Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 am

At the moment reynado touched his blade did Sanga notice him there. He felt like taunting the man and tapped at his "3" on the side of his neck signifying he was better than him. He Then made his way over to puru and handed her a bag as he sat down on the table letting his blood drip on the floor.

" I've brought you flesh like you asked so you don't take my own, girl. Human heart today, it was fresh when i ripped it from his body." Sanga told the girl then looked at the others. only Espada ranked 3 and under were alowed acces to the world of the living so the remark was another insult to reynado. He liked toying with the guy because he knew it bugged him but he didn't hold any kind of personal grudge againt the espada. As far as Sanga knew he was a pretty strong fighter and any strong fighter was a good man in his book.

" Start working girl, I don't have long." He directed back to puru.

(yes its short but its late)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 am

puru looks at sanga. "ah back again what is this the third time this week. an not really busy more of poeple doubting me..." she looks over at shiroi.... then at rey. "you know rey what you said ealyer about rape. you know my room is about 50 rooms down that way." she points down the hall. shes then looks at the injured espada. "you going to need to wait s sec cuase i still need to charge more...." she walks up to him streching. "this armor is heavy.... an a human heart... meh it have to do..." she reaches in to the bags an takes out the heart a starts to eat it. her mouth becomes covered in blood. there is a very little slight spike in her spirit energy as she eats the heart an her own healing over her stomic region starts healing faster.

(i had to edit a little lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 am

Reynado internally twitched and grabbed the hilt of his blade and took a step towards Sanga. That was what Reynado disliked about him and why they could never work together. He thought rank meant everything and because he was number 3 Reynado walked up to Sanga. He then whispered in the Espada's ear. "Your lucky that killing you would be an act against all Espada. Otherwise I swear you would be so far underground by now that there would be nothing left. Your to weak in your current state anyways It wouldnt even be a fight."

As for puru the female shinigami that seemed to want him to rape her Reynado ignored it...for now. Reynado then took a step back and smirked under his mask. No matter how much Sanga taunted and pointed out the number 3 to him Reynado would never follow instructions given to him by Sanga. He only obeyed the Cero Espada and the king of hollows and even if he was outranked by half the others he didn't accept orders from them only from the Cero Espada and the Hollow King.

Reynado released the hilt of his blade. The Espada there was not better than him in any way. In fact he was probably worse in most and probably weaker as well. Reynado would never take orders or follow instructions from him. However attacking would be more of a dissadvantage to Reynado than to Sanga though he would die of course from the battle. It was not Reynado's decision when the Espada were removed and made Privaron but the Cero's and the king's and so for those orders he would wait.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 am

Shiroi said nothing and just looked at Reynado. " Hum, sad, You tried to rape her earlier, wow i mean ... She looks cute but she not the type." He said laughing a bit. He then walked towards, Sanga. " As for you dont go flashing your rank around. as you see I am your commander. " He said moving his colar out the way pointing towards the number 1 on his neck. " What pisses me off is your Rank is the same place as mine just on diffrent sides, but i wont say nothing." He said as he walked away emotionless. " Shinigami you still mad at me, hum sad, by the way thats a nice talent you got there eatting other peoples organs to heal your own, I wonder if i stab you in the heart could you heal that back. " He then pick his arm up and thrusted it towards, her heart, Once he was in close range and stoped. " I wont kill you, we need you so minds will use yor powers, unstead of waist them. He said as his hand drop a small cut was seen in her clothing from when he was about to stab her heart. " Sorry about the cut its small so it wont be that noticeable." He said talking about the cut. He then stood there emotionless and said nothing, He then started to lick the blood off his hand, It was her blood, from earlier, and he only licked for the fun of it kinda mocking her.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 am

Frau still stands there not concerned about all of the visitors, and definately not surprised about the last one. He is also not surprised in the least bit that Puru was still making stupid remarks. What did surprise him however was that Shiroi seemed to completely ignore what he said. Again though Frau showed no emotions and waited as he knew that Shiroi would soon again turn his attention to him. This was of course assuming that the espada did not get into a fight first.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

puru finishes eating an she makes 3 gobs of goo using up most of her already stored energy. the then makes the reitsu bandages an wraps sangas arms up anleaves it to heal. "that should heal a bit faster on the fact i used 3 on the one arm." his arm is covered in the reitsu an shes yawns. "i out of here i need sleep..." shes walks off stoping her absorbing of the reitsu around her she walks down the hall to where her rooms is..

