Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)

Go down 
+4
Senju Kyijo
Sanga
Sephiroth
Hezro Hittori
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Shiroi smiled at the Vizard. " Sad, You realy think you can cut me with that blade you got, but it doesnt even look sharp. You be lucky to even make me tired." Shiroisaid in a calm voice smiling at the Vizard. Shiroi then Vanished from his seat and reapeared, on the side of the vizard with his hand on his shoulder. " Please calm down, We will have our battle sooner or later, But right now we need to work together, so stop being a weak shinigami and act more like a hollow in my presence." Shiroi said as he vanished again and was now sitting back down in his chair. He then said nothing just smiled calmly, looking at the Vizard and Exodus. Shiroi seen that he just made Exodus mad by pull that move and talking crap to his guessed, but Shiroi didnt care he just smiled and said nothing eles. Still laughing in his head by what the Vizard said.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)   Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Suddenly Selle busts in. "YAY! I found it! After 3 hours of walking in circles!" Selle looks around and realizes that the meeting is still going on. "Oops, sorry." she says quietly. She goes over to her seat and sits down, she hangs her head and blushes. Not the best way to make a first impression. She manages to get her face to pale up again and then she looks around to see what kind of reaction she got.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Los Noches (for Sephiroth and Espada)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2