Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth vs Ken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs Ken Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Ken   Sephiroth vs Ken I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Sephiroth walked into the out side of the vizard's home. He walked into the training grounds. He looked all around and there was no one there. He looked up. No one. Sephiroth was here for one reason. To fight the vizard leader. He was smiling and he was not moving but inside he was jumping around. He was so happy. He wanted to fight this man. He how much the differ in there power. Sephiroth had his hand on his blade and pulled it out fast. the tip of the blade shined in the sun light and he swung it at a tree. the tree was cut clean in half and he put the blade back in his sheath. He looked at the tree fall onto another tree and break it down. Sephiroth laughed and then he let out a lot of reitsu and all the trees broke by his power alone. He was not going to hold back. He let all of it out. Sephiroth would say that he was giving it his all but really he was still holding back. He looked at all the trees and then smiled as they fell down to the ground. he pulled his blade out again and looked around. "Were are you?" he said to himself. Sephiroth walked down some more and then he jumped into the air. this is going to be so fun. I can't wait for us to fight. Riuku said. Sephiroth smiled. Same here." Riuku laughed and so did Sephiroth. He popped his neck and the looked over at the house. Nothing. It was like no one was in there. sephiroth knows all about his man's speed. He smiled. He knows that he can't beat him in speed. But can the man beat him in power? Sephiroth asked himself this and licked his lips. "I want blood." Sephiroth said. "And he's going to give it to me." Sephiroth said again. He popped his back and then his wrists. He was ready for this. He wanted this. he needed this fight to happen. He was going crazy. like a kid with a lot of money and was about to buy his favorite toy. He laughed a loud laugh and waits for the man he was going to fight to show up.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

Sephiroth vs Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ken   Sephiroth vs Ken I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 am

(first 3rd person in a while.. have some patience)

Kenshin's Orange hair flew through the gentle breeze softly as he made his way down the stadium like steps.the moment his foot touched the ground he looked over at Sephiroph who was flaring his reiatsu wildly. the look on his face was obvious. he was out for blood; and i would give it too him, ten fold at that. but the blood would indeed be his own. Kenshin unsheathed his blade and it immediately shifted into its shikai sate; letting off a large gush of Reishi as the air grew heavy with their combined powers.meeting Sephirophs mad laugh with a grin and a stare that rivaled even the most cynically insane people, Kenshin spoke up, "Yo. Seph.. Long time no see.. Lets get this started!" with the leaving of his last word Kenshin appeared behind Sephiroph, swinging his blade in a wide arc hard, only to be repelled. but Kenshin wasn't about to back down -no, instead he appeared to Sephiroph's side spinning to bring an upper cut slash as his after image looked as real as he was still there, a mild memento to the speed Kenshin was capable of acomplishing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ken   Sephiroth vs Ken I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the man as he was going at him with his power. "Nice." He said and then the man was gone. Sephiroth terned around and found him there. It was only the thing that people love to do when they attack. Go from there blind side. Sephiroth smiled and put his blade in the way. Sephiroth felt the force he was using. "Not bad." Sephiroth said. "Just what a leader should have. now it's my tern." Sephiroth said. he jumped back and put his hand on his blade. "Anomie." He said and then fire shot out of his body and was flying all over the place and he laughed on the inside of the fire. Sephiroth popped his neck and then he poked his blade out and there was it's change. Sephiroth swung it and all that fire that left him shot out at the man named Ken. His leader. Sephiroth was smart. He had the fire that hit the trees and made it go all over the trees so now all of the trees were on fire. Now they can't hide in the trees. Sephiroth jumped up and the ground under him broke. Sephiroth showed up and he had his blade swing down to kens head. Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile. "i know. We have not talked. but now it's time to show you what all i can do." Sephiroth said. He was smiling even more. He was wanting this. He licked his lips and put even more force down on his blade to hit Ken. Sephiroth waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sephiroth vs Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ken   Sephiroth vs Ken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Ken
Page 1 of 1