Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Sephiroth was walking in the home of the vizards. He was bored. He had nothing to do. His blade moving around as he walked. The blade was on his right side and he heared the taping sounds of his feet on the floor. He looked all around and there was not much in the place. This is were the vizard go to keep peace and what not. Sephiroth did not like peace. He loved war. He loved hate. He loved to kill. That is what he was going to do. Sephiroth was going to kill a vizard. This vizard was not to smart to do what he did. He dissrespected him. So, like Sephiroth would do, He was going to kill him. The only thing that Sephiroth stoped to ask himself was. Should i kill him fast or slow and painfull? Slow and painfull sounds good. I think that this shit will be hell of fun. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He taped his blade and kicked open the doors to the out side. Sephiroth felt the worm air blow on his face. He can hear the trees blowing in the winds. He can see the grass move by the winds. Sephiroth sighed. This should be fun. Sephiroth thinks to himself again. Your realy going to kill this guy? Riuku asked. can i do it? NO!!! HE'S MINE! Sephiroth thinks to himself and Riuku shut up.

Sephiroth steped out of the house and looked at one of the doors. They were about to come off. "I did not kick you that hard. Weak door." Sephiroth said. "I'm not going to fix it." He laughed. He walked into the training grounds. Sephiroth looked to the ground and kicked some dirt in to the sky. He sat down on the ground then was laying down on his back. Sephiroth looked up. There was some clouds in this day, The sun was strong. It was about noon. He closed his eyes. This guy better be strong. He thinks to himself. Sephiroth opened his eyes back up and looked to his right. Then his left. No one was there. Sephiroth got back to his feet and wiped off the dust that got on him. Sephiroth poped his neck then his back and wrists. so, I'm not going to fight? Not one bit?[/i] [i]I SAID NO!!! YOU WILL NOT GET IN THIS UNLESS YOUR NEEDED. Sephiroth said to him. He realy wanted to kill this guy. Sephiroth poped his shoulder and the rest of his bones. He looked at the sky again. "This day will end if fire." Sephiroth said. "COME ON OUT BOY!" Sephiroth looked all over and could not find him. Sephiroth waits for this man to show so he can end his life.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Ah such a lovely day. No birds, only a couple clouds. And to top it all off. It was warm. Just the way Kawazoe liked it. He was taking a stroll around the Vizard headquarters. It was a good exercise due to the size of the building. Kawazoe often strolled around the Vizard HQ just to keep in shape. He came onto the training area, and saw a Vizard laying down, then jumping to their feet. He figured this was the person that wanted to fight him. When he got a couple yards away it seemed the Vizard had finally lost his cool. He shouted at the top of his longs for Kawazoe to come out and fight. But one word really got under his skin. Boy Kawazoe hated to be called boy, because he wasn't. Kawazoe was a grown man. "You're calling me boy? Yet you are shouting at the top of your lungs." Kawazoe sighed, and walked until he was only a couple feet away from the Vizard. "Seems like you want to fight. So let's not waste any time talking." Kawazoe leaned down to his boots, and pulled out a dagger from each. The pair weren't long, but they were sharp. This was his weapon of choice. And his Zan in its sealed state. "Shinichi Kawazoe, Ex 3rd Division Captain. Current Angelus Orbis Terrarum." It was proper manners to tell your opponent your name and rank, before you started a fight. Everyone learned that when they learned how to hold a sword.

