Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Sephiroth looked over the place. There was some sand, grass, three or five trees. there was a town near by. Sounds of the people were coming out of it. Sephiroth was standing on top of one of the towers there. it was about sun set. Sephiroth looked over the city. Cars were all around and people were walking on the side walk. Sephiroth looked at them. "So meny people. All of them look so nice. But I know that they are not. People are evil. Nothing is nice. It's funny how when a day gose like you want it that just one little thing can mess it us." Sephiroth said to himself. He sat down and picked up a rock. Sephiroth droped it down and then layed down on his back. "Bam." He said and a crashing sound of glass broke and the sound of car tires screeching on the floor. Then, a crash happend. People were screaming. Sephiroth sniffed. "Fire." Sephiroth said and down there was a fire. He did not have to look to tell what was going on. Sephiroth smiled.

Down there about two people just died. A girl and a baby. Sephiroth laughed. "Weak." He said. There was a man on the floor. Still alive he was useing his hands to get out of the car. Both legs were broken. Blood was coming out from his mouth and gut. the girl that was dead was on his legs and there little baby looked like she was sleeping. The man picked up the baby and draged himself and it's lifeless body to some people in ambulance. "Sir calm down. We have you." One man said. The man on the ground put his baby to the other guy. "Save her." He said. The man in the ambulance picked up the baby and looked at it. The man closed his eyes and handed him back his baby. "I'm so sorry. She's dead." He said. The man on the ground cryed. "KILL ME TO! PLEASE I CAN'T STAY HERE LIKE THIS." The man said. Sephiroth sat back up. "Ok." He said and shunpoed to the car. He cut the gass tank and gass was on the floor. They picked up the man and put him in the car. They started to drive away and the gass from there car hit the fire and shot to the car. The car then exploded with parts of bodys burn to a crisp. Sephiroth had a crazy smile on his face. He walked over to were the rock was and looked at it. "Five kills over one little pebble." He said and crushed it with his feet and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Reynado appeared. As he often did when people were left alone. He was the embodyment of loneliness the deaths of those had left some family members of the families alone. He came to increase the loneliness and maybe even give them off to sacrifice Espada which would cause them to kill themselves and therefore more hollows to be made. A vicious and crule cycle however there was someone here that needed to be dealt with. Someone who decided that by acting crazy he would gain fear from people. However his sarcastic attitude and his obvious disregard and random killing made his soul worthless therefore his life was expendable as was apparently the life of the girl and the baby he killed. He could have used there lives or bodies and Reishi and soul afterwards for sprit testing for Reishi and for Reiatsu as well as for hollow fodder or another hollow or to be made into something like himself. However he didn't he just tried to be crazy and kill things by slicing and burning and fighting. He did not deserve life if he did not care about the life of those he killed.

Reynado himself always killed with a purpose. However his purpose here was to finish off the one who didn't care of those he killed. He didn't need to feel sympathy or any kind of emotion towads them. But he needed to use death as a tool and not as an idea if he wanted to be truly insane. Insanity is the step above intelligence in thought and mental power. This killing was mindless and therefore proved its enactor was mindless. He was probably weaker than Reynado's Hierro so Reynado wouldn't have to bring his blade out of his sheathed state nor would he have to use his Ressureccion state to fight this mindless killing machine. He didn't even deserve the final words that Reynado bestowes upon those he kills. The words 'its Over' or 'dead'.

Reynado simply stayed on top of a building nearby and carefully charged up a special cero aiming it at the man. One with each hand and another type of Cero with his mouth. A special kind to. No normal Cero would be fired in this first round of combat becuase it was very possible that the attack would not be avoided because there would be no reason this idiotic thing would see it coming. Reynado stayed there charging while the scene below acted out. The mindless fool addicted to killing those who had been left behind was not aware of its surroundings or its hunter. Reynado.

Reynado then fired the Cero blasts from his hands and mouth. However in order to be completely hidden from view or from detection so the blasts would not be able to be detected and therefore kill his opponent without a stupid little fight Reynado fired the Cero Oscuro out of his hands one towards his left side and one towards his right side as well as a gran rey cero towards his head from his mouth. They traveled incredibly fast as the thing celebrated its mindless killing. Reynado then flared his pressure so high that it would completely mask the Cero's pressure and draw all attention of the spiritual beings in the area after preforming a shunpo to the far left of the thing. the three Cero would be enough to kill the thing and more and they could not be detected. The perfect attack.

[I don't want some BS excuse out of this attack. If you block it you better have a damn good way out of it and being able to tell they were coming even though they were completely masked from detection. As well as dodging the thing I will not respond unless its a decent and legitimate way out or a death post.]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

(please tell me in pm if i did something wrong)

Sephiroth sighed. Nothiroth was around. He saw nothing. No one had showen to fight him but then, he saw something. A man with something in his hands and by the looks of it his mouth to. Sephiroth pulled out his sword. He can tell a cero takes time to fire and by the looks of the ceros this man was going to fire at him it was going to take more time to make and fire at him. Sephiroth put his hand on his blade. "Anomie." He said and when he said that he was in shikai and the man shot hit attacks. Sephiroth knows that his fire would not stop them so he put his mask on to. Sephiroth shot a cero with one hand to stop one of them coming at him. With his sword he put it in the way of the cero comething to his face. Sephiroth got rid of the cero to his face and the one that he shot his cero at just made it weaker. Sephiroth was hit by the two ceros and he was sent flying. Sephiroth took his mask off. He just wanted it to save himself at that time. Sephiroth got back to his feet. He looked over at tyhe man. "You think that your ceros would kill me? Don't make me laugh." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed at him and was now next to him. "Sephiroth. Niger Everto
in the vizard ranks."
He said. Sephiroth looked at him. hmmm i know this guy. Reynado. the 3rd Espada. His heirro must be realy good from what i here. Now think how do i get him? How can i cut him? I GOT IT! use his power against him. if i can get a attack of his or his sword he should be cut by them. Seeing as how it's his power. Yeah i did that with Shinichi when he had his heirro. Sephiroth thinks to himself. Sephiroth knows that this man will be strong and hard to get to. Sephiroth had fire burn the spots that he was bleeding from shut. Sephiroth will need more then this. "Ok i don't like to do this but your realy go so. Bankai." He said with a blank face. Sephiroth had fire all over his body and then out of the fire came a big blade swinging down to Reynado. The blade was not a sword but something elss. (the one in my pic.) He had a reach on him. The blade was about five feet and the part that he holds it on was about seven feet. He has reach indeed.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Reynado watched his attacks collide with the Vaizard and slice him up and cause a severe level of damage to be done to him in the first round of combat. However he survived and burned his wounds shut which in the long run is better but for the short run the burning of the wounds shut the causing procedure would cause him pain in the area's that was hit for a while before it fully takes its possitive effects. However apparently this man didn't know about his Hierro and his incredible level of strength. Reynado had just begun the battle and already his opponent had activated his bankai and put his mask on. Reynado simply waited for him to respond and attack him back.

When the Vizard came down at him with his odd blade Reynado simply raised his arm and grabbed the incoming blade letting the impact push him down into the top of the building a bit. It was a fairly thick ceiling but Reynado grabbed the part of the blade that came down at him the fires licking at him but unable to enter or damage him because of the impossibly hard Hierro on the outside of Reynado constantly acting as a guard to all attacks. However it appeared that the Vaizard didn't know this. Even in his full power Reynado could for a while block off his attacks completely without consequence since his Hierro had not been damaged yet he had no problem catching the hit at the hight of his power.

Reynado then took his other arm that was not holding the blade and began to charge a powerful cero and once it was almost charged slammed it upwards towards where the Vizard's mask was aiming to break it. Reynado was holding the Vizard's blade as tightly and as close as he could so there would be no room to manuever and still hold on. But the mask could be annoying so Reynado aimed a punch at the Vizard's mask and as soon as the punch would connect Reynado fired a Gran Rey Cero. This would be pretty much impossible to dodge if he kept his blade in his hand[s]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm

(one thing i don't have my mask on. I got rid of it. I said i just wanted to for that part to save myself but i get what you mean.)

