Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting: Old friends are made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Hezro sighed as soon as she was out of the door. He hated being a noble. He slowly went outside and saw kenya at the gates. He stopped a moment to just look at her. He was happy he had gotten her into the academy, despite the fact that she hated violence. He hoped she would join an easy, less threatening division such as division 4. That way she would be outta harms way. He knew no one from the academy would make fun of her when they saw him pass by with her with his silver chain on. It was both a blessing and a curse in his eyes. After just staring for a moment he ran up next to her and looked at the gate. He looked at the guard and they raised he gate at once for him, knowing who he was at once then he stopped a moment before going in and turned to Kenya.

"I forgot, you haven't ever been allowed in seireitei before have you?" He said to her in a surprised tone. it was illegal for a Rukongi citizen to enter the seireitei unless they had VERY good reason for doing so, even then they would be accompanied by a shinigami.He wondered how she would react to the size of the place and worst of all, they would have to pass by his mansion to get to the academy.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 pm

She was amazed at the shear size of seireitei but Decided not to show it. She did however follow Hezro and spoke in a more monotone this time.

"No."

Though her speech was little and lacked charisma. She walked close behind Hezro and in an instant she noticed a mansion.

"Who lives there?"

She whispered to Hezro as she pointed over her shoulder. She didn't know what position or squad she would end up with but hopped it wasn't the 11th, She knew the rumors by heart about the way the 11th fought and what their general life span was.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Hezro keep his head down as he walked. He knew it would come to this eventually.He didn't answer her question until he passed the gates and the guards saluted him. He spoke before she could connect the two together. His voice was absent of all joy and happiness he had earlier.

"I do."

He keep walking toward the shinigami academy. He knew his way pretty well. He keep his head down the whole time though, hating the fact that he had lived here all his life while people outside the seireitei lived a life of misery everyday. He tried making it better, he always wore the cloths that where the worst looking things in his closet but it still looked like a very formal attire compared to what he had to see Kenya in everyday before that.He let out a sigh and continued walking hoping he wouldn't have to see his father, who would be waiting for them at the end of this long road if he was present.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"Oh."

Her voice was almost like Hezro's. She kept walking and looking at the large buildings. She quickly pointed out a large building next to them.

"What is that place?"

Though she was still rather angry she tried to make Hezro happy by not showing it. There was little else she could do otherwise. She noticed the road was long and looked somewhat mundane.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 am

Hezro glanced at the building she was pointing at. He thogu ha moment of who lived there and turned to look at her.

"Its the Diamonds manor. This whole district is called the nobles district. All the noble families live in this part of Seireitei except for the kuchiki's." he said in a pleasanter tone but still feed by the depression of being noble.

The two keep walking until they meet a intersection in the walkway. Hezro turned into it and way the gates of the shinigami academy standing before them. Hezro shifted his eyes back and forth scouting the area out for his father. He didn't see him. He let out a good sigh and started to feel better.

"Here we are." He said to Kenya as she turned to follow him down the road. The pace quicken from there, glad that they were there. Everything was fine, all until Hezro spotted a white haori exiting the Academy.

A man with straight brown hair and dark blue eyes stood at the doorway walking towards the two. He was about 6 foot 4 and towered over the two the closer he got. The white haori told them that he was from division 13.The silver chain on his ordinary shinigami robes told them he was from the Hittori clan. No one had to tell Hezro that this was his father, Dante Hittori. His cold eyes rested on the two as he stopped in front of them. Waiting to be greeted appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 am

Kenya didn't know what to do at the sight of a noble. It was true she was gifted with more reaitsu than normal but this meant nothing to a noble. She only knew what other people told her or rumors scattering about. Hoping she didn't offend she bowed as she spoke in a nervous yet kind tone.

"Master Hittori I presume. It is an honor."

Even though she lied she made it convincing or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Dante looked at the girl bowing before him. His eyes shifted to Hezro as he stood and quickly followed by a bow himself. He waiting until the two had arisen to speak, looking Hezro dead in the eyes.

