Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walking???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:04 am

puru walks around the deserted its being dark witht eh moon out. wher white/dirty cloths blend in with the dirty white sand. shes consel her spirit energy so shes dos not have to deal with random hollows attacking her. shes takes her messy hair outs of the two pig tails on her head. an lets her hair fall down. but the looks of her hair shes cut it with a knife its all uneven.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am

Shiroi was walking on the edge of Las noches when he noticed Puru walking in the deswert. He then started to walk taords her as he got close he was walking on the sand. A hollow rose up and tryed to attack Shiroi, He liiked at the beast and then jumped on its back. The Hallow started to freak out. Shiroi then jabed his hand into his head and then watched as the Hollow fell down dead and then vanished into a black dust. Shiroi then walked towards Puru with blood dripping off his hand. " Hello Puru. What are you doing out here away from Las Noches." He asked in a calm demonic voice. Siroi then awaited for her to speak.

(Lame, Please ill post better once my brain thinks more insane like.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:38 am

puru sighs she came out here to get peace of mind. she had some thing on her mind an when she did she never really talked much. shes just looks back an looks at him with the look of i dont really care look. shes looks away anputs her hands behid her hair which reached to her shoulders when not up. she stairs off almost day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 am

Shiroi watched her. " Hum, I take it your still mad at me for what i did to you a week ago. " Shiroi said in a calm voice. " Guess its true you shinigami females hold grudges for a long time. " He said in a calm voice. Shiroi then Walked forwards thinking about something himself. " Come one walk with me since your not going to talk, and unless you trying to get in trouble for leaving the mansion i advice you to lisen to me and walk with me." Shiroi said calmly as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 am

puru looks at him an starts walking over to one of the few trees that pop up fron the menos forest. shes gos over to itan climbs hit her body being light its dos not break. shes sits in the tree and looks at him. "i am thinking." its all shes says an she looks up to the sky wondering. ~hmmmm once i reach it will i be more useful to my self??~ she thinks. she scratchs her head closing her eyes an trying to blank out trying to go to her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 am

Shiroi stoped when she said thinking. " Thinking, Your thinking of that damn Bankai huh. Hum you wonder how i know, I felt your reaitsu grow i can feel youbecause your reaitsu is diffrent from use arrancars." Shiroi said as he thought for a second. Shiroi sat down and thought " Question, are do all Shinigami have Bankai? " He asked wondering. Shiroi then looked up and rested his whole body in the sand. Shiroi saw a scorpion looking hollow rise from the ground then it crawd towards him and crawd on top of him and rested. Shiroi then took it off of him. He closed his eyes and then lashbacks of his past showed. Shiroi was a white wolf before he became a Espada, he was a lazy wolf but killed when the time came for a fight, and since he wanted power he killed anyone who stood in his path. Shiroi then opn his eyes and smiled evily. " Speak Shinigami, answer my question." He said in a calm demonic tone as he looked at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:54 am

shes looks at him an wonders if hes dum or dimwited. "no..... some cannot atain neather shiaki nor bankai. but to those who dont but have strong spitual energy an the heart to fight no mater the costs even when fatel wounds are struck they keeps fighting are given the tilte name kenpachi. the last kenpachi needed a seal to contain his energy it was so stong. but he could not talk with his spirit so he was never able to atain bankai nor shikai." she looks at him bored. shes yawns an gos back to wonding.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 am

Shiroi smiled. " Sad, You Shinigami cant control your own Reaitsu. " He said calmly. " Puru, is it not or would you rather i call you worthless again, If so. Worthless shinigami, Why do you worry about your Bankai, if your as strong as you say you are, when w first met, you shouldn't even stress over it like your doing now, Its pointless. Or was you lieing about your strength, maybe i should test you again. " He said in a calm. Shiroi then smiled evily again and then this time he closed his eye s and went into a dark world. " Hum, this might be the inside of my mind, So lazy and dull in here. Shiroi the opened his eyes in the reality and looked a the gril in the tree. He then smerked. " Dam you worthles shinigami, your no fun when you stressing of a retarded bankai. " He said calmly. Soon Shiroi then went to sleep, but his hear was still intact for he was a wolf after all, so he would notice if the girl pla anything for his smell, hearing, taste and touch was still active.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 am

puru rubs her temples. shes looks at him. "for one the energy was cuase he had so much it made weak shingamis faint if not pass out.. an not all are like him dip stick." she looks at him a alittle anoyed. if any thing he was her least fravort arrancar. "also i fret over my bankai is cuase its has new powers. its could be just as good as my shikai or be so powerful it could bring a wolrd to an end. a banaki is the true power a shingami holds. but the spirit of the swepon an shingami has desides when you are ready to atain this power... an could you be quite i got a head ache...." shes looks at him bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 am

Shiroi laughed a bit. The he opened his palm and a bright red cero started to charge it was aimed for Puru. He then smiled and charged it some more, at the rat he was going this blast could level a whole building. He the released the blast. It was going towards Puru. Shiroi didnt like her mouth and told her if she kept talking to him like that he would try and kill her. This was his first attempt to kill her bt since he was so lazy, he didnt care rather she dodged or not e wasnt going to strike her. Shiroi then closed his eyes and aiwated for her to yell at him for trying to kill her. Shiroi was hallf sleep so he would pay atteantion evenif she did get mad and yell a him. Shiroi liked messing with this weak shiniagami because she had a short temper and would get mad fast off the easiest and dumest of thins.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:28 pm

puru had seen him charge it. she knew how long it took to charge a cero. she had appears behide him from shunpo as her fired it. "you know for an espada you break the rules alot.. one rule here is you never fire a cero. you shouldnt have to fire a cero. buts its not like i care...." puru walks off more deeper out in to the sands an shes stops. puru lays down in the sand the covers her body lighty with sand shes watches the sky. "i been here for so long... the sand feels nice..." puru just seems beat...like sshes not her self..
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:06 pm

