Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saito Ryuhako

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Saito Ryuhako Empty
PostSubject: Saito Ryuhako   Saito Ryuhako I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Saito Ryuhako

Visual Age: 22

Division: 11

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Saito is relatively calm but has a love of battle and savors a good battle like a delicacy.He treats any person as an equal and at their request will fight them full out despite how short the battle may become.He doesn't trust vizards believing that they are just so much closer to becoming hollows and can't be seen as a shinigami.

He usually thinks out his actions however and acts in what he personally considers the best possible manner for handling the situation.He pities most hollows and speaks down to them calling them "lost causes" and will usually cripple them so they can repent their actions, or kill them if they beg afterward.

Background/RP Sample

Background: History:Saito was a reckless young man who was born into a rich family.He was spoiled since he was a child and showed nobody respect except for his grandfather.His grandfather was the only person to discipline him and trained him in the art of swordsmanship.He thought it would show him discipline and strength and so he studied with him.However he died of when his family's home was robbed by armed robbers.

Saito laid there crying at himself for not being able to fight back and decided to become a man for all his actions to become meaningful.He sat there talking to himself about what he should do and was suddenly startled.A hollow appeared and Saito reacted.He managed to dodge the hollow's attacks until a shinigami came and saved him then preformed a soul burial.He awoke as a soul and decided that he would become strong like that being who saved him.After asking around he learned that they were shinigami and as such enrolled in the shinigami academy being skilled in most parts of combat and could control his reiatsu well though it's flow was distorted and made controlling large amounts of it difficult to perform kido.

Saito graduated the academy and recieved his zanpakuto.After learning his zanpakuto's name after having gone with it on many though repitive missions his reiatsu balanced and it was revealed the reason for the distortion is the large amounts of it he has so he focused it and with Oni-Gari's help sealed it into his releases.Saito never learned kidou or shunpo simply because he felt it unnecessary at this point and the Gotei 13 saw this as a tell-tale sign of being fit for division 11.He learned bankai when he turned 22 having been training physically and bonding with his zanpakuto.The Gotei 13 made him Captain of Division 11 as the current Captain was becoming to old and fickle to perform his duties.

RP Sample: (Do I have to put this in? You know how I've RPed)

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Onigari

Release Phrase: "Prepare to track, Onigari!"

Element/Family: Reiatsu

Manifestation: Onigari looks like a burly man in a samurai's armor.He has long black hair in a ponytail and a moustache beard combo.The armor he wears is silver with jade dragons etched into it in several places.He talks in a strangely street accent and is usually pessimistic about what Saito does.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Onigari looks like a normal katana though the hilt is a jade green and has silver dragons painted onto it contrasting to Onigari's armor.The blade of the sword is a normal metal blade and is about 2ft long.The guard of the blade is square shaped.

Shikai: Onigari looks like it does sealed althought the blade is jade green colored.

Shikai Ability: Saito's reiatsu becomes amplified and creates a small shell around his sword which increases the cutting power notablely being able to cut through walls with ease.

Bankai: Onigari scatters into pieces in his bankai and has no actual appearance in his Bankai.

Bankai Ability: Saito's reiatsu becomes amplified again by absorbing the natural spirit particles in the air around him and increases the power of his shikai ability as well as physical capabilities.

Techniques

Name: Oni-Gari Kiba
State: Both
Description: Saito focuses additional reiatsu into his blade and increases the size of the shell around his blade to around 4ft long and 3 ft thick, appearing to be almost like a zanbato.
Duration and/or cooldown: Lasts until canceled, No Cooldown

Name: Oni-Gari Taka Kiba
State: Both
Description: While Saito is using his Oni-Gari Kiba technique, he swings his blade shooting the large reiatsu shell at the opponent like a sort of cannon.
Duration and/or cooldown: 1 Post Cooldown

Name: Oni-Gari no Sekai
State: Bankai
Description: When Saito uses his bankai a small area around him about 10 yards in diameter becomes blocked off by a dome of strips of reiatsu that say "No Entry" similar to police tape.The tape is incredibly durable and difficult to cut by normal means and enemies cannot enter or exit as long as it stands.Reiatsu based attacks bounce off the strips.There are also many small normal katanas which are capable of Onigari's techniques in the hands of Saito.
Duration and/or cooldown: Lasts until canceled or defeated, 5 Post cooldown

Name: Kami-Gari
State: Bankai
Description: When Saito is in Oni-Gari no Sekai, he can bring down the strips to become a large aura around his blade.Saito's next strike will release all the built up reiatsu in a large explosion on contact which damages all hit by the explosion except Saito, though enemies and allies take damage.
Duration and/or cooldown: Lasts until contact with a solid object, 10 Post cooldown

Name: Tekkai
State: Sealed
Description: Due to Saito's control of his reiatsu he can focus it into his skin causing an effect similar to a arrancar's hierro though he can control it's area and strength, being weaker the more spread out it is and stronger the more focused in one spot it is.
Duration and/or cooldown: Passive.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Saito Ryuhako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Ryuhako   Saito Ryuhako I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:52 am

give Oni-Gari no sekai a time limit or remove Kami-gari. i may be reading it wrong however, if kami-gari removes oni gari no sekai then its fine, if not then do as above. i will go ahead and give you the rank, and approve when done with the adjustments
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Saito Ryuhako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Ryuhako   Saito Ryuhako I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:55 am

Yeah when I wrote that "he can bring down the strips" It was meant to imply that it cancels Sekai as the strips are what keep the whole thing together.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Saito Ryuhako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Ryuhako   Saito Ryuhako I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

Saito Ryuhako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Ryuhako   Saito Ryuhako I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saito Ryuhako
Page 1 of 1