Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) Empty
PostSubject: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 pm

puru walks along the ground in bankai. searching for any one who maybe alive to help them. the ground an building were falling apart. puru makes sure her wings do not hit a buildin trying not to damage any thing any more. her bankai was that more like a res from an arrancar. her body was covered in a thick yet durable armor from her neack down to her waist withere it then turn in to a strong fabic skirt that covered to her feet. she feel her battle energy incressing as she feels some ones spiritaul energy get closer.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

[[I will be doing mainly short posts right now...]]

Kuroda wandered the area within Asia that she had come out of. She had just recently slain an Vaizard, and she needed some fresh air. She thought back to the fight, and was suddenly very angry. That Vaizard was far too weak to be a part of the Courts, why did he die so quickly? She had shown him respect by using more of her power than she would have liked and he returned the favor by dying right away. Growling to herself, she placed a hand upon the broadsword upon her back and gripped it tightly. Suddenly, she realized what she needed. She didn't need fresh air, she needed a worthy opponent. Recently fighting had presented a sense of ennui, she had become bored with the sport of combat because no one would challenge her. What she needed was to go against a Ban Kai bare-handed and survive.

Her soft, pink lips pulled up into a wide smile at the thought. The violet hair that had been torn from its ribbon earlier was still hanging loosely about her face and neck. The hair came down to the middle of her back, her bangs framing her beautifully pale face. Kuroda's skin was porcelain, flawless, lacking in any scars or blemishes. Her bust was more than average sized, seeming even larger as they bulged beneath the tight-fitting fabric of her outfit. The fabric covered her breasts, stomach, and bottom half, but her shoulders, arms, and back were completely exposed. Her arms were covered by black, sleeved, gloves, that went up halfway toward her shoulder. On her lower half were baggy white pants, and black slippers covering her feet. Her lavender eyes scanned the area, and eventually fell upon her opponent.

The girl looked young, rather attractive, too. She also seemed to be pouring out her reiatsu like crazy. It seemed she was in Ban Kai form, as there was only one level of reiatsu that a shinigami could reach like that, and that was Ban Kai. Smirking, she disappeared in a flash. The crack of her shunpo shattered the silence of the area as she appeared on a roof nearby the girl. Kicking off of the building, she brought her fist up and sent it hurtling down upon her opponent's skull with the same amount of force as, say, a train.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm

puru feels the girls spirit energy an she go forward. her wings would be hit but they was not as weak as the ground. the wings if his would be like hiting some thing the shingami whould have never felt before. where the shingami had no normal hard skin this would break the skin on her hand. puru charges her gauntlets waiting for the time to counter with an attack.

puru knew she was in trubble for she had little attack. this would be diffent from fighting a arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Her fist would meet the wings, and a wave of pain shot through her body. However, she wasn't exactly new to the concept of punching something really hard. She had fought many arrancar before, and her punches were strong enough to break their hierro. Her fist hurt like hell, but it didn't bleed, it would take more than just that to shed blood. Jumping backward, she landed on an invisible platform in the air. Taking up an offensive stance that consisted of two claw-like fists, and a bunched up body, she prepared for more combat. This woman was powerful in Ban Kai state, everyone was, but Kuroda had learned and mastered more martial arts styles in her life time than this girl knew kido. She was confident that she could come out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 pm

(.....this is going to suck for puru melee not her strong suit.)

puru looks at her with an enmotionless look. she copys the girls stance. hoping this would confuse the women. "shingami. i am the shingami puru i dont wish to fight but i will if must be. melee i will say is the only way you can damage me... i find it polite to name youe weaknesses to a oppenet who i should have much respect for. also i dont think in the end i will come out of this alive. i can tell by your punch you mean to kill." a tear runs down purus cheek she didnt want to have to kill or bekilled but in the end one would have to fail. her guantles become fully charged. she aim on hand at her wing as she spread the 20 foot wing spand wings. she fires whe seems to be a beam of energy in to the wing an it get absorbed. "i am ready as much as i will ever be."
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Kuroda only grunted as the woman spoke. She had no interest in the girl's weak-points, and to point out that one is a shinigami while flaunting their spiritual pressure is as redundant as saying an art teacher is crazy. As the girl copied her stance, Kuroda's stance shifted to one that would combat it well. Her legs were mostly straight, bent only slightly at the knees, her hands were brought up to chest level, the fingers bunched into a beak-like fist. She didn't wait for her opponent's response, or to see what her Ban Kai could do. She charged her opponent full-force, kicking off of another invisible platform.

The woman had been charging energy into her gauntlet, and now expanded her wings to full length. One of her wings took the brunt of a blast of energy from herself, absorbing it and presumably preparing it for some form of long-ranged attack. Most enemies that had wings were in for long-ranged combat, and she herself had already said that the best way to win was through close-combat. Purely through reiatsu comparison Kuroda could tell she had the advantage, but that may be because her opponent was masking her spiritual pressure so that Kuroda would be caught off guard when she went full power.

Either way, Kuroda didn't care. Reappearing behind her opponent, she launched a curb stomp directly on the base of her opponent's spine. She was in the center of where the wings met, meaning that it would be a spot where two sheets of metal met. When combating something one can't break, it is best to go for joints. She had learned this while in combat with an arrancar who's Hierro even she couldn't break. A powerful blow to a joint, or in this case the place where the metal wings met, would do much more damage than a simple blow to the wing or armor itself.

Her violet hair was a cloud around her head as she appeared, the force of the kick sending wind back up at her; not allowing her hair to rest for a second during the complicated dance the wind was having it preform. Her lavender eyes scanned the spine and wings of her opponent, attempting to gather as much information as she could. Being this close to her opponent, she knew that to attempt a long-ranged attack on her would endanger her opponent as well. She may be fighting against odds, but she was still fighting smart. Her brain ran through several hundred scenarios as she finished dealing the blow and disappeared once again. Suddenly, her mental hand reached out and grabbed the scenario that fit her best.

With a confident smile, she appeared just inches away from her opponent. Her stance was casual, lacking in any form or combative quality at all. "I am the Captain of Shinigami Squad Two. They call me the Mistress of Stealth, and The Student due to the fact that I am the only one of the captains to have learned and mastered the secret art of Shunko. You are a rouge shinigami, using a BanKai you have not fully mastered, which can end up being even less powerful than a fully-mastered ShiKai form." She said in a confident, authoritative voice, as if she were speaking to one of the underlings in the squad she commanded.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 pm

puru had been damaged from the attack to the wing joing the wings lay on the ground. she coughs a pittle the attacks had done more damage then the captain had done an puru leans forward. then the captain appears in front of her. she looks at the captain. she was no more then a few inchsed away from her. puru looks at the captain after she had said all she had.
"i my not know my bankai that well or have mastered it but it is some thing i am proud of having. an the name of my bankai is Sougetsu's Carnicero De La Carne." puru hands aims up at an angle. then a blade of pure solidified energy comes out fast from her gauntlets. if the captain is looking at puru thise blades would run her though in a x in side of her. they would be in side her torso. an if she moves the blades would cut her intwo if she is hit.

(sorry i took so long to post.....)

Name: Sougetsu's Carnicero De La Carne
State: Bankai
Description: Puru's only melee attack. The gauntlets produce a solidified energy in the form of blades that stays connected to the gauntlets. Connected by a thin, strong cable between her shoulderblades, Puru will detach from her wings, which will stop absorbing energy until she comes back. She will shunpo to an opponent and use this attack which can cut all flesh (and clothes) but can be stopped by armor and a weapon block. This will cut completely through all flesh she desires, chopping off limbs whole. Should she not want to get too close, she can send the blades out in a shockwave type attack which it's effectiveness is limited by a distance of 50 yards and a length of 6 feet long. After the attack she will be pulled back to the wings at a speed faster than shunpo.
Duration and/or cooldown: She can only attack once while blades are in effect, but can maintain the blades for 2 posts. 12 post cooldown. Cannot heal anyone while detached from wings.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

As she stood in front of her opponent confidently, having landed a critical blow, she was suddenly assaulted by a mass of energy. She had only seconds to react, but it would be enough. Suddenly, a massive explosion erupted where the two of them stood, most likely blasting her opponent backward as she was sent in the other direction. A trail of smoke followed Kuroda as she flew through the air, stopping herself on a platform of energy. When the smoke cleared, Kuroda was grasping her right arm with her left hand, her right palm extended and smoking. She breathed heavily, her body shaking a bit as she took in more energy. She had used her Shunko to block the attack, meeting her reiatsu with her own and causing each to cancel each other out in an explosion of energy. Straightening her back and lowering her arms, she smiled at the girl. Wind energy swirled around her, her arms, back, and shoulder glowing a furious white color. She was still using Shunko. Even though she had been forced to use this technique, it was clear she refused to use a sword. However, her opponent was proving more skilled than her last, so it was a bit more satisfying.