(puru has left the topic)
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Reynado looks at Shiroi and registered the comment that he made about raping puru. Reynado may have laughed if he could laugh at that point but since he couldn't he didn't. He simply began walking towards the door and on his way out left a few final comments with those still in the room.

First Reynado walked past Shiroi and whispered quickly to him. "You used to be a dickless hollow my friend. Its amazing how fast you changed from no dick to making judgements about how others use theirs." Reynado spoke as he walked by without pausing or even moving his mouth visibly. Though his mouth is completely covered anyways so it wouldn't have mattered.

Next Reynado walked past Sanga and whispered one final time. "You must be weak if you have to go around flashing your rank at everyone. You should know better than to assume rank means skill level." Reynado whispered in a warning tone as he walked out of the door. He didn't really care what happened with the others in the room his time there was done and he had no purpose to stay.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Sanga laughed at both of Reynados comments. He always found fun in this guy, even if he himself didn't. He knew good and well his rank would mean nothing in a fight, but it also didn't mean it didn't hold some merit when compared to a man ranked lower than him. As far as Sanga was concerned, he was much different in a fight than when we wanted to have fun. Reynado could never understand this shift of personality because he didn't EVER shift personality.Sanga had also seen reynado fight before, which was an advantage to say the least. He himself didn't know if the man had seen him fight in return. He probably had when Sanga took the rank of trecera for the last espada.

"Not to everyone, just to you." Sanga said looking at Reynado with a smile. Then it turned to a frown. "Lighten up kid, Its not like your a shinigami. i just like messing with you some times. you take things to personally." Then he turned his attention to shiroi who had said something to him before and he forgot to reply.

"oh yea, will do shiroi. You should know me better by now, I'm almost never serious." He said with a small laugh, knowing good and well the Espada wouldn't find it funny.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Shiroi smiled at Reynado, Comment. " Funny, See ya around kid. " He then watched as the Shinigami girl and Reynado left. " Hum,." He turned his attention towards. Frau. " Ill test your abilities, later gotta come up with a test for you." He said as he begin to walk out the door. He stoped in his track when the espada spoke. " Hum, a kid, I dont care rather your serious or not. Hum, but on the battle field, you bet not die on me, if you do, I will know you was never serious from the start and you never deserved that rank on your neck." He said as he wa laughing under his breath. " Don't let you guard down, kid serious or nsot your opponent, can be ride under your nose ready to kill you." He said walkin away laughing loud with in evil demonic voice laughing in the background of his voice. He then walk out the room. Shiroi walk down the hall past the worthless shinigami girl's room, pass all the espada room, and into his room, His hands in his pockets. He then open the door and slammed it closed, the only sound heard from his room was the sound of silents, which ment a bad thing if his room was silent, also ment he was working on a demonic plan or a new Cero. Either way it was still silent in his room.

~ Exit ~
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Sanga sighed at the espada's remark. A downfall of not acting serious all the time around here meant you were never serious in their eyes. He didn't care however, he knew he was a fantastic fighter and knowledgeable when it came to fighting. He didn't want people knowing this side however so he could use it to his advantage. He got up from the table and headed out back to practice again. This time he would see how many bala he could fire in 10 seconds. then maybe do some sword combat afterwards. Either way he would be found in the training grounds. He was there more than he was in his room.

(short exit but everyone left so i figured it was fine)
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 am

Frau is the last one there ((obviously). He looks around and then yawns, "Well that was anti-climatic." Frau walks out and tries to figure out something he can do. "I'm going to have to start accepting odd jobs or something, sitting around doing nothing is boring. Yet... sitting around doing nothing also makes the Espada think you're a joke."

((And then there were none.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: