Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open Empty
PostSubject: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Name: Yakura Solace

Alias: Silent Assassin / The Demon amongst Angels

Visual Age: 25

Division: 2nd Vice/captain please if open ^.^

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Appearance in word form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Yakura is different in many ways to his sister but is like her in at least one way, He does what he wants. He doesn't per-say, hate his sister but they do not talk to each other. He doesn't know any thing of his life before death but he acts much the same way. He has no real hate towards anyone or race. He is contradictory as he hates to fight but also loves it. In reality he at first tries to steer from a fight but once he gets warmed up he goes full on. He also loves tea, so much so that he has been known to stop a battle for it. This however gets his opponents most angry. He takes on a more Druid thought process about life in the aspect that everything is connected and nature is what keeps everything as perfect as possible. He also regards hollow not as vermin but creatures that nature created for the sole purpose of giving the 'bad' people a place like soul. If he had his way with the world of living, soul and Hueco Mundo then everyone would be drinking tea and relaxing. He also has an odd reaction to Sake as sometimes he only smells it and faints when others he could chug down crates full with out any repercussions. He avidly shows interest in peaceful ways in most occasions. He isn\'t the kind to point fingers or accuse anyone of anything but he will investigate nonetheless. When it comes to his Comrades in arms and peers he would give his life to protect them. Yakura has changed over the years in to what he is now. Before he was hot tempered and almost easily excitable. He is not a noble but rather took life by the horns and hog tied it in to submission.

Background/RP Sample

Background: After Yakura died in living he became a shini like anyone else. He was different though by becoming part of a small family. However something accrued that led to Yakura not to talk to his sister. He passed the academy with flying colors but excelled more in hand to hand combat and Zanjutsu than kido. After hearing about the stealth force he quickly sought to join. He was accepted as the head of two different divisions in the Onmitsukidō, and this was to watch over the maggots nest and kill traitors. He was like no other the second division had seen since Yoroichi or soi fon. His skill in assassination was unmatched in his ranks. He preformed every mission with little to no effort. This paid off in the long run to get him nominated by to be the net captain of the second division. He latter received the alias silent Assassin. After he assassinated a high value target of the Gotei 13 he received the Alias '/The Demon amongst Angels\'. The target was a noble who was an ex-captain, only became an ex-captain after he joined the central 46. This member helped in a cause to take over Seireitei, that was stopped by the stealth force before it began. He trained everyday of his life since graduation to excel in what he does. Yakura was special trained for two separate spans of time. the first was after he graduated, the Onmitsukido trained Yakura for the sole purpose of killing and stealth. These two became second nature to him. This training lasted well in to the years of his post as an unseated officer. He had one hundred years of peace until he started up training for the role of assassin. His training went on for two hundred years before he was dubbed the Silent Assassin. It was another three hundred years before he was dubbed /The Demon Amongst Angels\. These achievements paid the way for him to take flight as it were to newer, better, and more challenging things. For reasons unknown to him most everyone knew him as The Demon or Demon slayer or even once in a great while The Angle slaying Demon. Those that haven't seen him recognized him by the stories passed down orally by generation. Yakura would visit his Father's grave that even his sister didn't know about and tell him what happened every day.

Rp sample:
Spoiler:

Zanpakutō Information

Name: tamashii-koroshimasu

Release Phrase: gyakusatsu that which stands before you/gyakusatsu

Element/Family: Metal

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto: none

Shikai: two scythes, able to extend by chain: each is 20 feet long when extended but only 1 foot retracted. These scythes are silver in color and are sharp to the touch much like other blades.

Shikai Ability: hides his reaitsu completely and when not moving it camouflages him. The camo blends him in to his surroundings making him invisible to the perception of eyes. It's said that even Ulqui-san's eyes would have to take time to adjust to his camo before being able to see him clearly.This camo is also used on command, it is not aways on as this would create problems for people talking to him.(which would be funny >>)(can purge the reaitsu or release on command{the purge blasts out of the bottom of the scythes, if caught in this it would burn-purge is the equivilent to a stove on full blast})

[Bankai]

Bankai: same but jet black

Bankai Ability: camouflage extends to moving but when attacking or purging it releases. an outline can be seen when he moves. This outline however visible is still rather hard to see. As the outline is like trying to look at a spider web on a surface the same color as the web.

(things you need to know: purging is when the sword releases the built up reaitsu after it reaches its cap of absorption
and:and attacking is when he starts his swing)

Last edited by Yakura on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Finished---> please read and tell me what I need to fix
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Hmm.. I would prefer more details, since this is kinda a pathetic app...but hey that's your choice. Last I checked 2nd Captain is open but Hezro has to approve you as a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

just tell me what part you want to have more detail..i thought the history was one of the best so far for being at a zero creativity level at that moment lol but I'll start on the um...well..I just add stuff as I reread it again.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Mostly under zanpakuto..The abilities are vague as are the description((for the record, if you mean the weapons in your picture..they're kama, not scythes.

But the history could be longer, as could the personality..and a written appearance is always good
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Hows that for adding lol
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Like I said, leave it for Hez as you are going for captaincy
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm

I was talking about detail
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:37 pm

I Say you need more Details in the history. Add more things to it since your going to be a captain...Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Shiroi's right
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

How's that..although it might need more if I know what you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open   Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakura-2nd Vice/ Captain if open
Page 1 of 1