"I have analyzed your Ban Kai as we fought, and I think I've got the basic gist of it down. Your gauntlets channel and charge reishi, turning it into highly condensed reiatsu which your wings absorb. I don't know if this is to build up for a massive attack, boost your own power, or increase your speed, but I don't think that will matter. I won't give you time to charge enough to do you much good. As for that attack, it seems you wouldn't be able to match that power level too many more times in this battle. I have the upper hand." She said as she disappeared with an shunpo so powerful that it shattered her platform. She was in front of her opponent again in an instant. launching a blast of kido energy, backed up by her steel-crushing punch. It was aimed for her opponent's chest; it was a killing blow for even a Captain.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 pm

puru shunpos to the side of the captain but theres some thing odd purus blades may be broken but they where still on. puru had a cable coming out of her back. anit was atached to the wings. puru had made a loop with the cable and it was caught in the wirling energy of the captinatempting to tie her up. if this was to tie ups the captain the attack would end of purus an she would be pulled back to her wings. this would be curl way for the captain to die but she would be crushed an squeezed becuase of the cable.

(i know my posts are a fail compaired to yours.)
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 pm

[[o.O Really? I was thinking my posts were fails... You don't fail compared to me in posting, you just need some guidance and training. I was trained by one of the best for nearly all of the two and a half years I've been roleplaying]]

Kuroda sighed as the chord wrapped itself around her arm. Suddenly, he spiralling wind reversed itself, pushing the cord outward and allowing her hand to slip away again without any difficulty. It seemed this girl was all out of tricks, she had to assume that the blade wasn't the last attack she had left, or at least that she could pull out some more. However, it was looking like that wasn't going to be the case. She disappeared once again, this time keeping her reiatsu under control so that no explosions occured, appearing before the girl as she was pulled in toward her wings. Suddenly getting an idea, Kuroda disappeared once again. She would reappear next to the wings that the girl would be pulled back toward. Kicking off of the ground, she launched herself over the wings, above the chords, and toward the incoming target that was her opponent. Her powerful punch came upward toward the girl's spine, a total blind spot. Being the Mistress of Stealth, she made no sound as she did this, it was a silent and deadly attack. The power behind her punch was like a suitcase bomb, undetectable until it was set off. She could destroy nearly anything with the talent she had achieved through learning Shunko, the kido power mixed with her reiatsu levels and physical strength were devastating. Match that to her speed and she was nearly unstoppable. As she thought about this, heading toward her opponent to deliver a killing blow, she felt a sudden sense of ennui fill her body.

What was the point of fighting if she couldn't be beat? What was the point in this fight if it ended too quickly? Suddenly her punch slackened and her Shunko faded. The body would hit her full force, sending her with the girl hurtling toward the wings. The entire time that Kuroda flew to her death, she felt no regret. I guess you might have been right, Saito-san...But not in the way you thought. Swordsmanship must be great fun, I only wish I hadn't gone for the power of a punch instead... She thought as her spine met metal and she was crushed between the girl's armor and her wings.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm

puru hears the crunch.she could hear the bones breaking. shesajusts her self an holds the captain in her arms. she takes the captains sword. "this is so you dont feel any more pain..." puru cuts at an odd angle cuting the pain nerve in back of the captains neck. " so you know my name is puru chocolate mint. i didnt want you to feel pain...." puru has an emotionless face... she had the whole fight.

(i dont know did i auto just there @.@ is that aloud?? sorry..... if i did i dont know if you would let me do that or not...)
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm

[[Yeah, she kinda woulda died as soon as you attached to your wings. ^-^ Gf]]

{[Closed]}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)   CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAT FIGHT! (Kuroda Mibae)
Page 1 of 1