Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)

Go down 
+4
Senju Kyijo
Sanga
Sephiroth
Hezro Hittori
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Exodus stepped out of the garganta into the war room of Los Noches.Removing the Vaizard from the shinigami's reach would probubly be the determining factor of the aproaching war. Exodus made his way over to his chair and sat down.

"Please make yourself comfortable." He said to sephiroth motioning to a seat. "I'm sure there is plent of thing on your mind at the moment.Do you believe any others of your race will be willing to join our cause?" Exodus asked. If more people were to come to los Noches he had to know about it. The guards of Los Noches have never been ones to ask quiestions before raising a blade.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 am

Sephiroth walked out of the garganta with Exodus and looked all around. He's never been in las noches before. This was some place. It looked nothing like what he thought. It was a nice place. He looked at Exodus and took a seat. Sephiroth looked at him. "Well, i have not really talked to the others. So i don't know if they will or won't." Sephiroth said and looked all around. He scrached the back of his neck yawned. "So, what's the plan? How are we going to take down the shinigami? I want to know when this will take place so i can be ready for it." Sephiroth said. He had his arms on his lap and was looking at Exoudus in the eye to show that he was serious. He wanted to take them out with all he has. Sephiroth smiled a bit and looked all around. "So, is the espada coming?" Sephiroth asked. "I have not met the new espada. I only knew the older ones." Sephiroth said. He has been alive for some time. He wants to know what the new espadas look like.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yep we are all coming." Sanga said as he over heard Sephiroth speak.He had to duck down a bit to get under the door frame , this place really wasn't built for people with his hieght.

"We all wanta have a taste of the inturder, to bad your not an inturder anymore. which means i ended my training session for nothing.Figures." Sanga said in the saming booming voice as always. He sat down in his chair that was specificlly made for him leaning back so much that you would think it would break if it hadn't been designed to do that.

"Names Sanga Arkon, Quarto Espada." he said in a somewhat formal tone . He softly said the "quarto" part of his title as he hated to say it. He was forced to stop killing off the previous Espada once he got to that rank.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

"It seems the fourth sword has joined us first." Exodus said while he saw Sanga come in. Sanga was a giant of a arrancar, he had killed off half of the espada before him just to get to his current rank, one of the few arrancar Exodus hadn't personally assigned to the ranks.

"Back to your question sephiroth. Eliminating the shinigami will be an easy task for they are about as eager to start a war as we are.We will simply send a few arrancar and say three Espada into the world of the living to casue some damage. Seeing it as a threat the shinigami will send equal amount, if not more, forces to destroy them. But the Espada's goal is not to eliminate these tragets just yet, they are simply keeping them in the world of the living. The rest of us wll attack soul society in secret, casuing as mimimun damage as possible.The first thing we do is cut off all communication with the outside world, namingly close the dangai pathway.then we eliminate the stealth squad, removing the majority of communication inside the seireitei. After that....the rest is easy.The only problem we would be having is getting into the seireitei in the first place and thats where you come in my friend.Can you guess as to how?" Exodus spoke, excited as he did so, it had been many years since he came up with this plan and was well aweare of how much could go wrong in it. The thing was he had also closely watched the soul soicety on who their leaders were and determined which ones he should send to do which jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and the espada that came in. The espada did not like him being there he gesses. Seeing as how the fact that he made him sad that he was not here to fight. After he told him his name and rank Sephiroth smiled. "Well it's good to meet you San." Sephiroth said. He looked all around. He looked back at the espada. "were is the rest of them?" He asked. Sephiroth looked over at Exodus and when he spoke. Sephiroth smiled. He loved this plan. He looked over at him when he talked about what he will be doing. "And what is that?" He asked. He did not know what he needed him for when it came to taking out the communication in the seireitei. He dose not know. But he will do what he needs to do as long as he gets to kill. Sephiroth smiled at him and then looked and him with a serious look. He wanted to kill. He wanted to take out all the shinigami. He waits for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 pm

"Its really quite a simple task, one that provides hardly any effort. I need you to summon a Senkaimon." Exodus said darkly. The senkaimon was a nessassary to get into soul society without question an undetected, senkaimons were unguarded means of tranportation and only shinigami could summon one. " youwill be the one getting us into the seireitei, after that we eliminate communications and then silently eliminate each and every captain. They will be scattered and caught off guard. we have failed in the past due to the fact that we have always had to travel through the dangai path, visible to 12th squads scanners . Giving the shinigami enough time to prepare. If we use the senkaimon then they will think we are just another returning squad. The result will be a reinactment of the city of Troy burning at the feet of the greeks in acncient times." Exouds went about saying. needless to say Sephiroth was very important to his plans.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 pm

"I prefer SanGA thank you." The Espada said as leaned foreward listening to the plans completely forgetting about the Vaizard.He could care less for the man seeing as he didn't hold any rank here. Now if another Espada came in he would souly be thinging of a way to kill the man to take his rank and the different ways he would kill him in.

