Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Reynado had to get away from his quarters once in a while. He hated large groups of people which is why he spent so much time there anyways. He would come out for a walk along the courtyard so brilliantly laid out sometimes or he would use his garganta to go to the human world and kill the first spiritually powered opponent he encountered.

However recently a couple rumors from the lower numbered arrancar had been heard. The rumors described a shinigami living peacefully in Las noches. Not just 1 shinigami however but 2. One was a proficient to excellent healer depending on the story and which arrancar was telling it and the other was a shinigami runaway who came with the girl to live away from the shinigami back in the Sereitei.

Reynado had set out on this day mainly to look for the healer. She would be interesting and perhaps something to set out and expiriment and play with. However the male shinigami didn't seem as interesting from the rumors. For the most part it seems that he just sat there and just dealt with everything and lived with the girl and the girl lived with the arrancar in las noches. Odd combo those two...
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Frau had indeed not been up to much, he was just sitting just outside of Las Noches with his back against the enormous wall. He was meditating and thinking about how odd his situation was. The only reason that he had come here to do his meditating was because of how bloody annoying Puru could be. As far as Frau could tell it was impossible to have any peace or quiet as long as she was anywhere around. Frau closed his eyes and let his thoughts vanish going into a near complete meditative state.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:34 pm

puru was in the healing room covered in blood from taking apart a female an male low ranking arrancars. shes made sure every cut an stich was not life killing. she wanted to just make the suffer in pain. there mouths where sowed(sp?) shut. the female had thrown up in her own mouth an it leaks out though her stiches an the male was trying his hard east to break free. "stop your sniffling you little shit you two are part of the lowest ranks... so... you wont be missed much if it all gos down hill." she laughs to her self. an wipes some blood away from her mouth. ''lets hope you live even if you dont you can be some nice snacks later.." she walks up to the female whos mask covered her forehead an shes breaks a peice off. "hmmm your both rather weak." the arrancars where chained up to tables. the scaples she uses where ther arrancars own swords just broken up. "hmmm i wonder where frau is.... i wonder if he would like to see this." what she was doing is some thing she did offen to the weakers ones. this was one reason none of the low ranks when to her for healing alone.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Reynado saw the male Shinigami mediating outside of a building. He assumed the girl was inside so he ignored him and just walked in. The first room he entered was a view to a bloody scene. A female who was not an arrancar was standing over two arrancar chained to a bed and was stitching and dissecting them. It had been a while since Reynado had seen such brutality in a female that was not of the arrancar race.

So Reynado approached behind the female shinigami and spoke in a soft voice. She probably hadn't noticed him she seemed to be involved in her work. When he spoke he flared his spiritual presssure out to cause a chill to go down her spine coupled with his voice it would be a terrifying experience. "Shinigami I understand what you are doing here and unfortunatly arrancar are regarded highly by the Espada than Shinigami. If I were a good and loyal Espada to the cause I would kill you right here in this room just for seeing this site."

Reynado smirked under his face cover. His mask completely covered the right side of his face and a black cloth covered the left side so his smile could not be seen giving him an eternally blank face with no emotion except that portrayed in his voice. He stood directly behind the female shinigami waiting for a response from her or for his flare of pressure to wake the male sitting outside the building.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm

puru turns an looks at him with a look of ya what ever. "so your an espada... you dont look injured. why comes to the medical wing? what you want an extra limb or some thing?? an killing me over thise two well your not much of a man i must say." shewalks up to the male arrancar. "oh him well lets see he had a broken limb along with drained spirit energy. he was easy to get like this the female was a sparing partner of his an well shes was a tough one to restrain. but in the end they still need to pay for my seveses(sp?) witch they didnt have what i wanted so i decied to take a look in side for what i want." she walks over to what seems to be a blade ring weapon. "is frau out side... that little bitch lit needs to start warning me when some ones coming." she looks that the espada. "so wheres your number..."
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Reynado furrowed his brows but that again could not be seen. He instead showed this by tapping his blade hilt once then walking over to the male arrancar on the table and seeing the bloody job done on him. He wasn't strong enough to overcome a shinigami whether she worked for Las Noches and the Arrancar high command or not she was a shinigami and if an arrancar cannot defeat one then he doesn't deserve to be saved and brought back alive.

"Watch your tongue healer, I have no problem raping then killing you right here and now and freeing these two. Fortunatly for you however the girl doesn't deserve to be saved because she lost and the guy well he's to cut up for me to fix him up so you get away with it. Simply by my kindness. As for your friend he is outside meditating leaned up against the wall."

Reynado was not impressed by her attempt to stay in control of the situation. Rey was simply humoring her to play this little round about game with her. However if she insulted the Cero Espada Primera Espada or Reynado himself then there would be a definate problem. Reynado waited for a response and took a couple of steps toward the girl looking down at her and staring her in the face with his one eye glowing green with power from under the mask.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

puru walks an pushs him out of the way so she could get to work. "if you dont mind i am a little bored with this talking. i rather rip out the heart of there spirtual pressure then lissen to a espada. an as for the rape bring it on *shes winks at him with a scaple in her mouth an shes then thinks. "wait frau out side.... THAT LITTLE PUNK I GOING TO KICK HIS ASS! maybe once i done with thise two.. but not having to go shikai its a bitch to heal wounds... an what you want let me guess a little healing slave?" she said it in some what of a mocking tone. but shes sighs. "if you want my power i dont come cheep." shes cuts the stickes of the female arrancars mouth an the puke pours out an the arrancar had just died. "oppps... its dead. looks like a midnight snack i guess if she dos not become spirit particals before that."
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Reynado sighed. This girl was just some punk shinigami who stole away with her boyfriend who was a lazy bum and she was the man in the relationship. Such strange setting and such strange people. Reynado didn't like the mocking words that she issued though so he released some of his spiritual pressure and pressed it onto the girl it was enough to drive the common arrancar to the ground and crush him to death after a few minutes so it would probably have some effect.

"You live in peace because Las Noches high command and the king allow you to live here in peace. Of course I plan on being king later but that is a whole other story. I came here not for a healing slave but to find out if the rumors of a new healer in Las Noches were true. However your company is rather dry if you understand what I mean." Reynado spoke and turned to leave.

He began walking towards the door not giving the dead arrancar a second thought. However it was interesting that she could defeat arrancar and they wouldn't call for help. SHe was becoming well known across Hueco Mundo which means he would probably be hearing more rumors about her in Las Noches from the arrancar that came to him daily and brought him reports. Obviously though this would be advisable for the low ranking arrancar to not come alone or to come with only minor injuries.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Shiroi appeared in the room useing his Sonido. His attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Shiroi wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Shiroi also wears white gloves. He sat emotionless staring at everyone in the room with a cold look, giving off a chill up there spine. He then closed his eyes. " Hum, So the rumor is true Exodus came back with a worthless pet Shinigami, She not a good healer if this Arrancar dead. " He said in a calm voice. " Hum, Hello Reynado. " He said as he open his eyes and look at both the Shinigami and Espada.

((Short))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:50 pm

puru feel the strain of his power an looks at reynado. "you know i been here longer then you two know...i been locked away feeding off your deads fleash dont think going half ass on your spirit energy will make my knees buckle.." she looks at the new arrancar an she dos a holahoop with here ring blade. " just so you know i not a healer in this stait..." shes covered in blood an in the back of her mind shes laughing cuase the arrancar think nothing of frau witch if funny.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Frau had noticed the being pass him but he did not care if someone went into where Puru was. No matter what she thought he was NOT her subordinate in anyway so he would do what he wanted to. He continued meditating for some while after the espada had passed him but he couldn't focus well because his curiosity was getting the better of him. He opens his eyes, stands up, and dusts himself off and then starts heading towards the "Healing wing", or the dismantling room as he considered it. He may be someone who will gruesomely murder his opponents but he never did anything on the level of what Puru did.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Shiroi look at the worthless shinigami. At great speed he stop her little blade rotation and was standing on top of it as he look down at Puru. He then smiled. " Okay little girl i dont care what state you are in your still a worthless shinigami to me, why Exodus brought you here is out of my answer but you keep talking to me like your any where near my power i will murder you, and wont care if Exodus gets mad or not." He said in a calm voice. He then thought and pick his right hand up he then touched her face as he did this he smiled. He then took his other hand and placed it on the other side and begin to squeze her head. " Don't ever disrespect me you brat." he then let her go and walk away from her. " As for that other Shinigami don't worry. O as for you being here longer then me, Is a lie, I been here before you was captured, but i guess, Exodus was hiding you from me and the Cero espada, maybe because he knew i would kill you if i saw you." Shiroi said as he stood there and awaited for the girl to make another smart comment and he was going to stab her if she did.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:38 pm

