Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fighting an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

fighting an old friend Empty
PostSubject: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Sephiroth was walking in the vizard's hide out. Sephiroth looked around. The hall ways were small. he was thinking about making them biger. Sephiroth did not feel like working though. He will just tell someone elss to do it. Sephiroth walked into Hinin's room and put a note on his bed. The note said. 'find me, Sephiroth' Sephiroth smiled. He has not seen Hinin for years. He wanted to fight him so he can see how much stronger he has goten. Sephiroth walked into the world of the living. Sephiroth was there to cause death. Sephiroth saw a man geting in his car and cut one of cut his breaks. The man started to drive and when a red light showed he did not stop. The man hit another car and the man was shot out of the car because he did not were seat belts. Sephiroth looked at the man and saw him crawling on the ground. Sephiroth steped on his neck and broke it. the man died after that and he laughed at him. Sephiroth wanted people to die so that more hollows will form. More hollows, more fighting. Sephiroth sighed and looked around. He jumped up and found a place that was big. Sephiroth got into it and cut parts of it and then the place went to the ground. 50 people were killed, 17 near dead. Sephiroth was still happy about the kills and then lets out some of his power so that Hinin will find him.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Hinin, being the quiet type, sighed at the inimate boredem. His eyes closed tight and the wind blew softly. Steadily, the wind grew and grew and now he felt a overwealming spiritual pressure in the area. He let out a chuckle, not thinking that after all of these years, he had really ran into his old friend again. He sighed then looked towards the direction of the Vaizard hideout. The entrance was always easy. The funny thing to him was that he hadn't met anyone yet. He had only just joined the vaizard group and started training the "proper" way. Of course he had been training before he entered the group but now people actually know he was growing stronger now. As he walked up the stairs, he quickly found his room. It was the only room with a black door and a hole in the middle. As he entered, he found the note. A wide grin spread on his face as he already knew who it was. His suspicians were confirmed from the spressure he had felt earlier. Instantly, he was back outside. He once again felt the same spiritual pressure from before. He let a chuckle fall from his lips as he was instantly beside Sephiroth with his hand on his shoulder. Long time no see....old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile. "Well i see that you found me. Do you like what i've done with this place?" Sephiroth said and pointed at the fire and the dead people. Sephiroth shunpoed away and looked at him. "Lets fight, last man standing wins." Sephiroth said. "I'm not in the mood to wait so." Sephiroth pulled out his blade and swung his blade at Hinin. Sephiroth's blade was coming from Hinin's left and then Sephiroth pointed two fingers at the left eye of Hinin. "Hado #33. Sokatsui." Sephiroth said and lightning shot out of his hand and now waits to see what will happen.

(sorry don't have much time.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 am

A grrin would spread as he simply ducked down under the spell and the blade. His right leg came up into a upward kick, aimed straight for the man's chin. His hands were on the handle of his blade. He didn't want to rush things so much so he simply shuno'd backwards and to the right. He was still crouched down.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:27 am

Sephiroth smiled. Sephiroth was hit by the kick but he did not move. "I see that your faster. Good." Sephiroth said. He poped his neck and then pointed his sword at him. "So have i." He said and then was moveing to Hinin with a fast speed. He looked like he was all over the place. "Yeah. This brings me back." He said. Sephiroth started to have a flash back of when they were still Shinigami. Sephiroth was a vice-captain. He did not know what rank Hinin was though. It was some time ago. Sephiroth and Hinin had some fake swords and they were fighting. They always have fun. Sephiroth smiled. He looked back over at hinin. "Now, here we go." Sephiroth said. He was then behind Hinin and gose for a cut to the back of his feet. If he hit then Hinin could not stand. He waits for him to do something

(Sorry again, did not have time.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm

He would let his grin spread wider as the cut flew at him from behind. He kicked backwards with the foot that was still on the ground, turning around facing the blade but unsheathing his own blade, guarding the shock of the blade. With this, he pulled his grip, locking on the handle, upward so that he was in eye level with his opponent, their blades still in grind lock. I truely missed this. At this he jumped back and made himself out of range once more and swished his blade out to his side, folding one hand behind his back. He now began to charge a kidou in his two finger streched out. He spoke under his breath the incantations Mita koto ga nai you na, shikisai-tachi, Hajimete no kanashimi to, Ego wo tsutsu n da, nikushimi sae, Kami to akuma ga odoru The blue lighting charged delicately in his fingers then he fired it off at him, aiming the kidou at Sephiroth. The bolt of lightning shot out with emence speed and power. If it hit, hit would possibly peirce the man's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Sephiroth smiled. He moved out of the way of the kidou just a little so it would miss. "You think that i would fall for that? I'm not the same as a was back then." Sephiroth said. He Ran at him with a vary fast speed. Sephiroth showed up and his face was about two inches away from Hinin's face. Sephiroth had his crazy smile on his face and then spun around at a fast speed and went for a kick on Hinins head. Sephirth was ready if he put his blade in the way. His legs and arms had metal plates on so he can't cut his legs. Sephiroth then shunpoed away and was on the ground. Sephiroth put his hand on a car and then threw it at Hinin.Sephiroth picked up the other car and shot himself at hinin. Sephiroth was behind the car moving fast so that he was not seen. Sephiroth Shunpoed behind hinin and threw the car at him fast. Sephiroth had a car coming from Hinin's front and back. He shunpoed to the ground and then put his hand on his blade. "Lets make this more fun. Anomie." Sephiroth said and fire left from all points of his body. Sephiroth had fire leave from all points of his body and the fire was about ten feet tall and six feet wide. Sephiroth's blade poke itself out of the fire shot at were Hinin was and if Hinin moved the fire would go to were he was by the Reitsu he was leting off. Sephiroth waits to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Ah trying to end it so soon? Now, he shot at shunpo speeds up into the sky, dodging the cars. The cars crashed into each other, making a satisying crunch of the metal clashing together. He noticed the flame around and he shunpo'd further away. All he could do now was get as far away as possible. At this he continued to move at shunpo speeds away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Sephiroth smiled and had his fire still going to him. Sephiroth shot himself off the ground and the ground under him broke. He laughed as he was geting closer and closer to him. Sephiroth was at the tip of the fire and was passing it. He shunpoed to the tip and was standing on it. The fire terned itself into a wave of fire. The wave was about ten feet wide and about 20 feet tall. Sephiroth laughed. "I had to hide so much power when i was with the shinigamis. It's fun to not hold back as much." He said. Sephiroth was still holding back. He had a bankai and his mask still left to go. that and he had all this power that he did not llike to use. He poped his neck and then the fire shot itself at Hinin even faster then it should. Sephiroth jumped up and then fliped. He shunpoed to Hinin and swung his blade at him. The power was strong. He shunpoed to the ground out of the way of the attacks and waits for hinin to do something.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:19 pm

He let himself drop down and dodge the attacks. He felt the heat from the flame and dropped lower then shunpo'd away out of sight. He was behind a building that seemed old and run down. He looked down to his sheathed zanpaktou and sighed. He knew he would have to release. He smiled at the soft cloth on the handle then gripped it lightly. He closed his eyes to have his moment of solitude and unsheathed it. Holding it in front of him, he swished it around a few times and prepared to say the words he had completely mastered. The two words that he would never forget. He opened his lips and spoke aloud Prevail......Kelofoon! At this, a large mass of raitsu shot out around him and his zanpaktou started to change. It forms to be a tri-blade. The blades turn blue and a black velvet ribbon appears around the hilt. A red dragon design apears on each of the blades. Once the transformation was complete, he grinned and shot through the building, making it crash to the earth and crumbling under the pressure of it's own weight. He was aimed at top of his opponent and his long time friend. He, even as he flew, was conjuring up his shadow from beneith him. As he climbed, the shadow became more and more of a small cape behind him. He pulled the zanpaktou behind his waist and prepared to strike then just before he was directly over Sephiroth, he shot directly downward at the head of him. The cape was, instead of getting pulled backward, shot forward into a spiraling dagger in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and then smiled. "I'm not going to fall for that attack." He said. Sephiroth made fire go all around his body making him no longer have a shadow and then stoped his attack. Sephiroth shunpoed away and then swung his blade at his back. Sephiroth smiled at the back of his friends head and then put out two fingers. Sephiroth had a ball of fire coming off of it and then shot it at Hinin. Sephiroth shunpoed away from him with fire still around him making no shadow on him. Sephiroth shot himself at the man and then he had the fire that was around him tern blue. The hotest fire of them all. Sephiroth was going at Hinin vary fast. he swung his blade at him and if it hit Hinin would be cut in half. If he blocked he would be crushed into the ground. Not even shunpo would get him out of the way of his attack. Sephiroth laughed and then swung his blade at him.

(sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Hinin shook his head lightly as his shadow disipated from his sword. How pitiful. Doesn't he know that in the brightest of lights darkness is still lurking in the smallest crevis. Just before the attack was made, Half off Hinin's mask appeared, blocking the attack. He was moved downward by alot but no harm was physically done. His mask forms alittle more then he sighs. He shunpo'd away from sephiroth and shook his head. The darkness had returned in a stronger force and now over powering the fire. He landed softly on the ground letting his toes touch down. Never misjudge your enemy
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "Your geting better." He said. Sephiroth smiled and then poped his neck. "I gess that your shadow power's are even better with that mask on." Sephiroth said he put his hand to his face. "Nah i don't want to end it so soon." Sephiroth said and took his hand away from his face. Sephiroth had reitsu all around him and in that you could see a face. The face looked just like him and but with a part of his mask on it. Sephiroth pointed his blade at Hinin. "I know your better then the last time but it will end the same way." Sephiroth said and then shunpoed to him and he was behind hinin with a blank face. "Your still not good with your mask." Sephiroth said. "After you can use it better no one can stop you." Sephiroth said he pulled his blade back and then smiled. "Fire blast." Sephiroth said. He swung his blade at him and fire shot out of it fast and powerfull. Sephiroth would just shoot the fire at him but calling the name makes it even stronger then it should be. He put his hand into the air and a big ball of fire was in it. "This is a new move i found out how to do in my latter days." Sephiroth said and then shot the ball into the air. The fire hit the skys and then clouds started to form by the heat of the fire and then he smiled. "Your end is soon." Sephiroth said he waits for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 am

Hinin instantly shunpo'd away from him, turning around to face him. He gazed high up into the sky, watching the ball in the clouds. He felt the scorching heat of the flame. He knew he couldn't last much longer so he smiled and let his arm fly to his side pulling the zanpaktou beside him as well. The shadow that had turned into a cape was now forming into a person or a figure beside him. The person or figure, was black, fully made of complete darkness. As he took form, the figure started to take full form, still black. It changed like a blob of darkness then finally the picture would be clear. It was the exact copy of Hinin down to the zanpaktou and all just it was a shadow made real. It was standing next to him immitating every movement that Hinin made.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Sephiroth smiled and pointed at the shadow form of him. "Your both going down." Sephiroth said and then he put his hands to the sky. "I love the rain. I love my rain the best." Sephiroth said with a smile on his face. He poped his neck and then from his hand pointing up, he pointed to the ground. "Let it rain." Sephiroth said. Then, the fire that he shot out rained down fast and hard. He smiled at hinin as the fire rained down. Sephiroth had the fire miss himself by a little so that Hinin can't hide next to him. He smiled and started to shundo around having the fire miss him and when he left the fire rained down as it should. Sephiroth poped up next to hinin and then pulled his blade back. He swung it and to make all the fire even stronger he made it blue. The hotest fire ever knowen. Sephiroth smiled at Hinin and then waits to see how he will get out.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Hm, looks like I will have to take shelter from the rain then. He said this with an evil grin the shunpo'd to a building, staying fast enought to dodge the onccomming fire rain. He kicked the building once as hard as he could and it crumbled into a leaning form as if providing shelter. Hinin ran under it, but cought a portion of his shirt on fire. Ah, you asshole. I loved this shirt. He made an irritated face and wripped off the burning shirt tossing it aside and stomping out the fire. He sighed as he waited under his homemade shelter. He also knew that the shelter would only work for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Sephiroth smiled and then laughed. "I'll buy you a new one." Sephiroth said still laughing. He still had it raining down fire and then walked to were Hinin was at. He looked down at the rocks of the building he was hiding under. Sephiroth pulled his right leg back and kicked the rocks out of the way so Hinin was in the line of fire. Sephiroth shunpoed away so that the fire could rain down on him. He was just standing there and sighed. "Come on. I know you've learned more then just some little moves." Sephiroth said. he smiled and waits to see if his friend had a bankai or some kind of realy strong move.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Of course I have something better than small moves but it just seems too early for trump cards yet. He said this with an eager look on his face as he shunpo'd into the sewer under the streets. He sighed as the flame could no longer reach him there. He let his hair but ruffled alittle by the draft comming from the hole that led to the sewer. Flame poured into the hole as a spark touched his bare skin. He cringed in pain but through some of the sewer water on to the burn cooling it off.

(Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Then show me." He said and then saw that he was no were to be found. Sephiroth closed his eyes and locked on to his reitsu and punched the ground. the ground fell down on Hinin and it would hert like hell if he did not act fast. Sephiroth laughed a bit. "THIS BRINGS ME BACK!!" Sephiroth said. He loved this. He has not seen or had a fight with Hinin in so long. This was going to be a fun one, Sephiroth could tell. He put out his hand and a ball of fire was in it. He ran at were hinin was and put the fire at all points so there was no way out. Sephiroth smiled and then waits for him to get out

(Sorry just got up.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Hinin instantly shunpo'd out of instint from the sewer to a near by building. He would storm inside staying out of the open flame. From there he knew he had to find something to use as a unbrella of sorts to keep himself safe from the fire rain. He now noticed he was in a large hotel. he seen that it had been completely unharmed so far. He now rushed up the stairs that were painted a golden color almost marang. He came to a room and ran to the kitchen. There he found a trash can that he emptied onto the ground. The people of the room just stared in awe as he started ripping shreds of the metal trash can apart. After he finished that, he ran down half way down the stairs and grabbed part of the railing then ripped that apart. He tied it around the trash can shreds then pulled off one of the metal bars. He shoved it through the middle making a metal unbrella. He then ran back down stairs, sword in hand and then put the unbrella over his head. He then smiled and took a deep breath as the flame repelled against the unbrella over head-
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Sephiroth smiled and followed him down the sewer. He looked at him and did not find him. Sephiroth shunpoed to the streets to find Hinin with a unbrella. "Hahaha. Nice one." Sephiroth said. He looked at the fire and it stoped raining. "Well times up." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to him with his sword pulled back and it went to the mans sword and up to his unbrella. If he hit them, the sword would be knocked out of the mans hand and the unbrella would be cut in half. Sephiroth waits for him to do something

(Sorry it's not long, my mom is being a bitch and i can't stay on to long.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

He grinned and did a backflip dodging the attack. At this, Hinin smiled and flung the unbrella at him. As soon as his unbrella left his fingers, he raised the zanpaktou infront of him and roared under his fully formed mask now Bankai! as a black hooded cloak, unzipped, identical to the one Kelfoon wears appears wrapped safely on his back and on his shoulders. The appearence of the zanpaktou itself changes as well. The tips of the two blades on the side of the center blade sworl down and form into on large blade with two holes. The blade turns completly blood red and the black ribbon turns into black wolf fur wrapping around the handle so that it would not come off. It is attached at both ends to the handle. In the sky, the sun is covered by a dark black raitsu cloud with thunder and lightning. From the tip of the blade a giant wave of black raitsu rips through the unbrella and at Sephiroth. If he didn't do something it may actually hurt him severely.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Sephiroth looked over at the man and smiled looked over at his mask and bankai. "So, it's time for that?" Sephiroth asked. He put his hand on the blade. "So be it. BANKAI!!!" Sephiroth screamed out and fire left from all points of his body. The attack that Hinin did hit the fire and was shot off. The fire was still going all around him. Inside the fire you could here a laugh. it got louder and louder as the fire got big. The fire was about 100 feet tall and the paint off of walls started to melt by the heat. He poked his blade out and the blade was big. It was about six feet tall and three feet wide. with the pole that Sephiroth's hands were on it was about six feet to and then he swung the blade making all the fire shoot at Hinin at a vary fast speed. Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile and then stabed about half the blade in the ground. "Like what you see? I never used it back when we were just shinigamis because i did not want to front the captain." Sephiroth said. "the thing is, back then i could have been the next captain commander if i wanted to. I was better the all the others. I just did not like to show it." Sephiroth said. He smiled wider and biger as the fire was closing in on Hinin. Sephiroth still had fire all around him so that he dose not make a shadow. Sephiroth shot himself at Hinin with his blade in his hand Sephiroth made all the ground under him break. The people in the streets fell down in pain by the reitsu Sephiroth let out. Some people that were not even strong was crushed untill they died. The others would soon have the same fate. Sephiroth swung his blade at Hinin hoping to cut him in half. Sephiroth was crazy now. He was never like this. Never this crazy. He would let people die by him but now that he was wanting to kill his friend, he never wanted to do that in his life but now he dose. Sephiroth did have something with the people that he killed that were still alive. When they die the will become a shinigami or a hollow. more shinigami and more hollows makes more fights that Sephiroth can be in.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:24 am

He smiled and sighed almost at the same time. He reached out and popped his fingers. A satisfying crack came from his joints. He twisted his head sideways and popped his neck. Hinin felt the heat of the flame that was around him and knew he couldn't just sit there and let it scorch his skin. The shadows in the area started to form around his body and push outward, pushing the fire away as well. The shadow piled in and piled in from everywhere, pushing the fire completely away. The fire that had shot at him would be guarded by the shadow around him now. Inside of the fairly large ball of dakrness, everything was black. There was no light let in at all. The ground even started to crush under the weight of the black raitsu. Hinin was being held up purely by the darkness under him. His zanpaktou was held at his side. He had found his perfect guard.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Sephiroth looked over at Hinin in his little ball. Sephiroth smiled and laughed. "This should be fun." Sephiroth said. He walked over to the ball still on fire and pulled his blade back. Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile. "You think that's going to save you? Ha! Don't make me laugh." Sephiroth said and swung the blade on the dome. Sephiroth broke open that part of the dome leting in the light and looked over at Hinin. Sephiroth put his hand out and fire shot into the thing. Sephiroth knows that he could stop the attack with no problem. But that is not what Sephiroth cared about. He just wanted to see the inside of it.He could still see the ground and were Hinin was. Sephiroth put his sword into the ground. "This is were you die now." Sephiroth said and Shot fire into the ground and alot of it. Sephiroth make a fire shoot out of the ground were Hinin was and it was just as big as Hinin's dome. Sephiroth knows that Hinin had a 1% chance of geting out of the attack not dead. Sephiroth started to breath heavily by the power he needed to make that. Sephiroth would make a like five foot wide one but this one was the bigest one he's ever made. Sephiroth waits to see if his old friend is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fighting an old friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next