Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) Empty
PostSubject: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:32 pm

The trees were silent, not a single leaf turned.Then in a sudden roar A Rip tarted to form.It tore up until it stopped six feet above the ground.A foot emerged from the tear in space.As it landed on the ground the leaves crackled with a soft snap.The sound of birds suddenly stopped as reaitsu poured from the black abyss.The rest of the body emerged.It was a rather small girl, her white hair, kept short, fluttered in the now gusting wind along with a silk band in her hair.She wore a white uniform common among the Espada and their Fraccion.Her sleeves extended to a couple inches after her hands.Her sandals, also apart of the uniform, were white tinted with grains of snow white sand.Her crimson eyes scanning the surrounding area.'This place is better than I expected.'The thought ran through her head like wild fire.She had only come to the world of the living once before.That time was to a city in japan.She had opened a Garganta to a forest on an uncharted Island. She turned her attention to the sky as another somewhat tall person exited the Garganta.The man stood almost five foot nine with long white hair.His uniform reminiscent of a Privaron Espada.It seemed he like the style for the main reason he was not even a Fraccion.In reality he was an unnumbered Arrancar she had found to send word of the upcoming battle and where it will take place.He spoke with an almost apathetic tone.

"Mrs. Asekoi.Is this the spot?"

As she Envied the clouds in the sky she started to agree with her initial thought of this place.As she turned to face him she spoke out with a commanding yet affectionate tone.

"Yes,Send word to the Primera first.Then send word to the rest of the Espada and all hollows.Maybe, I hope the Shinigami will get wind and also come."

As they turned their respective ways she started to think about the clouds again.'Oh how I envy the clouds.Their only worry is getting across the sky before they disappear.'Her thought was rudely interrupted by the deep and unnerving sound of the Garganta closing.She looked back over her shoulder as the final stages of the rip sealed from sight.As she waited she turned to the sky above where her hopes of one day returning to the Espada rested.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Toshiyuki had just finished eating his cake when he spotted a girl no older than he. He started to walk towards her, feeling an attraction that led him because she looked so familiar yet so unknown to him. The birds had started to stare at the boy as he entered the place. Leaves swirled away, out of his path as he walked. Every entity had felt his being arrive, or the smell of the cake. He walked up to a tree with lush green leaves there and started to lay down. The almost closed Gargangta started to disappear. He unleashed his Bankai with ease and took a rock. The golden blade that was melted from the material of the Philosopher's stone started to turn the rock into gold and instantly felt heavier. He threw it near the girl, took off his straw hat and his robe. The rock was meant to intimidate her so it will show her his blade's ability.
He then sealed the Bankai and unleashed his Shikai. It's massive gunblade form was huge and the size of the girl. Not very usual for a captain of a division based on stealth, though.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Shiroi Appeared infront of two people one was a Shinigami and he stood over the little kid starteing him down angerly. " Who in the heal must you be. You must be those worthless Shinigami. " Shiroi said with a smile on his face. He was looking at the kid like if he was about to strike a deadly blow. Shiroi was pssied as it is because Asekoi sent him a meesage to show up here at firt he wasn't going to show but then he felt the Shingami spritual pressure coming from the garganta.

Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Shiroi wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Shiroi often wears a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. These suits are generally in achromatic, or neutral, colors, grays and whites mostly. Shiroi's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Shiroi's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Shiroi finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone.

Shiroi then used Sonudo, and then appeared behind Asekoi. " What the hell do you want? Why the hell are you with a worthless Shinigami. Why the hell do you want me here?" Shiroi said in a pissed off voice. Shiroi then stood there emotionless, with his hands in his pockets and his sword on his back. Shiroi Sword, ōdachi, is a sixty-eight inches in length blade. The blade has a black, silk-wrapped handle, and bronze pommel just as all other katanas do. The cross guard is a simple bronze square, representative of nothing in particular. Cazador Vicioso's blade is razor sharp, extremely long, not very wide, and marked with kanji symbols meaning morbid words such as "downfall" and "redemption". Shiroi then said nothin and stared at her and the Shinigami as he stayed on gaurd and watched just incase the Shinigami decied to attack Shiroi would be ready to conter in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm

As she pondered the wary ways of the Fraccion she heard some rustling.She turned to face a child not more than 11 years old.His black Robe suggested he was a Shinigami and was confirmed by his squad 2 Haori.She noticed his straw hat he had set down along with his Haori.She scanned him and waited to see what this child would do.She found it hard to believe that someone not much older than her was that of a captain.His sword turning a rock that he had picked up to gold was intimidating yes, but for an odd reason she found this rather boring.Deciding to follow her instincts she pulled her sword out of the sheath.As the blade was being pulled the shing type sound echoed in the almost silent forest.The sword was adorned with a white Ito covering a lime green Same.The Kashira was replaced by a skull with Rubie eyes that shined with life when light hit them.She strapped the Saya to her back, rolled her sleeves up, folded them and extended her right arm with the blade in-hand.The blade's Ha was facing the captain pointing to her left.As the sun glistened on the Hamon it created yet another design not intended by the seal.She waited for the Captain to make a move as she found no other course of action to take.Yet she found herself channeling reaitsu so gently that the Captain couldn't see to use as a cero or bala in needed.The sound of another Garganta opening set her mind to hell.'No,not yet.I was just getting my fun on!!!!!'her inner voice cried out in her mind.With nothing to show on the outside she wached as the Primera Espada exited and dissapeared only to reappear behind her.Her first instinct was to, and she did, pivot on her right foot and stopping so that both the shinigami and Espada were to either side.She started to make known the Charging ball of reaitsu in her left hand by channeling it more carelessly.She spoke up in a tone befitting of her feelings at the time and was apathetic.

