Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:18 am

Hayato stpped a he heard that the shinigami came close to finishing the casting of the kido. Hayato pierced his blade in the ground in front of him and placed his hands behind his back. Hayato started to carefully think what to do next. He had already planed the next move out, but with enemies like Frau he couldn't be careful enough. As the shinigami rogue finished to cast his kido Hayato saw six roads of light form around him. Hayato carefuly had a look at each one of them as they started to fly at Hayatos midsection. As the light roads came closer and closer Hayatos back started to glow red. The roads had almost reached Hayato as suddenly they stopped. Sparks were flying around and the light roads started to get shorter and shorter. The roads were disappearing as if they hit something like a invisable shield. When the kido had disappeared a dark purple barrier appeared around Hayato and shattered soon after it had become vissable. Hayato quickly fired a cero from one of his hands at Frau and started to run grabing his blade. Coming closer to Frau Hayato revealed his other hand and in it was another cero. But hiding it was inpossible since the red light followed Hayato everywere.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Frau lifts one eyebrow when the pillars of light grind into the barrier and then disappear. "That's interesti...." Frau gets cut off when Hayato fires the first cero. Frau dodges to the side successfully avoiding being hit and continues as far as he can unitl it gets hard to breath because of the broken rib very shortly after he starts. He then sees that Hayato is charging another cero. Frau sighs. It's hard being like a greased pig when you've got an injury that hinders mobility. He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Hayato ran at the shinigami with his blade ready to slice through the rogue as he saw that the shinigami avoided the first cero, but he gets slower and it looked to Hayato like he had somekind of troubles with his breathing or some injury. Hayato stoped it looked as if he did it for the shinigami to get a hold of himself and to be ready to fight again. But Hayato soon stretched out his hand and the cero started to change it's colour. Hayato made it a gran rey cero and was ready to shoot it of as he remembered one of the rules "The gran rey cero is not alowed to be fired in the halls of Las Noches for it is far to powerful and is able to destroy the great white palace." Hayato closed his fist and crushed the cero, closed his eyes and placed his hand in his pocket. He then oppened his eyes again and looked at the shinigami. Hayato pointed his blade at the shnigami and disappeared. The next moment Hayato was behind Frau swinging his blade across the shinigamis back. He knew that wasn't the most clever thing to do, but he tryed to draw out the shinigami to show some more, how should you say it... interesting attacks and techiques for Hayato had only began to analyse his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Frau was surprised when Hayato stopped but he knew that this was an espada. Hayato would know better than to let his opponent catch his breath. That's when Hayato prepared the gran rey cero and then got rid of it. Now Frau had no idea what was happening. He heard Hayato use sonido. Frau shunpoed behind Hayato and stretched his hand out pointing a finger at him. "Hado #4. Byakurai!" A concentrated bolt of white lightning shoots out of Frau's finger and heads towards Hayato's neck.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Hayato followed the rogue with his eye as he saw hishunpoing behind Hayato. He turned around and saw the shinigami fire of a kido. Hayato always hated kidos, he hated the defencive one and the offencive ones aswell. As the kido was coming closer to Hayato, he charged a cero at the same time. When the bolt of lightning was about to hit Hayato, he blocked it with his blade and shot of the cero beforehand. To avoid the kido blast Hayato placed his blade right in front of the bolt, but the kido was pretty strong and it hit the blade and continued to push Hayato further and further away from the shinigami. The kido was more powerful in some part than in other parts. The bolt was wider and bigger in some parts and the sparks shot around. The flucating of the kido shot a wave over Hayatos blade at his hand. The hit was blocked mostly by Hayatos hierro, but his clother were burning and his shulder was smoking. Hayato knew if he had let the kido hit him for whatever reason he wouldn't have been able to stand back up for some time. Hayato thought he was pushed back far enough and swung the blade to the side leading the kido blast in a wall destroying it. Hayato got up from his crouching position and cleaned his blade by swinging it to the side. Hayato then knowing the cero wasn't enough attacked the shinigami again.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Indeed the cero hadn't been enough to hit Frau as Frau simply dodged to the side while putting the least amount of weight on his rib on that side. An auro of light starts to form around Frau, however it is not blinding. Frau gets in a stance that would allow him to move quickly. His shikai was not made for locking blades with anyone so he had to prepare and hope that what he was planning would work. As he stretches into that stance he winces. This battle is just making his injury worse.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Hayato ripped of the burning clothes of his and threw them to the ground. He was running at the shinigami with his blade following Hayato being pulled along him making sparks and a anying saund. Atleast thats what Hayato thought. He hated the loud saunds and the high rised voices of some people doing battle. Hayato was almost in front of the shinigami as he started to swing his blade from below his feeto to to midsection of the shinigami. The blade would had been drawed across the shinigamis stomache, but instead Hayato disappeared and reappeared at the rogues left side. Hayato was slashing at the shinigami again this time straight across the shinigamis stomache. If it would hit the shinigami would be splited into two. Although Hayato swung the blade with only one hand the shinigami was careful to watch what he was doing now. Hayato charged another cero this time it had a more darker red tone to it and it looked more powerful. He shot it of and the destruction made by it looked more powerful aswell it was as if Hayato had only fired the cero with half of his power. But something told him to release his full power. He didn't wan't the rogue to get bored.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