Sephiroth looked at the cero and his eyes widend. Sephiroth tryed to jump out of the way but the blast hit his chest. Sephiroth still had his hand on the blade. Sephiroth had blood coming out of him. He looked at him. "Y-you think the fights over?" Sephiroth said. Then part of his mask went on his face. all of Sephiroth's right body was hollow. Sephiroth pulled the blade with such force that not even the espada could keep a hold on it. Sephiroth had reitsu all over hima and he smiled. "Now my name is Riuku. I will be killing you." He said with a insane laugh at the end of it. the hole that was from the cero was healed and he had a hollow hold on his chest. Riuku shunpoed to his right and swung the blade at him. Riuku knows that his Heirro will keep him from being cut but will it stop him from flying into the air? Riuku waits to see what will happen next.

(4 more posts to go)
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Reynado watched the mindless killer flux with newfound power. However he was nothing to fast yet so when He shunpoed Reynado preformed Sonido to for the most part avoid the attack. He let go of the blade when the power was taken so when this new Riuku swung at him Reynado would have gotten his side cleaved it wouldn't break his Hierro however it would move him a significant distance. Reynado instead just extended his arm so he would catch the blade in his right arm and let the pain and power of the hit move through his entire body and cause no damage while Reynado went in a ducking move to the ground under the rest of the slash.

Reynado himself preformed Sonido at this point and moved to the next building and raised his arm into the air. He extended his middle finger and index finger into the air and a light Reiatsu pressure surrounded Riuku however Riuku had so much power it would be literally impossible to be able to even sense it because of how light the pressure was. Reynado simply stood on top of the other building and waited for his mindless killer of an opponent would do next to attack him and how Reynado would blow his head off in the end of this pointless yet somehow with a unique sense of fighting ability battle.

[sorry no muse post]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Riuku smiled as his hole face and more of his body was becoming hollow. Riuku grabed the top of the building and riped off a big chunk. The building peace was about ten feet tall and 15 feet wide. The part that Riuku was standing on was about to break so he jumped off and threw the peace of the building at Rey. Riuku shot himself at Reynado and with his blade in the air. "Time to show you what real speed is." Riuku said and was moving at a speed no one has ever seen before. "That weakling Sephiroth mite not like to use all of his power but i have to problem useing it for him." Riuku said with an insane laugh after that. Riuku remembered Sephiroth's plane. he was at Reynados waste. He went to grab his sword. If he got it and it was in his hand he would swing Reynados blade at him and seeing as how it's Reynados blade he would be cut wide open. but That's if he got the blade.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Reynado watched as it came at him and immediatly he closed his eyes. When Riuku appeared next to him Reynado opened them again before Sephiroth could reach his blade a Reiatsu barrier apperaed in front of Riuku completely blocking him off in his own little box with the building smashing on the side of it effectivly making Riuku's speed and strength not matter for a little bit while Reynado preformed Sonido onto another building. Once there Reynado kicked at a rock near his feet.

Reynado held the box together with focus for a little bit after he got away while he charged his Cero's again. A Gran Rey in his mouth and a Cero Oscuro in each hand. He fired them and released the box right when they arrived at Sephiroth so he would have about a milisecond to avoid them. No one could possibly avoid Cero Oscuro and Gran Rey Cero going at that speed that close in that amount of time. It was physically impossible to dodge those.

