Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Maneki was walking around the forest.He was bored with it.He thought that he wpuld go too the tavern after his walk.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 am

Hayato was looking for a Captain or ateast someone with the rank of a vice captain. He thought that he whould attract attantion by destroying some tawern in the near of a forest. But noone seemed to take interest that Hayato had leveled down a whole bunch of buildings including taverns. So he walked slowly through a forest and looked around. Some time walking in front of him was a Captain and it seemed he was bored aswell. Hayato slowly walked past him and felt that the shinigami had a strong reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 am

Maneki was getting close to the tavern when he saw a suspicious looking guy walking away from the direction of the tavern.The strange man had a strong rejitsu but he thought of it as nothing.when he got to the tavern it was totally destroyed.He was really looking forward too having some sake.Then he remembered that guy who was walking away from the taverns direction.The man did have a high enough rejitsu to easily destroy it.He saw that the man was still walking away.Maneki shouted at the man "How could you destroy the tavern"?He was so mad that with out thinking he fired his zan gun at the unnamed man.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 am

Hayato walked away slowly looking for something to destroy next as suddenly he heard someone yelling at him from behind. Hayato turned around with a motionless expression on his face and saw the Captain he crossed paths earlyer when he was coming from the destroyed tavern. Hayato saw the shinigami Captain fireing something at Hayato. Hayato sonidoed out of the way and a bit closer to the Captain avoiding the bullet or whateer it was. The main reason Hayato destroyed the tavern was the fact that they didn't have what he wanted and Hayato was bored. And that boredom drived Hayato to do something. And that something was the start of the tavern burning with black flames. Hayato could see that the tavern was werry important to the Captain. Hayato was sorry ina way, but what's done is done. And Hayato got the thing he wished for when he was burning a whole town down, the thing being some attention. Hayato walked at the Captain to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Maneki was surprised that the arrancar was able to dodge his gun.Hew took a defensive position as the arrancar started to walk toward him.He then asked the arrancar "whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Hayato walked slowly at the shinigami. Hayatos spiritual pressure was getting thicker and thicker. It was almost visible and it slowly started to crush the trees in the area. It almost looked as if the trees were burning in dark purple flames. Hayato wasn't angry about anything. He didn't feel angered for the shot at his back when Hayato didn't pay attention to the things around him, he just wanted to see if the shinigami was serious about fighting Hayato. Hayato didn't intent to fight someone who is easily crushed by his spiritual pressure and runs away. Hayato lived by one rule if his opponent wants to fight Hayato would not hold back till the bitter end. Hayato continued to walk, he was so far away it looked like he was getting slower and slower. The shinigami then asked Hayato his name, but the shinigami didn't recieve a answer to his question for Hayato was a man of few words. The only sound that came from his mouth was the scream coming from the unbearable pain from removing his mask and in the silence he lived in would be kept until his death.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Feeling this new and strong reiatsu, Kyaksu shunpoed to the tavern, which he found out had been destroyed...

He looked at the figure... He was giving off some pretty strong reiatsu. So in turn kyaksu let off some pretty strong reiatsu as well. He drew his sword and waited for the person to do something.

(sorry its short, no good with entrances)
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Maneki said to the arrancar "i see you dont like to talk."Maneki decided to take care of this problem the only way he knew how.He drew his sword and sheath and attacked the arrancar with the sheath going at the arrancars left and the sword going at his right.as he was doing that he said "this is for the tavern".
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Hayato was still walking as he heard the shinigami Captain talking. The Captain drew his zanpackuto and attacked Hayato. Hayato stopped and got ready to block the attack as he felt another reiatsu, a Captain one judging by the power that could be felt in the air. It wasn't weaker as the first Captains reiatsu, but it wasn't stronger aswell. Atleast that's what Hayato thought. He could be proven wrong any time and comparing shinigami reiatsu wasn't Hayatos favorite activity. All that mattered to him was that he got to fight two Captains in the same time. Although Hayato didn't show any excitement, it was a test well it could turn out to be a test if the two shinigami don't let Hayato down. Hayato looked at the attacking Captain again as soon as he had finished to examine the Captain who was giving of the pretty strong reiatsu. The Captain in front of Hayato attacked him by attemting to slash with his zanpackuto from the right and trying to hit Hayato with the sheath from the left side. Hayato sonidoed to the side and grabbed the shinigamis sheath. Hayato pulled it and by di=oing that he pulled the shinigami at Hayatos other side and Hayato turned him around so he would face the other Captain. Hayato then sonidoed in the middle of the two already charging two ceros. He then stretched out his hands and shot of the ceros at each one of the Captains.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Kyaksu held up his sword and concentrated some reiatsu into his sword and the cero hit his sword. There was a bit of force behind this Cero but Kyaksu had blocked the attack.

Kyaksu smirked, And then shunpoed behind the Arrancar and put his sword to his neck,

"You better leave whilst you can"

Kyaksu had said this in a demonic tone. He knew this was coming from his zanpaktou, this had happened before, but he didnt let it get to him...

(FYI, I cant block many more of those)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Hayato stood up straight from shooting the ceros and saw the next second a blade at his neck. Hayatos eyes glided ever the blade to the wielder of that blade. The wielder was the sixt squads Captain as Hayato could see from his haori ( I think it was called that. Corect me if I'm wrong.) and the blaid was his zanpackuto. The Captain then said to Hayato something that almost saunded like a threat. Hayato was just looking for something to do and accidentaly got to the forest. Then trying to attract attention he started to well... demolata the property around there. He didn't mean any harm he even let the ones from the tavern live. They ran out screaming in fear and teror before Hayato burned it to the ground leaving only ashes. Although the Captains voice was dark and it would be terifying to some people, but Hayato had the emotionless expression on his face, the one he always had so nothing realy mattered to Hayato nor the threath nor the power the shinigamis could hide. Hayato packed the blade of the Captains zanpackuto and threw the sword with the Captain at the other Captain. While the Captain was flying Hayato charged one cero after another and fired rapidly them off at the shinigami in middair.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Kyaksu was suprised at this move, He had not expected this. After being thrown he saw muiltple ceros coming from the arrancar.

