Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] Empty
PostSubject: Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]   Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 am

Reynado was in the world of the living. More specifically Reynado was standing around on the outskirts of a small town in North America. The nation was the United States and the state of these United States of America was California. The redwood forest is where Reynado had gone. He had grown somewhat fond of wandering around in forests ever since he had destroyed an arrancar who had been sent to be trained by him in the woods. She had not been strong enough to last long enough for Reynado to stop attacking here therefore the trees and that unnamed forest was the last place she will have ever seen in her life gone beyond the years of humans.

It was odd how many people died and yet how many of the dead souls actually became something and how few of them got into any form of power in the afterlife. How had the famous people on earth faired in the second life. Most had no recollection however the soul had to have the same skills right? How had Alexander the great faired in this phase. Had he been made a hollow and eaten by another even more ambitious hollow? Perhaps even the persian king he had fougth so hard to conquer. Perhaps Reynado himself was the spiritual embodyment of someone such as this. He was an Espada which meant his soul was worth something in power and skill. Surely in his mortal life among the world of the living he had done something great that allowed him to be as powerful as he had become.

Reynado was expecting multiple enemies. He had been gaining fame as a powerful opponent killing all who had come against him not losing any battles or getting anywhere near losing a fight. He was almost too powerful as far as he went in the fights he had been in so far. Reynado had challenged multiple people to meet her in this particular forest because Reynado figured [i]"Hey if I am going to eventually kill them all or get killed I may as well go by multiples right. Hopefully a lot of them come so I can at least get challenged in this fight."[i]
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]   Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 am

The sun sweeps down at the earth like a broom to a dusty floor as a man approaches upon the horizon of a forestry landscape. The man did not simply walk amongst the forest floor by no means did he do such a thing for the forest floor is known to be a harsh dirty place for any humanoid being who would embark on its atrocious terrain, especially Kazumi. No this man would simply leap from branch to branch, coming ever so slightly into focus each jump. What would distinctly appear first was the man’s black button down blazer-style coat, next being his stern and aged face, but not before a bullet would find its way at an unnamed target within the forest wherever the person had been. Kazumi kept at a steady pace, as he found himself in the presence of an arrancar, rank unknown, but he could judge by the person’s spiritual pressure that he was no ordinary arrancar, obviously, he was in the top four espada. This person, Kazumi, although would not appear before the arrancar just yet, he would hide from his prey until the moment to strike became apparent. Yes he would hide showing no signs whatsoever of his spiritual pressure likely behind some form of thick brush, or tall vegetation, either way it would be hard for the arrancar to distinguish his location due to all the other ruffling of branches and such created by the various wildlife out at this time of day, mainly the monkeys, who saw fit to have a party within the canopy from time to time.

Earlier though, prime to the fact of the man taking refuge behind one of the various bushes about, even long before the first bullet would make its appearance toward the arrancar’s direction a subtle shake in the ground would occur as a few more bullets poke their heads into the ground, soon erupting from under the arrancar’s feet, noiselessly so, and without any signal of their arrival up under him. The likely thing to do for the arrancar would be to perform a sonido, or speed technique of some kind, well in this case not even the fastest of all speed techniques the quincy’s Hirenkyaku would suffice as an accurate form of evasion, because by that time the arrancar would be surely struck by the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]   Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 pm

[Anyone else who wants to come up to 2 others can still come and attack me here. Also Kazumi you had confused me. Did you shoot me with a bullet or not?]
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]   Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm

[Of course I shot some at you.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]   Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reynado v anyone [up to 3 others fighting me]
Page 1 of 1