Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 am

Frau was sitting at a desk in his room drawing some decent pictures. He sighs and wishes he had something to do. Recently he had started spreading word that if anyone needed something done..... preferably something interesting having to deal with helping with training or something of the sort, he would help. The only thing important he had done recently was.... Yeah, he couldn't remember. "Man, it can get boring here.", says Frau to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Hayato walked slowly through the hallways of the huge, white castle. He had heard that there was a rogue shinigami who offered to help and train who ever asked for it. Hayato had some difficulty finding the place and he whould have killed the arrancar who he heard talking about this if he hadn't found it when he was ready to give up on it. He wasn't the patient type. Hayato oppened the door and walked in the room and saw the rogue shinigami sitting at it. He looked around the room with a emotionless expression on his face and then he looked again at the shinigami. Hayato threw a white paper on the desk and placed his hand back in his pocket. On the paper was written "Fight me." with black ink. If he wrote something it was short and dirrect. He didn't like to write long texts so he usualy wrote something in one or two sentences. Hayato stood in front of the rogue and whaited for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Frau is surprised by the figure and knew right away that he was no weak person by any means. As the paper is thrown to him he catches it with one hand so that the text is facing him right side up. "Oh, training I presume.... and hope.", says Frau a little surprised. "I'll be fine with that, espada-san", says Frau as he slowly gets up "So long as nobody thinks that I attacked you.", says Frau thinking of how...... unpleasant..... it would be if it was thought that he had assaulted an espada.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Hayato standed in front of the shinigami and didn't move a musle. He looked the shinigami closly in the eyes. He didn't know him and usualy he would have already charged at the shinigami with his blade drawn and a ice cold look in his eye, but Hayato knew the rogue had severed all ties with his own kind and that didn't give Hayato any reason to attack him. He didn't want to end this training to quicly so Hayato stood in front of the shinigami and didn't do anything. If Hayato showed his emotions he would propably laugh about what the shinigami said, but since he doesn't he stood still with a emotionless expression like always. He noded his head which propably ment "You have my word." or "Don't worry." to Hayato, but he didn't really care how the rogue took it all he wanted was to train. Hayato stretched out his hand at the rogue and started to charge a cero. He wanted to start already and how he saw it the shinigami was Okay with it. Hayato had fully charged his cero and he shot it off at the shinigami still sitting in his chair. He didn't care about the wall or anything else. The sparring mach had begun.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

((In my last post it had said that he had started to stand up so I'm just going to go with that.))

Frau thinks he understands what the nod means, but that changes just a tad when Hayato starts to charge his cero. Frau quickly stretches out his hand, "Hado Number Fifty-Four, Haien!" Frau hadn't had enough time to say the enchantment so it wasn't anywhere near full force (not that they've said what the enchantment was) all it did was weaken the cero. Just the force of his own kido mixed with the fact that he hadn't been in a battle stance pushed him backwards. With the chair being right behind him it caused him to fall over backwards along with the chair. Frau however manages to roll and land on his feet just as he comes to the wall. "Illuminate Lumiere!", says Frau as an aura of light forms around his arm and then disappates leaving an odd dagger like weapon attached to Frau's arm.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC: Sorry overlooked that.

The two attacks mixed mada a huge white light causing Hayato to guard his eyes from it. He never liked to bright places... neverthless still being pretty powerfull the weakened cero shot by Frau as he was rolingand shot a big hole in the wall behind him. When Frau got back up he summoned a interesting weapon. Hayato put his hands back in his pockets and slowly walked at the desk. He suddenly kicked the desk sending it flying at Frau. The desk was flying at the height of Hayatos face, but behind it could be seen another red light forming which pretty much ment that Hayato was chrging another cero. Since the most of Hayatos enemys didn't survive the first cero he didn't bother to draw his blade... not yet atleast. He didn't really know the limits and powers of his opponent so he held back a little. All Hayato knew was thatthe shinigami wasn't weak or he would have died long ago. If the shinigami survived the second cero Hayato had to get atleast a little bit more seroious. He didn't want to look bad since he was the one who chalanged Frau. It wouldn't have been to good if he had left the room almost dead.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Frau uses his light abilities to negate most of the light reflecting off from him so that he could shunpo around the desk and cero and by Hayato. He figured that Hayato probably had noticed him just as Frau passed him. That was close thought Frau to himself. His little maneuver just them had afforded him to make it into the hallway where he had a bit more room to dodge future attacks. Light forms around Frau's open arm as he stands there waiting for Hayato's next move and for his own current move to complete itself. He figured that he should test Hayato's reflexes before he tried anything foolish up close. Speed may be Frau's strongsuit, but speed does you no good when either your opponent can time it and hit you on the way in.... or when you are dead. Speed is nothing without reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Hayato saw as Frau ahunpoed past him in the hallway. Hayato slowly turned around and looked Frau closly in the eyes. He could clearly see he was up to something. Hayatos intuition never failed him before... well almost never. Hayato tightened his fist and suddenly disappeared. He appeared in front of Frau with a laud and boming noise. He tried to land a hit in Fraus stomache, but he changed his mind and attacked Frau with a spinning kick from the side. Up till now the shinigami had provaided more oof a chalange then any hollow Hayato had fought. The kick wasn't as wweak as it seemed to be. When the kick was about to make contact with Fraus stomache Hayato disappeared again and appeared at Fraus other side still doing the same kick, but this time it would hit Fraus back.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:43 am

((Sorry about it being this long for me to post, but the power was out from 6:17-11:42 last night.))

Frau had expected the espada to have speed, but he wasn't expecting this much. He still didn't have the chance to figure out what rank he was but he figured that this espada was one of the top four just judging from cero strength and his outlandish speed. With Frau's reaction his speed didn't hurt him.... it was his reflexes. For the stomach attack Frau was going to go to the side to avoid it, however the espada changed his movements and went for a spinning kick. Frau's reflexes and instincts almost forced him to back away from the kick. As he did, the espada appeared to his other side and copied the kick only this time in the other direction. Frau's backwards momentum did not allow for him to change his direction again and the kick landed, all Frau had managed to do was turn a little so that the attack wasn't a direct hit on his spine. The hit caused Frau to fly forwards spinning causing him to hit the wall back to it. The wall cracked in several places but somehow held. Frau fell from the wall and clumsily landed on his feet. He wondered if he had any broken bones after that blow and was thankful for his healing ability in bankai. However he grinned, this was a damned good workout and he hadn't had his adrenaline rushing this much for a long time. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light from where Frau stood.

((this is an ability that if you don't manage to avoid seeing will blind you for three posts, just so you know.))
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 am

OOC: Don't worry I had the same problem last week, it's Ok.

Hayato saw as the shinigami wanted avoid his spinning kick by backing away from it, but when Hayato appeared at the rogues other side with another spinning kick the shinigamis speed and reflexes didn't compleatly help him to escape the kick. Allthough the shinigamis moves were werry impresive the kick sent him flying and sinning into a wall behind him. Even if he had dodged the first two attacks he couldn't dodge all three. If Hayato had only attacked twice the shinigami had blasted him away with one of his kidos or some other attack, but since Hayato had fought many battles he knew he can never let his guard down or be to carefull. If the shinigami had dodged the third attack aswell Hayato would have been in big trouble, but as the third kick confused Hayatos opponent, he was confident about the fact that theire powers were equal. Allthough Hayatos enemy got hit by Hayato first he didn't wan't to start to underastimate him. When he landed on his feet a huge white light appeared. It was so bright Hayato closed his eyes and put his arms in front of his eyes. Hayato had fallen to his knees with his arms crossed in front of him. He rose back up and placed his hands at his sides, but when he oppened his eyes he still didn't saw anything. Hayato didn't get woked up about it nor did he let it bother him. All he knew was that he had to rely on his other senses now and the fact that he got to train that aswell was a bonus to him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Frau stands still silently thinking of what to do next. Judging from Hayato's pupils the attack had worked. He looks around him and notices some rubble that had fallen from one of the larger cracks in the wall. He quietly picks up a piece of the rubble and then lightly tosses it to the right of Hayato to make sure that he indeed could not see, also if he couldn't see then it could confuse him. An aura of light that isn't all that bright surrounds Frau as he continues to stand still.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 am

Hayato stood still, unmoving he waited for the shinigami to make his move. He wasn't surprised that the rogue had gotten silent aswell. Hayato had always fought with his eyes open, but now when that was not an option he had to rely on his capability to sence spiritual pressure. But from the techique the rogue just used had filled the area where the shinigami was standing with his spiritual pressure. Then the shinigami tosed the rubble, but Hayato stood sill. He only moved a bit to the left side since he felt the wind of the rubble flying to the right. Hayato didn't know if that was a attack coming from the rogue or what. When the rubble failed to hit Hayato by far and hit the ground destrying itself Hayato turned back to were the rogue was standing, offcourse not knowing if he still was there. He really didn't think that was a covardly move as mentioned earlyer Hayato was werry carefull at battles with an enemy he fought the first time aswell. Hayato now stood silently and whaited for the shinigamis next move.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am

The final reason Frau had thrown the rubble was to stall for his next attack to form. The latter aura of light around Frau starts to form into several senbon and without Frau making a sound (of course the senbon will make a noise from the air around them) the senbon shot towards Hayato. Frau too was still testing his opponents strength. He knew that his opponent was no slouch and was still wondering what number he was. After this match if Frau didn't end up seriously hurt he would have to ask the espada his name and rank as well as give the espada information about himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 am

Hayato was still standing in the same place since he got blinded. Hayato was pleased that his opponent had shown that much of a fight. For a training befor the big fight the shinigami skills were more than enough. Hayato was satisfyed that the rogue had such useful attacks. He was truly satisfyed Hayato just wasn't too good at showing emotions and getting carried away. He just hoped that the shinigami had some other attacks as good as the first one or even better would be if the attacks were more powerful and useful. Soon Hayato heard a strange noise and felt something coming at him from the front. One off those senbon cut Hayatos arm flying at him. The moment Hayato felt that his arm was cut he got into a crouching posiition and disappeared the next moment. The senbon had given up the rogues possition and Hayato used every chance he got. Hayato then appeared in front of the rogue, but was cut in the same arm by the last senbon making a cross shaped scar on it. Hayato appeared with a loud and booming sound not too far away from the shinigami. Hayato drew out his arm from his poacket and stretched it out and tryed to grab the rogues head with it. On the palm could be seen the number two tattoo which continued to come closer and closer to the shinigamis head.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

Frau wasn't quite as easily fooled this time as he saw Hayato disappear and reappear. Frau was surprised at what he saw next, Hayato drew out his palm to grab at his head. There on his palm was the number 2 tattoo. He shouldn't have been surprised from the skill of his opponent. He was sure that if his opponent had wanted to he could have relatively easily killed Frau by using ressurecion. Frau uses a quck shunpo to appear next to Hayato. He "punches" at Hayato's side where he would intentionally miss however his weapon would slice into him. His punch like attack drastically weakens and slows as Frau extends his arm though, likely making it easy to avoid. "broken rib", mutters Frau to himself as he winces a little from the pain.

((Just to show you what the weapon looks like in case you hadn't looked.))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

When Hayato was attepmting to catch the shinigami from it seemes to him as everything moved in slow motion. He saw that his enemy was a little suprised seeing that Hayato had the number two on his palm. The shinigami surely asked himself why the segunda espada needed training, but since there was a big "event" coming that could change the history. The "event" could destroy every last shinigami on earth or just the most of them. And for that "event" Hayato wanted to train as soon as possible and rest the other half of the time before the deadline. The shinigami shunpoed to Hayatos side and attacked Hayato. Although Hayato was still unable to see a thing the most of the spiritual pressure had dissappeared making it easier for Hayato to feel the rogues spiritual pressure. Hayatos pupil followed the shinigami to Hayatos side even though it was just a atempt to see if the shinigami still thought that Hayato was still blind. Hayato turned to the side and blosked the attack hitting in with his hand to the side. Hayato thought that it was the right time to unsheath his blade so while he was turning and blocking the hit Hayato drew his sword out and attacked the shinigamis back with a slash as soon as the hit was blocked.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Frau figured that the espada would block the attack but he hadn't figured that the espada would unsheath his blade. This completely surprised him as he knew that most espada would not unsheath their blade against one that they didn't think they needed it against and Frau had figured that Hayato being Segundo Espada would be cocky. As soon as Frau heard the movement he used his forward momentum to allow himself to fall in a controlled manner to avoid the slash. He tumbled and then came upright again. He winced again and coughed, he had only had a broken rib once before and he had forgotten how much it could hurt especially when you overstrained yourself. An aura of light forms around Frau's arm as Frau turns back to Hayato.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Hayato was standing still with his blade in his left hand. He held the sword at his side, it almost streched to the ground. Unlike the shinigamis zanpackuto Hayatos blade had the usual katanas form, only the colour was different then the other katanas were colored. But even though the roges zanpackuto looked different didn't mean that it wasn't meant for killing. Other espadas would think that just becouse it lookes funny or hilarious it can do no harm, but thats why they are foolish. The only espadas he recognised were the ones that fought for fun and not kill for fun, that didn't act foolishly and that didn't act to cocky. The most anoying people are the ones that think too much of their powers. And mostly for that reason they got killed. So Hayato had abandoned all arrogance unlike some of the other espadas. As Hayato was standing there slowly a blurry image started to appear in front of him. After a second he was able to see his enemy again. He then had appeared in front of the shinigami in a split second with his blade risen above his head. And with a quick swing he swung the blade down.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:55 pm

As the Espada got his bearings Frau realized that Hayato could probably see again. "You can see again, eh? Good, I'll be able to use my last technique now. Well last technique that isn't bankai level or kido...." The light that had been forming around Frau's arm condensed and formed into a sword of light ((Basic 3 foot long katana like thing...)). Frau quickly raises it up to block and he puts his other hand carefully around the handle as not to cut himself. He prepares for a violent impact as he knows that this espada's strength is enormous.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am

Hauato was in front of the shinigami and was swinging his blade down at him. As the rogue said what he said and in his hand appeared a long katana that consisted of light he placed it above his head and held it with both arms to block Hayatos attack. He was wise to do that seeing how Hayato was pretty strong and one swing of his blade could most likely kill a shinigami or hollow who isn't trying to block the hit. With a motionless hit and without making any sound Hayato swung dow his blade with almost all of the might he had in one hand. The shinigami blocked the attacks, but were he was standing was now a crater from the impact. Some rocks were flying through the air and smoke was all over the place. Hayato changed the hand he had the balde in by throwing the blade in the air and catching it with the other hand. After he catched his blade he lande some more hits at the shinigami atempting to breake his block and land a hit on him. Hayato stoped for a moment and crossed blades with the shinigami for some time just looking him closely in the eyes trying to figure out wht he is going to do next. Hayato started to charge a cero in his other arm. Hayato swung the blade again at the shinigami, but this time from below. The blade scratched along the ground and at the bottom of the crater making some more smoke and hiting the rogue from below trying to break his guard and launch him in the air to get a clear shot at him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Frau clenched his teeth on every single hit. His strength was beyond any that he had crossed blades with. He didn't have the time to counter any of the strikes, he knew he was at an extreme disadvantage here. When Hayato crossed blades for the extended amount of time Frau's blade begin to flicker. Frau looks and sees that Hayato is charging a cero and then is surprised when he changes attack to a low uppercut of a slash. Frau at this time does something that would seem foolish. He completely let's go of the blade of light and it shatters upon impact with Hayato's blade. Frau then appears to get cut all of the way through but there is no blood or resistance on Hayato's blade. Suddenly there appears to be a Frau infront of Hayato to both the left and right of where Frau originally stood. They were seperated by quite a bit of distance so that Hayato couldn't just hit them both with his cero.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Hayato felt that the blade and the shinigami were easyer to cut through than normaly it whould be. When the Frau in front of him disappeared and two other one were standing in front of him Hayato knew what was happening and what he needed to do.When he finished with the slash from below he placed the blade at his side. He walked straight and stopped in the middle of were the two Fraus stood. He looked at the one on his left side and at the other one on the right side. He had to make a choice fast as the cero was charged and it had to be shot off or it would explode in Hayatos hand or just hit the ground below Hayato either way it wasn't worth holding it back. Hayato then rised his left hand (the one in which the cero was) up and stretched it out pointing it at the Frau on the left side. If he charged it up then he will go ahead and use it. Hayato shot the cero at the Frau and with a smooth and quick move he was already in front of the other Frau attempting to pierce through him with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Frau was hoping that this technique would cause Hayato to split his attack power but that failed miserably. Instead he ended up getting the cero fired directly at him. The Frau in front of Hayato was pierced through and then vanished. Frau grinned and then quickly made a movement to the right of the cero. He realized he wouldn't make it so he dove landing on his injured rib. He did however narrowly miss getting hit by the cero. "UGH! Nice move Segundo Espada-san, I'm glad that such a force is on my side.", he said as he got up. He would have called him by his last name followed by an honorable but as he did not know his name he could not. Frau then starts a chant, "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 am

The Frau in front of Hayato disappeared as Hayatos blade pierced through it. Hayato turned around and looked at his opponent. He did pretty well making it this far. If Hayato had wanted to end this fast the battle would have been different. Hayato saw that the real one had dodged the cero. Hayato rised up his blade and pointed it at the shinigamis head. Avoiding the cero by just a split second and looking at Hayato the shinigami started to talk. After Hayato listened to the shinigami, but Hayato didn't interupt his for he knew that wasn't a polite thing to do. Aas mentioned earlyer when the shinigami ended his sentence or speech Hayato started to think about what he said. "UGH! Nice move Segundo Espada-san, I'm glad that such a force is on my side." these words gave Hayato some things to think about. Like : Why did he get driven away from soul society? Why is he willing to fight alongside the espada? And will the mission succeede? Well there was only one way to find it out. Hayato charged at the rogue as it began to caste his kido. Hayato had experienced many battles including battles against shinigami and he knew that wasn't good. He charged at the shinigami with all his speed.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Frau was surprised that Hayato had stopped to hear what he was going to say. He hoped that Hayato didn't think that Frau meant it as a stalling move for him to use his kido. He also noticed that Hayato seemed to be thinking about something. After this fight I'll have to explain about my situation. Also I should exchange names with him. He stands still hoping to finish the kido before Hayato reaches him. Six rods of light form around Hayato and shoot towards his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: