Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europe is under control by the Espadas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Europe is under control by the Espadas. Empty
PostSubject: Europe is under control by the Espadas.   Europe is under control by the Espadas. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Shiroi stepped quiety out of his garganta. He then saw what he was up against and from behind him out of the garganta was a red cero blast maybe 10 of them in one heading straight for the country known as Russia. He wiped it out and smiled. 5,000 hollows came out the of the garganta. Shiroi pointed his fingers and without a complaint ten hollows fired a cero and blasted the city to bits. Shiroi smiled again looking at all the pain it brung everyone. Within six hours Shiroi completely destroyed and killed an entire country of Russia. Shiroi was pleased by the hollows work. However instead of sending them back to Hueco Mundo he allow them to stay and conquier the destroyed any other Country in Europe and whatever other city they wanted except the country of France. Shiroi then walk threw another Garganta and left.

Shiroi returned and had arrived in France he did the same thing he did in Russia. He opened a portal to the forest of menos and unleashed a hell of 10,000 hollows upon the French. He was doing his job well. It would only be a matter of time before someone came and started destroying his hollows. At that point he would come himself. It would be hard to fight 10,000 hollows while protecting the innocent souls. Shiroi smiled upon his destruction. He built a Thrown that was located in Paris and sat in the middle of the city, under the black sky and he wached everything up and flames burning to the ground and crumple before his army. He closed both Garganta. His army was large enough, and he sent them on a crazed killing spree throughout Europe. Shiroi then wonder would someone come to protect the people like maybe a worthless shinigami, Superhuman, or even a quincy. However they were only an annoyance and not a true force to be reckoned with. They could kill only the weak which was why only the weak fought with them and considered it a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Europe is under control by the Espadas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe is under control by the Espadas.   Europe is under control by the Espadas. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 am

Shiroi was sitting on his thrown for five days doing nothing but killing people and even his own kind. Shiroi finaly grew bored and open then Garganta. " Lets go you fucking retarded Hollows we going homw this place is destroyed no reason to stay here any more. " Shiroi said as his whole army came into the portalgoing back home. Shiroi then walked in as the last Hollow to go threw the gargata. Once in Shiroi charged a cero and blasted his whole army to bits. " You weak skum bangs i thought the whole army of you would bring shiniami crawling but it just brung me bordum. I learn to do things on my own next time. " Shiroi said as he killed the few that remaind. Shiroi then ran towards the Forest of Menos to find more prey to kill. Shiroi was in his insane state and only one thing can calm him down.

((Topic closed))
Back to top Go down

Europe is under control by the Espadas.
Page 1 of 1