Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyaksu vs Shiroi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 pm

((Continued from Open fight))

Shiroi laughed at what the kid said. Shiroi then placed both his hands in his pockets and then stood there thinking. " Who am i you ask, is it not noticeable, I am an Esada. You sshinigami's realy are stupid. " Shiroi aid laughing. " So kid you ready to play or are you going to coward and run back to the soul society. Then again you try to run ill follow yo and kill you before you make it, So shall we begin." He said laughing again after speaking Shiroi was being cocky right now, but tried not to show it. He then went into a lazy like pose, and just stood therewaiting for the kid to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Kyaksu laughed at his words, his laugh sounded pure evil, He felt his zanpaktou trying to come out. He tried his best not to let it get to him.

"Your a cocky one eh? What Number are you Espada?"

Kyaksu stood there, his sword in its shikai and he awaited the Espada's answer...
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Shiroi smiled. " hear something acking to kill me in that Zanaktou, you worthless shinigami, you cant control you Zanpaktou how sad. Here let me help you out. Vanished again and hen reappeared behind Him. Shiroi swung another fist at his face, this time two times stronger then the last one powerfull enough to make him bleed alot from his mouth, and send him flying back into a building. Shiroi attack was goin to be hard to dodge this time bein it is to fast, and the Shinigami will have to look to see where the hit coming first befor he reacts. So shiroi knew this attack would connect. No matter what. Shiroi then watched in his head the outcome. Shiroi awaited to see what the Shinigami would do. For he had nochoice for this fist was going to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Kyaksu again was suprised and was hit hard and was sent flying into a building....

"Kurayami!"

The slash Cleared the dust that was clouding the scene and the slash headed straight for the Espada. Kyaksu was bleeding, his jaw was sore, possibly cracked.

Then he heard his zanpaktous voice "Kid, Your getting your ass kicked.... Get up you lazy piece of scum. Get up and slice him to bits!!!!"

Yokoshima was angry, This wasnt good, he looked at the arrancar and Kyaksu's eyes were as black as his robes.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Shiroi smiled and closed his eyes, he went into the darkess part of his mind. " Hello Shiroi." " You say Hello, I say Hi back then you unlock my cage and let me free.If not why be here." " I come to say hello for this kid bores mye i dont even plan on attacking him anymore." " You say you, came to say ello, Whyspeak to the insane part of you. , You say your bored and dont wanna attack. Will have to tell you this is my body as will as yours and if it dieds i die so kill him and get it over with." " Sure thing Shiroi." Shiroi said as he opened his eyes in reality leaving his mind. He looked at the kid. A Cero was being Charged. " Hope you like this. It kinda good and look your inside a building i guess ill make the building colapse. " Shiroi shot the Cero at the base of the building making it colapse and fall on everything inside of it. Shiroi then charged nother Cero an fired it into the smke as the builded was completely smashed on the ground. He then smiled and looked at the spot thwere the building once stood where two cero hit. He then waited to see if anyone would a rise from that, more likely if someone did there would be great deal of Damage delt to them.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Kyaksu wondered what he was doing when the espada spaced out....

Kyaksu had shunpoed to a nearby stump to watch what he was going to do. And he had put on quite a light show.

"Nice lights.... Do that often?"

Kyaksu looked at him and smirked...
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Shiroi smiled and did nothing. " Kid your no fun at all are you going to attack me or shoul i just kill you now." Shiroi said looking at the kid emotionless. Shiroi then walked towards the sky and then stoped there where he sat down and looked at the kid. " Your so boring plase make your move before i get bored and just kill you easily and fast.

((Sorry Short ...Your no fun do...))
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Kyaksu looked at the man, "Oh, Make a move eh?"

Kyaksu Raised his reiatsu by 10x. "Shall we get serious then?"

He charged, swinging his sword at the espadas chest and then at his stomach, and the shunpoed behind him and went for his tendons in his legs and at his back...

then he shunpoed above him and said " Hado 63. Raikōhō!"

He waited for the result of all his attacks...
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Shiroi blocked it all with his hand The first strike he grabed the sword. " Wow thats all." The second hit came he grabed it with his hand again. " Your realy slow and weak." He said as he then layed down and the kid Came behind him and aimed for his leg, He kick the blade. " Come on hit a bit harder. " The kid swong for his back and Shiroi stood up turned around and the blade hit his shoulder. No blood or cut was made. " Wow are you done yet. This is realy boring. " When the blast came Shiroi raised his hand then grabed the blast he then pushed i towards the kid. The blast was moving faster then before.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Kyaksu looked in horror at the kido being blocked. Who was this guy?

He rose his two fingers and a bright and dark blue light began to shine, and he lowered his fingers and pointed at the espada "Bakudo 65, Kurayami no kusari!"

And he shunpoed as fast as he could and said the bakudo under his breath...
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Shiroi moved know exactly what the move was. He been liveing for 66 years now he knows almost alot about h Shinigami. Shiroi then Stood up and vanishned once the thing with of. He was standing behind the shinigami. Shiroi stabed his hand at the man heart, it was able to be dodged but isf it was it still hit the Shinigami in the shoulders cause a massive loss of blood whitch will end his life pretty fast. Shiroi then smiled and waite for this to happen.

((Short sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 pm

(Ummm do you know what that kido does)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Yes, And its easy to dodge. For you cant use the chains to wrap a target thats not there thats why i vanshined and came behind you...
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm

(kk gotcha)

Kyaksu dodged the attck, but got hit and injured badly....

(Will finish later when my ability isnt sespended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyaksu vs Shiroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu vs Shiroi   Kyaksu vs Shiroi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyaksu vs Shiroi
Page 1 of 1