Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fighting an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

fighting an old friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:10 am

The darkness instantly swormed to block the fire with ease then it pushed Hinin out of the ball. He now hovered above the ball. The flame and darkness clashed like light and dark hitting each other and combining. If anyone was near this wonderful ball of raitsu, they would most likely be consumed and killed. Hinin had a dazed look in his eyes as he shunpo'd away and his mask broke. He sighed from the exaustion. He had never used that much power. He was leaning over panting heavily still, his back arched. Did you mean that? When you said that I would die?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

Sephiroth looked over at Hinin. "You know me. I joke alot. If i realy wanted to kill you, i would have by now." Sephiroth said with a crazy laugh. He pulled his blade out and pointed it at him. "Now, Lets have some real fun." Sephiroth said and shot himself at Hinin with a vary fast speed. He pulled his blade back and then with the huge blade he swung it at Hinin. Knowing one this about this is that Hinin was going to fall. He was getting weaker and weaker as Sephiroth was coming at him. Sephiroth knows that Hinin can't take much more. He swings the blade at him.

(Sorry, i'm sleepy)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

He lifted up his zanpaktou and blocked the attack with ease. He was mentally drained but his strength was not yet done for. He lifted a leg and shot it under their clashed blades aiming a kick for Sephiroth's stomach. If it connected, it would wind him out of air for a few seconds and possibly knock him to the ground. It would also break or crack a few of his lower ribs. He now forced black raitsu around his foot making the kick more deadly so that what ever his foot touched, Hinin would make a very deadly kick.

Sorry Its so short.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:12 am

Sephiroth looked over at Hinin. He smiled and put the blade in the way of the attack. Sephiroth was still smiling. he could win this fight. He wanted to win this fight. Sephiroth knows that Hinin would fall soon. He knows that he still has alot of power left in him. But, Sephiroth got bored. He put his hand on the blade and it went back to it's sealed state. "Lets buy you that shirt." Sephiroth said and walked away to buy Hinin that shirt he said he would buy.

(Exit by being bored)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 am

Confused by this, he smiled. He knew he was close to losing that fight but he didn't to just get quit on. He sighed and stood to a up right position and returned his zanpaktou back to it's original sealed state. He let out a almost panting sigh now and slid the sword into it's rightful place sheated at his side. He looked around at the destruction one spar caused and a light chuckle escaped his lips as he nodded. Yeah, but uh no rush. He looked down at his ash smeared chest and let out another chuckle and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting an old friend   fighting an old friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fighting an old friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2