Kawazoe got himself into a defensive position. His right arm held out in front of him. The dagger pointing backwards. While his other blade was behind him, pointing at the ground. It was his favorite position, and his best. Kawazoe took a deep breath in, calming himself for the battle that would come. "You get the first move." If this guy was what Kawazoe thought he was he would say something like."I'll end this battle with the first move." Just by looking at the Vizard, and hearing him lose his cool. Kawazoe gripped his daggers as tight as you could. The problem with them was that they came out of his hands very easily. Once that happened the battle changed very quickly. Hopefully Kawazoe wouldn't be so unlucky in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "I can call you boy. I'm over 1000 years old." Sephiroth said. He looked at the small blades that he pulled out. Sephiroth pulled out his sword. "name, Sephiroth. Rank, Niger Everto." Sephiroth said. He looked at him. "you mite be a lower rank but that dose not mean that i'm going to hold back." Sephiroth said. After he was done, he was gone. He showed up in front of him and swung his sword down. The force was so grate that it would crush the man into the ground. He shunpoed again and showed up next to him on his right. He went to cut his leg and it would cut the mans leg clean off if it hit. Same with his other leg. Sephiroth again showed up at his back and went to cut down the spine. If it hit his back then he would no longer stand. Sephiroth shunped again and was about ten feet away from him. Sephiroth was going at him so fast that the ground under him broke. He swung his sword and if it hit him at all he would be sent flying. There was a vary unlikely chance that he would get out of the way of all the attacks. He waits to see what happends next with a crazy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

1000, young compared to Kawazoe. "You children never respect your elders. I'm over 2000 brat." And with that said the Vizard appeared in front of Kawazoe. Kawazoe blocked the first strike with ease. He wasn't weak at all. He blocked the second strike with his left hand, pushing away from the man. Kawazoe flash stepped to his front to dodge the rest of the blows. After the man had finished with all the strikes he had appeared a couple feet away from Kawazoe. The man threw his sword at Kawazoe, stupid. Kawazoe turned his head at the Vizard a smile on his face. "Getting tired. You do a lot with one turn, but now it's my turn." Kawazoe flash stepped behind the man. He sent one of his knives at the man's neck, the other was aimed at the man's back. It wasn't aimed anywhere, because Kawazoe was focusing on the vital hit that could kill the man. If it hit the battle would be over, and it would leave Kawazoe to walk. Something he hated doing, but he had to, to keep fit.

[Short]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 pm

(um, one thing, you should have been crushed into the ground, like Exodus said, ranks mean power.)

Sephiroth smiled. "Old." He said. "Gess thats geting to you." Sephiroth said. He spun and the blades missed him. He grabed his hands and put them to the ground, He let go of his arm and looked him in the eye. "Now, lets see." Sephiroth said. "I can kill you now, but i'll save that for latter." Sephiroth said. "I want to have some fun." He swung his sword and went to cut his hand off. Sephiroth shunpoed again and went to kick him into the sky. Sephiroth was using alot of speed. Sephiroth knows that Shunpo was not going to work to get out of the way with all his speed. Sephiroth smiled and laughed with a crazy "i'm going to kill you laugh." He waits for him to do something

(short to.)
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

[He went Rp based.]

Kawazoe pulled back from the man, breaking his grasp. The kick hit him square in the jaw, and it sent him landing on his butt. His daggers some how remained in his hands. Kawazoe jumped back up on his feet, and flash stepped behind the man. "Killing me is going to take a lot more than just a little hit." Kawazoe sent both of his daggers at the man's shoulders. Each aimed at a different shoulder. If they hit it was cause serious damage, but Kawazoe would lose his weapon. And be left with hand to hand combat. This was a win loss situation.