Frau hopped to the side to avoid Hayato's blade and the aura of light followed him and started to form into senbon. Then Frau saw the cero. This one looked darker. Frau wondered if the darker color meant it was more condensed. Before Hayato released it Frau said jokingly. "It's almost lke you're trying to make me use my bankai." As Hayato released the cero Frau instantly knew it was stronger. "shit" He says under his breath. At this rate I am going to HAVE to. If ANY of these attacks hit me then I am finished. Frau shunpos well to the side of the cero blast and the light around him follows making it extemely obvious where Frau had gone to. The several senbon again gather around Frau and then fire towards Hayato.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Hayato had already started to charge another cero it was the same colour as the other one he fired just moments earlyer. The deep red tone was making the light around it even darker so that Hayato could't realy be seen. Hayato rised the cero above his head to see what the shinigami was doing. The cero was almost charged as Hayato saw that the cero had missed the shinigami. Hayato was pushing the rogue to his limits to see what else he could do. Hayato had an idea. What wouldd happen if the shinigami was ina near death situation? Hayato had thought of an plan as he saw the senbon flying at him. Was the shinigami for real? Hayato had already seen or more precisely would be felt the attack and there could be nothing that could suprise him this time. Hayato beeing carefull shot the cero of at the shinigami and destroyed the senbon with it. The cero had almost compleatly destroyed the halls they were in, but the walls were still holding the ceiling... for now. When the cero had disappeared Hayato was gone aswell. He couldn't be seen at all only the noise that came from charging another cero could be heard. Hayato then appeared crouching under the shinigami. He tryed to punch the shinigami in the air and he had to do it fast couse his cero was almost charged.

Last edited by Hayato Nakamura on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Frau saw that Hayato had been charging another cero. He thought of what he could do to avoid getting hit because at this rate it wasn't a question of if he would get hit, it was a question of when. He knew that when he did get hit it wouldn't be good. Then Hayato disappeared. Frau looked around and couldn't see him until he saw in his periferal vision something below him. "Shit!" he swore as the punch connected with his jaw and he got sent flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Shiroi walked in and smiled he sat down and watched there little spar go on. " Aw don't worry i not going to join you i am ony here to watch you Frau, This is your Test. " He said in a calm voice as he closed his eyes and layed down. He was able to see with his ears by lisening closly to the ounds around him. Shiroi was basicly half sleep. While he slept he thought and picture in his head what was happening just by lisening to the sound, that the two made, it was almost like if he was dreaming.

(Sorry Short, Dont wait for me to post.)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

As Hayato was still punching at Frau from appearing below him in a crouching position he firt thought that the shinigami would dodge the punch and caunter attack Hayato with one of his techiques. Even though the hit connected that wasn't Hayatos full strenght as he thought that that hit was going to miss. So when Hayatos fist connected with Fraus jaw Hayato snaped and fired the cero above his head at the flying shinigami. The cero shot off like a beam at Frau and chased up after him. It didn't look like there was something to stop the cero. No roof, no ceiling noone who would be hit would be enough for the angry monster built from reitsu. Hayato using the moment he had made everything clear to compleate the plan he thought of not so long ago. As the cero beam was chasing after Frau Hayato sonidoed above both of them. Hayatos barrier had regained it's full solidness to hold the cero. But there was something that made Hayatos plan a plan... meaning the fact that between Hayato and the cero was the shinigami. Hayato would be safe from the cero, but the shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm

As Frau got knocked airborn he figured that Hayato would have fired the cero. He sticks his hand out and braces his arm with his other hand. Frau somehow spins around to face the cero. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Shakkahō!!" Frau fires it into the cero but it hardly does anything except for propel him towards Hayato. Frau spins back to to the cero and angles his arm oddly to block a possible strike from Hayato. Of course the cero hits him and Frau is propelled to Hayato. The cero is not fatal but it does massive damage to Frau. It would have been fatal had he not lessened the strength of it ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:11 pm

As Hayato was above Frau he saw him spin around and start to cast a kido. Those useless attacks need the user to memorise a paragraph to fire it at an opponent. It was almost impossible to fire one in a near death situacion. As the shinigami finished the incatation and fired it at the cero, not blocking it fult, but making it weaker as it progressed closer to Frau. The rogue then turned back around again and got ready to block any other attack Hayato was going to release on him. The shinigami was hit by the cero luckily for him the cero was weakened. But it didn't matter how far Hayato would go the shinigami didn't release his bankai. Hayato tryed to pack Frau and hold him through the red beam that was coming up. If it would work he would finaly release his bankai and the battle would be fought on the next level.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Frau is hit by the whole cero. He falls to the ground and lands on his back. Even if he goes bankai now he would need some time to heal himself. "Espada-san. If you really want to see me use bankai then I will, however. I need to heal at least my rib." says Frau as he slowly gets up. He coughs once he is standing upright and a little bit of blood came up. "BANKAI!" A flash of light envelopes Frau and when it disappears the only change is that his zanpakuto is now a knife. Frau waits to see what the Espada does because if Frau started to heal himself and Hayato attacked it would make him extremely vulerable.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 am

Hayato held the shinigami through the whole cero. Some times the cero hit him, but since it was weakened he didn't fell almost anything. When the cero had ended Hayato let go of the rogue and he fell to the ground. The shinigami got up and said the words Hayato wanted to hear. Hayato landed on the ground and sheathed his blade. He put his hands in his pockets and stood still awaiting for the shinigami to go into bankai. All Captain level shinigami he had faced would die to early and miss the chance to show Hayato theier bankai. This was a bit of a new experience for Hayato. Hayato looked at Shiroi who was apperently half asleep. Hayato looked back at Frau as he got up from the ground and coughed up blood. Then a light appeared from Frrau. When the light cleared FRau is standing in front of Hayato with a knife. Hayato starts to charge a bala in his fist, he looks at Frau and fires it off at a wall. The wall is destroyed and only parts of the wall remain and fall to the ground in a big pile. Hayato walks to the wall and sits down waiting for Frau to heal himself.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 am

An aura of light forms around Frau and you see some minor wounds closing. "My apologies to even have to ask in the first place espada-san. However after that broken rib from earlier and then that. It is doubtful that I could even stand up straight." as Frau finishes speaking the aura of light mostly disappears on his front with the exception of a few places. It is still all over his back though.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:50 am

Hayato was sitting quietly and observing this, how should he describe it, umm interesting proces of healing. Hayato didn't realy care that the shinigami had to ask him for this. If the shinigami would be at full powers after this healing of his then Hayato was gladly going towait for the rogue. How could Hayato call himself a man, or think about him as a man, since he never says something, if he attacks a man on the ground with a injury noone could be to strong with. Luckily Hayato had trained his patience long enough to wait as long as needed for the shinigami without getting bored. All that mattered to him was to train. What was the point in killing someone who was more than glad to kill a shinigami? If Frau was alright with killing his own kind and not sheding even a tear for them or anything else then Frau would live to see the shinigamis die. Hayato waited on the rocks ready to continue this battle of his. The light that was healing Frau disappeared and only on his back some light remained. Such a skill was realy useful if the opponenet would be one that gladly waits for the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 am

Frau is glad that his opponent wasn't the kind to get irritated with him for healing, because the fact of it was that the battle would have already been over if it wasn't for this. The light now fades from the most of his back and is now only visible where his broken rib is. Frau decides that this would be his chance to explain his whole situation to the espada. At the least it would kill the time. "I know most people here wonder why I left Soul Society. I'm not too sure if you're one of them or not. However if you want me to then I will explain."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 am

Hayato had been sitting there and thinking about varrious thing for quite some time now. Hayato placed his blade in it's sheath at his side and looked back at the shinigami. He was thinking about the fact that he had been correct. The shinigami was trully a worthy opponent and didn't use the fact that Hayato was waiting for him to heal himself to strike at Hayatos blind spot and trye to turn this fight around. But since the shinigami was fair enough to don't do it Hayato was only having a practice battle with him, otherwise Hayato had killed the shinigami right here and right now. Well since this only was a sparring match Frau didn't think about things like that. Or maybe he would never do something like that. Well Hayato had no right to judge him and even if he attacked Hayato, his barrier had recharged and was ready to block any hit. When only the shinigamis rib was covered by the light the shinigami wanted to kill time. The question was one of the many ones Hayato asked in the beginig of the batlle and he didn't recieve a answer on them. Well mainly becouse hedidn't ask them to the shinigami. Hayato looked at Shiroi who was still sleeping and then he looked back at the shinigami. Hayato noded his head to tell the shinigami to continue.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 am

"To be honest, I was used to be very content in Soul Society. I was the Vice Captain of the 2nd Division and well trusted by my comrades. I was even going to settle down. I was engaged to a wonderful woman who was in my division and life was great. Of course when you're at the top things always seem to fall out from under you and they did. Apparently one of the Central 46 was thought of as having been against Soul Society so the 2nd Division being the assassination squad, was given the task of well, assassinating him. As this was a touchy matter the captain (not the current captain) took it upon herself to complete the mission. She went in and did as she was told, she assassinated him without a sound, however there was something that she didn't know. As she left a small piece of paper fell from her pocket, on this paper there was a part of the 2nd division insignia.", Frau pauses for a moment because he had started to ramble. The glow stayed where his rib was. Apparently in all of the movement he had aggravated his injury.

((The real reason for the pause is that the next post will be the last of healing.))
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Hayato listened carefuly to the shinigami and he looked at the light aura aswell. He carefuly studyed the force of Las Noches and was reay satisfyed with the suffering the shinigami should have felt at the end of the "evennt" Hayato described it as an atleast. It could also be a bloodbath or a masacre, but at the ned it didn't realy matter. The light aura had been on the shingamis body for a long time and it was about time it disapppeared and left Frau with no scars what so ever. Hayato looked at his blade and then at Shiroi. Not either one of them was moving. They laied at each ones spot and didn't move an inch from there. The fight should soon continue as Hayato saw the shinigami start to ramble. His gaze was closely on Frau and he gripped his blade just for caution. Hayato sat there and waited for the shinigami to regain his comosure or continue the battle. Although Hayato didn't hear the end of the story it was possible that Frau still continued the story.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:29 pm

"Of course this paper was discovered in the investigation, and the Central 46 did not want word of their own turmoil to get out so someone in the 2nd Division had to be held accountable. In the end they chose my fiancee'. I was away on a mission and when I got back she was nowhere to be found. I found out though that they had executed her for treason. She never even had a say in the matter. So with this her name was dirtied for some flaw in the Soul Societies justice system. I couldn't handle it... Whenever someone insulted me or acted rude to me and brought it to a battle I wouldn't hold back usually leading to their deaths. Of course it didn't take long for them to find out that this was happening and they came to apprehend me for other people's ignorance. I left though and escaped to the world of the living and stayed there for a short time. Then one day I saw a portal open up during an attack on a town. I entered it knowing that it would lead to Hueco Mundo and now here I am. I have waited here for a chance at revenge, they took away the person who was most precious to me. I've never really gotten attached to anyone since then and now I realize that the Soul Society must be purged of it's system of justice and what better way to do that then to destroy it?" frau stops talking and shortly after the light fades from his rib.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

As Hayato listened to the shinigami he named even more reasons to destroy Soul Society. The shinigamis in the soul society didn't know hw to rule live or fight for a couse. With every second, with every word the rogue seemed to despite the shinigamis even more. It was as if the shingamis had no point to exist what so ever. If what the rogue said was true than not too long and he would kill more shinigamis than Hayato will. It seemed as Frau was going after the central 46 what would hit the shinigamis even more. Just imagine what would happen with the cetral 46 dead and the shinigami in panic. The whole Soul Society would go down in no time. It would be the easiest fight in the history. The shinigami finished to speak. The light slowly fades from the rogues rib and Hayato waits for the shinigami to say something. It seemed to him as the healing process was done and the sparring match could continue.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Frau's fists are clenched after having said that all, he had been flooded by a bunch of different emotions led by sorrow and anger. Frau snaps out of it, he stretches and hops up and down. "It seems like I'm healed. So we can get back to battling whenever you feel. Since you gave me the priviledge of healing I'll let you have the first move." Says Frau who quickly gets into a defensive stance after having said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)   Looking for a "Task" or "Job"  (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a "Task" or "Job" (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next