Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynado vs Kawazoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 am

It was a bright and sunny day. The birds were out, no clouds in sight. Just a wonderful day. Kawazoe was taking a stroll through a forest. He was following a dirt trail, that was said to lead to a clearing. Kawazoe thought of this clearing as a place to battle. And this battle hopefully wouldn't be short and easy. Kawazoe continued down the trail, ducking every so often to dodge a tree branch. The trail was very badly manged, and it was started to get on his nerves. But Kawazoe let it slide and kept going. After walking for several long minutes Kawazoe came onto the clearing. When he had first heard about it he thought it would be small. But this was far from small. It was massive. There were several groups of flowers around, and a couple bushes. It looked very pretty, and almost made Kawazoe rethink this battle. But no, he wanted to fight. He was starting to get rusty. He walked into the center of the clearing, taking a look around. It was just as it said, a clearing. No trees, just small plants. Kawazoe stuck his hands in his pockets, hiding his tattoos. He hated seeing them, because they brought back bad memories. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Now was the time to think about a battle that was about to happen. Now the waiting would begin.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 am

Reynado appeared out of a garganta. He had arranged for a battle to make sure that he was not getting old and not losing his edge. His face emotionless as he came out of his portal. The Garganta closed behind him as he stepped forward. Reynado tapped the hilt of his blade and walked through the trail heading towards the clearing. It was probably going to be a decent fight. It would depend on how things go. Reynado's right half of his face was covered like always. With the black cloth. His left half was covered with his hollow mask. It was a strange site indeed.

Reynado scanned the scene and saw his opponent waiting for him in the clearing ahead so that is where he went. Reynado approached him with an expressionless face...as if he could show expression anyway with his normal half of his face covered and his right half covered with a mask. It was difficult to get some things across because no emotion could be played out along the face. However it was an advantage as well. Reynado tapped his blade again and made a hand signal with his right hand.

There would be no point in useless talk. Reynado was not a fan of words anyways unless there was something important that needed to be done. He closed his eyes momentarily and immediatly a light spiritual pressure could be felt around his opponent. The Vaizard that would be challenging him today. Reynado then made a stance with his right fist forward and his left fist at his waist. His shoulders set square and his legs about shoulder width apart and he smirked under his mask and cloth. He knew this would be over sooner than he thought originally.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Kawazoe sighed. He hated when people didn't give a introduction. Just annoying. "Well since I'm guessing you don't speak, I shall tell you who I am. Shinichi Kawazoe." The man in front of him looked like he was ready to fight, so Kawazoe decided he should cut the chit-chat. Kawazoe leaned down to his boots, and pulled out two daggers. One dagger was in his right boot the other in his left boot. Kawazoe smiled gripping the daggers, and holding them backwards. Best way to use them. "So let the battle begin." Kawazoe smiled, getting into a defensive position. He always hated making the first move, because that move could control the entire battle. Weather if be good or bad. "Since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you the first move." Kawazoe didn't want to let the Arrancar down, because he looked like he was so ready to fight. He was in a stance, ready to lunge. So why not let him have the first move. Just to be nice. Kawazoe gripped his daggers as tight as he could. Since they were so small they could easily fall out of his hands, and once that happened it took time to pick them up. And time in a battle is something very evil. Speaking of time, it was time this battle started.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Reynado sighed mentally. This was quite a talker he had run into and that would really piss him off later. He wondered if Reynado could talk. Well he would find out as soon as his last breaths were drowning away. Reynado would speak something to him. He said that the first move would be his so Reynado moved forward and got about 3 feet from the guy and moved his pinky forward and tapped what appeared to be nothing. Then he held out his hand and a red beam began to form.

Reynado blasted a Cero out of his hand at the man from about 3 feet away it was not the most powerful attack by any means and probably one of the weakest attacks that Reynado could do actually. But it would get things going. However knowing people this guy would probably just shunpo out of the way of the thing and then attack Reynado from behind with some half thought out combo attacking the vital spots or the major attacking area's like the arms and the legs.

Reynado was thankful for his Hierro which would probably take a couple hits in this battle. However at this point it was quite possible that Reynado could predict every move that this guy would make throughout the fight since he already ignored Reynado's innate ability the fight probably wouldn't be to fun after all. Regardless Reynado stood and waited after firing a cero for his "opponent" to attack him back.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm

This Arrancar didn't think twice when someone said you get the first move. A cero was fired a Kawazoe, it looked like a weak one. But Kawazoe could never be to sure. The most predictable thing to do was flash step out of the way. And this is exactly what Kawazoe did. He appeared a good 20 feet behind the Arrancar. Kawazoe could've appeared behind him and ended the battle, but something all Arrancar had was a Heirro. And that was such a pain, so why not enjoy the battle. Kawazoe smiled. "I must say that was pretty close, but it's going to take a lot more to end me." Kawazoe had been around for awhile, and he had seen plenty of stuff in battles. So this was nothing new. Or for now at least. Kawazoe still kept his distance, of course with his daggers he was a close range fighter. But he didn't know what this Arrancar could do, so he would keep his distance for awhile. Kawazoe closed his eyes, taking in all the sounds. A light wind came along, blowing Kawazoe's hair. It felt good, but as quick as it came it was gone. "I'm not the kind of person to attack someone from behind." Kawazoe might as well tell the Arrancar about this, just to give him a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Reynado was annoyed. He simply used flash step to get away. He was a boring Vaizard after all. It wasn't worth stepping up so Reynado preformed Sonido going at his incredible speed he appeared directly in front of the man 20 ft. behind him. He didn't seem to move at all just one second he was there and the next he was somewhere else like a blur. Reynado arrived and extended his hand and fired off a bala. So weak it couldn't penetrate Hierro but strong enough to pierce skin for sure.

Reynado then appeared again using Sonido to the right of this Vaizard and began a punching barrage. All high powered punches with the power of a metal club ramming into you where and when and if you were hit by these punches. Reynado threw a hook punch to the Vaizard's face then a straight punch to the gut then a sucker punch to the temple followed by a kick into the ribs. A basic combination attack made into a deadly force by Sondio.

If all that hit him he would be banged up pretty badly but he would survive it. There was no way he would be killed by a bala and some punches Hierro and Sonido powered or not they wouldn't kill him. Though probably he would dodge them but then the bala would get to him if he spent to much time dodging the punches going at that high speed. It would take quite a bit of skill and luck to get out of that one.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Being in a rush can be deadly. The bala was easy dodging, all Kawazoe did was duck. But then came the hits. At times Kawazoe could be very slow. And one of those time was now. All of the Arrancar's hits hit. Kawazoe was on the ground bleeding and in pain. He daggers were on the ground beside him, they had his blood on them. Kawazoe got into a squatting position, and looked up at the arrancar. Kawazoe's eyes were filled with anger. He stood back up, and unbuttoned his jacket. He pulled it off and threw it somewhere, not caring where it landed. Now he was wearing a black short sleeve shirt. Kawazoe turned his head away from the Arrancar, and spit out some of his blood. "Let me show you what a real Vizard can do." Kawazoe smiled, and soon his face was cover with his mask. Now it was the Arrancars turn to be hurt. Kawazoe flash stepped behind the Arrancar, but this wasn't any normal flash step. When he flash stepped it looked like he was at two places at once. And that would be hard to dodge. Kawazoe was now right behind the Arrancar. He smiled, and again flash stepped to the front of the Arrancar. He sent a fist to the Arrancars face, but he wasn't done there. If the Arrancar dodge Kawazoe sent a kick to the side of the Arrancar. Speed wasn't the only thing Kawazoe gained, he also gained strength. And that would sure hurt.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Reynado sighed when he saw the Vaizard collide with the ground coughing up blood. His knives coated in the blood of the user. Then he looked into the Vaizards eyes with his one eye behind his arrancar mask. Anger filled his gaze and that made Reynado smile under his mask and cloth. It went away immediatly for this was the penacle of his fighting ability. He threw his coat onto the ground and the wind carried it a bit as well as the spiritual pressure surroudning the Vaizard.

It appeared that the Vaizard was coming at him from the back and the front which made Reynado mentally sigh again. He punched forward at the one in front. The guy had said that he didn't like to attack from the back so this was his only real attack would be from the front. Reynado's fist collided with the Vaizards effectivly blocking the blow and no damage was dealt to Reynado do to his Hierro which covered him however in his left hand now the Hierro was destroyed.