The Cero Oscuro's went farily close to eachother. One to the legs and another to the torso each even with Sephiroths new found power with the ability to rip through and leave nothing left of the part of the body that was hit. The Gran Rey was aimed at Riuku's face and if it connected the mask would probably break. The mask being the only thing keepign Riuku alive in the short amount of time if broken would kill him immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Riuku looked at the attacks and the box broke so it can't stop the attacks. Riuku put his blade down and smashed the cero that was going to his face down to the ones at his feet. They exploded and a cloud of dust was formed. In the dust you could hear laughter. The laughter got louder and louder. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! it's Time now" Riuku said. then the dust cleared and his hole body was hollow. Riuku looked at him. He looked at his hands and then back to him. "Now that i'm my true form, i don't need your sword." Riuku said. He shunpoed to him and he looked deep in Reynados eye were his mask was. "THIS IS WERE YOU DIE!" He said and put his hand to his face. Then a cero was forming. When ever it's Sephiroth with his mask on it would have the power of Reynados normal cero but now, Reynados grand rey cero looked like a peace of shit to his. Riuku looked at him and laughed. He shot the cero at him and the cero was so strong and so fast that not even Reynados Heirro could even stand up to this. But who knows. Riuku knows that if it hits he should at least make alot of Reynados head bleeding. He waits
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Reynado had a blank expression on his face. He was always ready for these kind of things. When Sephiroth extended his arm and charged the Cero Reynado waited for him to fire it or was just about to fire it. Reynado then preformed Sonido and punched at his arm while moving to the side only causing his Espada robe to take a small blast coming off the side of it. Sonido was much faster than Cero and even though Reynado was physically fine his robe was ripped which was more than he figured this mindless killing machine could do. But now he was just obsessed with attacking. However he was trying to use Reynado's own moves against him which was a dumb idea to try.

Reynado continued his spin move until he was behind Riuku. When he got behind Riuku Reynado had finished charging his Gran Rey Cero and fired it right at the spine of Riuku. After that Reynado completely masked his Reiatsu and preformed Sonido again to dissapear in the streets below the buildings surrounded by the normal people walking with no Reiatsu trail to be followed. He was just like they were and they were just like him. Reynado pretended to be walking to work with a crowd of them that wore coats similar to the Espada cloak so it would not be an obvious way to tell him apart.

Soon Reynado could feel that Riuku would die because of this massive power. Beings simply cannot contain all that power and live to tell about it all. Reynado just kept walking however. They could not see him so he was in not trouble with them and Sephiroth could not tell the difference between spiritual and non without sensing Reiatsu. Chances are Reynado would hide with these people until Riuku burned himself out and died on the buildings.

[last post for you Sephiroth before your 4 are up]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Riuku looked at the people down there. "This is it. My last one." He said. A gran ray cero was shot at him but Riuku acted like it was nothing. Riuku looked at him. "I'm going to die soon. BUT I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!" He shouted. He jumped down and reitsu was flying off of his body. Riuku had it all around. the people died just for being in the same place as him. Riuku hit the ground and fire left from his body. The fire shot all over the place and he used up all the reitsu he had wich was about the same as a 1st Espada would have. Riuku terned all people and things in the city into ash and as for Him, Riuku looked like he was just a statue. You can see in the hollow hole of Riuku Sephiroth coming out. The power of this was strong. Not even Reynado can get out of this. His heirro will keep him alive but he would most likly be badly burn and almost dead. the wind picked up and the statue of Sephiroth and Riuku terned to dust.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Reynado saw him come down at have all the pure power that he did. Reynado was about to use his favorite technique again. He was ready for this battle to be over. So he raised his arm up as soon as Riuku jumped off the building. Reynado then created a box around himself by extending his middle finger and index finger. Reynado then grabbed the hilt of his blade and got ready for the flames of destruction to come for him. Reynado took as much of it as he could with the box by forming it into a solid defense box. However when some got through and licked at his Espada robes Reynado spoke calmly. "El poder de la luz de la nada"

It was so soft no one could hear it but soon a flash of pure Reiatsu light exploded from Reynado with a power so great that it once again blocked off a large part of the flames. A small amount got through in the end and burned the edges of his Espada robes and even one got so far as to lick his leg leaving him to leave the fight with a small inch burn or so on his leg. He nodded his head. This man's mindless killing and pointless death would no longer plague anyone. So Reynado simply left the area by way of Garganta and went back to Las Noches to wait for his missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)   Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Reynado (student vs teacher)
Page 1 of 1