Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a fight (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

just a fight (open) Empty
PostSubject: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Sephiroth was making his way to the woods. There was trees and grass. some of the bark was on the ground and some leafs. It looked like it was fall. Sephiroth hated the cold. He likes the heat. Sephiroth jumped into a tree and looked at all of the leafs changing colors. Brown and green leafs. Some were all brown and some were all green still. Sephiroth pulled out a leaf and crashed in in his hand. It had a crunch in it. Sephiroth opened his hand and the leaf was in peaces. The wind picked up and the wind blew the leaf parts out of his hand. He poped his neck and felt that somthing was near. He ran to were it was and it was a hollow. Sephiroth looked at it and the hollow looked at him. "Hello." Sephiroth said. "Im going to kill you." He pulled out his blade and the hollow laughed. It started to run to him but Sephiroth cut him in half. Sephiroth killed in with out doing much. Sephiroth looked at his blade. The blood of the hollow was still on it and he wiped it off. Sephiroth yawned and poped his back. It was sun rise and he just woke up. He looked all around. Nothing. No one showed up. He was still walking in the woods and he found an opening. He rushed to it and looked all around. Nothing was there. Sephiroth closed his eyes and waits for somone to show.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 am

Kyaksu shunpoed into the middle of the woods. He felt a strange reiatsu here and thought he would come to investigate. He let off some fierce reiatsu himself to draw out the enemy. The leaves that were on the trees were know falling due to the intense pressure. Kyaksu had his hand on his zanpaktou ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Sephiroth poped his neck and felt a reiatsu that some would find powerfull but to Sephiroth he did not think it was to strong. But he can tell that it was the power of a captain. Sephiroth smiled and followed it. He found a man standing there and he waved. "Hello. My name is Sephiroth. Im a vizard." He let out a laugh and looked at him. "I can tell your a captain but what do you lead." Sephiroth poped his back and then his wrists. "So, are we going to do this or what?" He asked. He pulled out his zanpaktou and pointed his blade at him. "You will rue the day that you crossed blades with me." Sephiroth shunpoed at the man with speed like a god. He showed up next to him and his sword was going right to his neck. "Tell me you worm, what is your name?" Sephiroth knows that with this much power that he was useing the man would be cut in half from the neck down. But if he blocked he would be smashed into the ground. This guy better show me a good fight. Sephiroth thinks to himself. can i get in this fight? Riuku asked. i'll think about it. Sephiroth could tell that Riuku was happy to hear that. He never got a i'll think about it. He always got no. Sephiroth's blade shined in the light and Sephiroth started to laugh insanly at him and now waits to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Kyaksu, smirked at this gesture and pulled out his zanpaktou to block the oncoming attack.

"I am Kyaksu Jujin, Captain of the 6th division. You know you shouldnt be parading around here, and i would recommend that you dont go around telling people you are a vizard."

Kyakau released his shikai, "Engulf the world in darkness, Yokoshima!"

He quickly shunpoed away and appeared about 5 meters away from the so called Sephiroth and said "Prepare yourself, you are about to witness my true power..."

"Sashimasu!"
As he said this he slashed his sword and a black beam erupted from the sword and headed striaght for Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 am

Sephiroth looked at his attack with a smile and pointed his blade at it. The attack stoped as soon as it hit his sword. Sephiroth knocked it out of his way and looked at the captain named. Kya. "Come on. I only used one hand. Your a captain now start acting like it." Sephiroth said. "I was kicked out as a vice-captain and i was way stronger then that." Sephiroth said hoping that the man would show him a better fight. Sephiroth pointed his blade up again. "Here i come." Sephiroth said and was gone. He showed back up looked at him from the captains right side. He heared when the man went to shikai when he did that attack. if that's his shikai then im dying to see what his bankai is. i mite have to go Shikai then. Sephiroth thinks to himself and then started to show up from all points. He went for a cut to his left,then his right, then his back. He waits to see what happends next.

(it's short i know I did not have much time.)
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:22 am

Kyaksu had anticipated that Sephiroth would block the attack, he had done it on purpose. This man is serious, so Kyaksu decided to get serious.

He shunpoed away from sephiroth and went into the air and slashed again, this time putting a little more power into the hit.

As he slashed he said "Hadou #63 Raikōhō!!!" Lightning erupted from his hand in a massive wave. He waited to see what had happened...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the man and moved out of the way of the attack by the guy but did not break eye contact. He looked at the attack that was just done by the shingami and knows this one. It was a kidou that way made from lightning. He simply jumped out of the way and and landed ten feet away from the man. He laughed. "If thats all you have for me then i don't think you'll last to long for me" Sephioth said and pointed his his right. "Leave now so you don't die." Sephiroth said. "Ummm...now that i think about it, you attacked me so you have one thing left to do.Do you want to know what that is?" Sephiroth said. his robe blew in the wind. Sephiroth shunpoed next to him again and swung his sword. "DIE!!!" Sephiroth said and his sword went to him like his was shot from a gun. Sephiroth's eyes opened wide to him and he needed blood.Sephiroth heared his hollow's voice again. this guy is not to strong. How did he make captain? Riuku said. I don't know, the soul society must of gone soft. Sephiroth thinks to Riuku. Riuku laughs. you've got that right. Sephiroth waits to see what happends.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Kyaksu smirked and held up his sword to block the attack.

"You didnt think this was all i had did you? Your stupidity will get you killed..."

Kyaksu relized that he wasnt fighting just any shinigami, this one had a strange reiatsu and was going to be difficult to beat. He wanted to wait to use his bankai, since no one has seen it yet....
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man and laughed. "IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN SHOW ME! HOLDING BACK WILL JUST GET YOU KILLED!!!" Sephiroth said. He looked deep in the shinigamis eyes. "Anomie." Sephiroth said and fire shot all around him. The fire left and Sephiroth's blade changed. He was now in shikai. "Just so you don't feel so weak. I'll show you my shikai." Sephiroth said. He Sephiroth still had his sword on the other mans sword. Keeping it away from his other hand, Sephiroth put his hand out to the mans face. A ball of fire was in his hand. Sephiroth laughed insanly at him. "There is no way that you can put your sword in the way and this will be hard to get out of the way of. It was nice knowing you mr.... Im sorry, i forgot your name." Sephiroth said and shot the ball of fire at him. Now that it was going to him the ball looked like a cero made of fire. Sephiroth had his hand about 3 inches away from him and now it was heading to him. Unless he was the best at shunpo, Sephiroth dose not think he will get out of the way but somtimes things like that happen.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm

(Sorry on the other posts sashimasu was supposed to be kurayami)

Kyaksu looked shocked that the mans fire ball. But any how, this did not worry him he said calmly, "sashimasu!"

The black spikes on his sword released and blocked the fire attack, and kyaksu shunpoed 10 meters away.

(sorry they are so short, i am feeling the best)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man and when the fire left he was gone. Sephiroth showed back up at the back of the shinigami's feet and went to cut the back of his feet and if he hit then it would be hard for the shinigami to move. Sephiroth used his shunpo for his attacks and went to cut all over his back. Sephiroth shunpoed again and went to cut all over his front. This would be hard to stop. He knows that some of the attacks must of hit. He jumped back and was now about ten feet away from the man. Sephiroth looked up at the sky and pointed his sword up. "Are you ready? It's time you die." Sephiroth said. He had fire go all over his body and then it shot into the sky. Clouds started to form from the heat and it got hoter here. But nothing happend. Sephiroth looked at him with a smile. "Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock." Sephiroth said and waits for the time to come.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Kyaksu's eyes got big. He shunpoed as fast as he could but still got cuts on his back and chest.

This was the last straw, he was about to release his Bankai. But before he does,

He Rose 2 fingers in the air and a Blue light shined brightly and the he lowered his fingers and said "Wrap around the world and destroy your soul, Disenergrate your bounderies and tear apart time, Bakudo #65. Kurayami no kusari!"

And as he did that, right after he said that, he slao yelled "BANKAI!"

A dark Cloud surrounded him and after about a minute the cloud subsided to reveil that the sword had turned into a bow.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 am

Sephiroth looked at the man and when he did the kidou Sephiroth shunpoed out of the way and looked at him. Sephiroth saw that more clouds started to form and the man now has a bow. Sephiroth smiled. "So, this is a captain's bankai?" Sephiroth said. He smiled. "Well i think that it's time that you die." Sephiroth said. "It's sad realy, i was hoping to see what it could do. But you won't get the chance." Sephiroth said. He put his hand in the air. "And god said..." Sephiroth smiled. "LET IT RAIN!!" As soon as he said that, from the clouds fire rained down on him. He laughed insainly. Fire was all over the place. When it came to Sephiroth he just made it move out of the way from hitting him. Sephiroth could barelly see the man because of all the fire that was raining down. Sephiroth would love to see how he got out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 am

"What is this?" Kyaksu said calmly.

"Bakudo #73. Tozanshō!" the barrier formed just in time.

This guy is totaly crazy! Now kyaksu new what he was, A Vizard... He pointed his bow at sephiroth and waited for the firestorm to subside.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Kidous will not save you." Sephiroth said as the fire was still raining down. He Ran after him and was just out of little barrier that the man made. Sephiroth smiled at him. "Well...I gess it's time." Sephiroth said. He pointed his blade at him. "All that you shinigami have done is make my life a living hell. Well...its time to give you back the life of hell. BANKAI!" Sephiroth said and fire left all over his body. the fire was so strong that it started to crack the barrier. His blade came out of the fire and cut right through the kidous powers. Sephiroth still had the fire raining down. He smiled. The fire left from his body and he was holding just a...normal looking sword. He did not break the barrier to. But it was on its way. Sephiroth pulled his sword back and fire went all around his blade. He swung it at it smacked on the barrier. The barrier broke. He was now in the line of fire. Sephiroth still had the fire not him himself but just by a little bit so that way the captain could not hide next to him. Sephiroth looked into his eyes. He shunpoed away so that he can't hit him with his bow. He now waits to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Kyaksu wasnt shocked that the barrier broke. This bankai is incredible.

"So, you have a Bankai, I was right, you must be a viazard, and a Former Captain or Vice Captian. State your business here."

He rose his 2 fingers again and said "Wrap around the world and destroy your soul, Disenergrate your bounderies and tear apart time! Bakudo # 65 Kurayami no kusari!" the blue light appeared and he shot the blue chains at sephiroth again. He dodged this last time, this time will be different.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Kyaksu aimed his bow, and a black spirit arrow appeared and he was ready to shoot. But he really didnt want to do this, the fact of the matter is that he only wanted to talk to the person. But this one insisted on fighting, and had him go all out... Which he rarley does this.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and his fire rain had stoped. "Who...am i?" Sephiroth said. He put his hand to his face and shunpoed out of the way of the chains and had his back to the man. "I AM SEPHIROTH! EX-VICE-CAPTAIN OF THE 8TH DIVISION!" Sephiroth terned around and his mask was on. "You should be honnored. It been over a thousand years sence i've hade to pull out my mask. Your dead." Sephiroth said. He came at him faster then befor and it looked like there was over a thousand of him. He stoped at him and looked deep in his eyes. Sephiroth snaped his fingers and the captain was gushing out with blood. Sephiroth pointed to the right and his right arm left his body and went away to were they can't see it. Same with the rest of his body parts. All that was left was his head. Sephiroth pulled his blade up and still looked at him. "This is were you end." Sephiroth said. He went to stab the man in the chest and kill him. Sephiroth's blade shined in the light of the sun and his heart was beating faster and faster as he wanted this man to die. The man no longer had legs or arms to stop his attack. As for his sword, it faded into dust. Sephiroth waits to hear what the man's last words will be.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Kyaksu simirked and his voice echoed.

"I saw through that move..."

Kyaksu laughs evily. The chains that he summoned earlier turned around and grabbed sephiroth.

"It is time you feel what its like to be scared! Oni Taihoo!!!"

Even though sephiroth couldnt see kyaksu, he could see him and the clear expression on his face of terror.

He fired 2 shots, and hit sephiroth dead in the chest and one directly in the middle of his mask.

Kyaksu waited to see how this guy was before he told him how he had dodged the attack...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Sephiroth moved out of the way of the attack but still got hit. His mask was cut and he was hit in the chest. It did not hit the heart and he looked at him. "Me...scared? Never! I'LL KILL YOU!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!!" Sephiroth said and fire went all over his body and he broke out of the chains. the chains were now gone by the fire and he looked at him with fire all around him. Sephiroth picked up some of the fire and put it on his woonds. Sephiroth burned them shut. He pulled his hand back and saw the blood on it. Sephiroth moved his mask out of the way of his face and put his hand to his face. Sephiroth licked the blood and looked at him. "Mmmm blood. Now im going to find out was yours tasts like." Sephiroth said and laughed at him with an insain laugh. He put his mask back on and fixed the mask. He looked at him and poped his neck. "Now lets start." Sephiroth said and shunpoed all around him. Fire was all around them and he had the fire shoot at the man from all points. Sephiroth then shunpoed to the sky and pulled his blade back. He shot more fire out of his sword and then shunpoed next to him. Sephiroth can't see him but he can feel the power that he is leting out. Thats all he needs. Sephiroth put his had out and a cero was forming. "This is a close range cero. You won't feel a thing." Sephiroth said. He shot the cero at him and shunpoed away. "THIS IS NOT THE END!" Sephiroth said. He came at him and it looked like there was over 1000 of him all going to cut him to shreds. They looked at him. "YOUR GOING TO DIE!" Sephiroth said and they all went to cut him. Sephiroth knows that there is no way that he can get out of the way of all his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Kyaksu laughed again...

"Karamu!"

He had to make sure he hit the target so he concentrated. It wasnt that hard to find the real sephiroth since he was being careless at controlling his reiatsu. He fired over 1500 arrows whe he had said Karamu. and he hope to hit one of them in time, if not he was going to be terrible injured.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm

(what about the cero? and the fire? And the fire that i shot at you?)
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm

((read the last part, i said i hoped to hit you in time, if not i would be terribly injured...))
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Kizamo shunpod 30 meters to the right of Kyaksu and looked around. "Jeez...you two have made quite a mess." he said with a look of excitment. He got on one knee and grabbed some dirt, rubbing his hands together with it. He looked Sephiroth and smiled, "My name is Kizamo Onitara, I am captain of the 5th Division." He pulled both his Zanpakutou from his left hip and stood in a battle position, "I am also....the last thing you will see before you die." With those words, Kizamo shunpod above Sephiroth's top right shoulder and swung his right sword down toward his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 pm

(oh ok sorry.)

Sephiroth looked at the man. "STILL TRYING TO FIGHT? STILL TRYING TO STAY ALIVE?" Sephiroth asked. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!" He shouted at him. Sephiroth looked at all the attacks that the man did. He smiled under his mask. Sephiroth looked at the other one that showed up. "Well now there's two of you." When the man said his name Sephiroth smiled. "My name is Sephiroth. Lets see if you can keep up with those words of yours."Sephiroth said. He saw the man come next to him and shunpoed away from him. Sephiroth crashed into the ground and was breaking the ground. He still had the other Sephiroth's going to him. He poped back up under him. His arms were bleeding and the sleavs were riped off but he did not care. All he wanted to do was kill this man. Sephiroth now gose to cut his chest wide open. Sephiroth waits to see what happends.

(sorry it's short i know.)
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Kizamo leans backward so that his sword just grazes his chest leaving a small trickle of blood running down his torso. "Whoa! you almost freakin hit me!" he said with a smile. Since Sephiroth missed his strike, his sword was to the left of him and gave Kizamo the perfect opertunity to attack. With incredibal speed, Kizamo shunpod behind Sephiroth and swung both his katana's forward in an X-motion. "You know your not half bad." he said taunting him. "I don't want to be forced to use my Bankai, but this guy is in his final form which means I wont last very long at all if I keep going like this." he thought to himself, he needed to think of something, and he needed to do it quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a fight (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next