Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purus banaki side tech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

purus banaki side tech Empty
PostSubject: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am

Name: Vida
State: Bankai
Description: From inside of the pseudo space (due to bored experimentation), taken from spare prosthetic limbs, her own flesh, and spiritual energy, she can create a limited form of life. This was an experiment on immortality; seeing if she could recreate a complete body if only a piece is left. It didn't work out quite how she was expecting. Although it may look similar to whom ever supplied the living flesh, it is dull, expressionless, and seemingly non-intelligent. These androids can be usefull though. They follow the orders of their creator, Puru. Puru continues these experiments in order to see if they can be improved, or find immortality.
Duration and/or cooldown: These androids are made in spare time (not while in battle). Both used and create only one android per topic.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Name: custom parts
Description: this is used to make custom parts out of the metal purus wings make to make random parts that can be attached to some ones body. to create a new look. say some one wanted a shield on there arm purs wold contruct it with the robotic arms in side the lab.

Duration and/or cooldown: there is no cool down just takes a post to make some parts. then theres another post atach the parts.

Name: lab set creation.
Description: the wings make little test tubes an every thing you would find in a lab. this is for puru or others to expeiment on little projects in privicey only puru will know but its not like puru would tell she knows when to be quite.
Duration and/or cooldown: none. the expiriments have there own cool down....

(not a bankai tech.)

healing kido.

no number

no ranks

heals a person over time by making a suddle glow. can only heals small wounds in 2 posts....
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 pm

I think the Kidou needs a rank no matter what but otherwise I say approved.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 pm

i would rank it but they say healing kido has no rank *could not find it*
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:58 pm

You could put it into the template as 'Healing' instead of Bakudo/Hado then we number it individually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purus banaki side tech   purus banaki side tech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purus banaki side tech
Page 1 of 1