"So this is the girl you have spoken so highly of." He said in a very hard tone. His voice was very mild, not leaning toward aggressive or soft. This made the comment very hard to understand correctly for the two. He turned to look at the academy.

"Do as you have been trained and you will be fine Hezro, you will easily make the advanced classes and be on your way to captaincy. As for you miss Solace..." he said turning his attention to her now, knowing full well her background.

"Do not disappoint me." He finished in a slightly hateful voice. He didn't wait for any response and gave no room for any. He simply walked away a few feet before disappearing in a shunpo.

Hezro stood a little while longer before he sighed with relief and turned to Kenya.

"Don't worry it could have been worse, He could have had to stay for the entry day.Lucky for us being a captain is more important right now. Now you know why I'm so eager to come see you huh?" He tried to say jokingly. Hezro was very scared of his father and both of them knew it. His whole life revolved around perfection and that standard was also something Hezro had to achieve everyday.

"Atleast he likes you or else he would have denied your entry right then." Hezro added. Yet another attempt to cheer up the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 am

"Ye-"

Her sentence cut off by the Man's Shunpo. She realized she was in deep over her head but never thought it was THIS deep. She turned to Hezro and then to the gates. She arched forward and mustered a proud look. Though all her looks were now fake and her true feelings could be seen, fear, and anguish, and all around plain pure happiness. Happiness for the simple fact that Hezro said his dad liked her. Though this wasn't much to her sit meant a lot to others fr a citizen to be sponsored by a Noble. She kept walking hoping that this would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 am

----50 years later, half of training completed----

It was his first day off in months. Hezro had underestimated the academies tough curriculum. Like his father had promised Hezro was invited into the Special Forces Classes upon completion of the entry day. Classes were rough from there on out. He constantly had to study, train, write, tutor, and sleep during the day. He only got to spend one hour a day with Kenya before having to head back to class. She had gotten into the advanced classes, right underneath Hezros level. He was glad with this as they still held half the classes with each other. The other half, the special forces courses that dealt in things such as advanced kido and advanced zanjutsu training, he had to take separate. This didn't worry him much though, he still got to walk with Kenya to and from class so everything was fine in his book.

Hezro was right when he had said no one would mess with her for being from the rukongi's poor district.The silver chain had done its job. Hezro did have one major thing he needed to talk with her about today that had been bugging him lately. There was another member of the special forces classes that had caught Hezros attention. It was a kid about his age that had brown hair and was about his height. It wasn't his unique fighting style that interested him but his name. The instructor called him Yakura Solace. Kenya's last name was Solace.

Hezro gathered some of his things and his new twin Zanpaktou and headed for the door. The instructor told him he was a very unique soul to have two zanpaktou, a feat only a few had achieved. He had promised to meet Kenya at her house in the rukongi and they would go to the woods to relax and eat. He kind of felt uneasy leaving the academy grounds, he hadn't done so since the day he arrived. Today was a holiday for shinigami called Day of Souls, when one was supposed to spend time with the ones they loved. Of course Hezro's father was on duty and couldn't celebrate the holiday with him so his second thought was Kenya. He knew she lived alone and felt like she needed someone to spend the holiday with her.

Hezro thought about this as he made his way to the seireitei gates that opened at once to let him through. He made his way past the tons of people in the rukongi to her beaten down house that he loved. He loved how it wasn't his own huge manor that he was forced to live in when he was younger. He entered and started wiping away some of the dust away from the furniture that had been left unmoved since Hezro came to bring her to the academy. He sat down and started messing with his Zanpaktou's while he waited for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm

It took Kenya a little longer to reach her house than she expected. she passed the gate with relative ease but reached the worse of the trip now, Rukon. She hadn't been in rukon since Hezro took her to the Academy. She was doing well in her classes and so far she didn't disappoint Hezro's father. This was something even her fearless side feared. She felt as if she was being watched, which she was given that every citizen stared at her as she passed. Half boos and Half hoorays for her being a shinigami. This was before she acquired her 'special' outfit so she was wearing the same regular shinigami robe with her sword on the left side. She just entered her house to find Hezro there playing with his Zanpaktous. She smiled a little and walked over to the counter, jumped up, and plopped herself on it rather hard. She started to speak in her favored sister to brother tone.