"Engulf the world in darkness. Yokoshima!"

His sword had turned completly black with spikes going up the side of it. He slashed and yelled "Kurayami!" This bolcked 2 of the ceros and his left arm was clipped by another cero.

"Shit!"

He couldnt let that happen again. then he had noticed that half of his Capt.s robe had been blown apart... He took the rest of it off and looked at the arrancar, "Whats your name arrancar?"

"I am Kyaksu Jujin, Captain of the 6th divison of the Gotei 13"
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Shiroi appeared threw a hole infront of his fellow, Espada. His outfit which consists of a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Shiroi wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Shiroi also wears white gloves. " Hum, you take him i got this kid." Shiroi then walk towards the Captain known as Kyaksu. " I would have watch the fight from the side lines but i cant stand to watch my partner get doubled team by two worthless shinigami. Now come on. Lets play. " Shiroi said as he vanished wih the wind and reappeared in front of Kyaksu with his fist half way in his face. Shiroi wasn't at full strength nor was he planing on doing so in this battle. Shiroi fist wasn't not to it fullest so the least it would do is make him bleed from the mouth if this was to hit.

(Short it get better soon my friends)
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Kyaksu saw the hole open and the arrancar come at him. He dissappeared and reappeared in front of him and his fist was coming right at him. Luckily he was alert alread and he shunpoed out of the way in time.

"NANI!? Who the hell are you?"

Kyaksu straightened up and spoke again, "That wasnt very nice of you, Your going to regret that..." The demonic tone was back, even colder this time.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 pm

( I making a new Topic see ya there Kyaksu, I only doing this because i dont wana be in Haya way. So hope to see ya there. If ya not scared. )
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:08 pm

(wait, so your just going to leave?)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Hayato stood still with his hands in his pockets as the ceros were being blocked by the shinigamis attack. He shot the attack of while he was yellig it's name. Hayato knew that the attack was stronger if you knew it's name, but did everyone need to shout and yell just because thei are in the middle of a battle. It doesn't matter if it is the begining the middle or the end of the battle everyone yelled and it got on Hayatos nerves a bit. Can't everyone just have a nice and calm battle whithout the loud part? Hayato didn't look like he was angry or bothered he wasn't even that bothered he just didn't like it. That was one of the many reasons he abandoned the gift to speak. The reasons were : Firstly the yelling and shouting. Then the second was the fear to say something wrong. And the third and last one was saying the thruth that nobody liked and didn't want to hear. The bad news that everybody avoided that prettended not to hear. Nothing like that would ever cross Hayatos lips for as long as Hayatos last breath was still seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or even years away. The Captain had called forth his zanpackutos shikai form. He was standing and waiting for Hayatos answer on the previous questions he asked. It wasn't in Hayatos intent to answer them for his lips were to be seeled till his days end. He stood there looking the Captain closely in the eyes ready to block the next attack in store for him. Then suddenly a hole appeared in front of Hayato and from it his fellow Espade came out. Starting and soon after finishing his speach he joined the fun and attacked Kyaksu while leaving the other shinigami to Hayato.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Maneki was surprised that a 2ed arrancar showed up but went off to fight Kyaksu.The quiet arrancar was still here.He walked up too the arrancar and said " honk honk."Je sprayed something in the arrancars face.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm

When Shiroi with the other Captain went of to fight somewhere else the twelfth squads Captain came slowly at Hayato. Hayato was glad that Shiroi went to fight ina other place. Even though the forest was pretty big they would have messed up each others fight and in the end none of the people in the fights would be satisfied nor the shinigami Captains nor the two Espada. When the Captain was walking at Hayato, he just stood still and waited for something interesting to happen. Hayato didn't realy care how long the fight would be and he didn't get such twisted pleasure from it than others he knew, but if he got himself ina fight he would go ahead and enjoy it. When the shinigami pulled out a bottle Hayato was a little bit curious about what is going to happen next. Hayato still hoped that the shinigami would show some of his tricks and techniques. But when he sprayed something in Hayatos face Hayato jumped back and took a deep breath to get rid of the gas. Hayato didn't feel anything, but that was no reason to get to confident. Hayato looked at the Captain and got ready to block any incoming attack.

Last edited by Hayato Nakamura on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Maneki was hoping that his gas would work.Since it didn't he threw his sheath at the arrancars face and shunpoed behind him and attempted to stab the arracars lower back.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Hayato was standing still and waited for the shinigami to make his move. Hayato was concentraiting on the shinigami, but he still was waiting for the gas to have somekind of an efect on Hayato. He still looked at the Captain and waited for his next attempt to hit, cut or slash Hayato. He had fought enough battles to know that he was going to be efected by the gas somewhere in the battle. It could be a important moment like the end of the battle and the gas could make the outcome different. It could have short effect, but be very devastating or it could be in the next five minutes and it could hold for a longer time making the next moment like hell for either Hayato or the Shinigami. Hayato thought of an plan to fight with every kind of sideffects the gas could have. Possibilitys shot through Hayatos head they were endless. The shinigami interupted Hayatos thoughts with his attack. He threw his sheath at Hayatos head and attacked Hayato after that from the back. Hayato cought the sheath and turned around facing the Captain. He blocked the hit with his hand and attempted to hit the Captain with his own sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open fight
Page 1 of 1