" Sad, For a retarded Shinigami your retarded. The rules say, No cero in Las Noches. Last i checked, We are outside of Las Noches. " He said pointing toards Los Noches smiling. " That Cero i fired was a practice Cero. No need to harm you at all. Besides if i wanted to harm you, you would be dead, Nothing more to say." Shiroi then layed down and soon went to sleep. As he slept he dreame of a fight. This fight was great, He was wearing his normal costum. He look at the guy he was fighting his face was coverd, and he was an espada. Shiroi was fighting him with intense Swings with his hands. They both seem to use hand to hand combat and hit each other with equal strength. Shiroi then took out his sword and cut his hand the other dude did the same thing. Thats when it dawn on him and then the dude face was seen it was Shiroi himself. He was fighting his own self. Shiroi smiled and continued to fight himself. Doing so it was builting his thought, and strength. Shiroi then woke up early and looked at Puru, and just went to looking at the sky again lazily saying nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:25 pm

puru gets up an the snad is all though her cloths. she begins her slow walk to las noches. shes gos an picks up sougetsu. she grabs it acrossed the ground making a thin line behide her. she stops at one point an makes the symbol of her full name. "puru chocolate mint.... its my full name not retarded shingami....." she walks away draging sougetsu.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Shiroi just sat there looking up at the sky and then he smiled. " Puru stop acting like a child, your a grown woman act like it. It is annoying you know. Besides, I like you better in your, Whats it alled Shikai Mode. Yeah thats it you look better that way, more womanly and grown up, I love that look on you. " Shiroi said showing his calm side and not realy recting to her behavor. " Why, dont you act more like that. " He said in a calm voice still looking up at the sky he then moved his hand on the sand next to him, Telling her to sit next to him, if she wants to, Shiroi wasn;t being nice just he was calm and feeling a good vibe, from the sand, and the dead sky. He then thought again and waited for her to lay/sit down, either next to him or father back whatever she choose.

((Short, Sorry))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Puru stops walking and looks over her shoulder, grinning with a sadistic look in her eyes; she slowly starts walking back towards Shiroi. Directly in front of him, she kneels down and leans forward, balancing on her hands and knees, like an adoring pet. "If you really want to see that form... get hurt more often. Loose an arm or two... I would enjoy that..." She stands up and walks back towards Las Noches, slining sougetsu over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Shiroi smiled. " If you realy want me to hurt you i will, but not in the way yout think." Shiroi said laughing. " But what i ment was, you look betterin that form. Hum, Know get back over here sit down stop moving around so much, I know your not ready to go back to Los Noches yet, your trying to find something to do, and if that means getting laid i have a feeling thats why you wanna go back. " He said in a calm voice still looking up at the Sky. " Hum, you know you speak of pain, but tell me have you ever felt pain, Cause i have a feeling you dont, I think i do, maybe depending on if the visions i see is true or not." Shiroi said as he sat up and then look at Puru with an emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Puru stops walking, visions of sweat, blood, and agony fill her head. He is cringing in pain in her mind, covered in blood, fighing for dominance. She shudders, letting the fantasy stew. She snaps out of it, remembering her training with Frau. "maybe when i'm not such a useless, retarded, shinigami... I'll take you up on that," she says, face void of emotion as she continues walking toward Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Suddenly Selle appears in a gust of wind in front of Shiroi with a large rock in her hand. "Wake up! This isn't a good place to sleep! You could get eaten by a scavenger thingy that eats people that sleep!"

She throws the rock at shiroi's crotch as hard as she can trying to wake him up even though he is already awake. She just hasn't clicked in to it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Shiroi seen Selle with a boulder, he jumped back and then looked at her and shock his head. " Eh, Trying to kill me, Sometimes i hate you sis." Shiroi then walked owards his sister. He grabed her head and put her in a lock then started to walk. " Now please sis stop waking me up, you do this every time i sleep or about to sleep. Why is that?" Shiroi said as he let her go and continued to walk towards los Noches behind Puru. " A shinigami, Depending on how strong you get when you reach bankai shall prove to me that your not worthless. " He said yelling to her then. Shiroi then Ran at a high speed, vanishing then reappearing at the edge of Los Noches hanging as he was laying down, trying to sleep. Shiroi was hoping this was a better place to sleep, but knowing his sister she find a reason and say it not a good place to sleep then try and kill him. Shiroi soon went back to sleep anywas. Shiroi hearing and smell got stronger, and he just relaxed and lisen to the desert sand rattle, and he still smelt the scent of Selle and the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Puru turns around, looking at the newly arrived arrancar. Lightly giggles saying "I like you, maybe we should meet again sometime soon. I enjoyed your good aim with that rock, such a shame it missed" Puru uses shunpo to hurry to the gates of Las Noches. Seeing Shiroi laying there she walks past saying "If you like my Shikai, perhaps my Bankai will look better... we'll just have to see now wont we..." She continues walking, looking for Frau so she may continue training; talking to herself "I'll show you, I'll show you all what I'm capable of"

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walking??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking???   walking??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking???
Page 1 of 1