"You know that is childish."

She looked away for a second as if to be mad but looked back with a grin as big as soul its self.

"So, where exactly are we going?"

She knew the details but not the fine details of where they were going. She knew they were to meet at her place and head in to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Hezro looked up at her as she entered and made the comments to him. He knew she was joking from the look in her eyes. He stood up and gathered his things and started to head for the door. He cocked his head back to look at her still on the table.

"Its a surprise, what else would it be?" He said to her in a mocking tone. He walked out hoping she would follow him.

He needed to get to the special place he had picked out to hold a picnic for the two. He had only been once but had felt a strong connection to he place once he found it. In fact he was surprised that no one else had found it. Then again He had heard people calling it 'the lost paradise' in the academy. The place they were talking about greatly resembled the place he had found when he was just a child. He hoped she would be grateful for the sight of it as he had been so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Kenya got up and smiled at Hezro's statement. She found him amusing and comforting. As they walked she could detect a hint, so minute in fact that se hardly noticed her self, of agitation. She didn't know what to make of it since she never saw him tat way except for the single time she met his father. She wanted and tried to avoid talking about it but it bugged her a little in side. she started to think of the possible things it could be.'Well, e could want to..become more than friends...already we are almost like siblings. Or it could be he and his father got in to it again about me being at the academy.' Her thoughts faded away as they approached their destination. As they made their way Kenya started to get two very different and distinct feelings, one was happiness and the other was a sense of shear hatred. She didn't know what to make of this so she ignored it for now. When she finally got to her and she could no longer control her feelings and thoughts she started to speak.

"What's up Hezro?"
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 am

(epicly short)

Hezro stopped and turned around a moment. Her voice had a sense of urgency to it, something she didn't do often. He looked at her and then at her eyes, looking for what might be wrong. When he couldn't find it he finally responded.

"What do you mean?" He asked her in a confused voice that was still very similar to the one he used when he was a little kid.

She hardly acted like this and it was starting to bug Hezro. many thoughts rushed through his head. "maybe she doesn't want to train anymore, maybe I did something wrong, why is she acting like this and now of all times." He thought to himself.

They were about halfway through the woods now and were about to start hearing the waterfall. He wanted to remove any tension before they got there. This place bore something special in Hezros eyes and he hated to mix that with a bad experience.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am

"I-Nothing"

Her soft voice mellowed to a whisper. She followed close behind Hezro and she started to hear a sound. This sound was one she hadn't heard i so long that se actually forgot what it was. She kept staying close. She wrapped her arms around Hezro's right arm as they walked to keep him closer. This was something she had thought of doing but only did when she was more overjoyed than anything.

"So..is it close?"

She reared a fake smile as she almost always did for she didn't smile if at all for real. Most could tell the fake smile from others but this one was more complicated and only someone who was with her for a long time could tell.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:06 am

Hezro felt her grip his arm in what he assumed was fear. He never known she was scared of waterfalls, or even if she had ever seen one before. That put a little damper on his plans then. To get to this paradise one needed to jump off the waterfall or travel down a steep slope that was used to get back. He knew the jump off the waterfall was safe, he had done so many times before. However he doubted Kenya would agree with him on the subject, she was usually hard headed about things such as this. He also paid close attention to her fake smile.

"You don't have to be scared kenya. Have I ever let anything happen to you before?" He said hoping to cheer her up. Just as they did they reached a small clearing before the waterfall. The small steam that became the waterfall was right beside them, not making a sound unlike the waterfall itself. The whole place was a huge crater in the ground. At the bottom was a small grassy patch with a single tree on the small bit of land that was surrounded by water from the falls. Hezro had no idea how the crater didn't become a lake because there was no way that he could see for the water to exit the place. He hoped Kenya would love the scenery over the terror of the falls.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:39 am

When they reached the end of the water which vaulted off in to a waterfall she let go of Hezro and walked to the edge. Her hair fluttered just a little as she watched the falls from her small spot. the roar of the falls made it hard to think she was so close but she loved it. Her speechless expression was in such awe she could catch a colony of flies. She turned to Hezro and spoke up so he could hear, her tone being somewhat excited.

"Um...is it down there?"

She turned back and gazed at the breathe taking scenery.

{{sorry just woke up V.V}}
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm

(give me more to work with next time lol)

"Yes it is." Hezro said as he watched her take in the scenery. He smiled softly as she turned back to the view. He walked up next to her and looked at her again.

"Hope you don't mind getting a bit wet." he said as he leaned his head towards her. He wanted to see if she would go diving with him. of course he was prepared to go first, letting her know it was alright like he knew it was. but instead he stood there a moment with her, just waiting on her to reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Kenya turned back to Hezro and listened intently. Her eyes widened with joy as he asked if she was willing to get wet. She spoke for a split second before she began to move.

"Heh, wet is my middle name."

She backed up several feet and stared at the edge. Her mind focused on her objective as she went from a walk to a sprint, and finally to a full on run. Just before she was off the edge her image dissipated in a soft snap-like sound. Several seconds later her image reappeared in a loud almost heart stopping rip sound. She was now a full twenty five yards above her original position. She floated forward a little with her body parallel to the ground and her arms outstretched to either side. Her body started to curve down so she would go head first in to the water. she started to gain speed and pulled her arms in front of her so she resembled superman but with her hands pointed at the water. When she made contact the water made a splash so big it made a small wave crash on the island in the middle. After several seconds she surfaced and swam to the island. she laid down on the small patch of grass. Her robe now fully drenched she basked in the light and heat of the sun that happened to shine on only a portion of her due to the tree. she sat up and yelled back at Hezro.

"Well c'mon slow poke."

After which she let out a small grin and giggle as she fell back on the ground. She put her hands behind her soaked hair and closed her eyes for a moment to take in the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Hezro shaked his head as Kenya jumped off. A moment ago she was scared so much she was clenching his arm, now she was jumping off waterfalls. Hezro placed a nice binding kido on the food to keep the water out of it. before he was ready to jump off. He placed the things on his back and sprinted towards the edge of the falls. He jumped high in the air and came down exactly how Kenya had, face first in a diving position. He was in the air a good ten seconds that felt like forever to Hezro. He hit the water and plunged to the bottom. He shifted his body upright and pushed his feet from the bottom towards the surface. As he did so a unique sight caught his attention. There was a cavern that rested behind the waterfall at its base. Hezro assumed this was how the water was going out of the area. He surfaced and gasped for breath, leaving the thought of the cavern behind beneath the water. He then swam up next to Kenya.

"Now you can't tell me you have done that before now can you." He said as he wiped the water from his face and hair. He the looked at her a moment staring at the beautiful site of this so called paradise. he himself was captivated by it and stood watching to until she decided to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Kenya sat back up and stared off in to the beauty.She then turned to Hezro and spoke in a kind and sarcastic tone meant to make him laugh.

"Yes i have, and doing it with you was the worst experience of my life"

She turned away in a fake put and turned back after several seconds.

"But really I haven't and it was the best."

she leaned over and attempted to give him a hug, Attempted because of the fat she was on the island and he was in the water. After her show of complete stupidity she sat back up and grabbed the food from Hezro. Setting it down she put her hand out to him so that he could grab ahold of it and she could pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting: Old friends are made   Meeting: Old friends are made - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting: Old friends are made
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2