Reynado then preformed Sonido as the kick was coming and he ducked underneath it only getting his hair brussled by the incoming leg. When the kick had crossed over his head Reynado stood up again and punched going as fast as he could right at the back of the Vaizard's knee aiming to snap his leg apart and break the bone inside limiting his movement severely.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Kawazoe smiled as he saw the Arrancars hand come towards his knew. It would be pointless. Kawazoe had a Heirro on him, and it was easy to see. His skin was a dark gray defining the Hierro. He felt the Arrancars hand hit, but didn't feel any pain. He flash stepped away. He appeared beside his daggers, picking both of them up. Pointing them backwards, now the fun would begin. Kawazoe flash stepped behind the Arrancar. "You know how people change. Well I think I'm going to change. I'm no longer going to only attack you from the front." Kawazoe sent one of his daggers at the Arrancar's neck, hoping to make a blow. But there was the Arrancars Hierro, and then there was Kawazoe's strength. He aimed his other dagger at the Arrancar's back. Not caring where it landed, he didn't aim for any vitals. But his other dagger was aimed for a big vital. This Arrancar would have to be very lucky to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Reynado spun around when he heard the Vaizard talk. He knew that the attack was coming since the Vaizard was so nice to announce it. Reynado kicked the first dagger away from his neck and the other knife now coming for his gut he elbowed down leaving an open area in the chest of the Vaizard with the two arms and knives being knocked aside because they both were used in an attack. So Reynado reached forward getting about 1/2 an inch from the Vaizards face with his left hand fired a Cero directly into it. With his other hand Reynado put all of his fingers forward and tucked his thumb in for aerodynamic support and stabbed it at the Vaizard's heart. This was boosted by Reynado's Sonido and Hierro since he was using Sonido to go at his amazing speeds again.

Reynado then appeared behing the man and since he was going to attack from behind so would Reynado. In the same half second as the last two attacks Reynado was behind the Vaizard and with his left arm put his fingers forward and lunged it at the back of the Vaizard's head while with his other arm put all his fingers forward and tucked his thumb back and then aimed a straight jab toward the Vaizard's heart from the back. These attacks combined would surely kill the Vaizard.

Reynado now pushed off from the Vaizard's shoulder thinking at this point he was probably dead and got about 5 feet above where his body was. He then fired downwards with his Cero and Bala repeatadly. Firing a Cero downwards first using his right arm then 2 bala's down one from each arm. Then another Cero from his mouth followed by 2 more bala's from his arms. Blasting down on where the Vaizard's body was. Reynado then preformed Sonido and appeared about 10 feet from the impact crater that would either be created from the Vaizard falling and being destroyed completely by Cero and Bala or from where the Cero and Bala fell.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm

This Arrancar was putting on a show. Through several flash steps Kawazoe got away from all the explosions and hits. He and his daggers, were standing a good 20 feet from the Arrancar and now a crater. His mask had fallen off into many pieces and was now on the ground around his feet. Kawazoe sighed. "You put on a pretty good show. But now the show is over." Kawazoe gripped his daggers, and said. "Shape the world into something beautiful Fujiko!" And with those words spoken his daggers were now a whip. Kawazoe flash stepped, but stopped 10 feet away from the Arrancar. "Now I'll give you a chance to give up, but if you don't I'll end this battle." Kawazoe knew what the Arrancar would say, so using his Shikai's ability he sent his whip at the Arrancar. If this was a normal whip it would never reach the Arrancar, but since it wasn't it would. The whip started to grow longer and longer. Now it was 13 feet long. Long enough to reach the Arrancar. Kawazoe sent it flying at the Arrancar hoping it would hit. If it did it would cause a nasty cut. If it didn't there was always another chance.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Reynado grabbed the whip as it was coming at him and his heirro on the other arm took most of the damage however a small cut was visible where the whip hit hardest. It wasn't much though and could be healed in a few seconds of dedicated healing. Reynado yanked hard of the whip and fired a Cero down with his other arm and another Cero down with his mouth. They were aimed at the other end of the whip and Reynado held on tight to his end.

The Vaizard on the other end would either have to release the whipe to dodge the Cero or be hit front with them and continue to be pelted by the next barrage of Cero and Bala that Reynado would release. It was beginning to get kind of old so Reynado simply stood around on the tree that he had perched himself in waiting for the Vaizard to choose his method of death.

[sorry for shortness I got bored]
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Kawazoe sighed, he let go of the whip. He would get it back sometime, but not now. Now Kawazoe had no weapon, and couldn't do anything. The damn Arrancar decided to keep his whip, and then fire a bunch of blast at the ground. Then run away into a tree. Kawazoe sighed. "If there is one thing I hate in this world it is stealing." This was true, and Kawazoe wanted his whip back. And he would get it one way or another. Kawazoe flash stepped to the tree the Arrancar was at. He sent a fist to the Arrancar's face. Hoping for it to get the Arrancar's mind of his whip so he could get it back. If that didn't work Kawazoe had other things he could do to get it back.

[Short]
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Reynado watched him and he dissapared. The only place he could and would be going would be to get his whip back for without that he was powerless. Reynado felt him appear behind him and beacuse of shunpo he didn't get around to fully block the punch however it was not hard enough to really get to Reynado much. Just a slight bruise if anything.

Reynado was tired of this foolish game however and so he tucked the whip into his Espada jacket and using the small space of the tree around him he preformed an attack on the powerless Vaizard there. Reynado formed his into an aerodynamic form by extending his fingers and placing his thumb in front of his palm. He then lunged twice at the Vaizard's gut.

Next Reynado preformed Sonido and appeared above him and aimed a kick down at his head. After that Reynado got right behind the Vaizard and launched Cero at his head and heart at once firing one out of each arm. After that Reynado used the last bit of his Sonido to appear in front of the man again and lunge his arm forward as fast and hard as he could into the man's heart area. He had no protection and therefore was probably dead. "dead" Reynado said.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Laughter would be heard. A happy laugh. The laughter was coming from Kawazoe. Kawazoe was amazing at flash stepping. And did it most of the time to get out of trouble. Kawazoe was standing right behind the Arrancar. This Arrancar always seemed to be in a rush, not wanting to look over things. Kawazoe sighed, now the Arrancar said something. "Oh so you can talk. Now give me back my whip, or I'll take it back with force." But Kawazoe wasn't going to wait, he sent a kick towards the Arrancars neck. If it hit it would probably break the Heirro, if it didn't then oh well. Kawazoe was starting to get tired of trying to get his whip back, if he didn't get it soon he would find other ways to end the battle.

[Very short]
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Reynado was now annoyed. pushed off the ground and kicked the Vaizard's incoming foot into the air which would cause him to be off balance. Reynado then spun while doing a handstand knocking him so that he would have a hard time balancing on the tree. Next Reynado pressed all of his spiritual pressure on him preventing him from being able to move easily around and probably about halving his shunpo powers.

Reynado now preformed his Sonido while keeping the pressure on the Vaizard and threw a kick at the top of his head and while he was coming down a punch to the Vaizard's face. Next Reynado dropped an elbow down on where the man's arms were probably snapping the bones in there. Reynado then aimed the hardest downward kicking motion he could down on the man's right leg.

Next Reynado moved behind the mand and formed his arm by pushing out all of his fingers and moving his thumb into his palm and did this with both arms. He then jabbed in a rapid motion attacking about 100 times in a second at the man's vital organs through his back. Reynado made a hmpf noise and then turned away standing on the edge of the branch. He was probably dead this time.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 pm

The only thing Kawazoe could get out was "Bitch" Before he fell out of the tree, landing on his back, but Kawazoe had taken a hit to the side of his face. The hit was meant to be to the top of his head, but since he fell it landed on the side of his face. Lucky Kawazoe. Kawazoe then noticed that the Arrancar raised his Spiritual Pressure. Kawazoe chuckled. Didn't fell like much of a change, since Kawazoe was a ex-captain. He stood back up, dusting off his pants. This Arrancar was really starting to pis Kawazoe off. He looked up at him. Kawazoe only had his fist for weapons, and he was physically strong, but over time it would wear him out. So he needed his whip back. Kawazoe flash stepped behind the Arrancar. He wrapped his arms around his chest, and fell back. He would of course take most of the pain, but he needed his whip back. And he needed to keep the Arrancar still long enough. The two were getting closer and closer to the ground. When they hit Kawazoe would try to get his whip. Try.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:49 am

Reynado was simply depressed now because of the fight. However now it would have to be over. He arched his body so that it would land with the maximum impact force on the Vaizard. He was now pretty beat up and had no weapon so as soon as they hit Reynado used his height advantage to probably finish the battle there. As the Vaizard tried to get the whip back Reynado leaned his head back and face to face with the man still holding on to him fired a Cero out of his mouth into the Vaizards face.

Reynado then kicked downwards and back with his legs at the legs of the Vaizard under him. Next Reynado slammed his steel solid head into what would remain of the Vaizard's head. Reynado then slammed his back into the front of the Vaizard to slam him deeper int othe ground still holding onto him with his arms so that he could not escape and to finish things off Reynado fired out of his mouth again while still staring into the face of the Vaizard and awkwardly and painfully positioning his neck fired off another 3 Cero into the face of the Vaizard probably obliterating his head.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 pm

[well over the max time to wait for a response which makes you eligible for death so ill make this one short]
Since the Vaizard had failed to avoid the attack as Reynado expected the Cero's destroyed his head into a blob. Reynado then slammed his fist through the goop and pushed the body about 4 feet past the surface of the ground. Reynado then finished the attack with several Cero's to the body which completely destroyed it after a few hits. Reynado then destroyed the Whip by throwing it deep into the water and firing down Bala at it until it broke. Reynado then preformed Garganta and returned to the realm of the Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reynado vs Kawazoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynado vs Kawazoe   Reynado vs Kawazoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reynado vs Kawazoe
Page 1 of 1