Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Sephiroth was walking along the woods. He was bored as shit. He had nothing to do. He wanted to kill someone to kill. Sephiroth looked all around. No one was there. sephiroth got deeper. He still found nothing. He then went to the white sand desert. Sephiroth walked around it for a little bit. Some time passed by and got to las noches. He walked around the out side of it were the pillers were. Sephiroth sighed. "COME ON OUT! I NEED TO FIGHT!" Sephiroth said. He looked all around. This was were a grate fight would be. Sephiroth looked around and no one was there. He wanted to fight an Espada. He wanted to see how strong they are. He wanted to see how strong the people were that he was going to fight with. Sephiroth sat down on the ground and got some sand in his hand. He let it slide though his hand and back to the ground. He had nothing. He wanted to fight but then again did not want to fight. But he will. He will get into it with some one. The one he realy wanted to fight was the first. He talked bad about him and Sephiroth would not let that go with out him being harmed by it. Sephiroth walked all around and looked all around. He found nothing. Sephiroth waits fot him to show up
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Shiroi came walking with a emotionless look. " Your so cocky, kid, and why you mad for,Worried i might kill you. You know that temper would lead you to a early death right." Shiroi said as he laughed at the kid a bit. Shiroi was wearing his normal attire that consists of a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Shiroi wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Shiroi also wears white gloves. " You yelled you wants a fight, Will i am here, so we going to begin, By the way I hope you sharpened that blade if not this wont be fun at all. " Shioroi said in a calm voice then placed his hands in his pockets. He stood rstless and waited on this Vizard to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Sephiroth looks at him. "I'm over 1000 years old. Who you calling kid?" Sephiroth said. He poped his neck. Sephiroth put his hand on his blade. Sephiroth pulled it out slowly and was gone. Sephiroth showed back up in front of the Espada with his blade out. Sephiroth swung it down to him. Sephiroth was using one hand and with the force he was using would most likely crush the ground in or him in the ground. Sephiroth was using his flash step to make his attacks faster. He shunpoed again to his side and went to cut him from each side. Sephiroth was done with the attack when he went for the back slice. Sephiroth looked at him from the back of his head. Sephiroth shunpoed away from him and was in front of him about ten feet away. Sephiroth looked at him and rose his blade to his eyes. "My blade is sharp. It will cut you to shreds." Sephiroth said. He waits to see what will happen next and how strong this Espada was.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Shiroi laughed when he threw the first swing all he did was left his hyands out his pocket and hit the blade defleting it he then seen the other attacks and block them the same way he did the first. When it was over he looked at his gloves. " Ah, man you gotta by me new gloves now. " He said looking at his shreddd up gloves. Then he looked at his hands no markings at all. " I think you mean vut me to shred, as cut my gloves to shreds, and you mean your blade is as sharp as a butterknife. Am i right because i just deflected your blades with my hand and look no markings." He said as he smiled at the Vizard. " Here let me show you power. This might feel light do cause i realy dont wanna fight."Shiroi said as he vanished he reapeared infront of the Vizard smiling. "Hey." Shiroi fist was now going towards Seph, stomach about to pounch him hard enough to make blood come out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and shunpoed away. "Wow, and you say im bad. Your the first espada now act like it." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and sighed. "Make this fun." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and looked to his right. Sephiroth looked back at him and put his hand on his blade. "Anomie." Sephiroth said and went into shikai. Sephiroth had fire all around him and it was going to Shiroi. Sephiroth could not be seen by the fire around him and looked at all the fire around him. Sephiroth jumped up was at the top of the fire. (about 20 feet in the air) Sephiroth pointed his his hand at him and all the fire went around him. Sephiroth looked at him and had the fire start to close and spikes of fire were going to him. The espada started to have dome and spikes of fire around him. Sephiroth laughed and looked at him. Hepoped his neck and waits for him to do something
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Shiroi smiled. " You say i am bad, If i was right if i was bad, you wouldnt have dodge that pounch, Now you say i am first espada act like it. Tell me why should i show my full powrs to you when you not even at your full potential, and if that is your full strength thats said for ill will never draw my blade on a weak skum of a person like you." Shiroi then watched as he went shikai. Shiroi, then walked orward then seen him jump then a fire barraier came around him. " Pretty like show." Shiroi then punhed the floor and went under ground creating a hole then he ug a tunnel and came up on the other side of the dome. " Know i dirty. Aw man." Shiroi said as he brushed himself off. " Aw there you go. " Shiroi then vnashined and re apeared with a punch that was directly in Seph face moving at full speed about to punch him. " Dodge this." He said in a deep demonic voice. This attack was going to be hard for him to dodge. As he did this he felt a burn but ignored it for it didnt hurt that much at all, it just tickled a bit to him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 am

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. He knows that he won't get out of this but he can harm him with it. Sephiroth had his face on fire when he punched him and grabed his arm with his hand on fire to try and move it from his face but it hit. Sephiroth's face moved and he spat out blood. Sephiroth looked at him. "Ow." Sephiroth said. he wiped the blood off his lip and looked at it from his hand. Sephiroth licked it and looked at him. "Mmmmm. Blood. Now im going to find out what your's tasts like." Sephiroth said. "Ok you asked for it." Sephiroth said. He put his hand to the sky and shot fire to the sky. Sephiroth looked at him with a smile. He looked at the clouds that started to form from the fire and shunpoed to the ground and looked at him. He poped his jaw and looked at him. He put his hand on his blade. "i've never used it so soon in a fight. Bankai." Sephiroth said and more fire left his body. At the top of the fire was the head of a dragon and it started to go to him. Sephiroth laughed insanly at him. Sephiroth swung his blade and all the sand rose from the ground to the sky and was about ten feet in the air. Sephiroth looked at him and waits for the time to happen.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:16 am

Shiroi looked at him and laughed. He then looked at the ashes on his hand. " Man your stupid fire it got smug on me. " Shiroi then looked at Seph. " Must we fight your realy boring and i am tired. " Shiroi said as he dodges the strike tht was sent from the ground to the air. Shiroi then floated down to the ground where he stood looking at Seph, with his hands still in his pockets. " You wanna see my true form." He said taking his blade out his sheath. " Na i think its to soon. " He said sheathing it back then placin g his hands in his pocket. Shiroi then looked at Seph. " Wait i just remebere, you said you was going to shed my blood, kinda sad that i already made you bleed with one punch and you swung at me no attacked me maybe i think seven times now and i only hit you once out of two." Shiroi then though., "This kid not very bright he lets his anger take control which is a bad move for both him and me. I beeter stay on my toes, and that drgon hum i wonder if that flame can with stand... Maybe." He said in a calm voice standing there looking and waiting on the kid to speak, or make another bad choice.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 am

Sephiorth looked at him and smiled. "Well the fire is stronger then you think." Sephiroth said. He put his hand to the sky. Sephiroth smiled at him. "Now let it rain fire." Sephiroth said. Then, fire started to rain down from the sky and went all overthe place. All of the things that were around him with in a mile was on fire. Sephiroth had the fire miss him by a little bit so the Espada can't hide next to him and shunpoed away. Sephiroth had it rain were he was standing and missed him from were he was standing now. "Not even you can get out of this with out geting hit." Sephiroth said. and put his hand on the fire. "And just to make it even stronger." Sephiroth said and all the fire terned blue. The hotest fire knowen to all the worlds. Sephiroth looked at him from the fire and can't see him that well becasue of all the fire that was raining down. Sephiroth smiled and waits for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 am

Shiroi smiled and then bit his finger. " You think ill allow you to even cut e, and now you think ill allow you to kill me with this weak fire." He said as he grabed the fire in his hand then smashed it to ahses. Then the fire turn blue once Seph touch it. " hum stronger." e then left his hand and charged a Cero the Cero charge blocked th fire falling down. The he released it into the air, the blast went up into, the sky anhd blew a whole into the cloud then it stoped raining over him. He then charged a second cero and pointed towards, Seph. The blast was realeased in a crimson red, light it was moving at a great speed towards him. Shiroi just smiled and waited for him to dodge it.

((Short,))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 am

Sephiroth looked at him and poped his neck. He looked at him. "Your not doing much." Sephiroth said. He put his sword in the way and the cero his his sword. He knocked it away and sighed. "You want me to go 100%?" Sephiroth said. "OK then." Sephiroth said. He put his hand to his face. "This will end the fight now." Sephiroth said. A mask poped up out of no were and sephiroth's eyes terned gold and the white part terned black. Sephiroth smiled under his mask. "Now you will die." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and then showed up next to him and were he once was he was still standing there. He started to fade away. Sephiroth looked at him in the eyes and snaped his fingers. Then, The espada started to guss out with blood. Sephiroth had vines pop up and grab him and the vines can't be broken. Sephiroth also made his sword spin around the espada and choke him. Sephiroth then put his sword into the sky. "This is what happends when you mess with me." Sephiroth said. "Even with your herro." Sephiroth said. "You try to act like you can't be cut but no one can't not be cut in the eye." Sephiroth said and went to stab him in the eye and though his brain. It would be hard to get out of this and even if he got out of the way of it and it hit his face, Sephiroth had a vary, vary strong fire around it so it can cut him.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 am

Shiroi, smiled. " Nice illusion kid, My heirro is way to strong for you to hit me, this how i learn that this fake. I like the basic trick, but if you was smart you would know this.....Nothing you shall learn." Shiroi closed his eye s and then the illusion turned into a black room and soon Seph sword faded away. " Welcome to my world. " Shiroi opened his eyes and they was glowing now. Shiroi then Vanshined all that was heard was a demonic voice laughing. Then red glowing crimson eyes started to glow from all Angles. " So how does the true power of an Primero feel." He then laughed again after talking in a demonic voice. " Time to die you say, but yet you already died. How ask how you died, and now you shall look at your on corps. You see nothing, only because your body was demolished. You ask how again, you may never know how because it suposed to be a surprise. Now shall we continue this fight or would you rather die in my mind. Never mind dont answer that we shall finish this in the real world.

Back to reality Shiroi eyes was glowing crimson red, and his reiatsu was just following out like a waterfall, it was strong enough to bring the 2nd espada and lower ( lower as in 3,4,5 ect.) to there knees. Shiroi then looked at him and smiled. " You wanted to see my true power this is only half imagine my ressurrection kid." He said as he vanished then reapeared behind Seph. A kick was brought to Seph face and with that he brought another kick if he was to miss so it be harder for him to dodge the second kick coming to his face, This kick was owerful enough to rip his mask off half way. Shiroi laughed and waied for him to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 am

Sephiroth looked at his attacks. He smiled under his mask. He was kicked. but, he put his sword in the way and with the fire around it even with the Espada's herro it would still cut through him. Sephiroth was sent flying. His mask was gone and he was laying on the ground. He got back up. "Well, it's time." He said. He pullled out a bottle of sake. "To the fight." he said. He drank the hole bottle and fell to the floor. He got back up. "N-now you die." Sephiroth said with a laugh at the end of it. He was drunk off his ass. He fell down again and his face was in the sand. He started laughing. It sounded different from his other laugh. not the same voice. Why is this you may ask. How is his voice different? Well, All this power left his body and fire was all over his body and in the fire was the form of his mask. Sephiroth got back to his feet but had his hair hide his face. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He said. "NOW LETS HAVE SOME REAL FUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" Sephiroth showed his face and part of his mask was there. Sephiroth was runing to him faster then last time. He was runing all around him and it looked like there was over 1000 of him. he looked at him. Sephiroth poped up and the blade went at him with the same speed as the Espada. his power was grater then before. the blade was stronger. Even the espada with the strongest herro would get his arm cut wide open by this if it hit him. Sephiroth looked at him. "Sorry you got stuck with that weakling Sephiroth. My name is Riuku." Riuku said he opened his mouth and a ball of fire formed. He shot the fire at him and the fire shot at him. Riuku shunpoed away and came at him with a fast speed from the back and swung his sword. He was using just as much if not more power then the espada. He swung his sword and even if the espada blocked it he would be cut and sent flying. Not even senido can get him out of this. The power was to grate. The speed was to fast. He eather got burned badly or cut and sent flying.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 am

Shiroi smiled. " I starting to believe you dont have the strength to kill me you spoke twice, it time to die, who time is it to die mines or yours, the way you speak is sad, whats funny is do, your useing your fullest powers, and still i have yet to touch my sword, and now you drunk sake, even more sad you cant hold your liquer, how can you get drunk off one bottle, of that. " Shiroi then watched him speak some more and his power level grew a bit. " Your not keeping me waiting you actualy making me bored hopefully you be more fun then last time. " Shiroi saw this speed he had still slow, Shiroi seen the real him and then closed his eyes, When he jumped up and slashed down at him, Shiroi just took one step and dodge. He kicked Seph in the side sending him flying a bit back from him. " Your name means nothing I just want a good fight. So far you fail at that." Shiroi then seen him charge a blast and fired it, then watched him Shunpo behind him. Shiroi shook is head in disapoint-ment. Shiroi then jumped up an watched as he his own fire ball hit him. " Are you bright at all do that rage full head hold any kind of brain. " Shiroi then bit himself again causeing blood to trip from his index finger. A cero was chargeing once more it was the espada one of many strong Cero Gran Rey Cero it was called. Shiroi then fired Straight down apon Seph. Shiroi waited for the smoke to clear up from the blast as he did he look down from the sky with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Riuku looked at him and smiled. "Wow." He said when the cero was coming to him. Riuku was not harmed by his fire. Riuku looked at the attack and a cloud of dust formed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Riuku said. "Thats the power that Sephiroth had a hard time with? What a joke." He said. Riuku shunpoed at him and his speed was faster then the Espada was going by far. Riuku swung his sword and with the power he was using and the fire around the blade it would cut his arm clean off. Riuku shunpoed again and this time he shot a blast of fire at him. He shunpoed to the grond and stabed the ground. Riuku shot fire into it and then, the ground behind him started to break. A monster like hand came from the ground and climed its way out. The monster was over 30 feet talk and looked at him. Riuku had it shoot fire at him and he showed up behind the Espada and grabed him so he can't move out of the way of the fire. Riuku put his head next to him. "This will harm you no mater how strong you are." Riuku said. He put his head back to were it was and had fire leave from all points of his body. the fire was blue but even stronger then last time by ALOT. Riuku waits to see what happends.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Shiroi laugh. " Your still havn't understand i not even at full power retard. You useing all you powers to soon and now that you are getting tired lets have some fun." Shiroi finaly drew his blade. Shiroi watch Seph swing once with that he blocked it by gentle moving the sword in front of him. He didnt loose banalace when it hit. He stood still Seh then shunpo and fired a another fire ball shiroi grabed it with his bare hands the same move doesnt work on me twice iknow its basic ability now so it useless. hiroi then watch a gaint Beast rise and he smiled. Seph tryed to grab him and she vanshined leave Seph getting hit once again by his own attack. " Idiot move Dont ever try to grab me you think your faster yet i not useing full power, Come on kid, your speed and power will never match up to mine, so stop thinking your faster cause your not you just slower, but i wont lie your speed increase just it still not fast enough. Let me show you power, power that you could never reach no matter how hard you train power of a Espada. " Shiroi then stabed his sword into th ground and stood on top of it. " Tear your foes, Lobo Blanco." Shiroi said this then a cloud of snad flew over him and covered his whole body and he area around him.

A howl was heard and then a large gust of winf blew showing Shiroi in the middle of it. Shiroi just howled loudly enough to create shockwaves in the air and surrounding area, powerful enough to throw off his opponents, it also knock all the flames in the air to ashes destroying them including the flames around Seph. Shiroi's appearance changed drastically to something more dog-like and predatory. His teeth become jagged and sharp, his hands turn into black claws and his feet become black clawed paws, similar to that of a wolf, along with a thick whip-like tail. His hair becomes very long and flowing, and the markings around his eyes enlarge and extend to the tips of his ears, which become wolf-like. He loses his distinctive jaw mask, which is replaced by a sort of a headgear on his forehead. His clothing changes to become a form-fitting white segmented armor, similar to his original Adjuchas-Hollow form. He has blades protruding from his forearms and his calves. Shiroi smiled and in a blink he was gone and then he reapeared on the side of Seph. Kicking him so hard it would break any normal humans bone in a instant. With that. He fired a large number of explosive "darts" from his elbows with enough charge to demolish huge buildings. They look somewhat similar to an axe blade, but with an indention in the middle. He kinew this would kill him for sure there was no way in hell that Sephwas going to get up from that and if he did he would be badly ingored to the point where he be fighing just o stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Riuku looked at him and shunpoed away from the man but he was hit by his kick. Riuku fell to the ground and got back up. Your time is up Riuku Sephiroth said. He grabed his mask and started to pull it off. "NO DON'T! YOU'LL DIE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Riuku said but the mask was off. Sephiroth's eyes came back and looked at him. "Now, that mask will come back but it will be me. Let the REAL fight start now." Sephiroth said. He put his mask back on and seeing as how it was his hollow and he has not had his mask on for some time, The mask can be on for as long as it would. Sephiroth was not using a thing to attack him with. He looked at the dart like things and shunpoed out of the way of them. Sephiroth looked at him with his mask. He smiled under it. "This will be better." Sephiroth said. He was using his true power now. Sephiroth was gone. He showed up just as fast as the other Espada did to him and swung his sword. "Fire blast." Sephiroth said and a big thing of fire shot out and was about ten feet tall and ten feet wide. Sephiroth looked at the fire of were the Espada was standing. "I will win this. And you can't do a thing to stop me from doing it." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed away and felt the power of the espada so he can't sneek up on him from eny and all points. Sephiroth was not going to let him lose.

Sephiroth shunpoed to him again and was spining around the Espada realy realy fast. Sephiroth had fire go under him and around him. Sephiroth had the fire shoot at him like spikes and he jumped up and shot fire from the top of the Espada. Then after that, Sephiroth showed back up under the Espada and had a cero in his hand and shot it at him. Sephiroth shunpoed away again and was at the ground. Sephiroth looked at the monster and it shot its hand to him. Sephiroth laughed at him and the hand had more spikes of fire coming out of it and shot to the Espada. He waits to see how he will get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Shiroi laughed. He grabed the kids blde the first it swong. " You dont get it do you in this form my power is way stronger then yours no way for you to keep up no way for you to win ." He then let go of the lade and watch the man run away. Shiroi then watched him create a dum fire. " Hum, you idiot learn. "He said in a deep demonic voice. Shiroi howled again and the shockwave blew his fire away. Shiroi then appeared in front of Seph, he grabed his hand that was holding the blade and squezed it so Seph couldnt move or even use his blade. Shiroi then fire ten of explosive "darts" from his elbows with enough charge to demolish huge buildings. This time it was to close for Seph to dodge and it would hit him killing him in a second.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and closed his eyes. this is it. he thought. Sephiroth got shot by all the darts. Sephiroth fell to the ground and had his sword in his hand. Sephiroth looked at it. He looked at the Espada. this....is..i-....NEVER! FIGHT! GET UP! Sephiroth moved his hand and his body was starting to move. Sephiroth started to push himself up and got on one knee. Sephiroth looked him in the eye and stood back up. "I...won't...die." Sephiroth said. He pointed his sword at him and half of his mask was gone. Sephiroth needed something. He needed to kill this man. Sephiroth looked at him and his site was fuzy. He could not stay up for much longer. He looked at him. "Don't think that your the best. There will always be...two people...s...stronger then you." He said and blood came out of his mouth. "Cero,......and your...." Sephiroth stabed his sword into the ground. "King." He fell.

(not bad.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada   Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs the 1st Espada
Page 1 of 1