Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toku V.S Frau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokubetsu

Toku V.S Frau Empty
PostSubject: Toku V.S Frau   Toku V.S Frau I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

Toku sends frau a letter to come to a mountain away from civilization.Toku shunpos to the mountain waiting for frau. Toku wonders what takes him so long. Toku starts training to pass the time.

(i know its short lol)
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Toku V.S Frau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku V.S Frau   Toku V.S Frau I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am

Frau arrives quite a time after the letter arrives. "How the hell did this person get a letter through to Las Noches?" Frau sees Toku and wonders if that is how he is supposed to fight. "Greetings kind sir, are you the one who sent me this letter?", asks Frau... "Because........THIS LETTER ALMOST GOT ME FREAKIN KILLED!!! HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO THE ESPADA!?"

((Lmao, I had to......))
Back to top Go down
Tokubetsu

Toku V.S Frau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku V.S Frau   Toku V.S Frau I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am

Toku laughs at frau. now that there both here toku starts the fight.Toku graps his wind spear and thrusts it making a wind slash.Toku uses wind strike making a tornado around frau. Toku tosses his void spear hitting frau.tell the espada thanks for almost killling you for me =P
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Toku V.S Frau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku V.S Frau   Toku V.S Frau I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am

Frau "stands" there, he too was already in shikai. The spear goes right through him. Then he vanishes, there is a flash of light behind Toku "I'm not over there", says a voice from directly behind Toku. There is a Frau standing behind him and to the left and a Frau standing behind him and to the right. Both of them have an aura of light glowing around their hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toku V.S Frau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku V.S Frau   Toku V.S Frau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toku V.S Frau
Page 1 of 1