Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a fight (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

just a fight (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Kyaksu's voice was no even more demonic like.

"Poor Sephiroth, You didnt forget about my attack did you? You see karamu Can control whatever it hits. So your copies are at most useless to you now.(for 2 posts)"
Kyaksu came out of hiding, his eyes had turned black and his teeth had sharpened.

"It seems that i have stayed in my bankai to long, Yokoshima doesnt like when i use it to often or for long periods of time, ha, he thinks he owns me...."

Kyaksu snaped his fingers, "I have no need to control any of your copies." The arrows that are stuck in the copies exploded with such force that it rumble the ground like an earthquake.

Kyaksu went to the ground and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Sephiroth shunpoed away from the man and terned around. "same with you." Sephiroth said. Seeing as how this is a new opponent, he used his fire to burn his woonds shut and he put his hand to his mask and the mask faded away. "I'll save this for latter." Sephiroth said and even left his bankai and shikai. "I'll start out small. Save my power." Sephiroth said. He smiled at him. Sephiroth still had power but he wanted it to stronger for it to happen latter. Sephiroth looked at the one that he was fighting before. He pointed his sword at him. "I'll deal with you as soon as im done with him." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and pointed his sword to the sky. "Lets do this." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to him with insane speed. and gose to cut him down his chest. "I hope your not as weak as that captain over there." Sephiroth said. "I could have killed him when i wanted." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed again and went to cut him all down his back. Sephiroth shunpoed again and went to cut him from his sides. Useing the shunpos to make his attacks even faster. He waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Kizamo used his left hand to block the chest attack, and spun his right hand around to block the rear attack. After seeing Sephiroth begin to shunpo in diffrent directions, Kizamo leaped into the sky far out of Sephiroth's reach. On Kizamo's left side was a smal trail of blood leaking from a sword wound. He frowned and shrugged, "So maybe I got careless, It won't happen again." Kizamo wiped the blood from his wound and slung it from his hand.

"The 12th Division was never made for fighting anyways, I train countlessly, day after day, week after week. I've honed my skills to a master level, and someone like you who depends on the power of a hollow, will never be able to match me in the end."
Kizamo cracked his neck and blasted through the air toward Sephiroth breaking sound barriers as he did so. When he began to get close, he realed back his right katana and swung down toward Sephiroth's head.

"If you don't wanna die, you may want to try and block this attack. But, even if you do block it, take a note of the power behind it and let me know if you still want to fight me." he said aloud as he began to think. "If I keep going with sword play and keep pushing him, he will have to release before me. Then I can focus on a good pace and eventually beat this guy."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 am

Sephiroth looked at the man with a bored look. Sephiroth put his sword out to stop the attack and only used one hand. Sephiroth looked in his eyes. "I don't think you want to fight me. And You must be the weakest out of all the captains. Seeing as how you have to fight somone who has been weakend." Sephiroth said with a laugh at the end of it. He knocked him away and had the tip of his blade hit the ground. Sephiroth had a smile. "And if you can't beat me then you must be REALY weak. Im all banged up." Sephiroth said. He pointed his blade at the man he was fighting. "He's done better then you so far. Also, i do not depend on my hollow powers. I'm not useing it now am i?" Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his face. "I don't feel a mask." Sephiroth took his hand off of his face and poped his back. "Ok well lets see how you come up with a way to get out of this." Sephiroth said. He was shunpoing like crazy. He was all over the place. Sephiroth mite of been weakend but he was still at the top of his game. He looking at him and showed up at the back of his feet and went to cut it. If he did then the man will have a hard time walking. Sephiroth knows that blocking the back of your foot is one of the hardest places to block. But the guy should find out how. Sephiroth showed up again and did the same attack that the man did. He went to cut him in half. He was only useing one hand and if he hit the man will be cut in half. But even if he was blocked, the man would be crushed into the ground. Sephiroth waits to see how he gets out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Kizamo sighed as he slammed his sword into the ground behind him,with his hand on the top of the hilt, his sword was in the path of Sephiroth's sword. He then lifted upwards and was standing on the tip of his hilt with hand and used his other sword to block Sephiroth's attack, but he didn't do a full block, he let Sephiroth's blade grind against his own so that the force of the hit wouldn't knock him off. Kizamo then twisted his feet and kicked upward into the air while spinning, now that he was far above Sephiroth, he could unleash his shikai.

"Shatter the souls of the dearly departed, Zetsumei!" he called out as the ground began to shake. Both of his Nodachi's began glowing red as he twirled them in his hand; they began to grow larger and longer as the red glow around his sword brightened and the ground beneath his feet shattered. When both swords were back in there right position, Kizamo stopped the twirl and as if on que, a shock wave of spirit energy shot out from each one as Kizamo stood there with a serious face, glaring as Sephiroth. In its Shikai, Zetsumei transforms into an even longer 6-part segmented blade; each segment is wider than the one preceding it. Starting at the hilt, on each segment is a large spike like blade sticking out, leaving a total of 6 spike blades in all. The segments are connected by a stretchable thread, making Zetsumei more useful as a whip than an actual sword, though it can serve as a regular sword just as easily, thanks to Kizamo's swordsmanship.

"I don't really show my shikai because they end the fight to quickly, hopefully your strong enough to survive." Kizamo pointed on of the Zanpakutou at Sephiroth and the Segments began to shoot forward at enourmous speeds and power, the thread holding the segments together streched so that the attack would reach Sephiroth. With his left hand, Kizamo shot the sword straight down, seconds later it slammed into the rocky ground shattering it easily. From behind Sephiroth, emerged Zetsumei threatening to slice apart Sephiroth's back. "I'm not the weakest captain, far from it, and by the look of the battle you just had, I would say you have absolutly no chance of winning this fight, so if you continue, you will have to die."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "so what if i had a fight? You can bring all the captains you want. I'll fight untill i die or all of you are dead." sephiroth said. He looked at the man and saw that he went into shikai. Sephiroth looked at him. "So, thats your shikai? ANd i hope you have the power to back those words of your up. One wrong move and i'll crush your skull into the ground." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed out of the way of the attack and showed back up at him. Sephiroth looked into his eyes. "Well it looks like it. I can see your attacks coming." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his blade. "I gess i should show you my shikai. Anomie." Sephiroth said. Fire shot out from all points and was going to the man. The fire shot to the ground and went to the to the sky as far as the eye could see. Sephiroth's blade poked out of the fire and swung to the right. The fire left his body and cleared up. sephiroth looked at him with a smile. "Well here we go." Sephiroth said. He put his blade in the way of his so he can't pull them up to get out of the way of his attack. With his hand out in his face, Sephiroth had a ball of fire and shot it at his face. With the fire power he was useing the man's face would be burned to ashes and with the point blank range it would be hard to move out of the way of.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Kizamo frowned at the on coming attack and with a sigh he gripped the handles on his Zanpakutou. "Kagenosima." he said as each of the 6 blades on both Zanpakutou shot off of the main blade and went to meet the fire head on at incredibal speeds. Thet zoomed past it and created a shield infront of Kizamo's face by moving infront of the attack. "Wow, you really think your strong. There is no possibal way you can win this match, and I'll just have to prove that to you the hard way I guess."

Kizamo's smaller blades retreated back toward the two main blades and connected back. His two main blades that were streched out due to the attack he tried on Sephiroth, also shot back to there original position. His sword, now looked like two large swords with spikes on the blades. "Onizara-Kenkai!" he called out as the ground 2 miles around Sephiroth began to glow black and red with spirit energy. "If your caught in the blast fo this attack, you will either die, loose some limbs, or be extremly burned. And....heres a hint...use your Bankai."

Kizamo spun the gaurg in his hand before slamming the tip of his Zanpakutou into the ground. The red and black energy beneath Sephiroth's feet shot into the sky creating a large tower of flames that swirld in circles like a whirlwind. "It's over..." said Kizamo turning his back to the flames panting a little from the amount of power he just burned up.

OOC:You just got out of a fight with a full fledged Captain, your injured and have used up alot of your spirit energy. You should have been hit by some of my attacks long ago in this battle. I'm just getting started in this fight, so there is no possibal way you could win this. Also, I didn't cheat Because I didn't control your character, what happens to him now is completly up to you, but if you completly dodge it, I'll call that god modding.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:52 pm

(just because i had a fight dose not mean that i will still lose.)

Sephiroth looked at him and knocked away some of the attacks but they still hit him. sephiroth shunpoed away from the man and looked at him. "Who knows? I can still win this fight. You think your going to win so much it blinding you." Sephiroth said. "Never underestimate your opponent." Sephiroth said. He made more fire and burned the wounds shut. Sephiroth poped his neck and looked at him. "I don't think that your so smart. And only a weak opponent would go after a weakend opponent." Sephiroth said and laughed abit. sephiroth was kinda beat up but he can still win this. All it takes is one mess up from the guy and BOOM! He's dead. Sephiroth looked at him. "I knew a guy that got a arm cut off,stabed alot and some fingers to. And do you know what happend?" Sephiroth said. "He killed over 100 shinigami." Sephiroth said. "The man died after the big fight but he did what he needed to do. He killed them and he could die. That is what i see. That is what i believe in. What do you believe in?" Sephiroth said. He put his hand into the air and a ball of fire was in his hand. Sephiroth shot it into the sky and clouds started to form. Sephiroth looked at them and back to the man. "you think your so strong. Only the weak try to sound strong. Now me, i don't talk about me being strong and how the others are going to die. I just kill them." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and shunpoed to the ground and was breathing hard. He waits to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:31 am

Kizamo stood still awaiting Sephiroth's on-comeing attack. He took a deep breath and shunpod to the ground 30 yards away from Sephiroth. "You just don't understand, I'm not braggin about my strength, I'm just saying it's kind of unfair that I'm fighting an exhausted man and I'm at full strength, your chances of winning aren't very high. I'm Sure that if you were at full strength, it would be a hell of a fight. Don't ya think?" Kizamo looked at his swords and let out another sigh. "I'm going to go into my Bankai, and your going to do the same. I'll make sure to fight on the same level as you so the fight it fair, because I refuse to kill you. And one day....we will fight again..."

A tower of fire erupts from the ground creating a tower of flame around Kizamo. Kizamo's weapon seems to be the only thing that is affected by the flames and are turned to ash, a large flash of light then explodes from the tower. When the flash clears, Zetsumei has become two massive blood red Windmill Shurikin, a long black chain is connected to the shurikin so that Kizamo can control there projectary. Each Windmill shurikin weighs 50,000 pounds and is weightless to it's wielder. On the Windmill shurikin each of the four blades on the massive shurikin are larger than Kizamo himself, which is why it provides a good defense. Due to the way Kizamo manuvers the chains, Zetsumei's paths are completly unpredictable.

The aura of this weapon can disintegrate anything that Kizamo waves the sword at, changing it into nothing more than ash and engulfing the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which was intense enough to scorch the sky.Unlike other Zanpakutō shown so far, resealing Zetsumei Kusari does not deactivate any ability already used against an opponent.The flames created by Zetsumei Kusari can be controlled with great precision to attack only the targets he chooses and he also has power over the intensity of the flames.

Kizamo now stood holding the two massive Windmill shurikin by the center hole, "Zetsumei Kusari." he said leaping into the sky. "Due to the massive size of the these two Windmill Shurikin, it is very hard to block, and each one of them weigh 50,000 pounds, so even if it is blocked, your still be blown away." Kizamo began to spin the one in his right hand very rapidly causing a whirlwind of flames to wrap around it. He then swung it with all his might sending it flying toward Sephiroth at dangerous speeds. He then threw the one in his left hand and used the chain to manuver it out of sight. From underneath Sephiroth came the left handed one as the right handed one was seconds away from contact.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and poped his neck. He shunpoed away from the both on coming attacks and looked at him. Sephiroth looked at him and put his hand on his blade. "Ok i gess. Bankai." Sephiroth said. He had fire go all around him and the fire was blue. He looked at him and pointed his blade. "This will still be fun." Sephiroth said. he looked up at the clouds and pointed his blade at it then the man again. Then, it started to rain but not water, but fire. Sephiroth smiled. fire was alll over the place and the fire that would rain down on him missed and hit the ground. The fire missed by a little so on one can hide next to him. Sephiroth sat down and looked at him. He was laughing. He pulled out something. "Here's to our fight. It's sake." Sephiroth said and drank the hole thing. He got back to his feet and was moving around. "N-no-now your guna diie." Sephiroth said with a weird laugh after it. He was drunk off his ass. The fire was still missing him and was still raining down. He fell to the ground and looked at him with his eyes closed and a smile. He waits to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

OOC:Let's just end this right here because I don't think this fight would ever end with us two fighting. lol. (Unless you wanna continue.)

Kizamo's windmill shurikin returned to his hands and he sealed them away as he pulled out his own cup of Sake, took a sip and began to walk away. "Your a strong opponent Sephiroth, I hope you grow to be strong one day, and hopefully...we'll fight again." with those words Kizamo continued to walk off while drinking Sake, and off in the distance he could be seen stumbling.

OOC:Sorry for shortness, I'm not good with entrances or Exits.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with a weird drunk look. "O-oh i se hw i-t is." Sephiroth said. He stumbled away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a fight (open)   just a fight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a fight (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2