Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice Empty
PostSubject: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 am

Name: Kenya Solace

Visual Age: 18

Gender: Female<------- sorry am not going to fix all the He
s/ hims/ or w/e
Division:(1 when current leaves or vice of first)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
She wears jeans that are so small they barley cover her along with a shinigami top altered to look like one from living. She has brown hair and brown eyes. she also wear small suspenders to keep her pants on, also used to hold her Zanpaktou most of the times.

Personality: she does wherever she want's usually along with being brutally honest no matter how rude or arrogant it sounds. sHe does what needs to be done no matter the consequences. If he has to lose his life to save the cause he would gladly do so. He never sees cause for alarm however, he loves the thrill of the fight. If he gets i a fight long enough he will start to smile. usually he hate to do paper work.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Five years after he came to soul he received his Zanpaktou. Several years after that he enrolled. By the time he was twenty he had reached vice captain class and graduated the Academy. From there he preceded to become an advance vice captain. After he was promoted to captain he went to living and helped save souls himself. He was soon looked after to be the next C.C. When he was captain he looked after his squad and even almost gave up his life for them. He never came from a noble family yet was one of the most revered captains in all of soul. The fact that he would stick his neck out for his people no matter the cost caught the attention of the higher ranked officials.He was apart of a team that was sent to destroy a small group of hollow, the aster behind this was an Adjuches which was later destroyed by him. He spent much of his time in living do to the fact he hated doing paper work. He would usually lead a small group of 4 to 8 people on an Escapade to living. He was asked by one of his friends to take his life after a Hollow left him to suffer. He did so without hesitation yet it still lurks in his mind. As a vice captain he was sent on missions to battle Adjuches only and was found taking out Menos Grande due to the lack of Adjuches.Before he was a shinigami or even dead he was the leader of a group that fought against Criminals. This group were Vigilantes but managed more justice than the local police department. Soon the group became so large they started to move across the world. They were known only as Mercs that fought extremely well. He died at the hands of a Criminal that was later killed by his partner. He still has Recollection of his hand to hand combat training yet nothing else than he fought evil.

RP Sample: Asekoi..take your pick.

Zanpakutō Information/ re-thought and am going to explain in detail

Name: Amaterasu/Kuroana

Release Phrase: Shine with divine light, The goddess of the sun-Amaterasu./Rip-Kuroana

{total change}Element/Family: Fire/Light

{total change}Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpaktuo: A regular Zanpaktou but has a sun as the Tsuba.

Shikai: The zanpaktou shines white and the whole sword turns white.

Shikai Ability: light or fire but not at the same time.

[Bankai/ when learned]

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: same as shikai

Light: With the light aspect one can create flashes. If she speaks a chant her blade will break and form a glow in the air which will allow her to compress the light in to copies of her sword(2 copies at most) The light from Amaterasu is said to be able to change the atmosphere in bankai it is so pure and divine(like how Hiorinmaru causes a snow storm in bankai the light would cause clouds to dissipate.) The sword can also cover the sword to make it harder to concentrate on her swing. The most special aspect to the light of Amaterasu is it's suggestive part.The meaning of this is simple, it does not make the user invisible but with enough light causes the brain to know there is something there but on a subconscious level ignore it unless a major move as in an attack or speaking is made by the user.

Fire: The fire aspect is similar to most fire Zanpaktou. The user can convert their Reaitsu in to fire(ie engulf parts of their body in flame or cause a ring of flame to form around the opponent and the wielder.) The fire is highly resistant but could break if enough force is concentrated to it. Another use for this would engulf her sword in fire much the same way as light to add oomph to her attacks.

The basis for changing some of this and some of it half way is simple..I had a better thought..and I will explain this in detail:

Kuroana is what Amaterasu called herself so that Kenya would in tern call her that. Thus changing her appearance and the way she releases. Her reason for doing so is she believed that Kenya was not ready to learn or even see her true form. My argument here lies mostly in the fact that Zanpaktou have feelings which they do if you think about it. Kuroana is less than half of the power of her true form Amaterasu. I have thought this over A LOT and will fight to the bitter end of EPIC Rejection T.T which I hope does not come to. I would also like my techs taken away(not kido ^.^) so that I may formulate new ones with my new information. It is like someone calling you dimwit and you have to help them any way you would try only a little but if someone called you by your full name and respected you you would fight with all your heart. Thus is the basis for Kuroana/Amaterasu having two of everything. In kuroana she would not be able to work as effectively..and if need be I am fine with taking Bankai out in Kuroana all together. Actually I opt for taking Kuroana's bankai away and only leave Amaterasu w/ bankai. Plus her age and time of training she had because of it.

