Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! Empty
PostSubject: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm

As Saito traveled through the garganta made by the Shinigami he saw the exit and stepped out onto the empty white desert that was Hueco Mundo.Only the whistle of wind and sand was audible in the distance.As the garganta closed behind him, making a unique zipping sound he looked around and drew his zanpakuto.He began walking and he saw a figure off in the distance.It was three normal hollows charging right at him, they were of strength that a normal shinigami would find as an opponent.As they got closer he released all of his reiatsu, having no need to hold back and the hollows froze in their place under the weight of his spiritual pressure.He slowly walked toward them and asked "Where are the Arrancar?" they couldn't speak a word and so, Saito swiftly executed the trio.

He continued to walk, his sandals making small indentations in the sand beneath him.His enormous reiatsu was above that of a Captain and would undoubtedly attract some attention.He wasn't worried as he kept his escape button close and secure should something bad occur."Who, oh who, shall be my first enemy tonight?" he wondered, as his job to make some chaos in the chaotic World of the Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Saito clipped his only connection to the Seireitei casually in the air.He was bored, despite the numerous hollows he hadn't had any real challenge and put a major dent into the possible army for Las Noches, by reducing the number of hollows that could be made into Arrancars, natural or otherwise.With a yawn he clicked the button, which he expected would take a short while to make contact with Soul Society, and made himself comfortable on top of his make-shift throne of Hollow mincemeat.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 am

Shiroi was walking threw the outskirts of Las Noches. Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Shiroi wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Shiroi had on a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suits is in a achromatic gray and white color. Shiroi's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Shiroi's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Shiroi finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone.

The Espada was lost in thought, as he thought more images of his past went pasted his eyes. The Espada then stop and grabbed his head as many images started to go aced his eyes showing him his past and regretted life. He then pasted out in the middle of the sand only to wake up in a dark room. " Where am I? Why do I keep seeing these images? " He asked himself deep with the dark conscious of his head. " Hahahahaha. You still don’t get it. " A figure of himself step out of the shadows and smiled at himself. " You are seeing your past, life, before you came a hollow, it seems you still regret that day......The day YOUR WIFE DYED!!! AHAHAHAHA."

Shiroi then woke up and found himself under a patch of sand. He then stood up and the sand flew off his body like a beautiful flowing waterfall. When he pick his head up from looking at the ground he noticed a man was standing a couple o feet away from him fighting Hollows. With quick speed Shiroi stood in front of the man blocking his path. " Your a Shinigami. Why do you come here, What is your purpose for stepping into a dead land." He spoke in a dark demonic tone that was calm but still evil. He then placed his hand on his blades handle. This was not a sign of a offensive move but defensive. He stood there and watched the man emotionless, as the wind blew by picking his crimson hair off his face and showing his hollow mask fragment.

((Short Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 pm

(let us see what this unstable connection to the interwebs can do!)

As Saito was done with the hollows the sand blew around wildly and it was rather annoying for him.He ignored the arrancar and simply turned around and began making his way, however after he walked a few feet he spoke, not facing Shiroi.Saito had simply began thinking, this man was clearly an arrancar as his face was plainly visible, and judging from the current feel of his reiatsu he wasn't lack luster in the power department. "Well, you're probably one of the army from Las Noches, so my mission is done here.I am but a humble messenger at the moment, I'm here to send a message of war, as the Seireitei wanted me to flant their stuff, I was given specific order not to battle any Espada.Oh, and sorry for the mess." refering to the pile of mincemeat that was once a number of hostile hollows that tried to battle the Kenpachi.

Saito pressed the button on the machine that would lead to his return to Soul Society, but it seemed the interference from being in Hueco Mundo was really taking it's toll. "Well isn't this nice? Well if you have any other questions feel free to ask I suppose." as he had no fear of the arrancar before him, and for the moment was a state of limbo as he waited for his ticket out of this hellhole.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Shiroi continued to look at the man with a cold emotionless look. Shiroi then turned his back on the man. He started to walk away back to Las Noches sine it wasn't a big deal. Before he left he stopped and his red blood shot crimson here gentle glided over his right shoulder. " A message of war, If thats all you want, I have no questions but one. If I not wrong Shinigami, are suposed to protect souls from hollows right? So tell me, Why are the Shinigami attack a race that never posed a threat in the last 200 years. To me it seems you Shinigami have became far more worse then us hollows, it seems your race is becomeing a bloodlust hollow race. Soon you well attack and try to kill all races like Vizards and Maybe yourself. Depends on how far you go to create peace as you say." He said in a low demonic tone.Shiroi then turned around looking at the man. He then waited the man to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Saito simply continued to wait and looked over his shoulder, staring at the man in the suit.All that escaped his mouth was a simple chuckle, as the man's view on the shinigami's actions was undoubtedly biased, and so Saito felt a need to justify him people's actions. "It's quite simple really, to protect souls from Hollows, hollows must be killed.Hollows have been threats for nearly all time, and of course we aren't exactly unprovoked.The Espada have attacked the human world, Europe for example was nearly wiped out by one who let Menos run freely.The Seireitei is simply replying to these attacks in a fitting manner, after all, why not get rid of a problem before it escalates?" as Saito took out his button and tapped on it a few times, waiting for the damn thing to work.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Shiroi smiled Remembering what he did to Europe. All the bloodshed, and destruction he brought to that land. It was epic. He then smiled as he turned his back, He then started to walk away. " Nice reply, Tell Soul Society well be looking forward to meeting them on the battle field. Until then Shinigami." He said in a low voice then as he walk a sand storm blew by ingulfing Shiroi. When it was gone. Shiroi was gone with it. There was a meeting that needed to be plan and training to be done. To make sure that this war was Fun in many ways.

(Short Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!   Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Hueco Mundo...Saito!
Page 1 of 1