"The others should havebeen here by now." He said to himself, giving a feel to the spiritual pressure around him.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Senju walked into the war room holding his arms behind his back."Hm, so something is going on. I just thought the brute wanted to attract a fight.Excuse my tardiness my Lord." he said as he entered bowing to Exodus as he finished his sentece.He took a seat and sat upright waiting for the others to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 pm

" I appreciate the compliment Senju." Sanga said with a grin. He was telling the truth after all. He sat back and waited for the meeting to be over, he had more training to attend to. His schedual was rough for that of an espada, he was the one who was always training and doing little else besides that.

(sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 am

Hayato was walking the endless corridors making his way to the meeting. He opened the door to the meeting hall and steped in. He looked around the hall and started to walk to his chair. He saw the The king of hollows two of his fellow espada and a new face. The new face was the so called traitor so Hayato studyed him more closly then the others. It was wise to keep an eye on him for Hayato didn't trust everyone he met. When walking past the Lord of all hollows Hayato bowed to him yet slightly and not saying anything. Hayato rose back up and continued to walk to his chair. He felt that the atmosphere was tense and he averheard the dark tone of Exodus. From hearing The Kings voice Hayato knew that he was serious about this. Hayato sat down in his chair and looked again at every person in the room. He sat in his chair quetly with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Sanga keep close attention to Hayato as he walked in, just staring at the "2" incribed on his flesh. He had already heard the plans of attack from Exodus many years ago. This was all an average meeting to him. He was suprised someone like him would hold such a high rank. He expected it from Shiroi and Ryosen, both of which haven't even bothered showing up to the meeting. This didn't suprise Sanga either, both those men still clung to there hollow nature more than even himself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Sephiroth looked at all the the Espada. They were looking at him. They did not like him. They did not want him to be here. They wanted him gone. He can tell this just by looking at them. "Look. I can tell that you guys don't like me. Hell, i bet the big guy over here wants to kill me." Sephiroth said and pointed to Sanga. Sephiroth laughed a bit and looked all around. He did not care if the Espada did not like him or trusted him. He just wanted to kill the shinigami. He wanted nothing elss. He looked back at Exodus. "Now, Seeing as how we are going to be going through the Senkaimon we can't just run in. You guys should know that." Sephiroth looked all over and got out from his chair. "We will need to walk in slow and calm. I've done this before alot. There can only be as meny of us as there are of them. Because they only sent three out. They know how meny they sent out so if we come back with more then they sent out then they will think somthings up. Also, we can't have are power all the way out. We need to hold back as much power as they had when they left." Sephiroth said. "Then, when we are in we go with what you said. We take out the captains one by one." Sephiroth said and waits to see how they take the plan
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:41 pm

In a blink of an eye, Shiroi was sitting at his seat marked as the 1st espada seat. Shiroi attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Shiroi wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Shiroi also wears white gloves. He sat emotionless staring at everyone in the room with a cold look, giving off a chill up there spine. He then closed his eys and said nothing, He just lisened to everything going on around him. Shiroi was completly calm not bother by anyone, or anything in the area.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Hayato listened carefully as Sephiroth explained the plan one more time. When Sephirith ended his speach and waited for the others to respond Hayato stayed quiet as always. He waaas a man of few words... well a man of no words at all. Hayato looked around at the different beings in the room, his so called brothers and closed his eyes. He layed back in the chair and crossed his legs and his hands were still in his pockets. Hayato gave some thoughts about what Sephiroth said. About the not liking him and not trusting him. And that all was true. The Espada couldn't trust someone who had slayed their kind for sencturies. If the Vaizard wanted the Espadas to trust him he had to earn it. And then the Primera Espada appeared with an emotionless expression on his face just like Hayatos. Hayato looked at Shiroi and then at Sephiroth again.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 pm