[SHORT]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and his eyes widend. He shunpoed down and forword to get out of the way of the on-coming blades but they cut the top of each shoulder. Sephiroth looked at him with blood coming down from his arms. He put some on his hand and licked it. "Mmmm. Blood. Now im going to find out what yours tasts like." He said. Sephiroth put his sword away and shunpoed to the blades. He pulled them out of the wall and looked at him. "This will be fun." Sephiroth said. He ran at him with full speed. He was breaking the ground again and one of them shot into the air. He saw this and shinpoed to it. He grabed the big rock and threw it at him. Sephiroth shunpoed to it and kicked it to make it go faster. The rock was big. It was about ten feet tall and wide. He was standing on the rock looking at him. He jumped off and the rock hit. But not him the ground. Dust formed and he hid his reiatsu so he can't find him. Sephiroth was at the mas feet and went to cut the back of his feet with his blades. Sephiroth knows that if they hit that the man will have a hard time standing. Again he showed up but with the dust it was hard to see him. He went to cut a part of each arm. With the parts that it was most likly going to hit, they would make his arms useless. Sephiroth jumped into the air and was about ten feet away from him and with the dust he was now unseen. Sephiroth shot both of the blades back at the man and they were moving fast. one was going to the neck and the other was going to his heart. He waits to see how he gets himself out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Time was something that was really quick in a battle. If you used to right it would show. But if you wasted your time it could cost you your life. When the boulder came flying at Kawazoe only to miss, dust was created. A cloud of it surrounded Kawazoe, leaving him hidden. At that time he activated his mask. A figure appeared from outside the cloud. The figure was soon recognized by Kawazoe as his opponent. The man seemed to be trying to attack Kawazoe, but it would be pointless. The man made several slashes along his body. All doing nothing. The reason why was because when he had his mask on he had a Heirro. And it was easy to tell because of his new grey skin. As the man ran out of the dust cloud, Kawazoe prepared himself for another attack. But that wasn't what came. Two projectiles traveling at a high speed where aimed at him. At first they seemed to be aimed at his heart and neck, but as the came closer than lowered to his stomach, and just above his heart. Kawazoe cover his chest with his arms. Protecting the parts, but that wasn't enough. The daggers wedged themselves into his arms. Kawazoe was holding back a scream of pain. He needed to get the Daggers out, quickly. He grabbed the one in his right arm and pulled. It came out, but there was a wound that was bleeding. He could still move the arm, even though there was a hole in it. He put the dagger in his mouth, and with his now dagger-less free arm his pulled the other one out. Now he had two wounds. Very painful ones. The dust cloud started to disappear and the man could be seen. He was standing a good distance away from Kawazoe. Anger filled his eyes, and moved throughout his body. He pulled the dagger out of his mouth and put it into his right hand. He held both of the daggers backwards, and took a deep breath in. Kawazoe flash stepped behind the man, it would look like Kawazoe would still be standing in front of the man. But wasn't in actual time. Kawazoe sent both of his daggers at the man's neck. If they hit it would kill the man instance, if they didn't Another try could be made.

~Comment Sensored by Reynado for Disrespect Cirumstances.~

Last edited by Shinichi Kawazoe on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Edit your post shinichi, it doesn't make any sence. You said you were hit in the begining but where exactly n what was the extent of the damage. You could not have "senced" the blades like you stated in our previous discussion due to the fact u stated you had to think while the blades got closer.another problem is you failed to mention exactly when you donned your mask, which I have to assume was after sephiroths attack.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. He could see this one coming. Sephiroth shunpoed at the same time he felt his reitsu go behind him. Sephiroth terned around and looked at him. Sephiroth looked at his shirt. his back was bleeding "This shirt is fucked up now." Sephiroth said. "i'll fix it latter." Sephiroth took it off and his chest was now showing. Sephiroth had scars all over him. he smiled. Sephiroth looked like he was not that strong but he was. Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "I like these scars. They remind me of my fights. This one that you made with remind me of our fight." Sephiroth said. He looked over at him and saw the mask "Pulling out your mask? So soon?" Sephiroth asked. "I can see that it was needed. Without it you would have most likely died." Sephiroth said. He smiled. "Now your power should be up to mine. for now." He said. Sephiroth put his hand on his blade. "I'll go first. Anomie." He said and fire was all over him. The tip of his blade poked out and he swung it and he was showing. Sephiroth sighed. He put his hand on the blood that was coming out of him and burned them shut. "Now i won't bleed more." sephiroth said. "I must ask you this. What do you believe in? I believe that you should never stop what you are doing untill your done. Even in death never stop." He said. Sephiroth shot himself at him and pulled his blade back. Sephiroth swung it at him and if it hit the man he would be cut in half and if he blocked it he would be sent flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)   Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Shin (Test of power)
Page 1 of 1