puru charks her neck. "your scared that i might be stronger then you think i am. also you smell like bad fish... so take a shower. or i might start calling you fishman. but if you want i show you my power. in a way i more like you arrancar then you think." puru picks up her zan an holed it above her. "maquina belleza sougetsu." the ring blade falls around her down to her feet an disappears. shes becomes concealed in a veil of light. it starts to freather out as it dos your start to see her body now armored. shes flaps her wings. "you happy now my shikai is like your Resurreccion. it changes the out look of my body." shes stands a little taller now. she sences frau coming.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Frau slowly walks into the room, "Oh, hello espada-sans, fancy you being here." Frau bows out of respect to them, Frau then looks to Puru. "Hi tittygirl..... oh wait... heheh that's right you don't have any." Frau stands just inside the doorway and looks at the mess that Puru had made. "Wow, a little exceedingle violent today are we. Tsk Tsk." Frau grins knowing that he just pissed off Puru. He leans against the wall and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Shiroi smiled, and watched how the other Shinigami walked in. He didn't say nothing to him he just laughed in his head at Puru. " You say i smell like fish, maybe you should smell the lips thats in between your legs, You say you been lock up in this place, I see no shower or anything here. Doesn't that mean uou haven't been taking a shower in years, making your lips smell bad, like fish." He said laughing. He then thought. He felt her reiatsu change and he turned around and look. He smiled at her comment being more like we espadas resurreccion. " You like us. Okay i got a test. If your like an Espada resurreccion like you say you are then this shouldn't even go threw your body." He said as he picked his right arm up. " And if it does your talk of like Espada is a lie, and if it is, Lets pray that you didn't lie about being a healer. " As Shiroi said those words he vanished realy fast, he then reappeared in front of Puru with his hand and arm thrusting towards her stomach ready to stab her in it, He was just doing a minir test, to see if she was stating the truth.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Reynado closed his eyes. The Primero was here which made things change in a number of ways. However this was not going to be just a simple checking of rumors this time. Reynado stepped towards where the group was and held his hand in an odd way. His index and middle finger were sticking up and the other fingers were tucked close to his palm. He raised his hand into the air and continued watching in this position.

"Shiroi if you attack them do not release your sword no matter what. I won't say you can't use it and I technically by official means can't stop you from using your released ressureccion however we all know that sometimes official rankings is a load of bull shit and all that. Anyways don't give them the credit of having seen your released ressureccion and if it were me I wouldn't give them the credit of even seeing my blade."

Reynado closed his eyes and a slight spiritual pressure formed around Shiroi. It didn't constrain him or anything and unless you actually focused in on it you couldn't even tell it was there which Shiroi probably didn't know. It wasn't a hostile force or an attack just a precaution should the battle become a deadly one. Reynado walked over to the male arrancar and freed him from his captive place and watched as he scurried away probably going to die out in the desert.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 pm

puru didnt flinch as the builing around them starts to glow an the body of the female arrancar starts to decompose in to reitsu. it all flows to puru at a slow rate. "hmm just so you know i take plunty of baths. an even if i did smell like fish i wouldnt care." shes looks at reynado she knew he had did some thing in that split second.

(short i know)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Shiroi stabbed her in the stomach. He lefted up his hand making her body go up as will he stoped when her face was directly infront of his. " You failed the first test, Lets see if you can pass the second. " He said as he threw her toward the wall, and felt Reiatsu around him not being of his own but Reynado he look at him and said nothing. Shiroi notice the building and the dead body reiatsu go towards Puru. " Hum i guess she does have healing abilities i hope she can control that reiatsu she taking and actual heal her self with it." He thought in his head watching her. " Reynado take this reiatsu of yours off from around me, I dont plan to use my sword, or my resurreccion, she no worth it." He said still looking at the girl waiting for her to heal herself.

((Short))
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Frau stands up so that he doesn't fall back since the wall is decomposing behind him. He seems relatively unconcerned of all the happenings around him. The only time he had shown that he was even paying attention is when he chuckled at what Shiroi had said about smelling like fish. Frau yawns though he means no disrespect by it. It just seems that whenever he tries to get sleep Puru always makes some noise.... or her "victims" do.

((I know, a short post from me too, but I'm kinda just standing there....))
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Reynado looked back at the Primero. He was not about to take that Reiatsu off of him and that had to be clearly known. "no" Reynado simply said in response as he watched him fling the girl off his arm into the wall. Reynado sighed and sat down on a medical table. He sat there and immediatly he began to smell blood. So he stood up again it wasn't that he didn't like the smell it was just not the time to smell blood for him.

Reynado walked over towards the healer and Shiroi. He didn't really care what he did as long as he didn't look weak as an Espada and Arrancar by pulling his blade out on someone who wasn't a true threat to the Espada and Las Noches. Otherwise Reynado just smiled under his cloth and arrancar masks and watched the show.

[short but im tired and like Frau im more or less sidelining.]
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 pm

puru gets up as shes stands up an shes feels her stomic. "you pain in the ass you could have just cut fraus arm off....this is so tiring doing this over an over." shes lookd at her stomic. an its just a stab though her not a hole removing to much flesh. "this is going to be spimle." she puts her hands together an makes a gooy substance as she charges. shes makes the reitsu badages an just stuffs them in to her wounds an its glows as it heals slowly. "you happy now captain cranky >.>."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am

Shiroi was surpised she healed herself. " I guess you do have some use. Now fish girl, I threw talking about you and starting a arguement with you so please calm down, before you lose something that might take longer to heal. " He said as he smiled. He then looked at Reynado, and said nothin. He turned and looked at Frau. " So kid whats your abilities, I like to test you next, do you heal as will if so i got something I like you to heal. He said smiling cockly at the kid. Shiroi steped back and looked at everyone in the room, and then just placed his hands on his face and pushed his hair back. " What a fun day i like to say." He said making his smile disappear and an emotionless look take over his face.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am

"I only heal in bankai, and my main ability is the manipulation and distortion of light. I would have to at least go shikai to show it to you. But if you want to see it I would be more than willing to show you. I wouldn't try anything that could harm you of course. Not only would it likely be futile, but it would also be rather painful for me if I were to get any one of you upset with me." Says Frau with a respectful tone. He smiles faintly and seems to be uncaring that Shiroi's attention was now on him. Of course deep inside he was concerned especially with Shiroi's sudden change in attitude. However if there was one non-battling skill that Frau was best with it was hiding his true emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:40 am

Sanga stood at the door behind shiroi looking down on him with a slightly angry look, blood drippng down his arm.He had been testing how close he could use his cero without causing damage to himself, one of the many training related injuries that he recieved throughout the centuries. He had been to the med wing of Los Noches many times and delt with puru in his own ways and found her not to be that bad if not provoked. Today it was unusually full of people. He gave a cough in Shiroi's direction hopping he would notice and move. Then he looked at Puru.

"Got a few vistiors today huh girl?" He said in the same booming tone as before. He knew that shiroi was the only one of higher rank than him so he already hated being here but he had slow regeneration and frankly puru was a good healer.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:41 am

Reynado saw the Espada enter and saw that no mind was paid for him. Immediatly Reynado grabbed the hilt of his blade and almost removed it from its sheath. However he restrained himself. Something about the way he talked and something about the way he completely ignored Reynado made him mad. Reynado however released the hilt from his grip and stood back and sat once again the medical table and ignored the smell of blood.

Reynado personally had never fully trusted the works of the tercera espada. He was just a little to flashy. Reynado just ignored impulses and sat there and turned around looked at the decaying wall and took in the smell of the decaying flesh. It was all good for the most part however not the smell you want to smell in a medical place. You would assume that the blood would stay inside the body or that it would at least be clean but whatever.

[short again but im tired]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]   Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Las Noches' Healer [Reynado, Puru and/or Frau]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next