"Mr.Primera.i wanted to spar with you to show you the extent of my power.It has regretfully diminished since I became the Novena Fraccion."

She pulled her harm in front of her and a ball started to form.The ball was crimson red with a see able power seeping into it.As it grew to the size of a cero she forcibly charged more power into it.Soon the ball began to screech,excrete heat and pump out air that sent her robe fluttering in the direction away fro the ball.Reaching the size of her hand it stopped growing but still screeched.She pivoted on her left foot, the all growing smaller.It was finally the size of her finger top when she had stopped pivoting.Now facing the Primera Espada her image dissipated in a shake with a deep yet loud rip sound that echoed and pierced the air.She reappeared behind the captain, put the ball inches away from his right arm, and released the ball in to a narrow beam as she spoke the name of the attack.

"Tsukkomi bi-mu cero."
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Toshiyuki blocked the shot that was meant to rip his arm off. The cero appeared powerful, but was middle leveled in his terms.The cero was swallowed and disappeared into the blade. The cero then coursed all the way up to the bullet chamber of the gunblade. He now had a cero as a bullet.

"My first bullet made out of cero huh? What a waste, saving myself with such a weak spell now under my command..." He looked at the barrel and saw it started to glow with the color of the cero.

"Let me change the battlefield. Reflect, Kagime" The blades of the sword started to dematerialize like sand in the wind and formed 4 mirrors around the 3 people. Everything had been dematerialized except the hilt and the gun that still contained the cero.

"These mirrors that surround you swallow up any spell and it shot out from the opposite mirror. This does not affect me, but if I hit a mirror, it will shatter and become a blade once again."

Out of nowhere, the chamber started to act up. The cero wasn't mid-level but high leveled, and the gun could only absorb up to mid-level spells. It was immediately overloaded and returned back to Asekoi. "Damn. Looks like you have been misunderstood."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 pm

The outside world now gone from view Asekoi was not amazed.Simply put she was getting rather mad.Not only did Someone interrupt her spar time with the Primera but the Primera showed up with out a hint as weather he was willing to fight.She ran in front of the Captain.Several feet away, she pointed her blade towards him.As she pulled it back so the Tsuba was inline with her right side she ran her fingers across the blade saying several things.

"Lets play Mr. Captain.Now, Nakigoe, Shinku-hasu."

The air started to swirl around her growing faster and faster.Soon she and all visible in the circle around her were covered by smoke.The wind swirling still faster yet a roar came out from the center of the circle.The roar its self was deep and heart stopping, almost blood curtailing.As the smoke started to clear the Asekoi was being revealed.Her released form was a snow white Lioness with black eyes.The center of those very eyes reside her crimson pupils.Her eyes changing to reveal her murderous intent.With this being done she had no choice.Her only option was to fight.The only thing Asekoi hated more than anything was someone seeing her released form.She had to kill everyone,friend or foe who saw her released form except the man known as Mezuki.Her image dissipated with a deep and ear piercing rip to appear with a soft yet gentle snap behind the captain.She charged at the captain's right arm aiming to clench it in her jaws.Weather this was in vein or not only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

Shiroi said nothing he just smiled and thought looking at everything going on around him. Shiroi stood behind the fight that was going on he absorbed the diffrent things happen but when the kid created a mirror Around Shiroi he begain to get mad. Siroi hate the fact that as an Hollow they tried to cage him for testing because Shiroi wasn't a normal Hollow and Shinigami wanted to use him as a Test subject. Shiroi turn around and then useing his reaitsu as a another power base object. He punched the Mirror and broke it.

Shiroi then walk away from the two that faught he then sat down placed his sword on his lap grabbed it then started to meditate. Shiroi closed his eyes. " Asekoi, Have fun, The day you attack me, and i feel you tring to kill me is going to be the day, I well strike you down." Shiroi then consintrated and went into his head. While he body in the outside world Shiroi body was cover in his reiatsu, and this is the thing that proected him allong with his Heirro.

Shiroi mind was a gaint city, but the city seem to be destroyed by chaos, and there was a tall 100 feet tower In the middle of it. Shiroi and his insane side stood on this Tower together. The tower was all grey and had Ancient textes around it from top to bottom. The tower at the top had six statues around it, of the same demon, angel like thing. At the very basement of this tower is a portal to hell, in other words, the Insane Shiroi home. Also it holds Shiroi true powers within it.

Shiroi was in his mind this time on the same Tower training as his Insane side watched. Shiroi was realy ored and by Train, e had created Arrancar like beast in his head and fought them for training when he had nothing better to do. Shiroi fought over a hundred before he passed out from the fighting in his head. In his head an hour was about 12 hours. So when Shiroi woke up he was well rested and ready to fight again. Shiroi stood up. Walk to the edge of the Tower then look down. " See ya later Insane Shiroi." Shiroi then jumped of the edge when he did he woke up in the real world.

When Shiroi woke up he seen Asekoi went into her Res form. Shiroi laughed and then thought. "Asekoi whats said is, Your useing your Resurrection form, and this worthless Shinigami has yet to go Bankai, and if that is your Bankai your even more weak then i thought." Shiroi said with a half grin on his face. Shiroi then Grabed his sword and placed it on his back and sat there. " Hum, By the looks of it, This match seem unfair. So Asekoi your on your own, If you die thats your problem. I not going to help you kill him. So hae fun. I just sit and watch so i learn his weakness when it my turn to fight. " Shiroi said then watched as She rushed towards him and attempted to bite his arm it seen. Shiroi knew already this was a bad move.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:33 pm

"Stupid girl," Toshiyuki pierced his gunblade onto the floor. It would slice the girl that was running towards him in half if she did not stop. "Think your tactics out first!" Tosh then enabled Shunko if the girl would block the blade. Lightning started to form around Toshiyuki and his reiatsu sprung up. This Shunko was modified by the 12th division so it's appearance was different, along with it's effects.
He had noticed that one of the mirrors were broken, but was immediately replaced.
"Stupid fool, how would it break that easily?"

He then ran towards one of the mirrors that was opposite of the girl. He went through, and ran straight into the girl, increasing her velocity, and decreasing her chances of living.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Asekoi's image dissipated with a deep and ear piercing rip sound.Her image reappeared in front of the mirror on the opposite side of the one behind Toshiyuki.She started to channel energy to her mouth.The ball grew a little bigger than her mouth.She turned to the mirror behind her.The cero blasted into the mirror with a loud, deep, and almost bone shaking rip-like sound.As the cero entered the mirror Asekoi ran towards Toshi.If he moved she would be able to ram him in an instant.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Toshi simply crouched and the cero missed, but only burning piece of his hair on his head. The cero then headed straight toward the girl. The cero headed straight towards the girl charging towards him and stayed there. Now the girl running towards him had a clear site of the cero. She would die on the spot if she did not have something in store for it.
He then saw what was a clear win, or what he thought it was, and picked up his hat. He unwrapped the last of his cake and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

She barreled towards the cero.A head on collision was surly going to happen.She opened her mouth and the cero was sucked clean in.Her image dissipated in a loud and deep snap sound.Her image reappeared two feet behind the captain.The cero was released in a purple blaze.As it was released with another cero added to it a deep and bone cracking rip-like sound.Asekoi's four feet landed on the ground with little resistance.Her sand training was useful indeed.Her tail started to whip around a little.Creating a small breeze in its wake.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 pm

"Being the 2nd Division Captain, you do know that I have Shunko right? Tosh held out his hand and pronounced "HANKAI", The cero that then headed towards him was stopped, but it took some time to die down. He had been moved backwards a few steps, and it caused him great physical endurance. He was now tired....but alive. Still alive.
He looked at his hands and found the Shunko around then dying. He could only hold on to it one more time before it vanished, and his reiatsu finished for one day.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 pm

She jumped back and stared at the Captain.She noticed the white aura wa dying and she figured that one more cero would destroy it.charged a cero in her mouth.The ball grew and grew.When it reached critical mass she kept it stable.She started to run towards the mirror opposite of the captain.The red ball started to shrink smaller and smaller.It stopped shrinking as it hit the size of the tip of her tounge as she ran into the mirror.When she reappeared the cero was released in a deep and bone crushing rip sound.As it headed towards the captain her image dissipated with a loud and deep rip.Her image reappeared in front the captain with a soft snap.As she reappeared she set lightly down sealing her sword.As she did so her lioness form drifted away like snow on the wind.Reveling her sword on her back, her snow white uniform, her beutifal short cut, white hair and her black band tied in a bow.She brought her oversize sleeves up to her mouth as she waited for the captain to react to the cero.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Toshiyuki just smiled and waited for the cero to appear he then ran to the gunblade in the middle. He pivoted his right foot, held the gunblade in his left hand, and did a spin that was aimed to where the cero was. He stopped short and did not hit the cero to block it though. He just got out of the way in that one movement. He let it continue on and on, through the never ending paradox. It would keep going like that until it hit something. With amazing accuracy and prediction, he demolished the mirrors, demolishing the cero inside. He called off the mirrors and it returned the hilt. He grinned and held up a phone, "I have gotten the information, sir."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)   Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight of the Ages(Open to all reguardless of race or power)
Page 1 of 1