"Can you blame them for not liking you Shepiroth? We have had issues with non-hollow members before. As for the senkaimon, i told you already that we just missed the you to open it, not how we would get there. Espada's cero,primera, and trecerea will all occupy the world of the living. If you have noticed these are the three that are the most destructive. The others will come with us to Soul Society. There are eight of us total, three will occupy. making it five who will travel the senkimon.they will easily need two captains to take down each of these member of espada based on there fighting nature.And all they have to do is hold them until we sent one of our own through a garganta to tell them to retreat back to Hueco Mundo for healing, the captains will return to find their access denied becasue we hae already used the senkimon. i expect it will take about 5 hours before the shinigami learn that thir captains are missing and begin to expect something. by then we can open another garganta in soul society to have the members of espada who were fighting and now healed to join us in our raid." Exodus proclaimed knowing full well every detail. The attack needed the upmost attention to detail or it would all fall apart and he wasn't king for nothing. He waited for sephiroths responce.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Senju was sitting and listening deciding that the King most likely knew best."We know our role, but what will the Vizards do during this whole raid?". Senju was curious to learn what they would to as far as aiding the Espada went.Senju was confident in the plan however and saw it as a battle that would test what his God had in plan for him and the Hollow Kingdom.It was either a time to seize power, or a situation that would show them a reason to gain more power before rushing in to finish off their enemies and ascending to his world.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:02 pm

The tall arrancar walked forward at the endless halls in front of him, he heard that a Vaizard had gotten as a guest into Las Noches, and that Exodus was running a meeting about attack the Shinigami race. His original though was big deal. After all the point of it was something along the lines of this. Always word spreads kind of quickly in especially when it comes to the hollows ruling over the shinigami. This alarmed him as well but that wasn't the real reason that got him moving, he could care less about Exodus's summoning. There was nothing value to do lately. Ryosen thought that maybe this would offer him at least a little bit of excitement. He continued walking down the seeming endless hallway cracking his neck and knuckles and almost doing what it seemed to be a stretching routine. Like always most of the hallways were completely void of people, the place was far too vast even for the significant amount of people living there.

Ryosen's chambers were on the other side of Las Noches from where the Espada's War room was, which there, the Espada's meetings were held. He thought of using sonido though the lack of exercise in the last few months has made him kind of lazy. The only drawback of being the Cero Espada suddenly dawned on him, well in reality most wouldn't find bring the Cero Espada a drawback. Most hollow and arrancar respected him, no that was wrong they didn't respect him, they were afraid of him. Afraid of being destroyed from his wrath, even the other Espada. All this time that Ryosen held the Cero Espada rank, he wasn't challenged even once for it. Of course they were the select few that tried to act tough but at anytime he could just crush them and they knew that. After all arrancar in Las Noches were always fighting. Sometimes though still not often they would die. But nobody actually cared when they did.

5 minutes later

The Cero Espada was now on what it seemed to be a dead end, 100 floors above him it was the meeting place for the Espada, using the stairs wasn't very likely, so Ryosen raised his arm and fired a weak cero busting apart the tall establishment all the way through the topmost ceiling. "Better that way." Thats what his thought as he jumped up bast the blown out roof. He felt annoyed that he destroyed part of Las Noches cause there is no doubt that some of the arrancar are going to moan and complain when they have to fix all this mess, but Ryosen could care less. He arrived at the floor which Exodus held the meeting, he slowly opened the door and walked in. He looked at the other arrancar and the Vaizard and without making even the slightest about the whole matter, actually not even bothering to apologize of being late he took his seat and put both his legs on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 pm

"I'm glad to see you finally join us Ryosen.We really must move your quarters closer don't we?" He said as ryosen arrived and had a very good idea of what had just happened. He wasn't to concerned with it however, the two had been planing this invasion for some time now and ryosen knew about the details as good as Exodus did.His main focus was on sephiroth and him understanding what he was to do.he then heard senju's question and turned to him.

"Seeing as how this Vaizard is one of the strongest in his race, he will accompany me, reynado, and yourself in the stealth killings, if he is the silent killer type that is.If not then he will kill the Captains after the alarm has been raised." He told senju in a calm tone.

"Is there any other questions as to what each of you shall be doing?" Exodus finished and he placed one hand to his head. Meetings bored him, but they were needede to get out orders. messangers never worked becuase the espada would usualy kill them and direct contact usualy ended in the same instance it had earlier with shiroi, him catching them doing something they were not supposed to do that would have been looked over if he had not been there.The real trouble was he never had a chance to fight anyone, something he hadn't done since he killed his father to obtain the throne.Now this invasion gave him a chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Sephiroth looked at them and smiled. "sorry, im not the silent kind of killing person. I'll fight when the alarms are going off. They will die by my blade. Now, you Espada must trust me on this. I know that our races have not been good friends over the past times but is it not that the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" Sephiroth asked. He was not up to somthing. He just hates the shinigamis and the arrancars hate them to. So, why not become friends? Sephiroth knows that they will trust him after this.

(sorry it's short. i did not have much time.)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Sepiroth looked at the Espada in the room and smiled. Emotions, feelings... such useless things created by the so called human God... Hayato thought that they were a curse. A curse that made people weak. Weak in battle and in everything else. There is no point in feeling joy or sadness every time someone falls by your own hands. As much as there is no point in pitying someone you don't even know. Who the hell was the Vaizard anyway to tell the Espadas what they must or mustn't do. But in one point Hyato did fully agree with the Vaizard. The shinigami had to die. There was no use for them in the real world, no use for them in the spirit world, no use for them at all. The humans aswell had no use at all in the eyes of Hayato. All just useless creatures serving no purpose and having no reason to live. Hayato rose up from his chair and headed for the door. He didn't think it was rude he just understood everything and he didn't think that it was necessary to stay there any longer. He had to take care of personal matters. He wanted to train a little bit to warm up for the comming event. He walked out of the room and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:03 pm

"So it is decided. Now lets get one thing straight Sephiroth, as i forgot to mention it when we first meet. You will be taking up the same covenant the espada had to swear to since the success of this raid is greatly influenced by you.Here it is: If you ever under any circumstance including mistakes or acciedents caused by your being betray us.We will immediantly stop any current activity and focus on your death. Your sentence will include the removal of one organ by each member of espada still alive and it will be forced down your throat until you consume it. To finish it all your limbs will be ipped from your body and I myself will remove your head and consume it. Does that sound like a reasonable punishment? It sure helps keep the espada in line." Exodus said without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm

sephiroth looked at Exodus and poped his neck. "Yeah sure i dont care. All i want to do is kill the shinigami. Nothing elss." sephiroth said. He looked at the one that left the room and hopes that they will trust him. He's not up to a thing. Not going to kill them. He just wanted to kill the shinigami. Sephiroth hopes that they will become friends. He looked at Exodus again. "Now, just like you made me do, I have the same for you. If you guys try to kill me and i've done nothing wrong i will fight back untill i die or all of you are dead. Dose that seem fair?" Sephiroth said. He was not trying to sound like he wanted to kill them. He just wanted to let them know that if they attack him and he did nothing that he won't let it happen. Sephiroth will fight back and make it to were he's killed half or more. sephiroth looked at them all with a cold look in his eyes. sephiroth looked up and closed his eyes. He opened them back up and looked at Exodus. "So, we have a deal?" Sephiroth said. He waits to see what happends next.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm

"The deal was made as soon as I first spoke towards you in the desert." Exodus said without emotion.He wondered how the espada would take having a Vaizard here. but the thought quickly passed his mind for he knew none would question it at this time. As long as Exodus continued to rule the Espada would follow orders, some better than others but the end result would be the same.

"With that being said we will strike a week from today. That gives everyone plenty of time to get ready for the attack, I know so of us must store some energy before hand so we can fight at our maximum level and I expect everyone to reach that point before the raid. Even I myself must take in some energy. Obtain it anyway you can, just don't draw more than two Captains to you, no since starting the attack early." Exodus said. He himself had matters to attend to, some more important than others, and some that were urgent. He stood from the table and walked out the door, not heading toward his chambers but out of Los Noches, only he knew of where he was going and why and he assumed Ryosen would take care of Los Noches while he made his special visits.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 am

Shiroi then thought and looked around. " Hum, A where are your other Vizards at, did they betray you, or soemething, shouldnt they be here with you, Cause your like surrounded by Espada we can easily kill you, So ill repeat where are the other Vizards." Shiroi said in a calm voice looking at the Vizard emotionless. Shiroi didn't even care is Exodus would be mad or not for disrespecting the vizard, but he didnt care because he wanted to know why were the other vizards missing. Shiroi then sat there silent again looking at the Vizard wondering if he speak up. " I have a feeling your planning something vizard and i dont realy like it, If i found out you vizards are planning something, I will come for your head, and if you place a mask on I will rip that mask off your face in a second. " Shiroi said in a emotionless tone, still showing no emotion. Shiri then just sat there and went into a silent state again and said nothing just watched.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

sephiroth looked at the man. "They all went to help the poor shinigami." Sephiroth said. He looked at him with an evil stare when he talked about him wanting to kill the Espada. when he said that he would kill him. Sephiroth did take that as disrespecting him. Sephiroth got to his feet. "Look if you put one hand on me i'll cut it off." Sephiroth said. "And if i want to put my mask on then i will." Sephiroth said. "You don't scare me." sephiroth said. He had no fear for any of the espada. He looked all around and at Exodus. "I don't care if we are on the same side. But if he trys to put his hands on me i will cut off that hand." Sephiroth said. He realy was not up to a thing. They need to get that through there head. sephiroth sat back down and had his hand on his blade incase he tryed to to attack him. Sephiroth has had fights with espada of all ranks and killed them all. Sephiroth was not scared to fight this one. He can tell that this one is number one. Sephiroth waits to see how he takes what he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next