire the reitsu blast. Sougetsu fires five of them towards Puru and unlike Puru's these ones are rather accurate. "Remember, I can use any move you can use.", says Sougetsu.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

puru fires 5 too only when they are close. the blasts blocks each other puru abandons the armor. puru thinks as she jumps away. ~sougetsu has the same attacks as me an shes much better at them... for once i will listen to you sougetsu...~ puru looks back an sees the rock with the skeloten like body. it has a head dress on it. puru gos back to it an puts it on. the head dress is smiller to the on she wears in shikai. her shikai armor appears on her. she feels the armor incase her hurt arm. "alright sougetsu i know ower shikai was not ment for fighting but i am ready.... for you.." puru says ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Sougetsu smiles because finally Puru was listening to her. Sougetsu stands still. "All right. If you are so ready come at me then." Says Sougetsu paying close attention to what Puru does. Sougetsu taunts Puru a little.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:20 pm

puru gets in to a stances an bows to sougetsu. "i am not going to fight you any more. i now relise i am not ment to fight... i ment to protect. sougetsu i only going to ask if i can have my bankai so that i can protect the people i like. its the only reason i pushed my self so hard all the time..." puru stands up from the bow an looks at sougetsu.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Sougetsu smiles because of Puru's statement. "You finally understand. All right, to celebrate let's play a game of tag!" Sougetsu grins with a chilish expression. Suddenly an odd armor lifts off from the ground and flies at a really fast pace towards Puru. It is going at an almost impossible pace to dodge.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

puru watches the armor fly at her. she shields her self. but she cant help but laugh cuase of sougetsus ways of having fun. ~sougetsu your such a little brat you so fun loving its awsome. but this is going to hurt alot i can tell.~ puru closes her eyes as the armor peices get closer.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Sougetsu giggles a little knowing that Puru didn't realize what the armor was. Suddenly the armor on Puru comes off and the armor that had been flying towards Puru goes on her. Sougetsu grins. "Congratulations sister! You've just achieved bankai!" Sougetsu half expects Puru not to believe her.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm

puru opens her eyes. in a monotoned voice. "what?? really?? it was that hard.... sougetsu your have an odd why of showing me i have got bankai,....." puru just looks at her an puru feels taller..... "umm did i grow a few inches??" puru notices her vices has changed an she sees the massive wings behide her a the flex a little slow. but she fets use to it fast. she looks at her hands an arms they are coved in a fabic shes not use to. she notices the gauntlets are placed diffently an she looks at her chest. what use to be bulky is now more form fiting an selnder.

puru noticed she now had a long skirt covering her legs. she dos not smile nor giggle. shes just bows elengetly to sougetsu. in the same mono toned voice. "thank you sougetsu i will do my best to please you." puru comes back to the world in bankai stage an she sees frau coming at her. time unfreezes she shields her self with her massive wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Bankai Training-
Jump to: