Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Sephiroth walked into a open spot just out of the vizards place in the training grounds. He was on a mission. But before he gose he was going to be with some guy. Tensai. Sephiroth sighed. He is one spot below him and he wanted to see just how good this guy is. So, Sephiroth looked all around. His blade moved in the winds and so did his shirt. His scars showed when the wind started to blow harder and he poped his neck. Sephiroth smiled an insane smile. is This guy eny good? Riuku asked. i don't know. He better if he gets stuck with me. Sephiroth said to him. well he has something there. What mite that be? Sephiroth asked. You know nothing about this guy. He mite know about you and if he dose then he has the upper hand. Riuku said with a laugh. Upper hand or not it's power and planing that wins the battle. Sephiroth said. He looked at the door and sighed. "Come on out kid." Sephiroth said. He waits for him to show.

(sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Tensai had been excited all day,he was getting to fight the Sephiroth guy. Tensai had a love of fighting,even if he did enjoy peace,he loved fighting all out,a good challenge. He was so excited he didn't even bother to fill his daily flask,it seemed completely unimportant compared to the fight he was going to go up against.

He approached the spot where he was to fight Sephiroth,and heard him telling Tensai to come on out. Jumping down in front of him,Tensai gave a courteous smile. "Hello,so are you ready? I know I am. This will be fun,I can already tell." Then he jumped back about a yard and put his right hand on his zanpaku-to's handle. "Alright,are there any kind of rules or pre-fight monologuing to cover? I can wait a little longer if it's necessary.",he said to Sephiroth,unable to stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. "Seeing as how your going to be with me on this mission i would like to see all that you can do. Come at me like you wanted to kill me." Sephiroth said. "If we get into a fight i want to know that you'll have my back. If you can i'll have your's." Sephiroth said. He pulled his blade out slowly and pointed it at him. At the tip of the blade the sun shined off of it. "Are you ready?" Sephiroth said. "don't hold back." Sephiroth said. He poped his neck. "I'll go first see how you are when being attacked." he said. Sephiroth shunpoed at him and his blade was over Sephiroth's head. He swung the blade down to him and if Ten did not block it he would be cut in half. But if he did, he would be crushed into the ground. Sephiroth smiled and pointed two fingers at the kids foot. "Hado #33. Sokatsui" He said and lightning shot out from his hand and went to Tens foot. Sephiroth shunpoed back and was now about ten feet away from him. Sephiroth took about six steps back and then put his foot on a tree. Sephiroth smiled. He shot himself off of the tree and the tree was now just a shards of wood. Sephiroth pulled his blade back and when he got as close as he wanted to Ten he swung his blade at him. If he was hit he would be cut clean in half. If blocked he would be sent flying into trees. Sephiroth was only useing one hand and had a crazy smile on his face.

Well i gess i'm wrong. He dose not know alot about you. And that smile. GOD! He looks like a joke. Riuku said. We should just kill him and say we did not mean to. Sephiroth shook his head. I'm not going to kill him. And don't juge a book by it's cover. Sephiroth said. True. Riuku did not say a word after that. Sephiroth looked back at Ten and smiled. "SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN WORK BY MY SIDE!" Sephiroth said. His blade was moving so fast that it could not be seen. All you could see what the part that Sephiroth was holding. He waits for Ten do act and show him that he can work with him.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Tensai had to react quick,Sephiroth was attacking with speed and skill. Here goes nothin!!,he thought.

First he brought his Zanpaku-to up to block the attack,then he was almost forced down by it's strength. Next was the kido being fired at him,there was only one escape,he used shunpo to move quickly.

Now he was about ten yards from Sephiroth. "Alright,well I can see I won't have a chance at beating you without this..." He held up his Zanpaku-to and shouted,"Bring the apocalypse,Raito-Kuro!!" The single-blade katana then transformed its shape into that of a katana with two blades,one on each side.

Tensai rushed towards Sephiroth speedily,and when he was five yards away swung Raito-Kuro so that the Kuro edge swung towards Sephiroth. The blade wouldn't connect,but hopefully the attack itself would. "Release your dark powers Kuro,show him the Kuro Hari!!" Then hundreds of small black needles flew at Sephiroth.

After launching this attack,Tensai ran slightly to the left of Sephiroth and swung the Raito-side at his back in an actual blade strike.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the kid. He was moving his blade realy fast knocking them all away from him. Sephiroth looked over at the kid when he swung his sword at him. He grabed the kids hand with the hand that was holding Sephiroth's blade and then with his other free hand he thrusted his hand to the kids gut. The speed and power was fast. He then twisted the kids arm so he would let go of his blade then moved it in a way to were he could break his arm. Sephiroth was not going to mess around with him. He wanted to show him that when in a real fight, Your going to have a hard time. He then let go of him and poped his back. Sephiroth pointed his blade at him. "There was over 100 ways i could have killed you. Speed is the best when it comes to attacks. Your power is good but just work on your speed a little." He said. Sephiroth looked deep in the mans eyes. Sephiroth pulled his blade back. Sephiroth sighed. "Now, show me what you can do." He said. Sephiroth shunpoed to him and swung his blade fast. Not as fast as he once was but it was still fast. Sephiroth swung it at him so that he can't get back to his blade. He waits for him to show him his real power.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 pm

((I have some time thankfully...))

Tensai had to act quick,his mind was rushing for an idea. He acted quickly,and desperately:attempting to catch the sword. Tensai succeeded...somewhat. He caught the blade between his two hands unscathed,except his left had made contact with the blade. Only a little,but there was a cut indefinitely.

He kicked off from the ground,and jumped back,then conjured his Vaizard mask over his face. Sattou no Ashi!! Tensai thought. He felt his body filled with the power,and used its speed to quickly dash and re-attain his Zanpaku-to. Then quickly dashed back to where he stood. "Alright with my Sattou no Ashi active,my speed surpasses that of most living things! You said I needed some speed right?",he said to his opponent.

Then he rushed towards him and used the Raito Kuro Taitoku to fire two light and two dark bolts of energy at him. Then he rushed quickly behind and aimed his blade for Sephiroth's back just below his right shoulder.

((Details on both attacks:))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man with a smile. "There you go." he said. Sephiroth looked at how he had his mask on and then smiled. He looked at the attacks that were coming down to him and then put himself to the groud moving out of the way of that lightning bolts and the mans attack. He terned around and smiled. "Oh there you are." He said. Sephiroth put his hand out and a ball of fire was there. He shot the ball of fire and it was big. It was about ten feet tall and six feet wide. He smiled and then shunpoed away. He could tell from one of his attacks that he got fast. So, by that he can tell that he could get out of the attack will no problem but then again, he still had a good chance of hiting him seeing as how he was realy close to him. Sephiroth was starting to like this guy. "I think we will make a good team." Sephiroth said. "Just don't die." He said. Sephiroth felt something on his arm. It was moving down. He looked over at it and blood was coming out. He smiled. "Well your first hit i'm so proud." He said with a smile that a father gives to there son. But that was not the case here. He liked the fact that his team-mate could keep up with him. He liked that. He knows that he will have his back and Sephiroth will have his. Sephiroth put his hand to his face. "I'll just end this now." He said and his mask showed up. Sephiroth smiled under his mask and pointed at him. Then, the kids sword was gone. Next the ground went up and covered his legs so he can't move. After that trees grabed his arms so he can't move them. Sephiroth shunpoed to him and grabed the kids neck crushing in his neck. "It's over." He said and then let go. Sephiroth took his mask off and the tree and ground went back to it's places and then the kids sword showed back up. "Not bad." he said. Sephiroth smiled. "You did better then i thought you would."
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

The fire attack would've been a slight nuisance to dodge,and make a little contact no matter what. It was the following attack that Sephiroth launched that would be causing trouble. I gotta admit,he's really strong. I'm glad though,this means I'll have less to worry about when working with him.

Tensai took the attack,and let the damage take effect. He forced himself back to his feet,with some effort. Then he let his mask slip away,and his Zanpaku-to go back to normal. "You're very skilled. Had I used my next abilities,you still might've been able to pull off the victory. You definitely deserve your rank. I like the way you fight,I can tell you don't have trouble holding your own. So,I'm happy I got to fight you.",Tensai told him. He honestly meant it,when he got to fight powerful opponents,it let him gauge his power against theirs to see how strong he needed to be to rival them.

"I look forward to my next chance to fight you,by then I hope we are both much stronger,it'll be even more fun that way.",he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)   Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Tensai (seeing his power)
Page 1 of 1