Last edited by Kenya on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 am

Take down all the Suzumushi thing...no copying stuff from the show.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

It was clearly stated that Zanpaktou reoccur but ok
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm

fixed ^.^
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 pm

How is it a Death element zanpakuto? Also Manifestation picture don't work.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 pm

I believe I forgot to change that sorry
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Add the whirlwinds and getsuga tensho attack to techniques, also History seems a bit short for a Captain
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

is this better ^.^
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm

What was his life like before he was a shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 pm

I do not seem to be doing well lol but fixed..If you want more do not hesitate to ask ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I changed some things so I think it is better ^.^
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 am

I HAVE AN IDEA AND WILL FIGHT TO MAKE IT REALITY UNTIL EPIC REJECTION ^.^
am wiling to compromise to make it work though ^.^

Release Phrase: Shine with divine light, The goddess of the sun-Amaterasu./Rip-Kuroana

Spoiler:

[Bankai/ when learned]

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Light: With the light aspect one can create flashes. If she speaks a chant her blade will break and form a glow in the air which will allow her to compress the light in to copies of her sword(2 copies at most) The light from Amaterasu is said to be able to change the atmosphere in bankai it is so pure and divine(like how Hiorinmaru causes a snow storm in bankai the light would cause clouds to dissipate.) The sword can also cover the sword to make it harder to concentrate on her swing. The most special aspect to the light of Amaterasu is it's suggestive part.The meaning of this is simple, it does not make the user invisible but with enough light causes the brain to know there is something there but on a subconscious level ignore it unless a major move as in an attack or speaking is made by the user.

Fire: The fire aspect is similar to most fire Zanpaktou. The user can convert their Reaitsu in to fire(ie engulf parts of their body in flame or cause a ring of flame to form around the opponent and the wielder.) The fire is highly resistant but could break if enough force is concentrated to it. Another use for this would engulf her sword in fire much the same way as light to add oomph to her attacks.

The basis for changing some of this and some of it half way is simple..I had a better thought..and I will explain this in detail:

Kuroana is what Amaterasu called herself so that Kenya would in tern call her that. Thus changing her appearance and the way she releases. Her reason for doing so is she believed that Kenya was not ready to learn or even see her true form. My argument here lies mostly in the fact that Zanpaktou have feelings which they do if you think about it. Kuroana is less than half of the power of her true form Amaterasu. I have thought this over A LOT and will fight to the bitter end of EPIC Rejection T.T which I hope does not come to. I would also like my techs taken away(not kido ^.^) so that I may formulate new ones with my new information. It is like someone calling you dimwit and you have to help them any way you would try only a little but if someone called you by your full name and respected you you would fight with all your heart. Thus is the basis for Kuroana/Amaterasu having two of everything. In kuroana she would not be able to work as effectively..and if need be I am fine with taking Bankai out in Kuroana all together. Actually I opt for taking Kuroana's bankai away and only leave Amaterasu w/ bankai. Plus her age and time of training she had because of it.

Last edited by Kenya on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Kenya wrote:
I HAVE AN IDEA AND WILL FIGHT TO MAKE IT REALITY UNTIL EPIC REJECTION ^.^
am wiling to compromise to make it work though ^.^

Spoiler:

[Bankai/ when learned]

Bankai:
Spoiler:

This is all well-and-fine, but I want more detail about the abilities. What does the ability fire give you? The same goes for light. Do you condense the light and form it into weapons, use it turn yourself invisible, or just create flashes that could blind your foe? Can you produce flames out of nowhere, control them with your mind, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm

I'll add it after I get it down here first and approved:

In actuality I didn't think I would get this far but hoping has paid off ^.^

Last edited by Kenya on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm still unsure of the whole "goddess" thing, mostly because it plays out in your blessed flames, and I would rather you pick one or the other... But if you are adamant on having it as it is we can discuss nerfing and limitations to make sure that it doesn't became an issue. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm

well i'm not going to go all out on the blessed thing...and because in mythology Amaterasu is the goddess of sun I'll leave out the blessed bit it does not bother me.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:02 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice   Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenya Solace------> Division 1 vice
Page 1 of 1